RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

;;:Rushing Wind Pack:;; Where do your loyalties lie?~~Part 1: The Sneaking Shadow Pack

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

;;:Rushing Wind Pack:;; Where do your loyalties lie?~~Part 1: The Sneaking Shadow Pack Empty
PostSubject: ;;:Rushing Wind Pack:;; Where do your loyalties lie?~~Part 1: The Sneaking Shadow Pack   ;;:Rushing Wind Pack:;; Where do your loyalties lie?~~Part 1: The Sneaking Shadow Pack I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:34 am

TERRITORY MAP:
;;:Rushing Wind Pack:;; Where do your loyalties lie?~~Part 1: The Sneaking Shadow Pack Camp-map
Intro
A lone wolf padded through the empty, sparse forest cautiously; was there anywhere safe for her to stay? She needed a safe place to have her pups, but so far, there was none! They were still a while off, but she still needed to find a place.
Soon, the gray-furred wolf encountered a soft stream, gazing into it, with the same amber eyes staring back at her. If she followed it, would it lead her to safety?
Suddenly, a powerful gust breathed on her, and she ran with it, letting it speed her up. She felt like she was rushing to nowhere, but at the same time everywhere. With a yelp, she stumbled, and rolled until she stopped at the base of a large oak tree.
Past the oak tree was a wall of brambles. It captured the she-wolf’s interest; what was it? Unable to resist, she sneaked around it until she found an opening. What she saw there clawed the breath out of her.
It was a flat, serene clearing, with an old fox den in the middle – perfect size for her, and another wolf. There were also shallow holes in the ground scattered around the rest of the clearing that could be dug into other dens!

---------------

The wolf, who had long forgotten her name, decided to start a pack. Naming it after the force of nature that helped her find it, it was known as the Rushing Wind Pack. Now there was one other thing she needed: an alpha male. She had also decided to name herself after the trees that surrounded the clearing: Sakura Claws.

But there was also another wolf a few miles off she didn’t know about. Darkclaw was known for his cruel and battle-hungry attitude. He led a small but powerful band of wolves called the Sneaking Shadow pack. He would soon discover the lone wolf.

Will you help defend the new pack and claim victory over the dark-hearted wolves?

;;:Rushing Wind Pack:;; Where do your loyalties lie?~~Part 1: The Sneaking Shadow Pack Darksong065

RULES:
1. Please don’t godmode.
2. No Mary-Sue (perfect) characters.
3. Only control your own characters, unless someone lets you control their character with permission!~
4. Keep it PG, please. Try not to be too graphic. And if you read the rules, put "Sweet Wind" in your form.

FORM:

Name:
Appearance: Picture or words, but make sure the picture you use isn’t copyrighted. And ask the artist if you can use it first, too~ unless you made it yourself.
Personality:
Phrase: What did it say in the rules? Please put in spoiler tags.
Wanted Rank:

==============

Name: Sakura Claws
Appearance: Shown in the image above Rules!
Personality: Though she can be overly cautious, Sakura Claws is usually kind and cares about others. She is very protective of her pack.
Phrase:
Spoiler:

Other: Expecting, due in about two weeks

Name: Darkclaw
Appearance: ---
;;:Rushing Wind Pack:;; Where do your loyalties lie?~~Part 1: The Sneaking Shadow Pack Sneaking-shadow-pack
Personality: He is proud and brave, and not easily discouraged. However, he is very short-tempered. Darkclaw is strategic and good at battle.
Phrase:
Spoiler:

Other: PART OF SNEAKING SHADOW PACK

================
THE RUSHING WIND PACK

Alpha Female:
Sakura Claws -- Dawn
Alpha Male: Will Be Selected

Healer Wolf: Will Be Selected

Warriors:
LunarDusk (SagePath) :)

Queens (those expecting or nursing pups):
None

==================
ALPHA MALE KEY
:) Friends
:) :) Best Friends
:pkheart: Very close to each other
:pkheart: :pkheart: Loves you
:pkheart: :pkheart: :pkheart: Going to ask…
☀ You’re chosen for Alpha Male!

HEALER KEY
:flower: Notices interest
:flower: :flower: Trusts you
:flower: :flower: :flower: Relies on you for herbs
:flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: Going to ask…
:king: You’re chosen for Healer Wolf!

Last edited by Raincloud on Tue May 05, 2009 8:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

;;:Rushing Wind Pack:;; Where do your loyalties lie?~~Part 1: The Sneaking Shadow Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: ;;:Rushing Wind Pack:;; Where do your loyalties lie?~~Part 1: The Sneaking Shadow Pack   ;;:Rushing Wind Pack:;; Where do your loyalties lie?~~Part 1: The Sneaking Shadow Pack I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:04 pm

Name: LunarDusk

Appearance:
I have proof that I have permisson to use this.
https://rpcentral.forumotion.com/artsy-martsy-pixels-drawings-f32/twelve-foot-chicken-with-a-sword-tfcws-khalamari-s-pixel-and-art-shop-t1454.htm
;;:Rushing Wind Pack:;; Where do your loyalties lie?~~Part 1: The Sneaking Shadow Pack 10rmzpx
Personality: LunarDusk is kind and inteligent, but can be stubborn and strong-willed if idled with. He fights fairly well, but is not the best.
LunarDusk is sometimes a bit clumsy, and tries to hide it.

