RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Carnation's Choices~~~ a wolf pack story Rated five stars on WI!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

Carnation's Choices~~~  a wolf pack story Rated five stars on WI! Empty
PostSubject: Carnation's Choices~~~ a wolf pack story Rated five stars on WI!   Carnation's Choices~~~  a wolf pack story Rated five stars on WI! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 1:54 pm

Echo paced his den impatiently. His sharp, black claws dug into the loose sand that lined the floor beneath him. His white ears were flicked onto his head, while his black tipped tail jutted out straight behind him. Clearly irritated. "Where is he?" The white alpha muttered to himself as he lowered slowly to the cool floor.
As if on cue, a coal black wolf bolted through the overhanging vines and into the dimly lit den. "About time." Echo greeted dryly.
There was a short silence.
"I-I'm sorry Sir, there was a...delay so to speak." Eclipse the beta explained hastily.
"What is there to report?" He shifted the conversation, to hopefully more talkative matters.
"Well...I um..." Eclipse paused. " S-Star leads Thunderpack now."

"Star...?" Echo repeated astonished.
"Yes." He assured.

"But why?!" Echo burst out angrily.
"I don't know." Eclipse shared his alpha's egony.

How do you like it so far? I Have MUCH MUCH more, but I would like to hear how everyone likes it first!
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com

Carnation's Choices~~~ a wolf pack story Rated five stars on WI!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPC Artist's Corner :: RPC Library-
Jump to: