RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

\x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

\x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ Empty
PostSubject: x/[Only The Strong Survive]x/[A Hunger Games RP]x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILEDx/   \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:53 pm

Fifty years after the events of Mockingjay:
The work that Katniss Everdeen and the Rebellion did during the Second War is all scrap-metal of the past. The joy and perfection lasted at the most, fifty years. The Snow bloodline was supposed to run dry when his granddaughter was sent into the last ever Hunger Games, held with only capitol children. However, the Rebels were completely and utterly wrong. Snow’s sister was sent into a ‘witness protection’ program to of sorts in District 2 right as everyone across Panem watched as Katniss and Peeta threatened to eat the Nightlock berries. His sister and her husband had a son, who married and had a little girl; named Cressilia. As she grew older, she grew to admire her great-uncle, Coriolanus Snow. When she grew older, she switched her last name to match her grandmother’s surname. She then traveled from district to district. Starting to try and re-create what had happened fifty years ago, just the opposite. She talked as if the new capitol was hiding things from the district that should be known by all, the economic crisis in between all of the districts helped in her fight. Many were convinced that what Cressilia Snow was doing, was right. Soon riots of brainwashed people broke out, before soon the districts joined and over-ran the Capitol’s defenses. Just like the Rebellion did against President Snow. Cressilia Snow was then elected as the new Panem ‘leader’. All was well for barely two months, until a group of teenagers from each district gathered, and aimed to assassinate President Snow II. They were slaughtered right as they entered the president’s bedchambers to develop the final blow. That morning, Cressilia announced from the Panem-wide broadcast that the Hunger Games were to be re-instated.

Twenty-four years later [74 years after the events of Mockingjay]:
At the brink of the 100th Hunger Games, and the fourth Quarter Quell, Panem is back like it was 75 years ago. The capitol, run by Cressilia Snow and her group of followers are running Panem even worse than her grandfather. Anyone over the reaping age is to work in their factories or mines from 6:00 in the morning, until 5:00 at night. If anyone chooses to ignore these rules the peacekeepers will shoot to kill. Some districts struggle while the other’s thrive. With any sign of rebellion, the capitol sends a gas bomb into the most crowded area of each district, killing many each time.

[Name] Blake Nathaniel Odair

[Age] Fourteen

[District] Four

[Description (Include some personality, and make sure to also include his/her choice of weapon.)] Blake inherited the good looks part of his genes from his father who'd gotten it from his father, Finnick Odair. Blake has dark brown hair, that has a copper sheen to it in the direct sunlight. It's cut at about two inches, and will rarely ever lay down. His eyes are a light blue with a small hint of dark green around the edges. Blake stands at about 5' 6", with a tall and somewhat muscular stature. From living in District 4, Blake can swim extremely well, but doesn't nearly do as well on the land. He also has the ability to know how to use a net and/or any other fishing equipment. Blake doesn't talk all that much, and every once in a while people will mistake him as an Avox slave for the Head Peacekeeper. Blake's mother died from being stung by a particularly poisonous species of jellyfish, the poison caused her to both go into cardiac arrest and anaphylactic shock. Now while his Dad is forced to work on the large commercial fishing boats for the capitol, Blake is supposed to care for his three younger siblings, each one too young to be part of the reaping. Because of having to care for his siblings, Blake has grown to become almost over-protective of those that he loves. Blake's choice of weapon is a large, sharp copper trident or he can handle a knife better than most kids his age can.

[Other] No. Not really.

Tributes [Of the 100th Hunger Games]

:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:

District 1:
Star - Female (Seventeen)
Spark - Male (Sixteen)

District 2:
Betsy - Female (Fifteen)
Benjamin - Male (Eighteen)

District 3:
Amanda - Female (Fourteen)
James - Male (Thirteen)

District 4:
Jannette - Female (Sixteen)
Blake Odair - Male (Fourteen)

District 5:
Lilliana Hawthorne - Female (Fourteen)
Oliver - Male (Sixteen)

District 6:
Cordilia - Female (Thirteen)
Alexander - Male (Eighteen)

District 7:
Jean - Female (Fifteen)
Rupert - Male (Twelve)

District 8:
Stacy - Female (Seventeen)
Christopher - Male (Eighteen)

District 9:
Kalie - Female (Thirteen)
Tyler - Male (Twelve)

District 10:
Bessie - Female (Sixteen)
Bull - Male (Fourteen)

District 11:
Iris - Female (Eighteen)
Wheaton - Male (Fifteen)

District 12:
Gemma - Female (Twelve)
Roger - Male (Seventeen)

District 13:
Ann - Female (Twelve)
Nick - Male (Fourteen)

Last edited by Jay on Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

\x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/   \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:34 pm

*Name
Lilliana Marie Hawthorne

*District
Five

*Description
Lilliana, age fourteen, is no ordinary girl from District Five. Not much is known about her district, they mostly keep to themselves, occasionally making communications with the other districts, like Three and Six, respectively known for their dabbles in Scientific Reasearch and electronic devices. But District Five holds a secret close to their hearts, that only some of the most privledged, or the least privledge know, because with the knowledge they hold, it can be deadly. From District Five pours Scientists, doctors, DNA spilcers that make Mutts for a living, forever messing up humans and animals alike, making them their play-things, watching as the respective subject squirms until it gives into it's mutations and it gives into it's pains.
Lilliana has grown up around this her entire life. With bright jade green eyes and long dark brown hair that sometimes had reddish tints in the sunlight, the only indication she is from her district is the startling white of her skin. Pale from working in the sterile confines of the labs all through the day, making meger wages that sometimes aren't enough to get one person through a couple of days without succuming to the hands of starvation, Lilli has seen it all. She is in fairly good shape for a worker, this is only because of the training and working out each Scientist has to do each morning before they go to work. When they arrive, their bodies are pumped with steriods and all other types of drugs, causing Lilli to be a bit stronger than her slight and lean 5'4 form should allow. Being in the confines of a lab all day, Lilli has come to had hospitals and the sight of her own blood, but will not hesitate to make someone else bleed if she catchs you with her steel dagger with a ridged edge, or her favorite tool; A Silver encrested set of arrows, passed down from her grandfather to herself.

