RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::..

Go down 
+4
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Blank's Toucan
❝ lauren ❞
Jay
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::..   ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:25 pm

Storm call: I smelt a wolf near and whirled and to see her(Jei) I flund myself behind a bush to hide myself from the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::..   ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:54 pm

Kura, now feeling uneasy, twitched her ears, "We live quite near here. There are many strong wolves who will chase off any intruder, and will fight for their friends until their final breaths." She growled. She could hear the newcomer circling her, although she was unable to excactly pinpoint the wolf. "And that includes me." She added in a deep growl.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::..   ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:05 am

Jei laughed and sprang out from behind, nearly toppling her.
"Well Kura, what if I said Jei will join your pack? The blue-gray pup giggled.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::..   ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:33 pm

Storm Call sprang out and accidently landed on jei. "Oops! sorry!"

I glanced at Kura. "Hello. My name is Storm Call."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::..   ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:44 pm

(Um, no offense pink, but Jei is on top of Kura. XD)
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::..   ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:28 pm

((wolf pile! xD))

Kura jumped and yipped in surprise. She shook the pup off and looked at her. The pup certainly wasn't threatning, so Kura smiled. "Well, I suppose I would say that's good. We can always use more wolves. Then she glanced up at Storm Call. "And hello to you too. Have we met?" She asked, tilting her head.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::..   ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:51 pm

Name ; Calla Lily

Gender ; Female

Rank; Regular Wolf; She'll try for Alpha Female

Description; Calla Lily, like her name suggests is pure white like the flower native to tropical islands. Her fur is the snowy white like the outside of the flower with a tint of light yellow in fair stripes down the length of her pelt. Calla's tail is white with light yellow stripes that come to a point on the end of the tail. Her eyes are a milky yellow/amber that give a very ghoulish appearance of her being not real. Calla is built lean with tall legs and muscular shoulders. Her pads on her paws are a sandy brown and very thin and soft, making it hard for Calla to walk on tough ground. Calla stands average height for a she-wolf but has an unnaturally long muzzle. Calla has a shark-tooth anklet that hangs on her front left paw. She also has a shell that was stuck through her ear like an earring. Calla has a long pink scar that runs from her underbelly to the tip of her tail.

Other; Do not be fooled, Calla is not perfect if you might get that from her appearance, she is flawed and if accepted it will be shown in her personality and when I role-play.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::..   ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:58 pm

(Blank, Pink, and Pirate: Please make sure to post at least two lines a post or five sentences. Accepted Rebecca.)

I shook the water droplets off of my light fur. The small liquid droplets hit the warm sand, immediately soaking into the ground. I growled and padded along up the shore. My stomach growled as I passed the food pile. I shook my head in guilt. I couldn't eat anything, the food supply was low and the younger wolves needed to eat. I trotted into my den and laid down right inside the entrance. Nothing big had happened lately, but that was about to change. I knew there were multiple she-wolves that were in the running to try to impress me, so they would become my mate and be Alpha Female. But, there were some who weren't trying they were actually serious about it.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::..   ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:13 pm

(Thank you!)

Calla Lily padded along the shore-line, she had wondered the islands for sometime know, sometimes thinking she heard other wolves, but when she tried to track them down, she couldn't find them. One reason for that might just be that she wasn't a very good tracker, but another reason might be that the wolves were a figment of her imagination. Calla sighed and flicked her tail back and forth restlessly. Closing her eyes for a moment, she thought she heard the sound of water landing on the sand. Turning on the spot, Calla looked around and saw a wolf dissapearing into the forest. Calla rushed off after the wolf and was soon lead to a camp. Following the wolf, she bowed and then with her nose to the ground, barked, "Hello, I am Calla Lily, If this is your pack, then I wish to join."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::..   ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:33 pm

Before the wolf called Calla Lily had arrived a my den I had seen her prestine coat, and immeadiately known it hadn't been a wolf that belonged to our pack. I stood up as she arrived. "Why are you here? And where do you range from?" I asked looking into her eyes. I could tell she was strong, mentally, and physically.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::..   ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:38 pm

I backed up a bit, my tail swiping the ground in a sign of peace. "I have been here for a while, wondering the islands, not being able to find a pack. I range from the mainland, I wrecked here in something the two-legs called a cage. I couldn't move in it, I am lucky to be alive. If I cannot join the pack, then please speak up, or I will leave you be, and I am sorry to cause you any inconvenice." I bowed lightly again, my fur flat against my back in a feeble attempt to not get attacked by the bigger wolf. I shut my eyes pleading to myself that I would finally have a pack.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::..   ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:48 pm

"Calla Lily, you may join Saracel; the pack of a thousand islands. I am the Alpha Male of this pack, you my call me Ayreal." I said and before she could answer, "If you have any problems with the other pack members tell me and the problem will be sorted out." I barked and turned around and headed into the back of my den.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::..   ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:51 pm

