RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

* Thanks * {A Private Role-Play for Jay and Rebecca}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

* Thanks * {A Private Role-Play for Jay and Rebecca} Empty
PostSubject: * Thanks * {A Private Role-Play for Jay and Rebecca}   * Thanks * {A Private Role-Play for Jay and Rebecca} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 11:47 pm

Thanks

In Olympus, home of the gods, a fight broke out between lovers, Ares, angered that Aphrodite was not stopping her husband, Hephaestus from making fools of them, he challenged her, saying she was not as skilled as he in anything, and was incompetent in anything other than emotions. Hera, hearing the challenge, became angered herself and stated that the two deities could not fight it out themselves, but that she would choose a representation of each of them, one of their children to go through twelve labors, chosen by each of the gods.
Two children of gods, one a son of Ares, one a daughter of Aphrodite are called on, to represent their godly parent and achieve tasks of the gods, their only goal, not to die.

* Tasks
Zeus – Rescue the goat Amalthea who helped raise Zeus during his infancy.
Poseidon - Collect the three prongs of his trident from around the world.
Dionysus – Gather grapes from his vineyard. (Think labyrinth in Harry Potter)
Apollo – Travel to Delos, and gather the antlers dropped by Apollo’s roe deer.
Artemis – Find her stag, and bring it back to her without being harmed.
Hermes – Find and collect his staff from the Underworld.
Athena – Retrieve an olive from the original olive tree without getting killed by the obstacles that surround it.
Ares – Find Paean and take medicine from him to heal Ares wound from the Trojan War.
Aphrodite – Find Paris and steal the golden apple from him for Aphrodite.
Hephaestus - To ecavate a section of the fallen labyrinth and find three of the machines that that Daedalus made.
Demeter – They are transported to the barren island of Arcadia and told if they can take two seeds each and make something grow from them, they pass.
Hades - To find the stolen Key of Hades and return it and the perpetrator to Hades himself.

* Characters
Mine -
Name: Rebecca Sophia Callous

Parent: Aphrodite

Description: With long curly brown hair and a heart shaped face, from the first look, it's not hard to see that Rebecca is the daughter of Aphrodite, until you notice everything else about her. Standing around 5'7, her hair has chunks of green streaked through it that matches her emerald eyes, while she has double pierced ears and a distinct air of 'I don't give a crap' around her. Rebecca usually wears jeans or shorts that are ripped and tee shirts that have a multitude of sarcastic sayings on them and vulgarities. Her shoes consist of either black boots or converse and she usually wears a silver rose necklace underneath all her shirts as a kind of homage to her mother, even if she doesn't like her all that much.

Weapon of Choice: Silver dagger and sword adored with roses on the hilt with a poisonous blade, these change into chopsticks that she uses to keep her hair in a bun. She can also be found carrying a shield with thorns all around the side that changes into a quarter with a rose on it when not in use.

Other: Nope!

Your's -
Name: Alexander Night

Parent:Ares

Description: Alexander has short dark brown hair that is on the verge of being black. He stands at a tall 6' 2". He has a runners build, with a strong core and leg muscles. His upper body strength isn't extremely strong, but isn't weak either. Alexander has dark olive skin, that doesn't seem to get any darker or lighter depending on the seasons. His eyes change colors depending on his mood. They are a dark brown when he is angered or upset, and they are a light blue when he is in a cheery temper. He often wears just a plain white t-shirt, a pair of jeans or athletic shorts, and a pair of Nike running shoes. Alexander has a quick fuse, and can get pissed off by some of the smallest things. He is quick to jump the gun, and is extremely impatient. Alex isn't a coward, but is the extreme opposite, however this often gets him in trouble. Alex is very sarcastic, and opens his mouth without thinking about the consequences. He knows almost everything there is to know about guns and weapons. Including knowledge about nearly every single war throughout history, ranging from the wars of Mesopotamia that were about some little tiny piece of land that the cave people might be able to grow one plant on, to full out wars like World War Two and the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. However, he isn't exactly the sharpest tool in the box when it comes to thinking things through.

