RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack

Go down 
+5
Blank's Toucan
Suburbia
HaileY15
Peachfrost
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 11:30 am

Soren dipped her head in thanks. "I can't catch things without you hearing or seeing."

She jumped onto the branch, and landed without a trip. "Announcements? I wonder what they will be..." She lashed her fluffy black tail to keep balance, looking down below with her amber eyes. She looked at the other two vixens. I wonder how long they've been in the pack...
---------------------------------

Soren looked at the fight in front of her. "You guys are such badger-faces, fighting like this!" She barked loudly, in a stance with her ears back, and teeth bared. "What's wrong with you?" She was at the side of the fight, but how she wanted to get in the middle!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 11:32 am

"No, I won't Sage!" Celestian cried, weakly getting up and leapng with her into the bush."Soren, this is pack matters stay out!"
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 11:36 am

Soren bit back a horrible retort. She forcibly back away. "Fine! But don't come crying to me when your missing a tail!" She walked over a few fox lengths, and sat down abruptly, trying to stay out of the situation. How does she know my name anyways?
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 11:37 am

What is her problem?! Now the whole clearing will know I'm gone because of her fuss! Sage leaped like a deer in a field through the tall grass keeping an eye out for Celestian. She dissapeared up a tree, positioning herself just right, an dleaped on top of the vixen again from the tree branch. "Go AWAY!" she bared her teeth and dug them into Celestian's hind leg. With no satisfaction she felt hot blood trickle into her mouth, and she unclamped herself form the vixen, expecting her to fight back.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 11:43 am

Celestian limped backward, knowing Sage would still continue to thrash if she continued, blood dripping rapidly on the leaves.She slowly continued to follow, but collapsed, heaving heavily. "I-I won't go down Sage!" she said heavily, knowing that she would soon die if Soren didn't find Kavik, her white fur now stained a magenta.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 12:01 pm

((Uhm, what herb helps bleeding clear up? I forgot...))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 12:04 pm

Hurry whatever! Make one up!
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 12:08 pm

Soren growled. This was the end of the line. She ran over to Celestian, seeing the blood well. "I told you, your going to die now." She smirked. "I'll go get herbs." She went to go find cobwebs to stop the bleeding. She ran back, and placed it on her wound. "That'll stop the bleeding." She looked at the other wolf. "You need help too?"
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 12:09 pm

((I hate you, Soren))
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 12:13 pm

((Why?))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 12:13 pm

Celestian rid herself of the cobwebs, the bleeding still rapid.She limped weakly back to camp, and collapsed furter more into her den.

see..I gave you second chance Suburbia!

Last edited by Tigerpower on Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 12:17 pm

((nvm))

Canter saw the Vexin limping to the den. He quickly dashed out to get lily petals to cover the bleeding without it being uncofortable. He hoped that the bleeding wouldn't bleed as rapidly as it was when he left.
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 12:24 pm

((Oh, I came to her before you did. Sorry!))

"Your welcome." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 12:26 pm

Celestian thought hard about what she had done.She knew it would get better.The bleeding had slowed down, so some lily petals would cure it. "Ah, a good fight is what I needed." she hissed, pawing at her torn ear.

Last edited by Tigerpower on Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 12:26 pm

Peirce snatched a small muskrat offof the fresh kill pile and gulped it down. His orange pelt shimmered against the setting sun. He heard the rustle of the running river. Peirce thought maybe I'll do some good if I go catch some fish. He trotted rapidly towards the river, right away when he stuck his paw into the fresh cold water that had run off of the mountains to the west. Peirce felt the prickly scales of the fish scrapping his pads. He jabbed at the fish, before he even knew it he had caught the fish. He hauled it up onto the shore, the fish was a big golden carp. Peirce locked his jaw around it's spine, and set off back to the camp.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 12:58 pm

Celestian heaved heavily in her den.She knew that Kavik would be upset with her when he came, and sighed.She cursed herself for bieng so foolish, and continued heaving, feeling like a half alive rabbit.

looked fine!?! she's in her den first of all and second of all her fur is blood red!

Last edited by Tigerpower on Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 1:04 pm

I pricked my ears at the sound of whimpering. I rushed over to a sticky den, seeing with relief Celestian looked better than she thought, thanks to Soren and Canter. "Who did this?" I demanded, however relieved I was I was angry and horrified.
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 1:21 pm

"It's my fault, Kavik. I upset Sage, and she wouldn't stop...ah.." she hissed, pointing with her bloody tail to her leg.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 1:23 pm

I bristled. "Sage? You said one little thing to her and she attacked you?! I'm sorry, Celestian. You take it easy, and I'll talk some sense into her." Meaningfully I flexed my muscles. "And I'm not afraid to use force to get her to obey the rules, or she can leave and forget about our pack,"
Back to top Go down
HaileY15
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
HaileY15

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 2:09 pm

{Socky, Frolic did nothing... :P She just ate the fish she had caught, not knowing to trust the wolf or not.:)}
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 2:13 pm

((Oooops...my bad.))
Back to top Go down
HaileY15
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
HaileY15

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 2:20 pm

Frolic turned away from the trre, padding towards her hole. "I wonder if anybody minded me slipping away to make a few remedies. "Kavik!" She called. "Can I slip away for a few minutes?" She asked.
{I'm gonna go now...}
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 2:30 pm

"Sure," I replied, hopping out of Celestian's den.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 2:44 pm

"I-If you're going--I'm going too." Celestian replied weakly, having to lock her ankles to stand up, yet she collapsed again on locking her hind legs.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 4:04 pm

"No, you're not." I admired Celestian's courage. "You need to stay here and rest, like it or not."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next