RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||

Go down 
+13
StarCatcher
Ω ViolentSong Ω
*//Jaidis|Myestar-:-
NeWmS <3
Frost
Economy
Peachfrost
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Renna Longshadow
Blank's Toucan
Suburbia
❝ lauren ❞
Raynari
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

[REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| Empty
PostSubject: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 4:42 pm

¤ P R O L O G U E ¤

The lightning howl sent bright lights to the Tundra's harsh land. The green danced among the pink; the red with the orange. With a last note, the singer lept down from his throne, and toward his kingdom's prowlers. " Let those who can see these lights come forth; and those who can't stay hidden, and forever against us." The large brute sang again, and this time, the wolves before him answered with loud yips and yowls of rejoice to their king. The singer of the lights threw back his head, his tail long behind him, and thrust himself into the midst of the pack, leading them into the largest of all the forests. He settled against the boulder which bore the claws of ancient wolves before him.
"Wolves of Zaiinn, I call you not for pleasure, but because of what lurks within the Xiann. We, are not alone."

The Continued Battle with Xiann

A young wolf father watched his new-born pups play with a protective tooth shown against his jet-black lips. The brute narrowed his eyes atthe darkend shadows that crested above the purple mountains, hiding the night's full moon. He woofed a silent prayer to Wild Essha, the spirt wolf who watched over the Zainn Wolves, to keep his offspring safe. He nudged the she-wolf who sat beside him, Yeria being her name, to round the wolflings into the den for nights keeping. It would be a dangerous next moon.

--- 10 Moons Later ---

Saqqara leaped to the new snow drift that covered the den site, which she and her parents had lived in for so many moons. She sniffed the inside; smelling the scents of death and blood. She whimpered her father's name, her mother, her sisters and brothers. No reply. She stepped back, threw back her head and howled the song of loss family. The she-wolf stopped short, suprised to hear howls from the timber line above her. She twisted around, growling in her chest, to see a large night-black brute before her. " The daughter of Wiryn and Yeria has returned; we, Wolves of Zaiinn shall live."

§ ZAiiNN §

Meet Your Alpha Female :

I, Saqqara, daughter of Wiryn and Yeria have returned to my
family's once great Kingdom in search of them. But, finding them already gone, I stumbled upon my new advisor, an elderly brute named Briian. Briian was my father's beta male wolf, and best friend. I look to him for advise that only half tells me what to do. I must face the battle with Xainn with my fellow pack members. I hope you will find that you will help me.

Saqqara Roan's Form:

NAME: Saqqara Roan (goes by Saqqara mostly)
DESCRiPTION: Saqqara has a light black-grey coat with light silver flecks through out her back. Each paw has 1 white sock with navy-blue 'dots' that reach her knees. On her chest, a silvery blue set of swirls curves up and meets togather just between her eyes. She has two eye colors, her right side is green, and the other grey. Saqqara's ears are tipped white and her nose is also a black-grey.
PERSONALiTY: She is very protective of her land, and is easily angered by those whom she knows little about. Saqqara is short-tempered with wolves who have made her mad, but under it all, she is very kind to her pack and knows how to lead them faithfully with a little help from the advisors. Afterall, it is he destiny to defeat the hatefull pack of Xainn.
HiSTORY: After her parents did their best to defet the dangers, she was left by her mother on the outskirts of Zaiin. Her brothers and sisters were not left because her mother could only carry one at a time; the others did not make it. After finding shelter in a pack in the 'real' world, she returned to Zaiinn after Wild Essah had told her in a dream.
OTHER: Wears a small, green amulet around her neck that changes when the Northern lights appear.
MATE: Unknown

A few ground rules for this role-play:

I ask that you do follow all Semi-Elite Role-Play rules. NO one-liners, and really try to spell correctly. I am usually nice about this, but I'm trying to be strict with this.
Please remember that this is not a element wolf pack, though some things in the Prolouge may suggest it.
Wolves may have mates, but may only have 1 set of pups within every 2 weeks. Each set of pups must be announced 3 days before the she-wolf has them.
Ranks of wolves will be decided soon, and I do ask that you do not ask for them and complain if you do not get the role.
Please type :: "Zaiinn's Relm" in bold, italic, maroon.

ALLEGIANGES

--- lEADER
Saqqara Roan .... female
Mate: unknown

---- bEATA
Unknown .....
Mate: unknown

---- hEALER
Unknown

---- aDViSORS
Briian ..... brute
>Other is Unknown

---- sHE WOLVES
Katerina
Aquaara

Brook
Miora
Frostwhisper
Stevallar

Falian
Esme Roam

---- bRUTES
Taramie
Ainoko

Echo
Taiyo
Axlain Roam
Weasel
Great White

----- wOLFLiNGS (Yes, I know its 'pups' but I like wolfings)

FORUM:

NAME:
PERSONALiTY:
HiSTORY:
OTHER:
MATE:

PACK NEWS
:::::

Nov. 15 .... Zaiinn Role-Play is opened.

Nov. 16 .... I'm very happy that many RPC members have joined; thank you guys :)

Nov. 20 .... Many members have come;

ZAIINN & XAIINN TERRITORY

[REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| 34tegt1

Last edited by Raynari on Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:44 pm; edited 20 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

[REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| Empty
PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 5:15 pm

name- Taramie
gender-male
description- all brown with tanish spots and green eyes
personality-will unfold
history-hmmmmm.. can't think of anything important
rank- brute
other-none
mate- HOPING Saqqara Roan

name-Katerina
gender- female
desciption- white with a black muzzle and blue eyes
personality-will unfold
history- none
rank-wanting Beta
other-none
mate-not yet

zaiin's relm

Last edited by jollyrancher!! (vixenly) on Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 5:15 pm

NAME: Ainoko
DESCRiPTION: Ainoko
PERSONALiTY:Will unfold...?
HiSTORY: Ainoko has always been in Zaiinn. He had known Saqqara when she was a "wolfling" (Which is really called pups), but never interacted with her.
OTHER:Zaiin's Relm
MATE: none yet
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 5:21 pm

NAME: Aquaara

DESCRiPTION:

[REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| 2wec8t4
PERSONALiTY:Kind, Brave, Gentle
HiSTORY: Aquaara has been the medicine wolf, and has done all she can to protect Saqqara.
OTHER: Zaiin's realm
MATE: none.
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 5:48 pm

Name: Echo
description: A creamy white coat with pale blue eyes. Back left leg is slightly twisted
personality: Mysterious yet gentle and kind-hearted. Can be snappish and will occasionally keep to himself. Despite that, he is easy to get along with
history: can he reveal it?
mate?: not yet
other: Zaiin's realm

Name: Brook
description: (are we aloud to have markings on our coats...?) A very dark brown with with tiny white paws and long tail, dark amber eyes
personality: Sweet and caring, very outgoing
history: ditto^^^
mate?: not yet
other: [i]Zaiin's realm[i]
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 8:04 pm

NAME: Miora
DESCRiPTION: Night black with a white cresent moon shape on her right hip.
A patch of long black fur hangs over her right eye. She has ice blue eyes, and her hidden eye has a gash over it, from an injury that left her blind in that eye.
PERSONALiTY: Calm and gentle, usually kind, but very suspicious of strangers.
HiSTORY: Was attacked by vicious wolves as a pup, which is where she got her scar. This has left her suspicious of strange wolves.
OTHER: She really doesn't like it when anyone walks up to her on her blind side.
MATE: None yet.

Zaiin's Relm
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 8:18 pm

OCC:// Welcome everyone :) I am very happy that all of your forms are acceptable and I see some very interesting ones xDD All accepted.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 8:26 pm

((Thanks! Rp?))
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 8:33 pm

OCC:// Sorry, I must eat dinner and shower. Be back soon though!
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 10:22 pm

[Thanks! I will just start them off then]

Echo picked up his paws slowly, then placed them each delicately on the ground once more. The white brute had his pale blue gaze locked on his prey ahead.

Brook scowled as she gently rasped her long tongue over her long gash in the back of her leg. The brown she-wolf sighed and continued to stagger through the forest.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 11:31 pm

Saqqara Roan pawed alongside her new friend, Braiin. " Braiin, if this land of Zaiinn is full of wolves, why do I not see any?" She asked the black brute, turning to look at him.

Braiin pushed his nose into her side, " Need not worry, we shall find them." He said, his ears flicked back to his head. " I think I smell them already." The male wolf said, a smile spread across his muzzle when Saqqara's eyes showed a flicker of joy.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 11:27 am

(Wow. The front page is so...stunning. Very, very well done.Glad to see you back,as well.)

NAME:Taiyo

DESCRiPTION: Faded, light, almost misty purple top coat [markings of that of a husky-like dog,] with a dark, deep violet underbelly, undertail,neck, and inside of legs. Pale white speckles dot around his dark nose: ear tips are white, with tiny tufts of light purple fur.Right where the two purple coats meet,[roughly the middle of the sides,] there are small white speckles. Hind right paw has white tip toes.
PERSONALiTY:Kind-hearted, yet rough and strong. He can be very fierce and vain, but also dependable and loyal. Wants the best for his still-standing pack.
HiSTORY: He is considered a half-blood, Dark wolf. His intentions are to keep his bloodline going,but to change the evil appearance of a Dark wolf.Mother was a normal, light-hearted rogue, while his father was a pure Darkblood. He had a sister[though she now remains on her own, trying to start her own pack,] that appears more normal than himself.
OTHER:Has a thin, silvery chainr around his neck, often covered by his thick violet fur, that has a small, glittering silver key at the end. No one knows what the key goes to.
MATE: Wanted/ but not necessary.
Zaiine's Relm
Back to top Go down
Economy
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 12:03 pm

Axlain Roam (goes by Axlain mostly)
wolf
Axlain has a light black-grey coat with a blue dots going down his back. Each paw has 1 white large spot. His eye colors, are blue. Axlain's ears are tipped white and her nose is also a black-grey.
Hes looking for a new mate, whom he can trust and love. When he was only a little pup, his father went to war and mother. Nine days later no one returned accept his leader (Alcalin, male) he said his parents had died two days ago. Then he left. Then one night he had a dream that he would find a new pack, and find one whom he can love. And hes been looking for that pack ever since...... A Sirus star has lead the way.
Normal
[i] [b] Zaiin's Realm
Doesn't have one

Last edited by leah_hope92 on Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 12:45 pm

(Check it out!! Imade a pixel of Taiyo in my siggy! : D)
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:22 pm

OCC:// Hey Wintersong! I did miss you; I just got so caught up with school and stuff I only had so much time on the CPU and I have to make sure some other stuff is okay.....anyways! Its good to be home :) Your accepted, and your pixal looks AMAZING!
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:23 pm

leah_hope92 wrote:
Axlain Roam (goes by Axlain mostly)
wolf
Axlain has a light black-grey coat with a blue dots going down his back. Each paw has 1 white large spot. His eye colors, are blue. Saqqara's ears are tipped white and her nose is also a black-grey.
Hes looking for a new mate, whom he can trust and love. When he was only a little pup, his father went to war and mother. Nine days later no one returned accept his leader (Alcalin, male) he said his parents had died two days ago. Then he left. Then one night he had a dream that he would find a new pack, and find one whom he can love. And hes been looking for that pack ever since...... A Sirus star has lead the way.
Normal
[i] [b] Zaiin's Realm
Doesn't have one

OCC:// Hi there. In your form, I found the word, "Saqqara" Assuming you copied my form, and not the blank one, you probably missed it. No worries, you are accepted :)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:32 pm

Aquarra smelled a familiar scent. Briian? And..No! It can't be Saqqara! She- no. it has to be.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:32 pm

Šäqqärä Roän wrote:
Saqqara Roan pawed alongside her new friend, Braiin. " Braiin, if this land of Zaiinn is full of wolves, why do I not see any?" She asked the black brute, turning to look at him.

Braiin pushed his nose into her side, " Need not worry, we shall find them." He said, his ears flicked back to his head. " I think I smell them already." The male wolf said, a smile spread across his muzzle when Saqqara's eyes showed a flicker of joy.

Ainoko saw a swhimmering light from the maze of trees surrounding him. hewalked closely toward it to see two figures not too far away. He started to feel like he didn't belong here for the sake of his life.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:37 pm

Saqqara stopped, "Oh Braiin! You knew!" She barked quietly to the brute, then took a step forward toward the lone figures across the tundra.

Braiin swerved before his alpha, " Be still; they are part of Zaiinn, but we still have to check them out before they can join us." he nodded, and sat down.

Saqqara Roan growled, " Well, get up! We must go speak to them." she cocked her head at the elderly brute, expecting him to acompany her.

Braiin shook his head, " No, you are alpha; I shall stay here untill you return." His blue eyes met Saqqara's. " You can do it." He said.

Saqqara stood there for a long moment; then pawed toward the two figures. Barking a greeting, she stopped 3 tail-lengths away.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:40 pm

(Yay! I feel missed ;D
hehe thank you!

Rp anyone? I will be making a new character soon.)
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:42 pm

OCC:// You can jump in with me ;) Is Taiyo already in the pack, or shall Saqqara find him?
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:42 pm

Aquaara howled.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:43 pm

Saqqara howled in return, " Who howls?" She asked, her green and grey eyes cocked toward the dark sky, the long Artic Night.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:45 pm

Aquaara padded out of her hiding. "I, Aquaara."
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:49 pm

The alpha cocked her head, Aquaara...She read the name in her head, trying to find how she knew the name, the face, the voice. " Greetings." She croaked, noticing she hadn't said anything. " I am Saqqara Roan." She glanced up the trail toward Braiin, wondering what else to say.

Braiin threw back his head, then stood, throwing out is chest in alpha posture. He then sat back down and moved his eyes to Aquaara.

Thank you. Saqqara whispered to Braiin, then turned to Aquaara. "I am the alpha female of Zaiinn, will you join me?" She asked, posturing as Braiin had shown her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next