RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||

Go down 
+13
StarCatcher
Ω ViolentSong Ω
*//Jaidis|Myestar-:-
NeWmS <3
Frost
Economy
Peachfrost
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Renna Longshadow
Blank's Toucan
Suburbia
❝ lauren ❞
Raynari
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

[REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:19 pm

Miora looked up at they sky and laid back her ears. "I'm not really sure...my mother used to say that it meant that I was born under a cresent moon, which I was, but I have always felt it meant something special." She looked back down at her paws. "I know that must sound strange..." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

[REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:40 pm

Taiyo shook his head. "No, I think it sounds facinating..." he said, and looked at her with meaningful eyes. "I think you should investigate it. Maybe the leader knows what it means...Have you ever asked Starpack?" he asked her setting his right front paw over the other casually. He shook his neck his fur would fluff over the chain.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 10:10 pm

"No." She admitted. "I've never thought of it as that important. Do you really think I should?" Miora asked, pricking her ears and directing her ice-blue gaze to Taiyo.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 11:58 am

Taiyo stood, nodding. "Absolutly, Miora," he said, eyes bright. "I would come with you, if you like." he suggested, looking to the clouds in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 3:31 pm

Miora stood and licked Taiyo's ear happily. "Thank you!" She yipped, then looked out at the clouds where the other wolf was looking. "Can we go now?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:42 pm

(HERE IT IS!)
Back to top Go down
xLaken

xLaken

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:46 pm

((Wow! Thank you so much :) Its so good to see it again, and to see it with posts!))
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 5:53 pm

((RP?))
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 5:53 pm

((RP?))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:31 pm

NAME: Rupture
DESCRiPTION: A dark gray she-wolf, she has bright amber eyes. In her fur are streaks of black as if the night's claws had marred her.
PERSONALiTY: Serious, she prefers not to joke around. However, she believes in and is loyal to her pack, and wouldn't let them down for her life. Although her appearance defies it, she has no desire to betray and is very protective of those she is close to. Rupture loves being challenged and enjoys tormenting foes.
HiSTORY: She was close to a lot of wolves in her young life, but most of them were killed in a huge battle between her pack and another. Leaving her pack with many injuries on her, she found the Wolves of Xaiin.
OTHER: None
MATE: Unknown
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:06 am

(I can Rp! I have Taiyo....and I swear I had another one...Let me go check.)

(Edit- Yep! I have Taiyo, male, and Falian, female. I used to have pixels of them....)
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:58 am

NAME:Shadow
DESCRiPTION:black/ silvery
PERSONALiTY:will unfold, but mostly protecctive
HiSTORY:unknown, have to ask him or Silver Moon in the Shadow Pack forum.
OTHER:athlitic
MATE:Silver Moon alpha of Weaving Silver pack
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:00 am

shadow flew past, trying to get the pack's attention so he could jooin them.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:00 am

sorry its join
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:07 am

shadow finnally spoke
"hello, i'm shadow. i've escaped from the xaim wolves or the enemies of ur pack.i need a pack and i'm alone, and VERY HUNGRY." shadow golden eyes rested on rupture, but never took them off her pretty face. i wanted the pack more than ever to join.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:41 pm

((Hey Winter, isn't Taiyo talking to Miora now? IDK. xD))
((And I had totally forgotton about this pack! :oops:))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:53 pm

(hi wildfire! rping any1)
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 5:18 pm

[Hello, Everyone. :) I is back!]
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 5:19 pm

YAY! Lake is back!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7