RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack

Go down 
+5
Blank's Toucan
Suburbia
HaileY15
Peachfrost
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack Empty
PostSubject: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 3:39 pm

I got inspired suddenly by Puppyrock's thread, which I just joined, and decided I wanted a fox pack, too! So...lemme get down to it.
[img]The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack Fox10[/img]
Kavik glanced up at the sky. The silvery mist that shrouded the valley and the peaceful forest behind it began to dissolve. The young wolf-fox wrapped his bushy tail around his paws. "So, it's true," he murmured. "The fading stars will appear behind the mask of fog, and the pack shall flourish under the sky's watchful eye." With that the wolf-fox padded back to his forest, and smiled to himself. "My packmates will come," he promised himself...

~~~Rules~~~
1. No god-moddeling. That means no invincible spirit-foxes, and no incredible hunters. You may not realize it, but having your fox come back with 20 mice and a deer he/she took down by his/herself is NOT very likely! And if two foxes are talking...
You-What's wrong, Player number 2?
Player Number 2- Nothing.
You-I know there's something wrong. Tell me!

Please! Your fox is not a mind reader!

2. Grammar! Really! There have been bad spellers on other sites who make so many stupid grammar mistakes they're banned! I have no right to ban you from this thread, and certainly not from RP Central, but the least you can do is make one post that someone can read.

3. Keep it real. I don't think there are any real foxes out there with glowing purple eyes, green wings, and blue swirlicues on their fur. This also applies to kits. Most she-foxes don't have 33 kits, but they don't have just 1 either. (Unless for some natural reason the others die.)

4. It can't happen in 1 day. As soon as you are okay to rp, please don't have your fox go up and say, "Hi I love you can I be alpha please?" That really ticks me off. Please allow at least 5 days before announcing in chat speek your fox has feelings for another. And PM the player first before you tell their charrie yours wants to be their mate. After both have agreed to mate, wait 4-6 days before notifying me if your she-wolf is ready to have kits. I will move your charrie to the queen list, and after 3-5 days please PM me, telling me how many kits your charrie had, and what their names are.

5. One thing I can't stand is a perfect character. Innocent. Beautiful. Kind. Let's admit, no charrie is perfect. It is my pet peeve to see a perfect charrie form! I know, this is cruel of me, but PLEASE list at least 1 or 2 faults your charrie has!

6. No bargaining. Please don't tell me you'll join if I join one of your threads. Really. It annoys me.

7. Accessories are welcome, but don't overdo it with the bracelets, necklaces, and tail rings, please.

Now that I've got that off my chest, time for the FUN stuff!

Here's the form you've gotta fill out:

Name:
Description or pic (no copyrighted ones, 'less they're yours):
Personality:
Mate?:
Kits?:
Other?:

Alpha Male: Kavik
Alpha Female: ;)

Beta:

Medcine Fox: Frolic (HaileY15)

Warriors: Sage (Alleycat1694) Like a Star @ heaven
Canter (777Suburbia777)
Soren (Sparkledog888)
Celestian (Tigerpower) Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Queens:

Elders: (not that I expect many)

Kits:

(Oh, and there are no apprentices, really, you just train with your friends.)

--And now, for an even BIGGER front page! Muahahahahaaaaaaaa!--

Here's the territory, from the inside out, using beautiful images courtesy of Google.

You, my friend, are on the edge of the valley. Just beyond this moonbow, waterfall, and the light forestry beyond it, is the valley...which isn't our territory, but is pretty to look at. Medicine foxes of our pack come here to talk with the Pack of Dreams.
[img]The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack Moonbo11[/img]

Now, just past that soggy part by the waterfall, we come to the first place Kavik ever put a scent mark on. The Path Of Stones tells the Medcine Fox and his/her apprentice they are approaching the wet ground, which leads them to the Moonbow.

[img]The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack Rocky210[/img]

Ah..the stream that connects to the waterfall further on. This is a good place to hunt, fisher or no fisher, because little and big prey-creatures seem to love this stream that is one of the closest part to the camp!

[img]The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack Little10[/img]

Now, just cross the tree-bridge that helps us over that very same stream, which twists around and around. It has several paw-holds that are a little hard to see but will get you there!

[img]The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack Oldfor10[/img]

Check it out! The camp looks so peaceful! Our dens are holes under those bigger tree-looking bushes. At sunhigh the sun will filter through the leaves, making little patterns on the ground, which, on solostices, the Medicine fox interprets for the future of the pack. Let's hope it's always good!

[img]The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack Camp10[/img]

Alright, just behind that part of the camp, is the Oak Of Stars, whish rises high into the sky, although you can't really see it right now. That's where Kavik makes his speeches, and where everyone else gathers. Kavik's den is right below the surprisingly young tree.

[img]The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack Low_br10[/img]

Oh, and in the distance, there's a small body of water that the stream feeds. Just beyond that are the mountains, which are illuminated on special days and nights by auroras. Medicine foxes feel especially connected with the Pack of Dreams at this time, and sometimes ones who are not medicine foxes but are close to the Pack of Dreams may be visited.

The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack Mcgee010

Well, I hope you liked your tour! But I've got to get back to the Pack of Dreams. I'm Kavik's mother, you know. My name's Vulpes. I hope we can meet again, sometime soon!

***EVEN LONGER!!***

You can walk the walk, but can you talk the talk?

Alopex's Guide To The Language:

mouse-dung: a mild insult used by teasing kits or young foxes who missed a catch.
pigeon-brain: a harder insult than above; a kit will get in trouble for saying it. Usually used when one makes a stupid mistake, or it appears a stupid mistake to the sharp-tongued insulter.
badger-face: a heavy insult used most commonly by vixens jealous of eachother. Means ugly, or stupid-looking.
sky-stones: mountains in the distance of the valley.
prey-creatures:prey.

jaw-filler:an excellent hunter.
fire-eyes:one spoiling for a fight, or one great at fighting.
leaf-rot:inbetween pigeon-brain and badger-face on levels of insult; used at the same times as mouse-dung, only older pack members use it.
soft-tree:springtime.
sqirrel-tree:summertime. (THIS SEASON)
fire-tree:autumn.
grey-tree:wintertime

***The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack Duckie10***Waffles, Inc.

Last edited by Sockymonkey on Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:31 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 4:49 pm

Where does that name ring a bell...vulpes....Kenopets, I think?

Name: Sage
Position?: will try for alpha female, but for now, warrior
Description or pic :Arctic fox The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack Arctic_Fox_by_sugarkisses101
Personality: Aggresive, yet can still be nice. Has a sleeping condition...
Mate?:Alpha male eventually?
Kits?:?
Other?: has a crome-metal band at base of tail(where it is attached to body, thank you) with small, delicate charms on it. Also has three small crome-metal hoop earings on right ear. bottom one has a small green diamond hanging from it.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 4:52 pm

((Nice! Thanks, I think I have a nickname for you...The Mad Mod!! :P You may join! Oh, and is Sage already in the pack, or will she find it?))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 4:57 pm

(how about...already in? Intro's bother me....*bother bother bother!*))
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 5:03 pm

((Okay! *Potter Puppet Pals RULES!* Oh, and you can choose if it's in first or third person, because I've noticed some RPs have a rule for one or the other...))

I tasted the air, still sprawled on the Oak of Stars. It was a quiet dawn, and sluggish prey-creatures were rousing. So was Sage, I decided, smelling the she-fox's scent. Maybe our small pack of two could go hunting, and stock some prey-creatures in the fresh-kill pile for later.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 5:12 pm

(okies!)

Sage yawned, blinded by the morning light. she sniffed lazily as a frightened mouse scampered by. she stood, stretching a hind leg, and bent around to adjust her charm tailband. Kavik was behind her, she found, seeing him gazing at her from the clearing. "what are you thinking?" she aasked pointedly.

(by the way, she's going to be like Temari, off naruto. The voice and personality.)
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 5:15 pm

((Sorry, I'm completely oblivious to Naruto, though I've heard of it, I think...I'll look for a clip...))

"I'm hungry, that's what I'm thinking. If my stomach growled any louder I'd scare away all the prey-creatures from here to the valley!" I replied, stretching my foreleg and yawning.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 5:21 pm

(ohmigosh! no way! WTF is wrong with you lol?
just go to youtube and search 'Temari' and look for an actual episode of Naruto. Make sure it's in english, though, so you can hear her voice!)

She yawned again. "I'm up for a hunt. The prey are practically begging to be caught!" she barked, pulling away from her twisted position. she pawed at the earings in her right ear and turned to face the red fox.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 5:25 pm

((Oh, wait, I think once I watched a Naruto episode, maybe the first one, where his firstest master got killed...she acts sorta like Sandstorm, right?))

I jumped from the branches. "Great." Without looking behind to see if she was following, I padded to the tree bridge and clawed my way across. "To the stream!" I woofed, partially to myself.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 5:29 pm

(right. She speaks her mind, and is a bit forcful...she has a nice voice too ^^)
Sage kept pace with Kevik through the undergrowth, feeling the ground under her paws moisten. "We're near the stream now," she pointed out, flicking one of her paws. Suddenly a blue-jay dove out of the grass, and she dived into the air after it.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 5:39 pm

I heard a squawking alarm call, and glanced to my side to see Sage diving for a blue jay. I parted my jaws, a warm and tasty scent filling my head. "Rabbit!" I barked, and raced after a sprinting prey-creature. "Ha ha!" I tackled it, tumbling in a circle until I stopped at the stream's bank, rabbit clutched in my paws, tail tip in the water.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 5:44 pm

Sage returned with the dangling blue jay in her jaws to find Kevik with a rabbit. she scraped the earth next to the small stream and layed her kill in it. pushing tall grass and mud on it, she set out for more prey-creatures.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 5:48 pm

((Wait--did I spell his name wrong? It's supposed to be KAvik, I'll check...))

Noticing Sage was concentrated on her hunting, and seemed too busy to make a sharp-tongued comment on my catch, I grinned, scraping earth over my catch beside hers. Suddenly, something caught my eye. A fat wood pigeon was lazily pecking at seed. I flexed my muscles. This would be an easy catch. I instantly sped toward it, claws outstretched, ready for the kill...

((I don't know why I'm pausing here, but I am...))
Back to top Go down
HaileY15
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
HaileY15

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 5:52 pm

{Here to join!!}
Name: Frolic
Position?: Med. Fox
Description or pic (no copyrighted ones, 'less they're yours): A white body, with splotches of orange, brown, and gray over her bidy. A ring of orange over her right eye. {From another fox's view.}
Personality: Sweet, Out-Going, Never perfect... {Mistakes in 'Other'}
Mate?: Not sure about one yet...
Kits?: None
Other?: Isn't great at handling mood swings. She's not good at even hunting. She fails ALOT!! Sometimes, she needs help to hunt.
{So, I think I don't want to be found... I don't care, though... am I in?}
{Edited! And, I never put she was perfect!! I listed one of her fualts! I never said she could swim perfectly, or is the best hunter...}

Last edited by HaileY15 on Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 5:54 pm

(no wait I think I was wrong, sorry ^^")

Sage watched him go after a plump pigeon, swiping her tongue around her jaws. A Wood Pigeon sounded pleasing right about now. She crouched in a patch of bracken, her white-ish fur standing out in the darker brown bush. It was hard for her to hunt, with her distinct fur. The prey must have known that because a watervole suddenly shot past the bush, and Sage flung her paws, claws extended,at the vole. But it was too quick, and she landed belly first in a puddle of mud. "pfft!" she snorted, shaking it off.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 5:55 pm

((You'll be good to go once *ahem, Rule 6, ahem* ou check out rule number six. Otherwhise you are clear! Check out your edit button on your post, if you don't know how to use it already...isn't it great? WI didn't have editting buttons except for Gifties!))
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 5:57 pm

I grinned at Sage's misfortune, though usually I wasn't one to be pleased at another's downfall. "Kikk-a-YAH!" I howled, clawing at the wood pigeon as it took off. "Ooof!" I landed in another mud puddle, though the pigeon was limp in my claws.
Back to top Go down
HaileY15
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
HaileY15

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 6:01 pm

{What do you mean? What's Bargaining??}
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 6:02 pm

((Ooops, sorries. Rule 5. Cupcakes, I gotta go... :( ))
Back to top Go down
HaileY15
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
HaileY15

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 6:32 pm

{Same. I'll read it now, and later, when I get back!! Bye!!}
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 8:27 pm

((To edit: I know you didn't put her perfect, but she was sweet and out-going...you're in anyways. Like a calico fox. Ah! I'd always put "she-fox", but now I remember what they're called! Vixens! Ha!))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 8:28 pm

Name: Canter
Position?: Beta (?)
Description or pic (no copyrighted ones, 'less they're yours): Me!
Personality: A loyal, sensetive like fox.
Mate?: nopes
Kits?: nopes
Other?: always been in pack
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 8:36 pm

((Alright, you may RP! Thanks for joining!))
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 8:40 pm

((Quote:
Where does that name ring a bell...vulpes....Kenopets, I think?

Yeah, it's really the first part of the Latin name for the fox. Neopets, Kenopets, and all those others have the cheesiest names!!))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 8:41 pm

Canter came up from a pleasent dream that he couldn't quite remember anymore. It didn't bother him, but that does kinda stinks like mouse-dung (cause you cant say fox-dung... right?).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next