RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

**Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.]

Go down 
+6
1cheergirl12
Jay
Ginger.
Suburbia
Hot summer nights
( labbie! )
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

**Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.] Empty
PostSubject: **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.]   **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 6:55 pm

**Emerald Meadow Herd**
Galloping panickly through an endless forest of pine...you sweat through your pelt. Your eyes are bulging, and you are hungry. All of a sudden, when all hope was lost, a large plain, striped with lush grass and bushes, a lone Black and white Paint with a Pink feather in her hair is grazing. You whinny to her, and she canters over to you. "You are about to enter Emerald Meadow Herd, you can only cross if you join us."

Will hunger and weakness ebb away at you? Or will you come with this calm horse and join?

~Herd Members~
Lead Mare:
Feather: A female horse with sleek and shiny black and shite fur, she's a paint. Her eyes are an unusual dark blue, and she has a large gold feather in her cream white mane. Her tail and hooves are pure white. (Sparkledog888)

Lead Stallion:

Herd Members:

Expecting:

Fillies & Colts:

Herbal Horse:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(If your a Herbal Horse, you can have a mate. Unlike regular herds, other stallions (males) are welcome here.)

Name:
Description: (You can post a pic, but I won't put it on the front)
Position:
Other:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will you answer Feather's call?
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

**Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.] Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.]   **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 6:59 am

Name: Storm
Description: (You can post a pic, but I won't put it on the front) pure black horse but his socks are dotted with white
Position: Lead Stallion
Other: has been in the herb for forever beause he was born in the herd
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.]   **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 8:41 am

Name: Savannah
Description: (You can post a pic, but I won't put it on the front): Savannah
Position: ???
Other: nope. G2G!

Last edited by 777Suburbia777 on Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.]   **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 9:02 am

Name: Misty
Description: http://www.vannercentral.com/images/RK%20front.jpg
Position: Herbal Horse? (What is that? )
Other: Has been in The herd forever.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.]   **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 9:58 am

name:Marry
Description:Brown with white splotches
position:Can I be like a Herb apprentice
Other:Has been In herd forever
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.]   **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 11:39 am

((Let's rp!))

Savannah was walking in the meadow where he first met Feather.
Back to top Go down
1cheergirl12
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
1cheergirl12

PostSubject: Re: **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.]   **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 12:07 pm

Name: Nolyn
Description: A soft, medium chestnut with a white circle around his left eye. A long, shimmering black mane and tail. Dark persian blue eyes.
Position: Lead Stallion
Other: Brother to Ambara. Was in the herd before her, though.

He is played in this.
Name: Ambara
Description: A subtle light red chestnut with white speckles around her hooves. Deep sapphire blue eyes. A long, coal black mane and tail.
Position: Herd member
Other: Sister to Nolyn. She just recently came to Emerald Meadow Herd.

She is played in this.

I hope it is okay to make 2 horses. :) If not please just tell me.
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.]   **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 12:15 pm

Misty trotted around in circles not knowing what to do.

Last edited by Puppyrock on Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.]   **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 12:18 pm

Marry watched Misty running around in circles.
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.]   **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 12:21 pm

(( Opps!! Not Rusty, Misty. ))

Misty stopped and looked around. What should i do? She thought.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.]   **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 12:23 pm

Marry walked up to Misty and asked "whats the matter"
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.]   **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 12:26 pm

Misty said " Nothing. Just bored."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.]   **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 12:28 pm

"Oh Ok do you wanna run over to the meadow and graze on the sweet grass" Marry neighed
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.]   **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 12:49 pm

"Sure." Misty replied following Marry.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.]   **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 12:55 pm

Marry trotted over to the sweet grass.
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.]   **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 1:00 pm

"It smells good." Misty said.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.]   **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 1:04 pm

"yep it smells really good" Marry said while lowering her head
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.]   **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 2:03 pm

I neighed loudly to call over the strange horses, who I had met earlier, but never knew their names and personalities. "Everyone who wants to be in my herd, please come here!" I raised my body in a rearing position.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.]   **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 2:08 pm

Savannah galloped over to Feather.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.]   **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 5:46 pm

Marry followed.
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.]   **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 10:06 pm

Misty followed, too.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Kitsune
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Starlight Kitsune

Location : Catching up on what I've missed in the past, like, two months. Again. So... much... CHANGE!

PostSubject: Re: **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.]   **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 10:24 pm

May I?
Name: Sunberry

Description: Light golden horse dappled with white flecks. Mane is a darker, warmer gold with bits of a srawberry red color.
Position: Filly
Other: Fairly shy... avoids others most of the time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/cattails190/index.htm
1cheergirl12
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
1cheergirl12

PostSubject: Re: **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.]   **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 9:45 am

My sweet blue eyes followed Feather, curiously. I had heard her, but I wasn't exactly...new. I didn't expect her to know my name, but I could hope. Right? I looked around and saw my sister grazing peacefully beside a tree. "Ambara!" I called.

"What?" I asked, picking my head up from the ground. I galloped over to him, wondering why he was yelling for me.

"Feather wants to see all the new horses. That'd be you and maybe me."

"Oh, fine."

"Be nice!"

"You only say that because you like her." I trotted slowly towards the Lead Mare. I looked back to see Nolyn following me and rolled my eyes.

Last edited by 1cheergirl12 on Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.]   **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 5:24 pm

Storm ran over to Feather. " hello," he whiined happyly
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.]   **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 7:19 pm

Name: Blasidon (Blaze-ee-don)

Description: Light brown with green eyes.
Position: Will 'try out' for lead stallion
Other: *Shrugs* Nope

Name: Larina

Description: Strawberry blonde pretty mare with brownish dapples. Has bright blue eyes.
Position: Normal horse I guess
Other: Is Blasidon's sister
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.]   **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next