I couldn't help but feel bewhirldered, I turned around in a circle before biting my lower lip with my teeth lightly. I really didn't want to bother the Alpha anymore, but I needed to know a few things. My voice was soft and light with it's smallest tone as I asked, "Where are the dens? Thank you for letting me be a part of your pack... but I am very confused... this is my first pack." I mumbled my head low to the ground, my yellow eyes shining.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::..   ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:56 pm

I turned around and presented myself again. "I'll show you." I stated and walked past her. I lead Calla Lily down the beach and around the corner where a group of stone dens like mine were in a circle with a larger stone in the center. That I used for announcements. I flicked my tail over to a den directly to the left of us. It housed the other adults. "You can use that one."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::..   ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 6:01 pm

"Thank you..." I whispered and then started towards the den, without turning, I asked a bit above a whisper, "If you don't mind me asking... Is there a lead female in this pack? I have only heard a bit about packs and I would like to learn more..."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::..   ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:29 pm

I barely caught the whisper but, I understood. "Not yet." I whispered, catching up to her. "I- I'm looking." I whispered and when I thought about it, it struck me on how beautiful she was. I can't just judge her by how she looks. I argued and shook my head.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::..   ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:56 pm

I swished my tail and hmphed, "Well best of luck then." I muttered, turning into the den and starting to organize the leaves that had blown into it. I needed to find a spot of my own to sleep. Turning, my anklet brushed against the floor making it clange against the stone. I swiveled my head down to look at the shark tooth hanging on the grass twine. Smiling lightly, I turned back around and went towards the entrance, I would need some bedding.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::..   ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:05 pm

I sighed and turned around, trotting back to my den.
I padded slowly into the stone den. I shivered as a breeze ran through it. I lapped up the small pool of water that had collected in the small crater in the center of the floor. My paw ran over the grass and seashell necklace that would belong to the next Alpha Female.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::..   ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:09 am

(( o h sorry. ok then My Stormy is behind jei and kura. lol))

"I am Storm Call." my water-ish sounding voice sounded like ripples of water.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::..   ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:12 am

Wildfire(pirate) wrote:
((wolf pile! xD))

Kura jumped and yipped in surprise. She shook the pup off and looked at her. The pup certainly wasn't threatning, so Kura smiled. "Well, I suppose I would say that's good. We can always use more wolves. Then she glanced up at Storm Call. "And hello to you too. Have we met?" She asked, tilting her head.

I smiled at her. "No, I think me haven't, so lets introduce ourselves."-he flicks his paw up after he says this.- " I, am Storm Call. and who are you May I ask?"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::..   ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:17 am

Storm call's ear shot straight up, catching Calico Lily's and Ayreal's conversation. I sighed. "Wish I had a mate," I mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::..   ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:53 pm

Soon, I found myself on the beach again and I sat down where the water would brush up against my fur lightly. I looked out onto the water and sighed, I had found a pack, but now I needed friends, and hopefully, later in life, I would find a mate and have pups. My head tilted down towards the sand and I scraped my paw-pad lightly across it. The soft flesh on the bottom of my pads could fell a slight hump in the sand and I dug a bit down into it. My claws hit a shell of some-sort and I picked it up with my teeth and held it under the water to clean it off. It was medium size and pure white except for yellow splotches lightly dusting the outside. I smiled softly, it looked quite like my pelt. Suddenly, I decided that whenever I got a mate, I would give it to him.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::..   ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:21 pm

I yawned awake lazily and stretched, sighing as my muscles warmed up. I looked over at the newly-stocked food pile. A gathering party must have gone out when I was asleep. I shook my head and grabbed a ripe starfruit off of the pile. I quickly downed the juice-filled fruit. And licked my muzzle clean of the sweet, sticky juice. I sighed and trotted along the sand towards the circle of dens. I checked up on the new litter of pups that had arrived a few sunlights ago. I noticed Calla Lily's pale white fur in a bundle near the shore. "How have you been doing?" I asked her approaching up from behind.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::..   ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:42 pm

I heard the sound of paws on the sand before hearing Ayreal's voice, but I still gave a slight jump. He was the Alpha and I will admit that he scared me, and the fact that he had a certain power over me that I didn't have. Sure, I had free will... under his word. Looking down at the rock, I scooped it up into my paw and without turning said lightly, "I have been doing perfectly fine, thank you." It might not have been the most respective way to acknowledge the Alpha of my pack, but I did it anyway. Maybe I was being a rebel, maybe I just wanted to see his reaction, or maybe, just maybe I did it because that is my personality.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::..   ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:56 pm

"That's... good." I whispered looking down at the necklace that was strung around my neck. It was something I did when I was thinking hard. It helped me focus.

(Ah. Major Writers Block. xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::..   ..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

..::|+|~| Sarecel |~|+| |+|~| The Pack of a Thousand Islands |~|+| |+|~| A Semi-Elite Role play |~|+| ::..
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Canine Role-Plays :: Wolf Packs-
Jump to: