RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

**Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.]

Go down 
+6
1cheergirl12
Jay
Ginger.
Suburbia
Hot summer nights
( labbie! )
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

**Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.]   **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 5:43 pm

I scanned at the horses that came. "Now, who is new here?" I asked nicely, stomping my white hoof lightly on the grass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

**Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.]   **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 5:45 pm

"Me," Savannah neighed.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.]   **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 6:13 pm

"Me' Merry neighed
Back to top Go down
1cheergirl12
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
1cheergirl12

PostSubject: Re: **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.]   **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 6:27 pm

"I am, too." I said, cantering closer to the front of the crowd of horses.
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.]   **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 7:00 pm

"And, Me too." Misty replied, walking where the horses were standing.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.]   **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:38 am

Name: Shadowhoof

Description: A pure white mare with a black moon on her side.
Position: Expecting
Other: will have twin foals.

Last edited by Tigerpower on Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.]   **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 6:28 pm

Storm was in the front, but he was not new, so he had nothing to say.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.]   **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 2:24 pm

Shadowhoof walked silently behind the herd, unnoticed. She gently moved to the front. "I am." she added, dipping her head to the paint.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.]   **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 2:46 pm

storm eyes teh stallions and mares.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.]   **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 2:56 pm

Shadowhoof eyed a stallion. "Hello." she greeted.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.]   **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 3:18 pm

" hello," Storm answereed
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.]   **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 3:49 pm

"What's your name?" She asked, moving closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.]   **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 9:14 am

"storm, you?" he asked carefully.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.]   **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 9:18 am

"Shadowhoof." She replied gently, tail swaying side to side.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.]   **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 9:20 am

Storm nodded. He didnt move when she moved closer.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.]   **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 9:26 am

Shadowhoof dipped her head to him, and then turned and trotted to her new leader.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.]   **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 9:59 am

Storm nodded back and looked at the lead mare.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.]   **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:15 pm

Name: Whisper
Des: Pure white with dark blue eyes and a blue braided bracelet on her right front hoof.
Positon: Expecting a foal
Other: Lived with a family, but ran off and now lives in the wild. The bracelet was made by her old owner.

Whisper trotted over to the other horses. "What's going on?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.]   **Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**Emerald Meadow Herd** ~Wild & Free...in the plains of a desolate state, Winsconsin~ [Sunrise Co.]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Other Animal Role-Plays :: Horse RPs-
Jump to: