RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

\x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

\x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/   \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:32 pm

I watched Blake go into the training room, ready to show off to the game-makers. I blew out a breath, we hadn't spoken yet, but I'm sure his mentors had already told him about the alliance. They called my name in, and I started to freak out. But I knew exactly what I was going to do. Standing up from the chair I was sitting in, I felt the stares of the other Tributes as I held my high and smirked while walking into the training room. As soon as I hit the door and pushed it open, I broke out into a run and did a cartwheel, flipping up into the air and landing on the platform in the center of the room. The Game Makers were enthralled with me in seconds as I did a back-flip off the platform and grabbed the bow and arrow set that were sitting on the edge, ready for me. Landing on my knees, I took a shot at the fake birds hung from the ceiling and 'killed' two birds, before using another arrow to sever the cords that they hung from. There was a gasp as I stood up and abandoned the bow and arrows. A dummy popped up from the floor so I whirled around, kicking it to the head with my foot before grabbing a knife and sticking it in the Dummy's stomach. I was running on pure adrenaline now, ready to throw the knife into another dummy's head, farther away, but the Head Game Maker held up his hand and gave a small smile, "That's quite enough, Ms. Hawthorne." I nodded mutely, before walking towards the door, the dagger still in my hand. Smirking, right as I reached the door, I whirled around and threw the dagger, it impaleing itself into the last dummy's head, right between it's glass eyes, before sauntering out the door, covered in sweat.
Collasping into a chair in the room that was used for the Tributes after they showed off to the judges, I looked around and wiped my forehead, a satisfying smile curling on my lips.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

\x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/   \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:23 pm

I twisted the empty bottle of water which I had practically drowned myself drinking, and tossed it into the empty plastic trash can on the other side of the room. The adrenaline was still pumping through my veins when I got up and walked over 'merrily' to Ms. Science. "Hey Buddy, how's it going? Did you do well?!" I asked, grinning sarcastically. I figured that her mentor had already told her that we had to be alliance-friend's for our own life, crap like that. "I'm pretty proud of myself, ya' know? Tridented a couple dummies, shot one at the game maker's chair set. Knifed a few, you know, the usual for us big-shots." I stated, taking a chair right next to Lilliana. If this didn't annoy her, I wouldn't know what would.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/   \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:36 pm

"I'll tell you, if 1) you stop calling me 'Buddy, and 2) Get me a bottle of water?" I looked up at Blake, smirking and playing along with him. I knew he was trying to get under my skin as I finally made myself stand up and grab a bottle from a mini fridge beside the door. Sitting back down, I looked at him and shrugged, "The usual, I walk in, do a cartwheel in the air, flip and land on the stage, flip off, grab a set of bow and arrows, shoot two birds tied to the ceiling and severe the cord holding them. Grab a knife, stick a dummy. Game-maker tells me my times up, I walk to the door, knife in hand before turning around and throwing it. It hitting the other dummy square in the center of the head." I shrugged, smirking up at Blake, "You know, normal District Five stuff." A part of me said that we would make a good team in the arena, until it came down to the fact we would have to try and kill each other... That might or might not be fun.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/   \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:17 am

I smirked. 'Of course, I mean you can't shoot needles into their faces, just like throwing a fish at them won't work either." I said, and then a large ring rang out, signaling that the results were in. A large scoreboard lit up at the back wall, with the names of everyone and their scores.

District 1:
Star - Female (Seventeen) - 11
Spark - Male (Sixteen) - 10

District 2:
Betsy - Female (Fifteen) - 9
Benjamin - Male (Eighteen) - 10

District 3:
Amanda - Female (Fourteen) - 7
James - Male (Thirteen) - 9

District 4:
Jannette - Female (Sixteen) - 10
Blake Odair - Male (Fourteen) - 12

District 5:
Lilliana Hawthorne - Female (Fourteen) - 12
Oliver - Male (Sixteen) - 6