Weapon of Choice: Alexander has a pocket knife that is engraved with his name on one side in ancient Greek, and on the other side it has a detailed engraving of a serpent. When he takes out the pocket knife from its' sheath it, the engravings light up, and whatever weapon he says, it turns into. However, it has a recharging time of thirty minutes, where he can't change it into another item, other then the pocket knife and the item that was chosen. If he chooses a weapon that requires some sort of ammo, such as a gun or a bow, a scabbard or extra cartridges appear in replace of the knife's sheath.

* Form
Name:
Parent:
Description:
Weapon of Choice:
Other:

Last edited by Rebecca on Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Thanks * {A Private Role-Play for Jay and Rebecca}   * Thanks * {A Private Role-Play for Jay and Rebecca} I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 8:18 pm

Name: Alexander Night

Parent:Ares

Description: Alexander has short dark brown hair that is on the verge of being black. He stands at a tall 6' 2". He has a runners build, with a strong core and leg muscles. His upper body strength isn't extremely strong, but isn't weak either. Alexander has dark olive skin, that doesn't seem to get any darker or lighter depending on the seasons. His eyes change colors depending on his mood. They are a dark brown when he is angered or upset, and they are a light blue when he is in a cheery temper. He often wears just a plain white t-shirt, a pair of jeans or athletic shorts, and a pair of Nike running shoes. Alexander has a quick fuse, and can get pissed off by some of the smallest things. He is quick to jump the gun, and is extremely impatient. Alex isn't a coward, but is the extreme opposite, however this often gets him in trouble. Alex is very sarcastic, and opens his mouth without thinking about the consequences. He knows almost everything there is to know about guns and weapons. Including knowledge about nearly every single war throughout history, ranging from the wars of Mesopotamia that were about some little tiny piece of land that the cave people might be able to grow one plant on, to full out wars like World War Two and the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. However, he isn't exactly the sharpest tool in the box when it comes to thinking things through.

Weapon of Choice: Alexander has a pocket knife that is engraved with his name on one side in ancient Greek, and on the other side it has a detailed engraving of a serpent. When he takes out the pocket knife from its' sheath it, the engravings light up, and whatever weapon he says, it turns into. However, it has a recharging time of thirty minutes, where he can't change it into another item, other then the pocket knife and the item that was chosen. If he chooses a weapon that requires some sort of ammo, such as a gun or a bow, a scabbard or extra cartridges appear in replace of the knife's sheath.

Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Thanks * {A Private Role-Play for Jay and Rebecca}   * Thanks * {A Private Role-Play for Jay and Rebecca} I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 8:50 pm

Rebecca swallowed, her lips pressing into a thin line as she lined up, her dagger held loosely in her hand. She was going to cut that dummy's head straight off. It was the most disgusting monster in her eyes, worse than anything she'd ever encountered before she'd been at the camp. Then again, she'd been at the camp for quite a few years. If it was up to her though, she wouldn't be stuck in some Hades-hole where you had to eat with your air-headed family and couldn't have anything from the outside world except what you managed to smuggle in. The Hermes kids were good with soda and candy, but Rebecca was seriously craving a big juicy hamburger right now.

Her siblings would kill her if they knew how she ate. Then again, she wasn't as thin as a twig and as primped up like Dolly Parton like them. Even the guys. You just didn't do that to yourself, unless you were on some serious hard-core drugs. Trust her, you've never seen it all until you have to do a double take because a boy has as much crap on his face and hair as a girl.

The dagger sliced through the air, taking the dummy's head cleanly off and embedding itself into a tree behind it. The Dryad living in that particular tree came out with a vengeance. Rebecca laughed, running forward to grab her dagger before the angered girl made it a new section of her tree. "Eh... Sorry 'bout that." Rebecca offered a weak smile before pulling the dagger out of the bark and slipping the now chop-stick into her hair and saluting the tree-person when she heard the horn reverberating across the entire camp. Something must be going on. Maybe one of her half siblings had mysteriously fallen down a well looking for their lip gloss.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Thanks * {A Private Role-Play for Jay and Rebecca}   * Thanks * {A Private Role-Play for Jay and Rebecca} I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 9:29 pm

I pulled sticks and thorns off of my clothes and hair as I was coming out of the forest. Practicing on straw dummies just wasn't the same as slicing and dicing Hellhounds and a Nemean Lion. I covered up the large bleeding cut that was across my cheek from one of the Hellhounds' teeth, with my hand. When the horn sounded across the camp queuing that something was up and that one of the camp directors had something to say. I brushed off my shirt one last time before walking towards the mess hall, where the announcements were held. I jogged through the strawberry field, following the path through it, that also passed the stables, armory, arena and armory. As I was jogging I muttered my name and the celestial spear that I was running with turned back into the pocket knife. I sheathed it into the sleeve that was hooked up onto one of my belt loops. I slowed down to a walk as I passed the stables, hoping that the Pegasus wouldn't start neighing erratically as if some monster had chewed half of its ear off. As I was passing the armory, I noticed that good ol' Aphrodite Jones was taking her leisurely time. The average Aphrodite girl; I would try and hook up with. However Rebecca was different, she probably would have killed me before the words even got halfway out of my mouth. I quickened up my pace to a sprint to catch up to her.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Thanks * {A Private Role-Play for Jay and Rebecca}   * Thanks * {A Private Role-Play for Jay and Rebecca} I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 9:50 pm

I took my sweet time walking away from the pissed-off tree-person and heading back across the training area. Popping in a piece of gum I'd stolen from the Hermes' cabin, I chewed it thoughtfully for a few minutes as I started taking two steps at a time. If something was going on, I definitely didn't want to miss it. I might seem like I didn't care, but one trait about Aphrodite kids was we loved drama, and that trait hadn't skipped a generation.

I heard him before I saw him. Glancing behind me, I watched as Alexander, an Ares boy I didn't hate too much came up. He wasn't a pig to me like the others, plus, he wasn't a walking gorilla. "Hey," I muttered, walking beside him, "I wonder what the deal is? Maybe one of your siblings forgot to remove his knife from the back of his enemy?" I shot Alex a joking look from the side before noticing the gash on the side of his face, "Hellhound?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Thanks * {A Private Role-Play for Jay and Rebecca}   * Thanks * {A Private Role-Play for Jay and Rebecca} I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:06 pm

See, I didn't exactly hate Rebecca, but I didn't exactly like her. Maybe it was the mere fact that she was the only Aphrodite girl I couldn't get, or that she could add a second mouth to my face if she wanted to. My stupid Dad decided to hook-up with Aphrodite, and thus every single one of his children was destined to make goo-goo eyes at Aphrodite's children.
"No, I'm sure one of Dionysus's children is bumbling around drunk somewhere, and they don't want us to be alarmed if he starts making out with a wall or the ground." I said, smirking. I wasn't going to make a dig at Aphrodite's children, because that would just be lying. Not all of them were ditsy. In fact most of them were hot, even with make-up or not. And even if they couldn't count to ten, they could learn couldn't they? I shook my head, getting the thoughts out. "No, the pixie came and danced on my face. Of course it was a hellhound."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Thanks * {A Private Role-Play for Jay and Rebecca}   * Thanks * {A Private Role-Play for Jay and Rebecca} I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:28 pm

"Those darn pixies." I shook my fist in the air, "We'll get them sometime." Suddenly, I paused for a moment, thinking, "I wonder if this has to do with Capture the Flag? Your cabin got it again... If it's about that stupid Posidon kid who got hurt, it was his fault..." I trailed off, "Not that I saw anything, because you know, there were no witnesses." It was strange being such good friends with Alex, usually the Aphrodite kids used the fact our parents had a thing for each other and strung most of them along, but then again, I never really thought of myself like a real Aphrodite kid. I wasn't blonde like most of them, and my eyes weren't blue, but that could be said about Apollo too. Plus, my make-up bag didn't include every single kind of product that was on the market. It had shampoo, a brush, and a toothbrush. Maybe I just wasn't wired to think like Barbie was my sister and Ken was my brother-in-law.
"You know what? I bet it's about the fireworks the Hermes' kids were gonna set off..." I snapped my fingers, "I really wanted to blow up one of the cabins... Chiron's probably peeved..."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Thanks * {A Private Role-Play for Jay and Rebecca}   * Thanks * {A Private Role-Play for Jay and Rebecca} I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:55 pm

