RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::..

Go down 
+4
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Blank's Toucan
❝ lauren ❞
Jay
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::.. Empty
PostSubject: ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::..   ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::.. I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:50 pm

Near the equator of the earth we live on, lives a pack of wild dogs. They thrive on a group of small islands that are plentiful with fruit and prey. The dogs call the islands; Sarecel. Meaning 'A thousand islands' in the olden tongue of the wolves. The wolves that live on these islands have more lighter, air-filled fur compared to their relatives in the lands up north. Instead of eating all meat, they feast on fruit but, have meat occasionally when a dead whale or dolphin washes upon the shores of one of the larger islands. The islands are deserted of other animals except for a few birds and bugs. The wolves live on all of the islands but, one in particular is where they thrive; Ocularo. This large island stores the dens that the wolves live in. This and much, much more.

..:: The Rules ::..

I - This is a 'Semi-Elite' Role-play. Please respect this and post at least five sentences, or two lines.

II - You more then likely know these rules but, I'm just going to go over them. No godmodeling, (Please don't say; Joe went into the forest and got ten apples and twenty strawberries.) It's just not even possible. No powerplaying, this is basically the same thing as godmodeling. Please don't control another person's character either. If needed this is OK. Just don't go overboard with it.

III - Make your forms as descriptive and interesting as possible.

IV - I have a major plot in store for later on, so please don't start anything major. I'll accept small plots in between a group of wolves if wanted.

V - If you disobey one of these rules three times. I'm going to be forced to delete your character. Sorry.

..::Ocularo::..

Ocularo is a large island with about a two mile diameter. On the south shore, it houses large rock dens that are shoved against a cliff side. The largest one that stands at about twelve feet high is the Alpha den. At the north side a creek starts and flows through the center of the island to the southside where the water is collected in a deep pool at the center of the camp, where the wolves can drink fresh, cleaned water. A few feet away from the pool is a large pile of fresh fruit and occasionally meat. Every few days, a couple of adults will clear off the rotten fruit from the bottom of the pile and toss it into a deep pit thats far into the forest. Secrets lie within this island that have yet to unveil.

..:: Wolf Rankings ::..

Alpha Male | Ayreal (Aye - real) - Played by - Jacob

Alpha Female | Spot Pending

-

Medical Wolf | Spot Pending

-

Male Wolves | Open Spots

Female Wolves |

Kieran - Vixen

Jei - Blank

Kura - Pirate

Dovewing - Kishu

Willowwind - Delilah

Star Storm - Pinkpup

Eaglee - Pinkpup

Calla Lily - Rebecca

-

Pups | Open Spots

..:: Forms ::..

Name ;

Gender ;

Rank;

Description;

Other;

----

Name ; Ayreal

Gender ; Male

Rank; Alpha Male

Description; Ayreal has light creamy fur. It's the same color as the pale sand on the shores that his pack lives on. The pelt that covers his body is long and is light and airy, like most of the wolves around him. Ayreal has faint dark brown streaks that come down his neck and streak across his back and then they come together at the tip of his tail. He has ocean blue eyes that give him a very elegant aura. He has a necklace tied around his neck made out of grasses and seashells. It was made by the past Medical Wolf before she died. There is a matching necklace in the back of his den that he is going to give to the she-wolf of his choice who he wishes to become Alpha Female. Ayreal has darker fur near and on his ears, and on his paws.

Other; No.

..:: Notes ::..

I - Yes. I know this is rusty, but I haven't role-played with wolves in forever.

II - You also have probably noticed, I don't have an Alpha Female or Med Wolf key. Yes, these positions are still up for wolves to run for but, a little bit of mystery will be nice for this role play. If you want one of these spots show it in your posts. Please PM me if you choose to tryout for one of these spots though.

III - In case of some confusion, each wolf has their own den for the moment.

Last edited by Jacob on Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::..   ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::.. I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:05 am

Name ; Kieran (Ker-and)

Gender ; female

Rank; female (wants AF)

Description; Kieran has a white pelt, with fadded spots of dark grey. Pretty much like a cloud. It's gloassy and slick, and sometimes seems to shine. She has a odd shaded marking on her forhead, between her ears, that is a brownish-black color. She isn't sure what shape it is, but her mother said it looked a little like a moon. Her tail is fluffy, not matching her body. Her eyes are a deep, bright brown.

Other; Nope
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::..   ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::.. I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 5:26 pm

Name ; Jei

Gender ; Female

Rank; Pup

Description; Imagine her tinier in this pic. ^^"
Spoiler:
Other ; Jei is blind, but no one knows yet.
IS NOT IN THE PACK YET .
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::..   ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::.. I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:13 pm

Name ; Kura

Gender ; Female

Rank; Female, but wants to be Alpha Female. ((didn't see that coming did you? xD))

Description; Kura is night black all over, except for the diamond-shaped spot on her neck just above her shoulders. Also, a white blotch covers the toes of her right forepaw. Her eyes are a stormy gray/blue that is similar to the sea during a storm, and hide a stormy past only she knows. Her long airy fur gives her a somewhat smudged appearence from a distance, and allows her to blend almost effortlessly into her surroundings when she is in the forest.

Other; Was not born into the pack, was found lost as an older pup. Refuses to speak of her past and the mysterious scar on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::..   ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::.. I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:59 pm

Looks like I want to be Alpha Female too xD

Name ;Dovewing

Gender ; Female

Rank; Female, wants Alpha

Description; With serene movement and a lean build, Dovewing looks like she could take off into the clouds at any moment. Her steps are light and agile, and her movement flows like the river. Her eyes are a dark amber, practically glowing with warm feeling. Her snow-white fur is rather long and blows, unhesitating, in the wind, reflecting her somewhat rash personality.

Other;
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::..   ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::.. I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:13 pm

Name ; Willowwind

Gender ; Female

Rank; Female, wants Medical Wolf

Description; Willowwind is a little bit light for a wolf her size. She's rather long and lean, like a stout tree. The reason she's called Willowwind is because she moves like the wind through a willow tree, gently picking her way along her path with the same fluid movements. Her eyes are a bright orange with a small hint of yellow. She has gentle silvery-grey fur that is rather long and a brushing tail, along with small, delicate paws.

Other; Often refers to a wolf she once knew whose name she claims is Bone.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::..   ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::.. I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:28 pm

(Everyone's accepted)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::..   ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::.. I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:41 pm

THNX
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::..   ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::.. I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:57 pm

((thanks!))

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::..   ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::.. I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:14 pm

(LOL)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::..   ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:49 am

Spoiler:

((*ahem* Anyway, anyone RP?))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::..   ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:10 pm

I will! *PTANG* XD
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::..   ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 7:07 am

Name; Eaglee

description; Amber-Gold eyes,fur color is black,but she has elictricale blue stripes mixed in with her fur. :) she can turn into an eagle,but it is limited,so after 3 full hours of being a eagle she must land and change back to a wolf. Where she was origanally born was with River Wood Valley pack,but was abandounded.(so please don't say she's from another pack!) she is kind, but All ways excited to help with ANYTHING. she has never been alpha female. but is aiming for that to be a leader like her mother. I'm not adding way too many details, am i?

gender;Female.

rank;alpha or med. wolf

other:nope!just accepting her is all.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::..   ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::.. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:33 pm

Okay Blanks, can you start?
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::..   ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:56 am

KK!

Jei padded wearily through the trees. She had been lost- banished from her old pack. These forests were unfamiliar to her, since in fact she was blind.
The sounds of this strange territory blurred through her head as her blue-gray pelt glimmered in a ray of sunshine leaking through the leafed trees.
She was only about as tall as the wild, tangled grass, but she could jump fairly high- which eliminated the problem of trying to see over the grass.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::..   ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:18 pm

..:: Forms ::..

Name ; Star Storm(call me Storm for short)

Gender ; Female

Rank; Warrior (did i spell it correct?)

Description; Like this: its in other.

Other; nope.
..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::.. Darkbrownmalewolf
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::..   ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:19 pm

((am i approved?))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::..   ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:24 pm

((Be patient. You only signed up one minute before you asked. Jacob isn't online right now... anyone RP?))
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::..   ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:56 pm

Kura padded thorugh the forest, not going anywhere in particular. It was a lovely day, and she had decided to go for a walk. While she was padding on, her dark fur making her appear as nothing more than a shadow in the tall grass, she heard a rustling sound. Something in the grass! She froze. The only thing moving on her entire body was her ears, swiveling to catch the sound's postion. When she pinpointed it, she rushed off in that direction to find out what it was.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::..   ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::.. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:23 pm

SNAP! A twig broke not five paces from where Jei stood. Her golden vine seemed to glow as she ducked down ino the thick grass.
"Who's there?" She growled in her strongest voice possible.
Before, with creatures her own size it seemed to scare them, Jei hoped that her trick would work again.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::..   ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::.. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:35 pm

Kishu-Para-Runa wrote:
((Be patient. You only signed up one minute before you asked. Jacob isn't online right now... anyone RP?))

((ok. I'll wait and look around some more.))
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::..   ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::.. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:11 pm

(Accepted.)
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::..   ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:06 am

((thanks!))

Storm Call: I howled and strode into camp to anounce my arival. i wanted to fight but i didn't.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::..   ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::.. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:45 pm

§ Blanks § wrote:
SNAP! A twig broke not five paces from where Jei stood. Her golden vine seemed to glow as she ducked down ino the thick grass.
"Who's there?" She growled in her strongest voice possible.
Before, with creatures her own size it seemed to scare them, Jei hoped that her trick would work again.
Startled by the sudden voice, Kura jumped. "I am Kura. Who is there? You are tresspassing on my pack's territory." She growled. As she waited for a reply, she sniffed into the grass for the intruder.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::..   ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::.. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:49 pm

"My name is of no importance to you- Kura. Tell me more of this... pack of yours."
Jei continued, circling at a six-pace diameter.
She loved suprising her opponents.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::..   ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::..
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next