RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

() JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()

Go down 
+8
Jillz
indigo-wild
Blank's Toucan
Yuki
Suburbia
Harvey
❝ lauren ❞
kieran c:
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
indigo-wild
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
indigo-wild

() JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 6:48 pm

A couple of scratches? He rumbled inside. Although she may not be the nicest cat around, she had to put herself at a respectable point in her to-do list. He pounced down from the tree, his eyes glazed with worry. HiddenPaw mewed. "Are you sure? They aren't infected, are they?"

"Are you sure he's ok?" SkySilver mewed, generally concerned. "What about you, Missy?"

)yes, they share this one characteristic of overworrying to the point of nosiness XD(
Back to top Go down
http://rpwithiri.tumblr.com
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:08 pm

Missy hissed. "I'm fine. Staredge is fine," Snapped the tiny calico she-cat as she inspected her deputy's wound. "Does it hurt much?" Missy demanded in a tone that implied she didn't care, when it reality, it was worrying her sick.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:20 pm

((was Bluetai accepted?))
Back to top Go down
http://wingedwolfguy.canadian-forum.com
indigo-wild
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
indigo-wild

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 7:27 pm

HiddenPaw began walking side along with them, attempting not to sound too nosy. He whimpered quietly. He leaned in a little closer to take a look. Had applepaw followed him? He vauguely wondered.

SkySilver backed off a bit. Her worrying obviously hadn't helped Missy's own concern for the deputy. Instead, she walked around, onto the other side of StarEdge and tried to help him a little bit. She smiled inwardly at Missy's attempt to hide that she even cared, even if she was worried sick. Although her attempt was quite good, she had faltered a bit, making it less convincing.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:37 pm

((I want this to be active again. We can't leave it off after so long. Hopefully I remember correctly where we are...))

The return to camp was peaceful. Cloverleaf looked around to make sure everyone was okay and had escaped safely from the rogue attack. Thankfully, it was apparent that no one had been killed, and a small smile grew on the silver tabby's face. She looked around at the warriors that had fought in the battle, and nodded thankfully, especially to the deputy, whom she had recruited for backup. With a peaceful swish of her tail, she returned to the warriors' den; she hadn't sustained any injuries, at least none that were bothering her at the moment, so she didn't feel a need to visit the medicine cat.
Back to top Go down
indigo-wild
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
indigo-wild

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:53 pm

Hiddenpaw noted that Clovertail had not sustained any injuries, and was relieved. "
That's one more warrior in good shape... he thought, relieved. He twisted his body sharply, trying to see if Applepaw was nearby. His ears flicked in annoyance. Hiddenpaw hadn't fought at all, yet he had been among the first to see the rebels. One more disadvantage, he grumbled inside. He wondered how those rebels were doing...
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 7:32 pm

Rushpaw filed into the camp behind the others, his (I can't remember what color - amber? xD) eyes scanning the barriers. Cloverleaf and Hiddenpaw had returned just in front of him, but so far he was uninjured thanks to his impromptu sleeping in. He searched for Settlesmoke - maybe the tom could return his inactivity by helping some injured cats.

Last edited by Mad MOAI on Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 7:53 pm

((It's Cloverleaf. But I kept thinking that it was Clovertail, too :P))
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:10 pm

Lan Fan wrote:
((It's Cloverleaf. But I kept thinking that it was Clovertail, too :P))

((Oh, yeah. There's a canon Warriors character called Clovertail, so I got confused. Huh? ))
Back to top Go down
indigo-wild
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
indigo-wild

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 11:41 pm

((OH! Dur...I forgot... :D Yeah the whole Cloverleaf->Clovertail kept confusing me. Oops...))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:49 pm

Settlesmoke returned to camp behind the rest of the clan, and sat down close to the medicine den. He scanned through the crowd for any signs of serious injuries, but didn't find much so he returned to his position and began to wrap Lilypaw's injury. "Can you please go around and ask for the injured warriors to report here?" He asked his apprentice.
Back to top Go down
indigo-wild
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
indigo-wild

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:56 pm

Flickering his gaze around worrying, he began to wonder where in the world ApplePaw could have gone. He relaxed slightly when he saw the medicine cats calmly taking control, checking to see which injuries were the most serious, or if there were any at all. He sighed, resuming his slightly frenzied search for his fellow apprentice.

SkySilver crouched in silence, more on the edge not only because of the recent fight, but also because of her leaders angry outburst. She twitched her tail in a small annoyance at herself.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

Location : Magical land where the are Unicorns and GLITTER!!! Oh yea!!! >:D

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:26 pm

Name: Sagepaw
Detailed Description:() JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 7 1060t5f
Sentence Description:A Black sleek pelt with a white stomach and white paw.
Personality:Sagekit has a mellow personality she loves to spend time with her mother and is loyal to any one that cares for her.She has many things she enjoys to do with her mother they play and she also hopes to be a great warrior some day. She likes to watch the apprentices and enjoys to play with them her first day out side was in Bare-leaf.
History (Optional):Her mother is snowpaw and she was the only kit born from her mother.Her father left her and her mother after being told they were both wortless Sagekit chooses not to think about her father because like her mother she thinks hes a bad tom.
Wanted Rank:Kit
Extra:(nothing)

Name:Snowpaw
Detailed Description:() JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 7 142zxfm
Sentence Description: A white cat with short whiskers
Personality:Kind and cares about kits is loyal to her clan but can be stubborn will help kits even if its not from her clan She can be timid and likes to help elders and is very interestend in lengends and stories about the starclan she hopes to have a dream from the starclan.
History (Optional):She and her mate blackstorm a black tom always fought and when a cat had told him that she and her kit were worhtless like a dead mouse he agreed and left them She still has bad dream about him attacking her kit And hopes one day his wrath will end.
Wanted Rank:Warrior
Extra: Her kit is Sagekit

(I role play Snowpaw in white)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

() JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7