I shook my head, smirking. "Well, he can shove his little pony arse back into the forest." I said, the Hermes kids were always adding excitement to the day. Whether it was smuggling illegal sweets and junk food throughout the camp like it was a drug cartel.
We walked and talked following the small dirt path that lead towards the Mess Hall. When we passed the grouping of cabins, not a single person was left in the little cul de sac that held all of the cabins, with the original twelve Olympian ones dotting the perimeter in the shape of an omega. "Aw, Shoot, we're late. Chiron's going to chew our asses out." I said frustrated. He wasn't a good little pony when he got angry.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Thanks * {A Private Role-Play for Jay and Rebecca}   * Thanks * {A Private Role-Play for Jay and Rebecca} I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:17 pm

I shot Alex a look, snorting, "Careful, he might trample you, if you keep making horse jokes. Besides, you know how him and all those Posidon's get along, must be the stupid horse talking thing they can do. What does a Horse even have to talk about? 'Oh, I ate some of the best grain today, you should really try it, it's called Horse O's.' 'Sounds delicious, Chocolate! I'll have to give you my oat ball recipe, they're really tasty. Here, have some sugar cubes!'." It was only after I'd taken my rant a little to far when I realized that we were standing pretty much in the dead center of camp, being stared down by Chiron, Dionysus, and Hera.
Wait, what was Hera doing here? Didn't she have Zeus to chew out or something?

"Rebecca. Alexander." Chiron nodded his head, glaring at the both of us.

Looking at Alex, I frowned, "If I get reduced to ashes, I'm so making your existence in Hades, Shoot."

Hera looked at the both of us, "A son of Ares and a daughter of Aphrodite? They will do."

"Do what?" I asked, narrowing my eyes at her, before pointing at Alex, "I'm not doing anything with him. We totally hate each other, and I like, have make-up to apply." I smirked up at her. Knowing I was really pushing it.

Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Thanks * {A Private Role-Play for Jay and Rebecca}   * Thanks * {A Private Role-Play for Jay and Rebecca} I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:37 pm

I smirked. "Alex need smash heads too." I said in a deep ape-like voice. Personally, I thought it was a dead on impression of some of my brothers, and a couple of sisters truth be told. Hera and Chiron glared at Rebecca and I. I could have sworn that little flames had erupted in Hera's eyes.
"You're parents have been fighting! About who's better and whatnot. I am to choose one of each of their children to go through twelve labors, just like I put Hercules through!" She demanded, on the verge of yelling. "Since you two decided to take your merry little time in getting here, the natural way of things is that you are the two chosen."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Thanks * {A Private Role-Play for Jay and Rebecca}   * Thanks * {A Private Role-Play for Jay and Rebecca} I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:52 am

"Natural. Of course, because usually people who are late get punished- Oh. Shit." I started shaking my head, "You know, as much as I love running around and doing a bunch of jobs for people, I just have something else to do... Far, far, away.... And it's really important." If these things didn't kill us, we would be maimed, or brutally injured, or some other kind of extreme torture or pain. I didn't like pain, it was part of being a daughter of Aphrodite, I'll take out a monster, but when I don't have a leg and people start calling me 'Peggy Leg', I'm not going to be happy.

Hera looked more than pissed. "Silence!" She shouted, and I heard emphasis when Zeus added thunder to it, "You both will report back here by tonight, and I will give you the destination of where you can find your first trial and where you can find whom it is for." With that, she disappeared.

"Chiron?"

"I don't want to hear it."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Thanks * {A Private Role-Play for Jay and Rebecca}   * Thanks * {A Private Role-Play for Jay and Rebecca} I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:20 am

Chiron turned and galloped his little ass's ass towards the Big House. "How I love our parents, letting us be treated to pain and suffering all over a little argument." I stated sarcastically. Another quest, just without a prophecy, but instead evil bitch-monster Hera watching our every move. The last quest I was on, I had been fourteen. The other two people who came along are forever trapped in Hades, wandering forever. I only got out because of Persephone, who isn't short of hot either.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Thanks * {A Private Role-Play for Jay and Rebecca}   * Thanks * {A Private Role-Play for Jay and Rebecca} I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:34 am

Personally, I didn't like quests, not only because they usually ended up in someone dying, but also because they were for the stupidest of reasons. 'Oh there's a Titan who wants to take over the world Mehhh, save us...' Okay, maybe that one had been a little serious, but the people who always get chose to go on the quest are completely stupid. Plus, I can't stand the Oracle, Rachel? She's such a self-entitled little bitch. 'I can't live in the attic, I need somewhere to paint...' Shut up and spew prophecies like the old mummy the camp used to have, don't color on the walls like a five year old.

I almost started cussing when I realized something, "Hey, don't we need a prophecy?"

"No." Chiron muttered.

"Why not?"

"Hera." Was the only reply I got, and I was fine with it. If there was no prophecy, then there was no disjointed rhymes by Apollo, if there were no disjointed rhymes, I could keep my sanity for another week.

The last quest I had been sent on was because it called for three, a Daughter of Aphrodite, a Son of Hermes, and a Daughter of Apollo. Hermes got killed by a boar because he couldn't run fast enough, and Apollo was turned into a star by her Aunt Artemis. I was offered a spot in her little sorority of self-righteous bitches, but I declined. If it was up to me, I would've never been claimed.

Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Thanks * {A Private Role-Play for Jay and Rebecca}   * Thanks * {A Private Role-Play for Jay and Rebecca} I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 2:01 am

Chiron; wasn't he supposed to be the supportive one? The one who trained heroes, and didn't let them die a lonely death at the hands of the gods and monsters. "See you tonight before we set off to please the overlord; Hera." I muttered before turning and sprinting back towards the cabins.

I opened up the door to the Ares cabin, which was full of he-apes and she-apes that had the IQ of two who just focused on slaming things together. They all bombarded me with questions, but I just pushed through the crowd of overly-muscular and sweaty teenagers to my bunk and small collection of personal possessions. I grabbed my backpack from the corner and shook out all of the crap that was in it. Trash and random wrappers fell out, I stuffed clothes into it, along with a couple of books, a handful of golden drachmas, and a picture of my Mom and two half-siblings. I rarely ever see them anymore though.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Thanks * {A Private Role-Play for Jay and Rebecca}   * Thanks * {A Private Role-Play for Jay and Rebecca} I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 2:13 am

I saluted Chiron before heading off to my own cabin, where all my bubble-brained siblings started asking me how I was going to survive with only Alexander with me. "Well," I mused, packing my enchanted backpack I'd had as a gift from Artemis, we hadn't left on horrible terms, and it was magically bottomless so it would literally hold anything, "I guess I'll survive like I normally do, punch if he's being an ass, punch if he's being stupid, and punch if he does anything else I don't like."
My half-siblings stared at me before the leader of the cabin, Harmony, stepped forward, "Here. No one really likes you, but it's customary to give this to one of us whenever we go on a quest now."
She put a case of lip-gloss in my hand and I stared at it for a moment.
"Usually I'm a tad bit nicer when it comes to gifts, but what the Hell is this?" I muttered, looking down at my palm like the lip-gloss was about to grow legs and attach itself to my face.
Harmony gave me a look, "Lip-gloss. In case you and Alexander-"
"I'm out of here." I muttered, shrugging my bag over my shoulder and heading out the door, leaving my bunk empty except for a mattress. Anything personal had already been in the bag, a picture of my father and half sister, drachmas in case I was feeling chatty, a pillow I had since I was a child, and some little stuffed dove I'd had since I could remember.

And with that, I was back to the main area of camp, to wait for Alex, and hope that I didn't die while on this stupid quest.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Thanks * {A Private Role-Play for Jay and Rebecca}   * Thanks * {A Private Role-Play for Jay and Rebecca} I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 2:31 am

I slung the dark blue backpack over my shoulders. Camp Half-Blood wasn't very accommodating to family visits, so I hadn't seen any of my family since I had gone on my last quest. A couple letters here and there, but for some reason, I wasn't able to go home during the summers. Something about high energy, or something like that. I walked out into the evening air, it was the middle of summer, so groupings of little gnat-like flies were flying around somberly. The air smelled of grilled meat and food coming from the mess hall. I was guessing that we weren't going to be enjoying a nice warm meal before heading towards the campfire tonight. I walked across the freshly cut grass towards the dirt trail. I kicked a small pebble down the road as I walked down the heavily ridden trail. As I reached the mess hall which was starting to fill with people, including Rebecca, I picked up the pebble. I wound up my arm, and chucked it at Rebecca, just hoping that it wouldn't nail her in the head.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Thanks * {A Private Role-Play for Jay and Rebecca}   * Thanks * {A Private Role-Play for Jay and Rebecca} I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:34 am

Standing with my arms crossed over my chest, I watched as everyone filed into the mess hall, even though the food here wasn't a juicy stake, I was hungry, and highly doubted we'd be eating in tonight. Actually, depending on what kind of trial we had first, we might be thrust directly into it. Moving my bag on my arm to root through it, I caught two Hermes right before they went into the hall. "Where can I get some food, quick?"
Both of them smirked at me, their narrow eyes twinkling, "If you're looking for a salad, or to eat like a rabbit-"
I cut him off, "I'm going on a quest, I need a hamburger, NOW."
One of them handed me a credit card, "Our dad's," The smirk was still plastered on his face, "Give it to the lunkhead, the pin magically becomes what the user wants it to be. I can only be use for magical transactions. We like you enough to let you have it."
Patting his arm, I nodded, "Thanks."
That was when I was beamed in the head with a pebble.
The two Hermes' kids laughed as they ran away as I slowly turned around and glared at Alexander before handing him the card, "You'll be lucky if I don't kill you before this is over. Here, two Hermes kids owed me for saving them when they pulled a prank on my siblings, it's unlimited."

Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Thanks * {A Private Role-Play for Jay and Rebecca}   * Thanks * {A Private Role-Play for Jay and Rebecca} I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:23 pm

I walked up and stood in front of her, taking the card from her.
"So we can party before we die? Or what?" I said as I slipped the card into my jean's back pocket.
"Do you thin-" My sentence was stopped in the middle as a loud wooshing sound was accompanied by a bright flash. Guess who was there. The friendly neighborhood bitch-monster goddess Hera. She was bigger then before. Not as big as I guessed her full form would be, but big enough that she stood taller then everyone or thing at camp. Gasps from some of the younger campers were heard behind me, accompanied by whispers. A lot of them had never even been on a quest, let alone seen an Olympian on occasion a minor god like Morpheus or Hecate would pass through, but never an Olympian. They were too goody two-shoes to see their very own children. I guess it was because most of them were never out of relationships. I've never even met my Dad. Just a couple messages through dreams. Chiron was the one who gave me the knife, it was from my Dad, but still.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Thanks * {A Private Role-Play for Jay and Rebecca}   * Thanks * {A Private Role-Play for Jay and Rebecca} I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:29 pm

"I see you both are ready." Hera stated, glaring at the both of us, her jaw taut as she tilted her head to the side, "I don't have to worry about you two having the same kind of lover's spat as your parents do I?"

"I swear if you weren't so tall, I would slap you." I growled, my hands itching at my sides as I finally stated, "Tell us what we have to do."

Hera's eyes practically flamed, "You dare try to charm-speak me? You insolent daughter of Aphrodite! Your first task is for the goddess Athena." She snapped her fingers, and a map appeared in Alex's hands, "Follow that, you will meet the goddess at the end of the map and she will tell you what you must do for her." I watched as Mrs. Holier-Than-Thou disappeared with the faint smell of a Yankee candle and waved the air in front of my nose.

"Who knew goddesses smelled like burnt wax." I shot Alexander a high eyebrow, "So, can you read maps? Or is that too difficult of a task for an Ares?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Thanks * {A Private Role-Play for Jay and Rebecca}   * Thanks * {A Private Role-Play for Jay and Rebecca} I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:35 pm

I rolled the piece of yellowed parchment out.
"No, I just have the sudden urge to beat it to a bloody pulp. Yes, I can read it, pretty princess." My eyes followed the lines of the map. A marker was displayed right where camp was, but nothing else, just the shapes of the states, continents, countries, and oceans.
"What the he-" I stopped mid-sentence as a gold line started to appear. It drew from the camp across the Atlantic to Europe, to the oddly-shaped country of France. It stopped there, and in fancy curly writing, in the same gold color, it wrote Paris.
"Paris? Really? I really hope this doesn't have to do something with the real Paris." I said, groaning at the thought. From what one of the campers who'd been on a quest that dealt with him, he was a perverted jerk who kept trying to look down her shirt.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Thanks * {A Private Role-Play for Jay and Rebecca}   * Thanks * {A Private Role-Play for Jay and Rebecca} I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:43 pm

I batted my eyelashes at him, "Well you know, I am a daughter of Aphrodite, so that makes me the best princess ever." Glancing at the map with him, I paused, "How are we supposed to get there? Won't Zeus zap us out of the sky? None of the gods are particularly fond of me, maybe if I was on a quest..." There was a boom of thunder, and I winced, "Yeah, yeah, old man." Frowning, It suddenly deepened when I looked at Alexander, "What did Hera say about 'charm speaking'? What is that? I've never heard of it."