District 6:
Cordilia - Female (Thirteen) - 5
Alexander - Male (Eighteen) - 8

District 7:
Jean - Female (Fifteen) - 4
Rupert - Male (Twelve) - 9

District 8:
Stacy - Female (Seventeen) - 7
Christopher - Male (Eighteen) - 8

District 9:
Kalie - Female (Thirteen) - 6
Tyler - Male (Twelve) - 2

District 10:
Bessie - Female (Sixteen) - 5
Bull - Male (Fourteen) - 5

District 11:
Iris - Female (Eighteen) - 6
Wheaton - Male (Fifteen) -8

District 12:
Gemma - Female (Twelve) - 9
Roger - Male (Seventeen) - 6

District 13:
Ann - Female (Twelve) - 11
Nick - Male (Fourteen)

I stared, gaping at Lilliana and my scores. Twelves. Better than anyone else did. I could tell, just from the scores that we were going to have a heck of a time defeating the career's and District 13's tributes. I looked over at Lilliana, with a surprised look. "Hey look! Buddy, we got twelves!" I said, enthusiastically, shaking her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/   \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:24 am

My jaw had already dropped by the time Blake had started to shake my shoulder, grinning. "T-Twelves?!" I shrieked, my voice cracking at the end, "Whoa... I got a twelve!" A couple Tributes were glaring at Blake and I, and I could see the wheels in their heads turning, on how to kill us both. This just made the games a whole lot harder. Blinking, I re-read the scores and my heart dropped a bit, Oliver had only gotten a six, while Tyler, some boy in District Nine, had gotten a two I had a feeling his mentors weren't going to be happy. But a part of me wondered if you could purposely bomb the exam? Sure, you'd loose a whole lot of sponsers, but other people would deem you as weak and leave you until the end, so they could have an easy victory. I caught Oliver's eyes across the room, and he out-right glared at me, before turning back to talk to the two from District Six, who had gotten a five and an eight. Well fine then. I stood up, Looking up at Blake square in the eye before saying loudly, "Come on, let's go celebrate our victory for being the first tributes to get a Twelve in a long time!" Since Katniss and Peeta, I added in my head, motioning to the door.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/   \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:41 am

Everyone was in a bad mood. Me? I was partly happy, because it would mean I'd get a ton of sponsors, but the other part hated myself. I'd be aimed for, shot at, tortured, everything in the book if I got caught by the career's they'll be aiming for me. Ready to shoot me if I'm anywhere near them. Lilliana pointed to the door, I followed, because you know, that's what best buddies do. She lead me to the large dining room, where everyone else had already eaten. Most of the food was still sitting there, waiting for somebody to eat or take them away. I previously hadn't eaten anything and now I was starving. I looked towards Rebecca, tilted my head towards the food, and ran towards the table of food. I stuffed a piece of District 4 bread into my mouth, and chewed, savoring the taste of home.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/   \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:47 am

Rolling my eyes as we walked into the dining hall, I followed Blake to the tables and watched as he stuffed his face with bread. Slapping the back of his head, I glared at him openly, "Hey! Chew with your mouth closed! If we're going to partner up in these games, then I'm not tolerating some guy sitting down and eating everything we've got in a minute, nor am I going to watch him chew it up into mush." I shuttered, taking a plate and putting a sandwich and some berries on it, while taking a seperate bowl and getting some soup, that was still boiling hot. Grabbing a District Four roll, (the only ones they had today), I ate a bit and went to a random table, waiting to speak until Blake sat down across from me with his own food. "I think we should plan stratigies while we're alone." I muttered, taking another bit of the roll, "Since we both got twelves," I scoffed, looking at him, "Then we're going to be a giant red target in the games to the Game-Makers and the Career's. They're going to want to take us out quickly." I ate some of my soup, waiting to see if he had any ideas.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/   \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:00 am

