RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

\x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

\x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/   \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:42 pm

I laughed lightly, smiling at him softly. Shrugging at his question, I listened for a moment before pursing my lips. "Capitol doesn't pay us for making fluffy little mutts that yap all day and running around waiting for someone to play with them. They pay us to create creatures that would make a grown man curl up in a corner and want to die, they pay us to create creatures that come from the minds of sick and twisted beings. You get past it eventually." I remembed the first day in the labs, getting issued a coat and sent to the weaker stuff, but soon being promoted quicker than I actually learned the job I was supposed to be doing. Sighing, I looked up at the skies and shrugged again, muttering, "There aren't many hangings in District Five, if you do something stupid or rash, they kill you and donate your body to the labs. That's where most of the older Scientists get their knowledge from. From cutting up their friends insides."
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

\x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/   \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 7:13 pm

I smirked, "Well, if you kill me, feel free to drag me off to a cave and do a disturbed science autopsy thing on me." I said, grinning. I got up from our spot on the ground and walked over to where our weapons and supplies lied. "I'll take the first watch. I'll wake you up in a little while." I said, as I grabbed my trident and headed back over to where Lilliana was laying. I sat down, and wrapped my arms around my knees. The night was silent, except for the sound of water rushing over rocks, and the sound of chirping crickets. About an hour after Lilliana fell asleep, a deep, quick ticking noise sounded. But, before I had a chance to react it had stopped.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/   \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:37 pm

I smiled at him and chuckled, "I wouldn't kill you." I stated softly, it covered up by Blake telling me he'd take the first watch. Blowing out a short breath, I decided that it was best just not to argue with him and rolled over. Raising a hand, I made a small wave with my hand and grunted, "'Night." Before drifting off into a dreamless sleep. Occasionally, flashes of what I've seen in the labs would disturb my sleep. Something kept happening in my dreams, a quick and steady ticking that would dim and then get louder randomly, until I finally snapped awake, grabbing at my waist for my dagger. I probably scared that ever-loving crud out of Blake as I moved forward and tackled him, thinking he was another Tribute. "Oof!" I moaned, rolling over off of him, "Sorry, thought," I wheezed, "You were a Career." I gave him a sheepish smile and motioned to the bag, "Go to sleep, I've got watch."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/   \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:29 am

The adrenaline in my veins pumped, causing my heart to race faster than it even had when I'd jabbed the knife through Jannette's throat at the Cornucopia. I reached for my trident that was only an arms length away. Once I had grasped onto it, I was only a drop of a coin away from sending the sharp prongs of my weapon in through my attacker's head, until I saw it was Lilliana. Right afterward I felt her get off of me, and explain to me that she thought I was a career and had tried to attack me. "You know, I do kind of have that machismo of a career, don't I?" I asked, sitting up, and then jokingly nudging her with my foot. "Just promise me you want kill me and my butt-looking face. I would enjoy seeing the beaches again, before you destroy me." I said, as I got up and slipped into the sleeping bag, and rested myself up against my crooked arm. For some reason, whenever I was under any sort of stress, I rarely ever got tired. It was like I had just taken a shot of pure caffeine.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/   \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:40 am

I snorted and choked back laughter until I could get my reply in. "Yeah, you're just to sexy for your shirt aren't you?" I asked, giving him a once-over and grinning jokingly, referencing to a very old song before the Rebellion was even in the future, or Panem itself. "Like I said before," I sighed, playing with my dagger with one hand and glancing at him, "'Won't kill you, to valuable, Might die if I didn't have you here, so... therefore," I motioned roughly with my dagger to the arena around us, "Helpful equals no killing the larger and male Alliance partner I have that got me an awesome set of bow and arrows and a deadly dagger." I smirked at him, looking up at the sky, "You know, as strange as it is, I've only seen the stars a couple times back home. We're either in the lab, or in our houses, don't look up much. Peacekeepers like us to keep our heads down and doing the Capitol's dirty work, I guess it makes their lives easier." I muttered softly, running my hand along the balde of the dagger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/   \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

\x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Humanoid Role-Plays :: Private Role Plays-
Jump to: