RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?

Go down 
+11
Blank's Toucan
Raynari
Jay
Ginger.
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Chief4ever
Hot summer nights
( labbie! )
Suburbia
Jєt
Peachfrost
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:50 pm

"Touching," I meowed, closing my eyes. "Do you ever feel like there's a voice screaming inside of your head, someone who used to care about you, but now...is just filled with hatred? Or something close to that?"
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:52 pm

"I don't think, i know. Yeah, and she hates me," Darkus said.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:59 pm

"She?" I raised my eyebrows. "Was she once...close to you?"
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:01 pm

"I don't know...," Darkus said. Don't even think about it, Midna! Darkus thought.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:07 pm

"Oh." I looked down, then remembered what was going on in Twilight's make-shift den. I braced myself to hear sharp-tongued scolding floating out of the den.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:10 pm

"Thornfrost... Whatever happens to you, if you need to say something, I just want you to know... I'll be there for you," Dakus said. He showed a tear.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:15 pm

I smiled at Darkus, the smile brotherly and sad. "And the same goes for me," I replied.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:17 pm

Darkus put up a smile. "Great," He said.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:40 pm

Pansy returned from the den shortly after speaking with Twilight. She stalked silently into a shadow and curled up.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 4:54 pm

"I guess Pansy's tired," Darkus whispered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 7:33 pm

I watched Pansy. "Do you think Twilight was hard on her?" he mewed.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:32 am

"I dunno," Darkus shruged.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:40 am

(Ok, can some one catch me up? I'm lost...) :P
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:33 am

(Tiggey....you have the cubs right? Well your in the cave now, I dont know what your doing...)

Twilight stepped back onto the bouldar.
"Yes well, anyway," she bellowed, getting the pride's attention once more. "As you all know by now, our camp is dangerously flooded. This means that we will have to live here, in the mountains, for untill the camp is safe enough to return to." she meowed, grief in her eyes, her voice begining to crack.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 11:06 am

Ok!
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 11:52 am

I looked up, eyes wide with alarm. "Then we'll need a hunting patrol, very soon." I meowed loudly to my leader, claws unsheathing as they scraped the ground with anxiety.

Last edited by Sockymonkey on Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 10:51 am

Twilight nodded curtly. "I agree. Why don't you lead a hunting patrol now, unless you don't feel fit enough yet," she smiled at Thornfrost and flicked her ears at him.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 3:46 pm

Bravely I stood up, not showing any signs of my pain, which burned beneath my pelt like a red-hot fire. "Are you kidding?" I smiled, face tight. Twilight and I seemed to be getting along a little better. "Alright....Roan, Trian, Haos, and Darkus...how about them?" I glanced up at the snow leopard, then, not waiting for an answer, looked back at them. "Roan, Trian, come with me. Haos, go with Darkus. Let's split up." I limped eagerly to the cave's mouth, grunting quietly with effort.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 6:26 pm

Darkus headed of to the cave's mouth with Haos following. "This is gonna be great!" Haos said. "I know," Darkus said.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:23 am

Twilight dipped her head as the patrol left. "May Star's Pride go with you," she turned back to the rest of the pride to finish.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:27 am

Trian leaped ahead, and shouldered Thornfrost so he didn't limp. "We're not staying here." she grunted.

Roan trotted up beside them, and walked.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 4:02 pm

I tried not to lean heavily, and stepped out of the cave's mouth, in the opposite direction of Darkus and Haos. "Trian, scout ahead. Roan, be sentry. We don't know if there are any other mountain creatures there."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 4:58 pm

Trian nodded, and left his side as gently as she could.She scouted ahead, and stayed in front.

Roan followed orders and became sentry to the small party.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 7:41 pm

(We need Socky back on here....*sniffle*)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 7:42 pm

(XD RP! Litle excerpt off of main event!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?
Page 26 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next