*Other
Direct grand-daught of Gale Hawthorne and an un-named woman from District Two.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/   \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:01 am

The elegant glass doors of the 'Tribute Train' slid open to reveal a large, open room with a bunch of soft-looking chairs grouped together in rows of two. Groups of sobbing and distraught teenagers, knowing that they had a one-in-twenty-six chance of even living to see the new year. Everyone except a few looked up at Janette and me for a few seconds before returning to their tears or anger. I noticed a group of four crowed together, they looked as content as could be. I rolled my eyes. Careers. Likely from Districts One and Two. I supposedly could be counted as one, but to affiliate myself with a bunch of slimy sea cucumbers and then just end up killing them one night with a kick to the solar plexus to try and last another day. The Games were a nasty brain-child of the Capitol's one-hundred years ago, and then there supposedly was a time where all was well, and then BAM like stepping of a cliff in the water, the games are back in action. Chucking groups of kids ranging from ages twelve to eighteen is a cruel and disgusting punishment for the wrong that our ancestors did. It'd bring me great joy to see President Cressilia Snow being eaten by man-eating shark muttations. I slid into the large seat marked with the large number 4, right behind district Five and in front of the group of careers. The train lurched and we were on our way. Let the Hunger Games begin.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/   \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:15 am

I remember back to a time, when my Grandfather, Gale would tell me of the old days, thing he would remember from history books in school, and there's a quote, swirling around in my brain as I sit in my seat, next to Oliver, who's just two years older than me. 'Parting is such sweet sorrow,' I remember, blinking at the strange word choice, it was older than Panem, older than the uprisings, and older than the memories my grandfather held close to his chest of a girl named Katniss who stopped the games. But now... They're back. I shutter to myself, looking around, different pairs of two are scattered now that the train has started to move and we're free to move around the cabin. The pairs from One and Two (Whom I saw arrive this morning on the train) are huddled together, one blonde head mixed in with a red haired girl and two brunnette males. The Careers. I shrug off the diguisting feeling that settles into my stomach and stand up from my seat, looking at Oliver who is jotting down something in a notebook. I don't know why, what's the use? Even I know that no matter what, our familes aren't getting a piece of us back from the Games, except maybe our mauled bodies in a wooden box.
As soon as I stand, I'm told to sit back down by a woman who has bright yellow skin and terrifying black and green marks all over her skin and face. She's from the Capitol, come to tell us what's right, what's wrong, and what will get us killed. I zone out, a habit of my grandfather's, and he swears his old friend. He once told me I was just like her, head-strong, fierce, good with a bow, but then again, he said I actually had something she didn't. A brain. I shrugged off the memory, focusing on the woman as she comepleted her spiel about bedtimes at ten and walked away. Now was my time to escape. The main train cabin was to small, so I instinctivly leapt up and went for the door to the roof, where I knew I would be able to at least have the wind to keep me company, if I didn't fall off. As I walked, I dredged up the memories, the stories my grandfather had told me. Katniss Everdeen. Peeta Mellark. Gale Hawthorne. Finnick Odair. All names that were directly linked with the ending of the games, not to mention Haymitch Abernathy, the perpetually drunk that was a comedian and a leader during the times. I hadn't even seen the old games... President Snow had forrbidden it, but I had a feeling with this being the Quater Quell, she wasn't going to make this easy on us. I opened the door to the roof and walked out onto it, careful to shut the door behind me. The wind blew my hair roughly across the back of my neck in it's ponytail before I located the garden on the opposite side of the roof. I made for it, knowing that the cover would let me enjoy the outside... without actually being out there.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/   \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 7:20 pm

I watched as a girl who looked to be about my age, maybe a bit younger stood up from the District 5 chairs and headed up the capitol-esque ladder to the roof of the on moving train. Hey, less competition if she falls off. Our last stop was District 13, where a boy with copper hair, much like my dead grandfather's, and a younger girl with dark brown hair and sea-foam green eyes, much like my mine. Tears brimmed at the point of sobbing in her eyes. District 13 only had one victor, and that was only because she sat out in a cave where no one found her until the horns and music announcing that she was the victor welcomed her two weeks later. As it was now, I was too angry to start sobbing or thinking of the future. All I knew was that I wanted to win, without becoming some sea-slug who follows the toughest link in the arena like a sick puppy dog. I watched as the train started again, it quickly sped up so that the powerlines and greenery that surrounded the countryside was just a blur of colors. An hour passed before the train entered into the large colorful city that is the capitol. The train lurched to a stop in front of a gigantic garden filled with all sorts of flowers that had obviously been genetically modified or something wonky like that, because there was nothing that stinky in District Four, fish guts even smelled better. The scent of the flowers bursted in as a man in a dark purple tuxedo slid open the glass doors from the outside. His skin was a glowing pink color, which practically blinded me. The mixture of strong perfume and Capitol flowers really shouldn't mix. I felt like I just had swallowed seaweed smeared with rotten seal meat.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/   \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 7:35 pm

I stayed in the garden, staring at the flowers that weren't even close to the ones that were in District Three before realizing the train had slowed to a stop. Glancing up and out of the greenhouse windows, I stared outside at the Capitol. Standing up, I walked outside the protection of the greenhouse and sniffed. We had stopped somewhere that smelled like gardens, but the flowers' scents were all too powerful, assaulting my nose for me to focus on just one. I felt it wrinkle before shaking my head and heading back towards the stairs, hoping I didn't miss anything important, (Yeah, right). Heading down the stairs, I entered the room right as the man in the purple suit ended his talk about the Games and where we were supposed to go. "... After you arrive in your quaters in the Training Grounds, you are to report to the main hall for introductions, where you will meet your alliance partners and get ready for your TV appearances tonight." Alliance Partners? I thought, staring at the man from my position in the back of the room, They couldn't mean that they already decided who we're supposed to form a team with in the arena? I watched as the man's eyes connected with mine, he gave me a cold look before turning and leaving the train, "I expect you all to follow in pairs of two from your Districts." Districts One and Two followed happily, knowing that they would be the Careers of the Games. Three was next, standing and following the first four. Three was younger than most of the others, I noticed, but what caught my eyes was when I waited to see who was sitting in Four's seats.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/   \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 8:58 pm

I waited until Jannette got up and came over before to the doors before I pursed my lips and we walked out. Hello Training Center, good-bye District Four. We walked along the bright blue sidewalk, that was littered with deep marroon flower petals. I felt the warm, smog ridden heat from the sun hit the back of my t-shirt. I saw the girl from District 5 whom had climbed up onto the roof of the train during the ride to the capitol, watching Jannette and I as we walked into the tall building the was home to us for the next month. We followed Pinky the Man into the building and through multiple hallways and rooms until we got into a crowded room filled with whom I guessed were stylists. Nearly everyone had dyed hair, abnormal clothes, tatoos coating their skin like slime all over a lungfish. Pink-Skin pointed each one of us to a group of stylists. Great. The opening cermonies, what wacked out thing would I have to be dressed in?
My 'Style Team' dragged me over to their work station where they had me sit down in a chair standing up on a thick metal pole, that resembled that of the barber shop's chair. A large, standing mirror stood in front of me. Two of the three people stood next to me. Both were men, one looked fairly normal, except for the fact that his long, shaggy hair was dyed a light purple, and his face had a dragon tattooed across it. The other was full out jacked up. His skin was a dark, mud green, he was wearing some of the weirdist clothes I've ever seen, and his hair was shot up in spikes. Then there was the woman standing in front of me. Her hair was a bubblegum pink, which matched her bright green skin like water matches with fire. She obviously was the leader of my style team. "Something bold. Something stunning." She whispered to herself, and then commanded Normal and Whacky to strip me to Base 0. I really didn't like the sound of that.
They took me behind a large screen into a large tiled room, with a tub filled with smelly dark blue liquid. I eyed them carefully, at least in District 4, we used water. The stylists introduced thmselves as Flame (the 'normal' looking one.) and Atlas (the jacked-up one.) They instructed me to strip my clothes off, and get into the tub full of liquid. Was this a way to kill all of us right now? I shook my head, I was becoming too paranoid, the capitol would want to see us suffer. Seeing that I was wary, Flame and Atlas explained that the liquid was to only exfoliate all of the dead skin off of my body. I stripped (which was awkwarder than awkward), and slipped into the blue liquid. At first it burned, and then a light cooling sensation greeted me with open arms. They dissappeared for a little bit, and this is when the fact that I had a one-in-twenty-six chance of seeing my family again. A headache throbbed in my head as my mind ran a mile a second, thinking of every which way I might die. An arow through the heart... or maybe a muttation clawing my face away to a bloody pulp. Awhile later, Flame and Atlas came in and let me get out of the bath. I dried off, and wrapped the towel around my waist as they led me out of the room and back into the section that was our styling section.
The lead-women came out from a room with a pad of paper, on it was a sketch of whom I guessed was me. Great. She introduced herself as Kadia, and told me to get back into the chair. I slipped into the chair, my muscles were tensed, and my skin was now as smooth as a newborn baby's foot. She quickly dried my hair, with a large blow-drier. I heard Kadia whisper something to Atlas. He grabbed a tub of sea-green gel from the large stylist shelf, and applied it to my hair. I grimaced, my hair, green. FUN. Flame then took a light chalk-like substance and rubbed it over my body. It was a sea-foam green, but it let at least a little bit of my tan skin color show through. I really didn't like how this was going, Blake Odair does not get Capitoled-up. An hour passed, chemicals ran over my hair, making it become relatively spikey. Then there was the clothes. They made me wealr a shirt, made completely out of fishnet rope. Where you could still see through it, I guess it was suppose to show boldness by exposing my torso, but I had no clue what was running through Kadia's head. The pants were a baggy sea-green pair of khaki shorts. They the gave me a large copper trident. My large copper trident, the one from home.
"Are you ready?" Kadia asked, a triumphant grin on her face. I had to admit, I looked pretty darn cool.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/   \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:36 pm

Oliver looked at me and extended a hand. I took it, taking a quick breath as I met the eyes of the District Four boy, who looked a whole lot like me, strangely. It was customary in District Five, when picked for the Games, to join hands and present yourself as a complete team. I wasn't wild about the idea, because well, Oliver wasn't my type, at all. We walked down the street, him casting glances at me while the big buff dude from the Capitol pointed us towards our own set of Stylists. I felt terror setting in as Oliver and I told each other good-bye and I walked towards the two woman and the man standing in a small huddle. The first woman I met was creepy as heck. Her skin was died a blood red, that had since faded from it's origional color, now to a strawberry. Her hair was cropped and a jet black, but what unnerved me most about her appearance was her eyes, which had black contacts in. Not to mention the full body set of black swirl tattoos across her body. She introduced herself to me as 'Harmony', what an ironic name for someone that looked so dang terrifying. The second woman looked sweeter, with a smile on her cream colored skin that rivaled my own pale complextion and curly golden locks, I didn't noticed anything strange about her until we started to talk and walk back towards the changing and prep rooms. The second Woman, (who was nick-named 'Peaches'), had bright and vibrant orange eyes, and I kept noticing that her walk was kind of funny. When I glanced down to step into the room, I noticed that she wasn't wearing shoes, and in place of her feet were thick golden paws, that extended up to her knees. She was half-cat. I gulped, stepping into the room and looking at the man. He eyed me and smiled softly, looking normal enough with speckled grey jet black hair. He extended a hand to me and said, "Pleasure to meet you, I'm Soot, you're stylist." Soot turned to Harmony and Peaches and then looked me over, "Strip and bathe her ladies."
I froze as Harmony and Peaches drug me into the bathroom and eyed me, waiting for me to take off my clothes. I stared at them and then muttered, "You can't be serious." Harmony looked dead serious, so I slowly but surely took off my shirt and pants before glancing at the bright rosy pink water, "What's it going to do to me?" Peaches put a reassuring hand on my shoulder before I just trusted the Capitol not to kill me before the arena and dipped into the water with my toe. It was scolding hot for a minute, before the smell of Lilies filled my nostrils and I stepped into the bath, slowly sinking into the water and savoring the tingling feeling it left me. Soon Soot was coming into the room, scaring the crud out of me and telling me that I had 'exfoliated' enough and now it was time to do my make-up and hair... Yay, the fun part. Standing up, I felt Harmony wrap me in a robe tightly as the trio led me into a room and I was told to sit in a chair. Not five minutes later, Soot was doing my hair, which had already been taken down out of it's haphazardly done pony-tail before I was whisked off onto the train. I felt him brushing and drying it before I zoned out, letting Harmony and Peaches take over my face, blush was added, and cream stuff, but nothing heavy, until Soot finished my hair and told me to close my eyes. I felt a brush strocking my eyelids in wild motions until he told me to stand and drop my robe. I was beyond uncomfertable standing in the nude until I felt Harmony and Peaches slowly holding my arms up and slipping something on overtop of my head, being careful with my hair. The fabric was soft and feather light on me as I felt Harmony and Peaches curling something up my arms, that surprisingly didn't hinder my movement at all. Soot moved me off the pedistal in the center of the room and told me to open my eyes. Staring back at me was a girl I didn't know.
Her hair was a dark and rich brown with auburn highlights that kept being caught in the light, and it was feathered out. There was a simple headpiece attached to the top of my head that had three different brown feathers. That was when I noticed the drastic make-up they had put on me. My eyes were lined with brown eye shadow with orange flecks, feathering out from my iris and pulling the deep green out, making them pop. My lips were a soft pink as I bit the bottom and looked at the dress. It was made of sheer brown fabric that pooled in different places and hung around my body lightly. As I moved, it moved with me, rustling like Bird wings. That was when Soot told me to extend my arms. Attached to the brown ribbons twirled up my arms, the sides of the dress came up with me, giving me the illusion of being a Mockingjay. The very thing that Capitol didn't plan on creating. I grinned at Soot in the mirror and just nodded, ready to go out into the carriage area and make my appearance. Stepping away from the mirror, I followed Soot through a door until I spotted Oliver, dressed in a black suit with white highlights, making him look like a Jabberjay. Smart, showing us a team, and representing our District at the same time. I grinned at Soot, Harmony, and Peaches, making it known that I loved the outfit. Though I usually didn't dress this wacky, I kind of liked it. Now, it was time for me to stare at the other competitors... some of them weren't as lucky as Ollie and I.
District one was nice, the girl, Star, was dressed in a revealing red dress with orange gems that sparkled like the sun, while the boy, Spark was dressed in a jet black suit and a red shirt. His tie was a stark orange, and when he moved, he looked like a metor streaking across the sky. District two was... different. Both the boy and the girl were wrapped in gauze, in all the right places, if you catch my meaning. They looked miserable when they saw other Tribute's outfits. District Three was strange. The girl had a metal top on with metal stockings, while the boy only had metal stockings on. Okay... I scanned the crowd for Four and shockingly stared at the girl. Her make-up was green and she had a shell top on with sheer green fitted pants that looked like it was a scaly tail, like she was a mermaid. The guy was dressed in a fish-net top with baggy shorts and a trident in his hand. I wished I had my own weapon, but Soot didn't move forward to give me anything cool. Hmph. Both in Six were dressed in only a lab coat and glasses, both in Seven were in overalls with an Ax each, Eight's girl had a nice and sweet light blue cotton dress, while the guy had on jeans and a light blue cotton shirt. Both in Nine were dressed in Hunter's gear, with green tops and fitted brown pants, not to mention tall boots. But it was Ten that made me want to laugh my head off. The girl had on a tight full body white suit splotched with black to look like a cow and had a dairy bell around her neck. She looked murderously at the guy beside her, who had a full body fitted brown suit, and a hat with horns on it. I snickered to Oliver and scanned the last three Districts. Eleven's girl was small and had a dress almost like mine on, except it was lavender, while the boy was dressed in a gold suit. Twelve's girl had a dangerously short black dress with no back on it and huge high heels. She sparkled when she moved. While the guy had a grey suit and a completely soot covered face... I guess he was going to be 'mysterious'. Lastly, District Thirteen's girl was wearing a lime green dress that came to just above her knees and made squeaking sounds everytime she moved, like it was made of rubber. The boy had on a jet black suit with a neon green tie, to match her. I turned to look at the front, watching as the first two Districts were called and Number Three stepped into their carriage. Myself and Oliver had to make a good impression.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/   \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:09 pm

Our carriage, which had our District's emblem painted in gold on it, rattled on through the windey road that was specifically meant to be for the Opening Ceremonies. My trident seemed to make the whole outfit less silliar. Jennette was dressed up like a mermaid, and supposedly I guessed I was dressed up as 'The King of the Sea', or something like that. I continued waving, trying to get sponsors. Because as it is now, I won't be allowed to have my trident or any weapon, unless I get it to the cornucopia, which I intended to get away from as fast as I could, and make my way into the nearest protection. Our carriage finally pulled back into the building, right as I thought the smile on my face would be stuck there forever. Districts 1, 2, and 3 had already all gotten dismounted. Right as me and Janette got our feet on the floor, District 5 pulled in. They were dressed as a Jabberjay and Mockingjay. Great, what screams Rebellion more than a Mockingjay? "HEY. BIRD-GIRL. What are you trying to do? Start a rebellion?" I asked, raising my eyebrows the District 5 tributes.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/   \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:17 pm

After the Tributes from District Four stepped into our Carriage, Oliver stepped up into ours, helping me up with one hand. Soot rushed over and adjusted a couple of things before waving us both off as the carriage moved out into the open. I kept my head up and trained forward, like Oliver, giving an intemindating glare to everything in front of me, and causing the crowd to go wild. Soot was right. These costumes were either going to keep us alive or get us killed. Right as we got about three-quaters of the way through, I extended my arms, showing off the 'wings' Soot had made for me, as the crowd realized what exactly we were. It pulled to a stop and I hopped down from it, feeling the dirt under my flat shoes Soot had put me in. Right as I looked back up, I met eyes with the boy from District Four as he asked me if I was starting a Rebellion. I held my head high, meeting his gaze and making sure my chin was level, This is for you Grandfather, I thought, glaring at him and taking Oliver's hand, "Maybe, why is any of your concern Sharkboy?" Oliver snickered behind me as we stepped up onto the stage and the host of the TV interviews eyed our looks with a grin. I realized what it must have felt like for my Grandfather to watch his friend Katniss stand on the stage, knowing that he might never see her again, and my stomach dropped. Perfect time to get cold feet, I thought sarcastically, but tried to keep my face level and fierce.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/   \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:09 am

I stepped through the dark red curtain, along with everyone else. It was stage-time. Hurray. I desprately wanted to reply to the District Five girl, but I couldn't know that we were all on live television. Titanus Pole, who was in charge of all of the T.V. Interviews greete and introduced all of us to Panem and the audience. With each name, an applause was practically grading the outfits that they were wearing. When it was my turn, the crowd seemed to go crazy whistling and cheering. Same with Jennette, and the two tributes from District Five. Good for them. Titanus then called out the name of the male from District One. He interviewed each person like he did in the past. Ask some personal questions and then wish them good luck. With each person, I got even more nervous. Before what felt like a minute, Titanus was calling out 'Blake Odair.' I walked up confidentally towards the podium, where I took a seat on the love-seat couch. I wanted to make sure that my mentor and sponsers would be impressed by my interview, so that they'd be more willing to give me better and more helpful items. Titanus took a seat across from me.
"So, Blake, what's your family like? And how does it feel to be entering these games as an honor to your grandfather, the famous Finnick Odair?" I hesitated at first, knowing that my Dad and siblings were sitting on the floor in our small house on the beach of District 4 looking at the tv as if they'd never seen something like it. "My family is small. My Dad works on the large fishing boats for the capitol, so I'm left at home to get food and care for my siblings, most of the time." Now, the second question, about my grandfather. "My grandfather is what's going to drive me to win this years Quarter Quell. In his honor." I stated clearly, I wanted my sponsors to think that I was in it to win it, not just fuddy-duddy around. The questions continued, each one easier to answer. Until, finally Titanus said Good Luck and dismissed me.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/   \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:27 am

I watched as the boy from District Four didn't respond to me as we all walked up onto the stage. As they announced my name, there was a roaring crowd, equal to the one the boy from District Four had gotten. Together, our names had blown all the Carreer's out of the water. Alrighty then. Titanus Pole announced the female Tribute from District One and the questions began. He took it easy on the Careers, expecially a young girl, probably only twelve who looked sad as she explained her siduation about her family, but she looked cunning, so a part of me didn't buy it at all, but the crowd ate it up. Soon, I was watching the Girl from District Four return to her seat, and the boy I had been shooting glances at all day was called up. Blake Odair. My stomach slammed into the ground, causing me involuntarily to jerk forward, but luckly no one seemed to have caught the motion. It only made it worse when Titanus Pole started to talk with him, and questioned him about his grandfather... Finnick Odair. My own grandfather, Gale, had been with him when he had died. My stomach was flopping on the ground now, and I felt about ready to dry-heave. This boy and I were closer than it seemed... My grandfather hadn't really said much about Odair, just that he was good with a Trident and a nice guy. I bit my lip, watching the interview, before I realized my ancious face was plastered on the screen for the entire Panem to see. Oh Great. I thought Idly, There goes the whole, 'I'm fierce' appearance. Then, Titanus was calling my name.
I stood up and made my face blank, but open enough for Titanus to not feel intimidated as he stood up and met me. I gulped, and he could tell I was nervous as I moved to sit down. "Wait," Titanus stated, with a grin, "I'd love to see this lovely dress you have on... What a beauty!" I turned back to face the ground, before extending my arms and doing a little turn to the side, so the cameras could get the angle they wanted. Titanus seemed thrilled as he clapped and I sat back down, a small smile playing on the edge of my lips. "Amazing, as always! So, Ms. Lilliana Hawthorne..." Titanus grinned wider, "What's it like to be a part of the Hundreth Games? And What's it like to be related to Gale Hawthorne, a man who was very close to the Game's own Katniss Everdeen..." Titanus paused, "Or should I say, Katniss Mellark?" The crowd roared, at least I was getting a bit of reaction. After it died down, I swallowed and gave Titanus an even look.
"It's almost an honor..." I started, watching the crowd look at me, before I just accepted that they were going to see the real me soon enough, "But then again it's a curse. My grandfather Gale always told me everytime he looked at me, he was reminded of Katniss. Though I never met her, I am proud to be reminded of her in every way possible, because she was one of the greatest victors the Games has ever had. There was nothing but praise from my grandfather, about Peeta, Katniss, even..." I trailed off, my voice cracking, before I reaffirmed it, "Even Finnick Odair." I stated, letting everyone know my position. "I am here to win this Games, no matter what they decide to throw at me. I'm ready, and I'm ready to fight to survive. To be the one that no one meant to make. The Warrior. The Winner. I'm going to be the MockingJay." I stated, at the end, while Titanus grinned at me and the crowd roared and stood up, applausing me. Whoever said you shouldn't lie, was obviously never sent into an arena to die.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/   \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:42 am

I had to keep from dying with laughter as I watched Lilliana Hawthorne's face drop when she learned that I was Finnick's grandson. Her being Gale Hawthorne's grand-daughter really made me start thinking that she'd be gone before the games even really began. The career's would make sure of it, if not the game-makers. First, you practically are related to Katniss Everdeen, and then you announce that you want to be the 'Mockingjay'. She had a one-way-ticket to Hurtsville. She finished up her interview, and came walking through the curtain and into the backstage where they were keeping all of us. "Hey. Lilliana is it? You know, that REALLY wasn't the smartest move. Anouncing that you were the Mockingjay and all. The Head Gamemaker will see to it that you're dead by the first night of the games." I stated walking over to her leisurly. Most of the coloring from my skin had dissappeared as the oil from my skin began to repel it like oil on water. "OH. I forgot. You're the WARRIOR. The WINNER. The MOCKINGJAY." I said smirking mischeviously.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/   \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:49 am

I stood and walked from my seat, still getting applause and feeling pretty good until I brushed through the curtain and Blake Odair came over to me. He started with an insult, always a good sign you're not going to be the ones to try and kill each other in the arena. I gave him an even glare, not paying attention to Oliver as his interview started. "Really? What if I want to be a target? What if I already have everyone on my side and a winner of my own chosen. Besides," I looked him up and down, scoffing, "Seaweed brain, You've got baggage. 'My grandfather is what's going to drive me to win this years Quarter Quell. In his honor'," I quoted in a high-pitched voice, "In his honor my butt. You'll be out of the competition before you're even allowed to step off the panels." I waved my hand, my sleeve half-way rising, "I said that for one reason, Blake," I snapped, stepping forward and looking up at him with a glare, "I know I'm going to die. I've accepted it. But when I do die, I'm going to go out with a punch so hard the Game-Maker's grandparents are going to roll over in their graves." I spun on my heel, walking away from him just as Oliver walked through the curtains looking pale. I went over to him and started to comfert him, he was going to be the weak one of our pair, and I was afraid he wouldn't make it very far in the Games, but that was the price you had to pay.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/   \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 1:12 am

I shook my head. "And who's the one who probably has more sponsors?" I asked under my breath, and then turned back towards the large screen that showed the interviews as they went on. This time it was the male from District Seven, he seemed to be making a practical fool out of himelf. I looked over at where Janette was standing, she had done a decent job, she was probably at least going to survive a day. Unlike Lilliana. Back at home, Janette was practically able to catch an item with a net faster than a jellyfish can sting you. As long as there was fish in the water, she'd catch them. It might be valuable to team up with her, but then again, it'd make a bigger target for the other's to hit when we're moving around.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/   \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 1:38 am

It seemed like time flew, all the interviews lasted no time, and soon we were all back on the stage, saying good-bye and good-night, before being herded back to the Training Building and told to go straight to be. How was I supposed to get all this junk off of me? I headed straight to my room, waving at Oliver as he went into the room across the hall from mine. I stepped into the extravagant Capitol room and looked at my normal clothes sitting on the dresser, I guess I would have to wear those tomorrow, until we were issued training uniforms. I stepped into the bathroom and threw my dress out the door. Stupid thing. It only caused me trouble tonight. Jabbing random buttons on the wall, I ended up taking a steaming hot shower and practically boiling the top layer of skin off of myself. Changing into a set of pajamas someone had laid out for me, I switched off the light and curled up into bed, not expecting anything interesting in the morning.
-
There was a loud and obnoxcious banging on my door when I jolted away and I heard the man from yesterday shouting for me, and the entire hall, to get up and report down to the Traing Grounds after Breakfast. My head was muddled with sleep still, so I sat in bed and ordered breakfast in room before dressing in a fitted white training suit. Oh yes, let's pick white so we can see all the blood-stains you're going to get on your clothes. I shrugged to myself, rolling my eyes as I walked down the hall, jumping on one foot to get my foot into my boot. I think I was already late, by the time I hopped into the elevator and jammed the button for the training grounds floor, because when I stumbled out, people were staring. Oh well. Let them stare, they'd be gaping soon enough. Big Man from yesturday explained the rules and motioned to all the different areas in the large room. I went wild, heading straight for the knot tying station, prepared to complete all the tables by the time I went into the games.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/   \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 2:04 am

I looked around, there were all sorts of stations, from Sword-Fighting to Archery to Mineral Studies. Everyone seemed to go to where they were comfortable with. District One was drawn to the physical combat station where they were doing a bunch of ducks, punches, and kicks. District Two was at the Firearm and Shooting station, where loud bangs would sound whenever they pulled the trigger. District 3 was crowded around the explosives station, in which they were measuring and pouring minerals into little canisters. Janette was over at the station, which had a pool of water and a bunch of identifiable sea-creatures in it. Pfft. I could identify all of those in my sleep. Lilliana was over at the knot-tying station where an old man was pointing to a bunch of papers with images on them and then back at the rope in his hands. District 6 was over at the station that had a bunch of toxins and antidotes lined up with labels and identification tabs. District 7 was at the wooden weapon and item creating station. District 8 was at the body protection station, where there was a bunch of armor and clothing that they might find in the arena. District 9 was at the edible plants station. District 10 was looking at a bunch of live, edible and non-edible animals that they might encounter. District 11 was at the camouflage station where they were covering themselves up with plants and other materials. District 12 was looking and identifying a bunch of minerals and rocks. While District 13 was working on their archery. Only to bug Lilliana, I walked over to the knot-tying station, and quickly tying a noose. We had to use these a lot in District 4 so that we could catch the seals that roamed the beaches. I slipped it over my neck and held the end up to act like I was dead. I knew that this form of humor was just going to send Lilliana off the tipping block.

Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/   \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 4:10 pm

The man at the Knot tieing station looked absolutely thrilled as I paid attention to what he was telling me. Showing me pictures to help me tie some fairly complex knots that would keep my food safe from animals in the arena, and even showing me one I could use to trap food. I'd worked in a lab my entire life, I didn't have that much survival training, except what my Grandfather had taught me before he had gotten to old. I knew basic trapping methods and ended up blowing the man behind the station out of the water with one of my grandfather's complex traps he used in the forest. It was no big surprise that when I glanced up and saw Oliver over at the Medicine table with District Six. He was blowing the other Tributes out of the water, showing off his knowledge of morphling and other medicines that we used frequently in the labs. That's when I noticed Blake, who had joined me at the knot tieing table, and who had just finished making a perfect noose and was now pretending to hang himself. I snorted, rolling my eyes at him, "Charming, let's hope the Game-makers don't take you too seriously." I paused, looking at him, "Why are you even at this table? I'm sure in District Three they have you tieing knots like a pro before you can walk." I muttered, turning back to my little pathetic double knot that I had been trying to do for the past twenty minutes. Just wait until everyone saw me at the Archery Station. I'd be the best there, and I knew it.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/   \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:46 pm

I grinned, "Yeah, pretty much. And in District 5 they have you shooting needles into Cotton McFluffy Tail's poor rear-end, only to make it die from a bad case of Lilliana-Poisoning?" I asked smirking, and grabbed the two ends of my noose, and pulled them apart simultaneously, causing it to fall apart. I then grabbed a few other strands of rope, and made a small net that would barely catch a bait fish. I walked over to the room designated as Archery. I walked in, the walls were lined with bows and arrows, all hanging there. Some were as tall as a human, while others had scopes, while others were just a taught string tied to a bendy piece of wood. Two men were walking up and down behind the tributes that were trying their aim. I looked up and knew instantly that I was going to fail miserably at this part of training. I grabbed a solid black bow which had a bunch of pully's and mechanics attached, to obviously make the arrow travel farther and faster. I then pulled an arrow out from the quiver that was underneath where the bow had hung. I walked up to one of the stations with a large hay bale forty yards away. I pulled the arrow and let go. Before it even got to my intended target, it hit the ground. Boy, was this going to be fun.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/   \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:48 pm

I stared open-mouthed at Blake as he smirked at me and took apart his noose, not five seconds later making it into a tiny fish-net. Then he just up and walked away. Staring at his retreating back, I abandoned my knot and stood up abruptly, startling the man behind the table. He looked up at me, while I just followed behind Blake, hurrying to catch up to him. I didn't notice the room he was going into until I watched him pick up a bow and make a complete fool of himself. Chuckling, I smirked and grabbed a fairly nice bow, not a complex, because the ones I had grown up using were home-made and my Grandfather's old ones. Adjusting my posture and standing at the opposite wall, farther away from the bails of hay then any of the other tributes, I shot the arrow, keeping my locked position while I watched it fly and embed itself into the red dot. Quite proud of myself, I turned and looked at Blake, giving him a small smirk and raising my eyebrows, "How's that for someone who's spent her entire life sticking needles in bunnies?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/   \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 2:41 am

I stared at her, jaw dropped. NO ONE. I repeat no one in District 4 could shoot that well. Even Jasper, whom had won the games two years ago by using a bow and arrow. I frowned, as I gathered myself back up and had another shot. This time, a subtle crunch followed, as the arrow lodged itself into the hay bale. Just practically a mile from the red dot where I'd been aiming at. I cursed under my breath, to see Lilliana smirking with pride. "Good for you. You now can litterally shoot needles into little bunnies' butts." I scoffed, and set the bow down on the stand, and walked away. Time for the station on identifying different forms of edible and poisonous plants. A young woman, was holding up two different leaves from two plants sitting on the table. Both looked the exact same.
"...Oxalis Painus will bring the person who in-digests this plant, sever gut pain, possibly leading to a fever and if not treated, death. Oxalis Plenus will give the person who in-digests this plant, a full and satisfying feeling, that will subside hunger pains for up to twenty-four hours." I watched, taking notes in my mind. In District 4, most people didn't venture out into the woods, there wasn't muc point to it.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/   \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 12:16 pm

I watched Blake's jaw drop, satisfaction filling me, until he tried to shoot again and hit the hay-bale this time. I smiled, generally happy for him (for what reason, don't ask. I think the Capitol food was getting to me), until he turned towards me and glared, scoffing about how I would now be able to shoot needles into bunnies. That wasn't all District Five was good for! I stared at his retreating back, anger boiling in me until finally I grabbed another arrow and shot it up towards the high ceiling. There was a metallic clang when I realized the arrow I had shot had embedded itself into a pipe near the ceiling... Oops. Throwing the bow down, I stomped out of the room, ignoring people's stares and went straight over to Oliver, who was still at the medicine table. One pill he was struggling to get was blantantly obvious to me, so I whispered in his ear, "Acedomenphin, it's ASPRIN." Recognition flashed across his features while I continued over to the fighting part of the room, where the Career's were kicking each other's butts for fun. The woman behind the counter looked me up and down and then shrugged, while the Carreer's just scoffed. The girl from District One stepped up and stared at me, "What are you doing here?"
I fingered a small wooden staff type thing, that they had been using to spar with and shrugged, "I figured it was high time to work on my fighting skills." The girl smirked at me, laughing a high and tinkling laugh that gave me a headache. She rolled her eyes at me and then snatched her hand out, it landing on the staff. My own hand clamped down, as we both looked at each other, "I'm sorry, did you want this one?" I asked slowly, having no intention to release my hold. She scowled at me, tugging and shoving me backwards with her empy hand. I lashed out, but I was stupid for wanting to take on a Career, because I was proppelled backwards until I fell on my butt. The group of four laughed at me, while the girl shot me a smug grin. Glaring, I stood up and watched as they dismissed us from training for the day, telling us that we would present ourselves to the game-makers tomorrow. "Just wait, I'll be the one hauling your dead body over a cliff in the games," I muttered in spite to the girl, while walking towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/   \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:16 pm

I smirked at Lilliana as she got practically knocked down by the Career. Just a sidenote: She was going to be killed before she even opens her eyes to see the light of the first morning. I followed the rest of the tributes out the gigantic doors and into the Training Center lobby. As I walked along the hallway towards the staircase that would lead up to my room, most everybody separated into the elevators or different stairwells. I hiked up the glass staircase, that was so transparent that you could see the large training room with the different stations below you.
I opened up the door, and headed straight for the bathroom. I stripped the plain training clothes off, and stepped into the shower. I observed the many settings and combinations that I could settle for. I decided on setting it to a rapid blast, a wintergreen smell, and an 'Ocean Spray' smelling body wash. I soaked in the shower, for an hour at least. The smell of the soap reminded me too much of home, until I started to recount all the happy memories I had of District 4. I finally got out, and tied the creme colored towel that was hung up on a towel rack across from the shower, around my waist. I walked back into the main part of my room, prepared to get a fresh pair of clothes on, but instead I saw Jasper and Haley; Jasper won two years ago, and was only sixteen at the time, and Haley won when she was only twelve by allowing the last tribute to die from being torn apart by a pack of large Cougar-sized cats.
I raised my eyes at the both of them, as if to ask, 'Why in the world are you here?'
"Haley and I need you to start making alliances. Like, now. The career's have already recruited Janette, and seeing how you are in District 4, I'm guessing you aren't going to want to team up with District 1 and 2. We've already talked to Lilliana from District 5's mentor; Katie. If you're going to come out of this alive, you have to get in an alliance with her. For all we know, the arena will be all forest with no water. A net will only help you so far. She has some experience with traps and hunting." Jasper said, with all seriousness. His dark red hair, which was in corkscrew curls, bounced up and down whenever he moved his head. My head was screaming NO!, at the thought of Lilliana and I teaming up. "And how do I know she won't just kill me the first chance she gets?" I asked cautiously.
Haley, who had long blonde hair, tied down in two piggy tails, piped up. "Because, according to Katie, she has no experience in the water. Yeah, she can shoot arrows, but she can't swim worth a pile of mutant crap. Or catch sea life, tie knots, or even make a decent net. Without you, she's dead. Without her, you're dead. Comprende' Blakeo?" She said, twirling her strip of dark blue, dyed hair with her index finger. She was still only a few years older than me, but had the intelligence of a forty year old man. She wore two, golden stud earings, and a silver necklace with the emblem of District 4 on it. It had been her claim to fame in the arena. I shook my head rapidly at the idea of being paired up with Lilliana, but both my mentors made a good point. I'd be dead if she wasn't in some sort of an alliance with me. "I'll try, but her and I, kind of started off on the wrong foot." I stated.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/   \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:37 pm

I forgot about going to lunch, sure I technically needed to eat to keep my strength up, but I didn't want to deal with the Tributes right now. They went up to different rooms and the cafeteria in pairs, but all I saw of Oliver was him disappearing into the cafeteria with the District Six doctors. Scowling, I walked upstairs and threw open the door to my room, slamming it behind me, until I realized I had company. Katy, my mentor was sitting on my bed, a silver crested bow and arrow set beside her, while there was a jagged and rough looking silver knife on the other side. I practically felt drool coming out of my mouth as I stared at the two weapons. She smirked at me while I moved forward, my hands out in front of me in a 'Gimme' motion. But then she moved them away and raised an eyebrow. "You only get these if you listen to me." My head snapped in the direction of her snippy and serious tone... Yay, this meant I was about to agree to do something horrible, bribery was my downfall. Slowly, I shook my head yes in her direction, giving her an even look, while signaling for her to get on with it. Now that she had my attention, she grinned at me, her jet black hair in a pony-tail on the top of her head, just like when she was Eighteen and won the Games. Katy had won by making fake alliances and slowly killing each person off. It wasn't pretty. "I struck up a deal with the Gamemakers..." Katy muttered, smirking at me, "They let you keep the bow and arrows, and the knife in the arena, if you team up with Aquaman from District Four."
"... WHAT." I shouted, throwing my arms up in the air, "WITCH MOVE, KATY. You know I'm not going to agree on that!" I shouted, while she just shook her head at me, looking at me evenly as I tore off the white training suit and grabbed the only normal clothes they had bothered to give me, not even flinching when I was changing in front of her. Katy was used to it, she had been part of the District when they were focusing on expiramenting on humans, to make our lives longer and healthier. I shuttered, finally running my finger down the bow, focusing on the detail, and how perfectly fitted it was for me. "... Two questions," I mumbled, looking at the knife now, "Why Shark-boy? And How in the world did you convince the game-makers to let me have my own weapons?" I paused, looking up at her, "I figured with your oh-so-brilliant Let's present Lilliana as the freaking MockingJay title would have officially knocked all chances of me wining out of the park."
Katy smirked, looking me up and down, "It did. People in the arena are going to be so focused on thinking the Game Makers are going to do you in, that you'll need some help. Besides..." She looked to the side, "I have... friends that are gamemakers." She pushed the bow and knife towards the edge of the bed, "Deal or no deal? Will you take your weapons, and the alliance, who, let me remind you, you're gonna kill anyways, so what's the harm?" Katy shrugged. It was all a game to her, one giant, fun game. I thought it was horrible, the prospect of me killing all these people my age or older. Shaking my head in a 'Yes' motion, I reached for the bow and arrow set, before Katy took it and stood up, "I'll be giving you in the arena, just to make sure you aren't trying to double-cross your own metor! See you at supper!" She waved, skipping out of the room with my knife and bow and arrows. I scowled behind her, sinking to the floor and beating my head against it. What Had I just agreed to?
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/   \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:22 pm

Jasper and Haley, after telling me that if I followed through with the alliance, They'd send me my trident with a few other supplies I might need. Now, all I needed to do was impress the Gamemaker's enough for them to give me a high score.

I flung the knife, cutting the rope, that held up the trap, causing the weight, to fall and bring up the net, catching the tribute dummy. I then brought my arms over my head, and grabbed the upper-handle of my trident, and brought it back up over, to the front of my body. The adrenaline in my veins coursed and pumped, causing my mind to go in 'Attack' mode. I threw my trident, impaling it into the chest of one of the fake, dummies. Another target popped up from the floor, a plastic interpretation of an elk. I grabbed another dagger from the sheath at my belt and flung it at the head of my plastic prey. It lodged itself into the small space in between both of its glass eyes. Trying to impress the gamemakers was my only goal now. Surviving the games, and creating an alliance with Ms. Scientist were completely pushed to the back of my head. I ran towards my trident, ripped it from the dummy's fake chest, and threw it at the banner right below the table where the gamemaker's were looking with open eyes, and frightened looks. I smirked and twirled the last knife around my finger before doing a back-flip and slashing the throat of my last victim. Sir McPlastic just got utterly destroyed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/   \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

\x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next