"And Paris was a 'hottie with a body' according to all my siblings, males included." I added sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Thanks * {A Private Role-Play for Jay and Rebecca}   * Thanks * {A Private Role-Play for Jay and Rebecca} I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:59 pm

I snorted, "You don't know what charmspeaking is?" I looked at her, astonished. "You've used it on me a lot. Just not knowing, obviously. Some more powerful children of Aphrodite are able to persuade people into doing things that they wouldn't normally do. I'm starting to think the eyeliner and make-up fumes are starting to get to your head. You might want to lie off of them for a couple of days. Personally I think you look like a raccoon who got into baby powder, but what do I know?" I muttered, smirking. "It's because Aphrodite's children think a piece of roadkill is cute. If it does have to do with him you might be a victim of pedophile attack." I said, rolling up the parchment and sliding into one of the side pockets of my backpack.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Thanks * {A Private Role-Play for Jay and Rebecca}   * Thanks * {A Private Role-Play for Jay and Rebecca} I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:09 pm

"Well Hades," I looked down at myself, "How have I used it on you?" I was honestly curious, because I had no idea I could do this thing until now. Then, I turned on Alexander and glared at him, "I don't wear make-up you ape, I refuse too, unless my idiotic siblings have put it on me while I'm sleeping. You'll be lucky if I don't put it on you when you're asleep. I'm no daughter of Nemesis, but I know the art of getting back at someone." I shuttered, "My half-siblings at idiots, I was beginning to wonder if I was even related to them at all, but I guess with this charm-speak thing I can do now, it's kind of a given." Glancing at him, I narrowed my eyes before saying in a very slow voice, "You will spin around in a circle and do the funky chicken...." I kind of felt like an idiot after though.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Thanks * {A Private Role-Play for Jay and Rebecca}   * Thanks * {A Private Role-Play for Jay and Rebecca} I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:23 pm

I looked at her suspiciously, "Are you sure? You look awfully like a raccoon. The bags under your eyes, the little mustache you have on your lip, I'd be almost convinced you were part raccoon. We better get you checked for worms and rabies before we go on this trip. I don't want to start foaming at the mouth one night when you decide to bite me." I said, in as serious of a tone as I could pull off. When she tried to charm speak, I smirked. "It only works if I don't know you're doing it. You know, when you got me to go ask that wood nymph out? And I did? That was charmspeak." I said grimacing at the thought. I had a scar across my forehead still from where the nymph had nailed me with a branch. It left a bleeding gash, a lot worse then the one that had finally stopped bleeding that was across my cheek.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Thanks * {A Private Role-Play for Jay and Rebecca}   * Thanks * {A Private Role-Play for Jay and Rebecca} I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:39 pm

"I do not have a mustache." But against everything I was for, I grabbed the nearest shiny thing and looked, just to make sure. I wasn't vain, but no female should have a mustache, it's not normal, it's not... right. Ew. "And I don't look like a raccoon..." Okay, maybe I hadn't slept as much as my half-siblings, but there were no bags under my eyes, the only bag I had was my unlimited one across my shoulder. "I always wondered why you did that, I just thought it was because you were just stupid, but I guess not." I paused for a moment, "I wonder if my Mom has this charm speak thing too? Maybe that's how she talks idiots like your father into dating her. I mean, he's basically a bull in a china cabinet when it comes to anything other than battle." Not that I had ever met Alex's father. The list of Olympians I had met was short, Artemis because of the previous quest, Hermes to deliver the gifts from my Mother, and my mother in a dream the first night of camp. All the others just knew me because I tended to get carried away in my insults.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: * Thanks * {A Private Role-Play for Jay and Rebecca}   * Thanks * {A Private Role-Play for Jay and Rebecca} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

* Thanks * {A Private Role-Play for Jay and Rebecca}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next