I rubbed the spot on the back of my head where Lilliana had slapped me as I poured myself a bowl of clam chowder and also grabbed a few extra District 4 biscuits. I walked across the room to the small table that Lilliana was sitting at. I took a seat across from her. As I massaged my neck, I spoke up. "Listen. I didn't want to do this, and you don't want to do this. Heck, I'll likely just kill you at the end. So why don't we just deal with each other until we both get our weapons, and then we'll go our separate ways, unless we encounter one another again?" I continued before she was even allowed to answer. "Okay, I don't know how you feel, but unless you want to die, I'd suggest we only pick up the items we pass at the Cornucopia. And not just go running into it with Big, Fat, and Ugly. Hopefully, our mentors send us our weapons the first or second day." I say, imagining the damage I could do with a few knives, a large rope, and my copper trident.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/   \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:06 am

I laughed at him, my jaw dropping as I just sat there and laughed. "That's- You really think I was planning on bolting into the Cornacopia, just to get myself offed in five seconds?!" I chuckled, shaking my head, "You vastly underestimate me Blake Odair." I mumbled, eating a bit of the roll I had. "... Besides," I stated, looking back up at him, "Our mentors are both smarter than that. Just going ahead and sending our weapons to use the first or second day. We're going to have to prove, somehow, that we're actually working as a team before the thought of them sending them even crosses their minds!" Shaking my head, I ate some soup, before laughing again, "As if you could take me," I smirked, blinking up innocently at him, "A mear boy from District Four, who's been trained in what? The sea? Fishing? I'm no fish, Odair, and you don't even know if the arena is going to have water in it." I muttered, rolling my eyes and eating a part of my sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/   \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:43 am

I gaped at her, my jaw hanging open, loose. "You..? Smile?! I think my eyes are deceiving me." I said, chuckling. "Anyways, Ms. Scientist, I think that if there is water. Like the Quarter Quell in which my grandfather, and Katniss Everdeen escaped? Water. And as far as I know. You can't SWIM. And no offense or anything, but your rope tying could use a whole lot of work. That and Bows and Arrows do not work well within a close, five foot range. Tridents and knives work well." I said, smirking. "What are you going to do? Run five miles away, then shoot me?" I asked, and then took a bite from my hot soup. I swallowed it as fast as I can, my mouth now was scorched like I'd eaten a fire poker. "AH. HOT. HOT. HOT." I gasped, and took a drink from the cold glass of water in front of me.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/   \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 2:02 am

I glared at him, opening my mouth and then closing it again, before finally muttering, "Yeah, I can smile." I picked at the piece of bread in my hand as he went on a little tirade about there always being water, before I finally shook my head, looking up at him, "No, No," I muttered, laughing humorlessly, "Escaped?" I asked, laughing again, "Yeah, if you'd call being double-crossed, and not told any of the plans escaping." I swallowed, making sure no one was around, "Your grandfather and Katniss were part of a whole plot with the Rebels. You know that. I know that. They never told her anything that was happening because she couldn't keep a secret, nor," I snapped, glaring, "Keep her head under pressure. She was weak. I'm not. Keep that clear." I stood up, going and dumping my now empty tray. "I'll be in my room, if you want to care to make amends." I snapped, watching him scold himself with the soup before walking out of the room. I really didn't know why I was so touchy on the subject, but being constantly compared to Katniss Everdeen wasn't good for me. The only thing we had in common was the fact that we could shoot, and we looked the same, or so I've heard. Personality wise, I could hold my own against someone, she was afriad of hurting them. I wasn't like that. And if people didn't know that by the first day in the Games, then they were an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/   \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 7:34 pm

After practically lighting my tongue on fire from the hot chowder, I watched as Lilliana stormed off at the mere mention of Katniss Everdeen. I quickly got up from my wooden seat, and dashed forward to try and catch up with my new alliance partner. I finally caught up with her, I hated the feeling, but I almost felt like I cared what she felt. BAD FEELINGS. BAD. I finally managed to catch up with her, halfway up the staircase towards her hallway of rooms. I put my hand on her shoulder as she turned around, arms crossed. "Listen, you're better than Katniss, we've all seen. The only reason that she got a 12, was because she scared the wits out of the Gamemaker's And me? I'm not nearly as good as you, yeah I can swing a poky stick around, and maybe throw a couple of knives, but you. You can shoot arrows like a pro, which one will be more important when it comes down to it? Likely the arrows and bow. Then there's the actual fighting, when the time comes, both me and you will have to be in a fight until the death. You're likely going to win, and there I will be, dead on the ground; proud that an amazing combatant like you killed me." I whispered looking into her eyes. Most of it was just to try and make her feel better, but a lot of it had some truth behind all of it. "And this time, I'm not lying to you." I said, running my hand through my dark brown and copper hair.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/   \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 7:42 pm

My blood was boiling as I went straight towards the stairs. Marching up them, I could hear someone trying to catch up to me and tried to quicken my pace, but right as I got to the hallway that my room was on, Blake grabbed my shoulder and whirled me around. Crossing my arms, I gave him a deadly look while he told me I was better than Katniss. That made me feel self-concious as he continued, saying stuff that the only reason she got a twelve was that she scared the Game-Makers and that I actually earned it, and in the end I would be the one winning the entire thing, saying that he would be honored to be killed by someone like me. A part of me was kind of flattered by him bending over backwards to make sure our alliance stayed, but the other part of me told myself that he was only flattering me because he wanted me to take it easy on him. My smile (that had crept up in Blake's spiel), fell and I went back to glaring at him, jerking my shoulder out of his grasp, "I realize what you're trying to do. As much as all you said is true, and how flattering it was to here, I'm not going to go easy on you in the end. Whoever wins, wins, whoever dies, dies, whether that be me or you. Play dirty, I'll be so covered in mud you won't want to look at me." I turned, finally, snapping my heel down on the floor before bolting to my room, ready for the games to start tomorrow, ready for this to be over with.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/   \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:14 pm

I stared at her as she walked away, amazed that she hadn't believed me. The thing was, I hadn't been lying. I don't know what it was, and usually I don't tolerate people like her very well, but since I was going to be part of her 'alliance el la winnah', I might as well make a small effort on becoming her friend. As it was now, I wasn't planning on killing her unless it meant me winning the game. But as it was now, I was expecting the Gamemaker's to take her out before I had too. I ran my hand through my hair again, before shaking my head, and running back down the stairs.

The countdown in my head from sixty sounded in my head, like the Head Gamemaker was shouting it out. 10... 9... 8... 7... 6... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...
I waited a few moments before the boy from District 2 stepped out and made a mad dash for the forest. BAM. Everyone scrambled, I hadn't seen or talked to Lilliana since the night before, when she had blown up with anger. I did a quick scan as I backed up slowly, Lilliana was to my right, and Janette to my left. The career's were making their way to the Cornucopia, including Janette. I eyed Lilliana and she nodded. Time to run like President Snow II was chasing after me with a bloody knife. I ran, faster than I've ever ran before, checking behind my back before every time I picked something up. Just from my quick scan, I could see that the arena was seperated into what I quessed was four squares. One was a beach-esque sand that stretched on with plant, one was what looked like gigantic mountains and foothills, the other was a desert plains, and the other was an evergreen forest filled with pine and fir. We were nearest towards the mountain and forest area, so that's the one that we ran towards. I managed to pick up a small satchel of daggers, a backpack, and a bottle of something that I didn't have the time to identify. Right at the edge of the forest, I was tackled to the ground, I struggled, and took an aim at my attacker's face. What I saw would haunt me for the rest of my life. Janette was on top of me, a knife in hand against my throat. I took aim, and the smack of my knuckles against her face sounded, and then I was on top of her. The blood from the gash on my neck that was only parts of seconds away from cutting into my trachea and killing me. I ripped the knife out from my satchel, her hands pinned down by my knee's that were straddled across her stomach. I took the sharp blade of the knife and sent it plunging into her neck and then into her air way.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/   \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:30 pm

"Three." I stated softly, staring at the Cornacopia directly to the side of me. Blake was on one side of me, and Oliver was on the other. I saw Blake nod, silently, towards the section of the arena that was covered in mountains. I would be the best there, and I was surprised he didn't pick the side with the sandy beach, but then again, it was to be expected of a boy from District Four to head to the beach. "Two." I muttered, along with the Head Game-Maker as he counted down on the intercom system. The Careers were readying themselves, I slowly bent down, my heart slowing as adrenaline pumped through my veins. "One." There was the sound of a gong, and I was off. Leaping off the plate, I matched the pace of the boy from District Two. Who was bolting towards the Cornacopia. Blake was running towards the mountains, but as I veered towards them, running like all heck had broken loose, I did a barrel roll on the ground, grabbing a backpack, equipped with a sleeping bag on the end and two knives just sitting on the ground. Suddenly, my ears reacted before my brain and I whirled around, facing the tribute from District nine. The boy, whose name I didn't remember, was diving at me, trying to steal the bag I had just picked up. He reached out, but before I could process what I was doing, the knife was out of it's sheath and in the guy's stomach. He stared at me, as I pulled it out and his body fell backwards. I bolted, following Blake, before watching the girl from his District tackle him. My senses were on over-drive as I looked around after he had killed her and spotted Oliver and the two from District Six running towards the section of the arena was covered in sand. "Oliver!" A scream ripped through me, as the girl from District one hurtled a spear towards his back. I watched it piece him from behind, right through the stomach and screamed, before turning and running towards Blake, "COME ON." I shouted, grabbing his arm and tugging, unintentional tears running down my face.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/   \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 11:10 pm

I ripped the knife out of Janette's throat, and stuck the still bloody knife quickly into my satchel, and ran with Lilliana into the dark pine forest. We crossed the 'divider' line, and our footsteps soon became muffled from the soft dirt and pine needles on the floor. Our running didn't stop until late in the afternoon when the sun beat down on us through the trees. We slowed down to a light jog, so far we hadn't heard of anyone else, but we did in fact need to find shelter before it got dark. My capitol shirt was drenched with sweat, I slipped it over my head and stuffed it into the bag that I had grabbed from the cornucopia. Inside was a thermal blanket, a package of little supplemental energy pills, a large spool of rope, and an empty canteen. I ran my hand through my sweaty hair, and looked over at Lilliana. "We need to set up shelter, and find some water source. I considered the beach area, but the water will more than likely be salted. Unless we can find a salt filter, we can't drink that water. This was our best survival strategy, we hopefully will find a mountain run-off made creek, or a spring-fed river, or we're screwed." I stated, enjoying the nice breeze on my chest that was still pumping with bucket loads of adrenaline.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/   \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 11:21 pm

As we ran, tears poured down my cheeks, blurring my vision every couple of seconds, but I kept on, matching Blake's pace with my own. No one could ever tell me living in District Five was a waste. Each morning it was required that we work out, and each Friday we donated blood. It was to keep our bodies healthy while we were around all the sick people and the experements. My breath came in jagged gasps when we finally stopped. Collasping on the ground, I stared up at Blake as he told me we needed to find water soon. Wiping my eyes, I cursed my connections to Oliver and nodded solemnly, "First," I stated, my voice cracking, before I cleared it, "Let's look through our packs, see what we managed to pick up. Mine was a dark green, good for camoflauge. As I opened the top of it, I heard a bird caw about me and instinctively looked around. Straight above us were trees filled with crows, or... they looked like crows until one extended it's wings and I saw a flash of white. "Blake..." I whispered quietly, "These are jabberjays... We have to get out of here." Suddenly, the birds above me started wailing and screaming, the exact sound that Oliver had made when I watched the spear pierce him. No, was my only thought as I shut my eyes and held my head in my hands.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/   \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 11:35 pm

Once I noticed that she was crying, all my plans about water and food and shelter were shoved out of my mind. We had to keep our alliance strong, and her watching Oliver die must have been harder for her than me killing Janette, whom I'd grown up sort of looking up to in a sort of way. The full impact of the situation hadn't come yet. I squatted down so that I was eye-level with Lilliana, I put my hand on her shoulder, and then right before I spoke, the flock of Jabberjay's flew above us and started mocking the screams that the capitol had likely planted for us. My Mom's abused scream from the pain that she experienced from the jellyfish that killed her sounded out through the forest, mixed with the yell of Oliver's when he was killed with the spear. I put both my index finger's into my ears, to try and block out the sound. Ear plugs... ear plugs... ear plugs... I scanned the ground looking for anything that would block out the sound while we tried to run away from the mutated birds. I ripped my finger's out of my ears, and the horrifying sound that brought back memories of the nights where I laid awake crying, sobbing, because of my Mother's death. I ripped open the backpack, and grabbed my 'Tribute' shirt and ripped a few pieces of cloth off of it with my teeth. I stuffed two of the four in my ear's and then nudged them towards Lilliana who now had tears streaming down her face like a waterfall. The sound was dulled out, but I could still hear it, this way it still sent chills down my back though.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/   \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 11:43 pm

While my hands were shoved against my ears, trying to cover up sound, I felt Blake's hand touch my shoulder before leaving it, I opened one eye to see him ripping up his shirt, and shoving the bits into his ears to block out the noise. He looked pain as he nudged me and handed me the shirt. This meant I had to unblock my ears. Quickly, my hands dropped and Oliver's screams morphed into my mother's cries. She had died in an experment gone wrong, when the Capitol asked the scientists to try and make a wolf hybrid. I swallowed thickly, grabbing the shirt and ripping it to pieces, shoving them into my ears. I looked up at Blake, bleary eyed and shoved his shirt into my pocket for the time being, pointing to the path that led out of the section of forest we were in, while mouthing, "LET'S GO." I stood up, the birds still cawing and wailing so loud that the tee-shirt was slowly blocking less and less of the noise. This was just going to draw unwanted attention. I grabbed Blake's arm and hauled him into the forest, noticing only a couple of the jabbyjays were following us. Hopefully, they were trained to only go so far.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/   \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 12:31 am

Lilliana and I sprinted through the forest, trying to find our way out of the Jabberjay's cry. My Mom's screaming morphed into my siblings pleads for their life. My confusion turned into complete and utter worry. My siblings are the only thing that I really cared about, and the Capitol had gotten a hold of them too. As we sprinted farther and farther away, the large mountain range came closer and closer, and the noise of the Jabberjay's became quieter and quieter until it came to complete silence except for the sound of our hurried footsteps. The disturbing sound of the screams and cries still rang in my ear as we came upon the largest foothill I've ever seen. It was sloped, easy enough for us to walk on, but it was almost as tall as a smaller-sized mountain. I looked over at Lilliana, her eyes were red and puffy with dried tears stained on her cheek. I smiled comfortingly, and pointed up the hill, "I say we climb up their, then make camp. It's a high enough vantage point so that we can see anyone coming towards us." I whispered, and wiped a nearly dried tear from her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/   \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 12:40 am

We ran. Hard. Pumping our arms and legs, propelling us forward until the cries of the jabberjays were long gone, but they weren't forgotten. I could feel my eyes, and how puffy they had gotten, as I took out my ear plugs and held them in my hands, flashes of the Peacekeepers coming to my house, telling my father and I that my mother had died in a tragic acciedent, and that the Capitol was sorry and would pay us extra for a month to get back on our feet. Blinking, I looked up at Blake, he smiled at me and pointed to the mountain, saying we should climb it and make camp for the night. I whole-heartedly agreed with him, but when he wiped a stray tear from my cheek, I turned away and blinked, knowing the cameras were watching. "Let's go." My voice was hard, strained, I hated the games with a new passion now. My eyes caught Blake's as I walked towards the sloping mountain, trying to find a good place to start climbing. Then I spotted it. Only about a few yards up, tall enough and safe enough that if someone were to try and attack us, we would know, but low enough and accessable, that we would be there and be able to make camp in a few minutes. I looked around, spotting plants that were huge and green dotting around the other edge of the mountain, before I heard the stream. "There's water near-by," I muttered, looking up at Blake and pointing to the plants, "There must be a stream." I bent down, shrugging off my pack and riffling through it. "Thank the Game-Makers," I whispered, pulling out Iodine, to cleanse the water. "Let's go." I repeated, giving him a small, subtle smile, that I'm sure the audiance would eat up. Might as well play the friendship up.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/   \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 1:14 am

I looked down at the plants, it made me grin. "Water. Fish. Heaven." I stated, looking up at Lilliana with a grin, and looked around, listening for the sound of trickling water. I then walked into the area with plants, and bounded down the slope because the creek would be at the lowest point there was. With every step the sound of trickling water greeted me, until KERSPALSH! I ran into the chilling river with all my clothes still on. I had to resist all temptation from swallowing the water, for all I knew, the gamemaker's laced it with Giardia. The surprising thing was, that there actually was something more than a crick. "THERE'S A RIVER DOWN HERE!" I yelled gleefully, and dove back under the water enjoying the cold against my burning hot skin. When I came up, Lilliana was sitting on the rock, staring at the water. I got out, and shook the water out of my hair, and walked over and sat on the rocks next to her. "Oliver died bravely... and I'm almost positive he'd want you to still be alive instead of him..." I said, looking over at her.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/   \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 1:20 am

I followed him, happy for once to be behind someone, following instead of leading. I hoped that the Game-makers were enjoying our sufferings, because I was going to give them heck for what they had put me through. Suddenly, Blake shouted that there was a river. Breaking through a set of branches, I grinned as he dived right into the water. Finding a good sized rock, that would sit the both of us, I sat down on it, watching him come back up. Looking down at my hands, I sighed, before droplets of water hit my hair. My head snapped up as Blake sat down beside me and looked at me. The impact of his next words would probably never leave me for the rest of my life. A startled breath left me, as he looked at me and I blinked, scowling, "Brave," I snapped, "Heroic." I continued, shaking my head, "That witch from District one threw a spear through his back. She killed him in cold blood. She killed him because he was there." I hadn't realized my hands had curled into fists until I stood up abruptly and punched a tree beside us. A resounding crack echoed as I pulled my hand back and cursed under my breath, watching blood pour out from the wound, but on the plus side, some apples from the tree started falling down from the top. At least we'd get some extra food out of my misery.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/   \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 1:37 am

I sighed, and pulled my shirt of the backpack, and ripped a long strip from it and walked over to Lilliana. "Here. Give me your hand. You should know, it's not right to punch things that can't punch back. And I can't punch back, so... yeah" I muttered, smiling down at her as I took her wounded hand, and wrapped up the cut, and made sure that it was secure. As soon as I did, a large crashing sounded throughout the tree's and my senses went all up and alert, until I saw two white parachutes float down onto the spot where Lilliana and I had just been sitting. I grinned, and sprinted over to the boxes that the parachutes had dropped. I tore open the one that was elongated. Inside was, as promised, my trident from home. Also, stuffed in the box was a pair of clothes and a loaf of District 4 bread and a small package of seaweed. I set the food and clothing off to the side and inspected the trident. "Hallelujah. We might have a chance now." I stated, completely forgetting that one of us would have to die.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/   \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 1:45 am

Suddenly, Blake was beside me, shaking his head. I gave him my hand when he asked and watched him wrap in a piece of his old tee shirt. Wincing at the slight pain and pressure, I managed a small smile at his words, before laughing lightly. As soon as he was finished, there was a huge crash and I whirled around with him, our senses on high alert, until two huge white boxes landed. My eyes brighten as I rushed forward with Blake, ripping open my package to find my bow and arrows, and my dagger in a sheath. A sigh escaped my lips as I pulled the bow out and fingered it for the first time, before whirling it around, empty, and pointing it at the sky. It felt perfect in my hands. Glancing at Blake, I saw he had gotten bread, clothes, and a huge trident. I was slightly scared, until he said that we had a chance of surviving. It was a slip of the tongue, but something about it made me feel at ease, as I pulled out my arrow quiver and threw it over my shoulder. Strapping the knife sheath to my belt, I looked in the bottom of the box and found a medicine kit, from District Five. My heart stopped when I pulled it out. It had anything imaginable. "Blake." I whispered, turning to show him the gift, before looking to the sky and grinning. Giving a thumbs up with my good hand, I waved at the sky, as if I needed to get the camera's attention, "HEY! Katy!" I shouted, "Thanks!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/   \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

\x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next