Phrase:
Spoiler:

Other: N/A unless I'm forgetting something.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ;;:Rushing Wind Pack:;; Where do your loyalties lie?~~Part 1: The Sneaking Shadow Pack   ;;:Rushing Wind Pack:;; Where do your loyalties lie?~~Part 1: The Sneaking Shadow Pack I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:06 pm

In! ~

Wait.. any wanted rank?
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ;;:Rushing Wind Pack:;; Where do your loyalties lie?~~Part 1: The Sneaking Shadow Pack   ;;:Rushing Wind Pack:;; Where do your loyalties lie?~~Part 1: The Sneaking Shadow Pack I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 3:49 pm

Ummm.. is there like- a deputy position or something??
He dreams of Alpha Male.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ;;:Rushing Wind Pack:;; Where do your loyalties lie?~~Part 1: The Sneaking Shadow Pack   ;;:Rushing Wind Pack:;; Where do your loyalties lie?~~Part 1: The Sneaking Shadow Pack I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:57 pm

Well, with two leaders, who needs a deputy? xD

RP?
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ;;:Rushing Wind Pack:;; Where do your loyalties lie?~~Part 1: The Sneaking Shadow Pack   ;;:Rushing Wind Pack:;; Where do your loyalties lie?~~Part 1: The Sneaking Shadow Pack I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:34 pm

Sure! You first.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ;;:Rushing Wind Pack:;; Where do your loyalties lie?~~Part 1: The Sneaking Shadow Pack   ;;:Rushing Wind Pack:;; Where do your loyalties lie?~~Part 1: The Sneaking Shadow Pack I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:43 pm

((Do you want to already be in the pack or meet Sakura Claws on the border or something?))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ;;:Rushing Wind Pack:;; Where do your loyalties lie?~~Part 1: The Sneaking Shadow Pack   ;;:Rushing Wind Pack:;; Where do your loyalties lie?~~Part 1: The Sneaking Shadow Pack I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 3:38 pm

Meet on border!
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ;;:Rushing Wind Pack:;; Where do your loyalties lie?~~Part 1: The Sneaking Shadow Pack   ;;:Rushing Wind Pack:;; Where do your loyalties lie?~~Part 1: The Sneaking Shadow Pack I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 7:04 pm

Sakura Claws yawned, perking her ears up. She decided to hunt for something, since her stomach was growling. She scented the air and tasted rabbit, but it was a bit far off. She followed it but didn't get to the rabbit until she reached the border. Carefully, Sakura crouched, then pounced, grabbing it in her claws.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ;;:Rushing Wind Pack:;; Where do your loyalties lie?~~Part 1: The Sneaking Shadow Pack   ;;:Rushing Wind Pack:;; Where do your loyalties lie?~~Part 1: The Sneaking Shadow Pack I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 7:54 pm

(I'm just gonna call him Dusk for short.)

Dusk was about to leap for a rabbit, when an opposite pair of claws took it first. His claws dug into the dirt. The white male stood on his hackles, but lowered when he observed that it was a she-wolf.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ;;:Rushing Wind Pack:;; Where do your loyalties lie?~~Part 1: The Sneaking Shadow Pack   ;;:Rushing Wind Pack:;; Where do your loyalties lie?~~Part 1: The Sneaking Shadow Pack I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 11:06 pm

Sakura Claws jumped back, but then her fur bristled and she held herself high. "This is the territory of the Rushign Wind Pack," she growled.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ;;:Rushing Wind Pack:;; Where do your loyalties lie?~~Part 1: The Sneaking Shadow Pack   ;;:Rushing Wind Pack:;; Where do your loyalties lie?~~Part 1: The Sneaking Shadow Pack I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 7:43 am

"Territory of the Rushing Wind, for sure. Considering we're the only wolves for miles I wouldn't call it a pack yet." Dusk growled, his pale cyan eyes stared piercingly.
He had been searching for a traitor from his pack, but he might be a traitor to his own pack if he accompanied this female.

(Ehhh..have some excitement. LunarDusk is a former member of the evil pack. *Toolazytotyperealname* XD)
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ;;:Rushing Wind Pack:;; Where do your loyalties lie?~~Part 1: The Sneaking Shadow Pack   ;;:Rushing Wind Pack:;; Where do your loyalties lie?~~Part 1: The Sneaking Shadow Pack I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:49 am

Sakura Claws lowered her head slightly. "Well, it's supposed to be," she said, indicating her swollen belly, "But I need an alpha male. My previous mate is long dead..."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ;;:Rushing Wind Pack:;; Where do your loyalties lie?~~Part 1: The Sneaking Shadow Pack   ;;:Rushing Wind Pack:;; Where do your loyalties lie?~~Part 1: The Sneaking Shadow Pack I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 2:54 pm

Dusk nodded. "I'd be happy to join you." He stated, the red markings by his eye glimmered mysteriously.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ;;:Rushing Wind Pack:;; Where do your loyalties lie?~~Part 1: The Sneaking Shadow Pack   ;;:Rushing Wind Pack:;; Where do your loyalties lie?~~Part 1: The Sneaking Shadow Pack I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 7:09 pm

"I am accepting you into my pack as a warrior," Sakura Claws said, dipping her head. She paused, and then added, "I'm returning to camp. You may follow me or not. Do as you wish." She began to trot in the other direction with the rabbit in her jaws.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ;;:Rushing Wind Pack:;; Where do your loyalties lie?~~Part 1: The Sneaking Shadow Pack   ;;:Rushing Wind Pack:;; Where do your loyalties lie?~~Part 1: The Sneaking Shadow Pack I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:49 am

Dusk nodded, and padded beside the grey female.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ;;:Rushing Wind Pack:;; Where do your loyalties lie?~~Part 1: The Sneaking Shadow Pack   ;;:Rushing Wind Pack:;; Where do your loyalties lie?~~Part 1: The Sneaking Shadow Pack I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

;;:Rushing Wind Pack:;; Where do your loyalties lie?~~Part 1: The Sneaking Shadow Pack
Page 1 of 1