RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Next Generation of Warriors Roleplay- Connected

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

The Next Generation of Warriors Roleplay- Connected Empty
PostSubject: The Next Generation of Warriors Roleplay- Connected   The Next Generation of Warriors Roleplay- Connected I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:52 pm

In the four roleplay clans, FireClan, TreeClan, IceClan, and EarthClan, interataction is unlimited. The clans have their own individual threads, but there's one catch- cats from one thread (their territory) can go into another thread, For example, there can be wars, half-clan cats, stolen prey, etc. So here's an example:

ON EARTHCLAN THREAD:
EarthClan Leader: I'm in my camp! Yay!
EarthClan warrior: I'm on patrol! Yay!
TreeClan warrior: I'm going on EarthClan territory to steal prey! Yay! *kills bird* *leaves only a feather* *goes back to camp and own thread*
EarthClan warrior: *finds feather* *sniffs* GASP! TREECLAN SCENT ON OUR TERRITORY! *runs onto TreeClan territory, goes to TreeClan thread*

ON TREECLAN THREAD:
TreeClan warrior: *puts bird on fresh kill pile*
EarthClan warrior: *kills TreeClan warrior* *puts TreeClan warrior on fresh-kill pile*

Get it? So here's the Clans:

TreeClan: Lives in trees above forest floor. Leaps from tree to tree. Catches birds.
EarthClan: Lives in abandoned badger sets. Waits for deer to come in center of several holes where EarthClan warriors wait and surround it and kill it.
IceClan: Lives in craggy mountian peaks. Camps in valley where there is lots of plants. Catches big birds.
FireClan: Lives by dormant volcano. Lives in caves and places where ash makes a roof. Catches everything. (P.S. FireClan is owned by Sockymonkey)
The Next Generation of Warriors Roleplay- Connected Clan_m10
Territory info: FireClan and IceClan's territory is part of one great mountian range. When the FireClan volcanoe erupted, it sent ash to TreeClan territory and to IceClan territory. The ash and smoke and heat melted all of the ice and snow on the top of IceClan mountians, sending rivers down that carved EarthClan's landscape. The few ashes in TreeClan territory didn't kill plants like it did in EarthClan territory because there was less of it. The small layer of ash in TreeClan territory served as a fertilizer, helping the trees grow strong and tall. The roots reached out off the rocky cliff and hung over the ocean, and gave the place its name, the RootReaching place. This is where medicine cats go every half moon to share tounges with StarClan.

OPEN POSITIONS:

----TreeClan
--Medicine Cat Apprentice Open!
--Currently has no queens or kits!
--Warriors-3
--Apprentices-3

----FireClan
--Medicine Cat Apprentice Open!
--Warriors-2
--Apprentices-1

----EarthClan
--Warriors-2
--Apprentices-2
--Queens-1
--Kits-1

----IceClan
--Currently has no warriors!
--Currently has no apprentices!
--Queens-1
--Kits-1

So, if you want to be a...
MEDICINE CAT APPRENTICE- Join FireClan or TreeClan!
QUEEN/KIT- Join TreeClan!
WARRIOR- Join IceClan!
APPRENTICE- Join IceClan!
ELDER- Go to a nursing home! XD

Last edited by Otterwhisker on Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:13 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation of Warriors Roleplay- Connected   The Next Generation of Warriors Roleplay- Connected I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:59 pm

I think this should go in the advertisement part of RPC. I forget what it's called XD

somthing like 'Look at my rp!'...Is it alright if I move it?
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation of Warriors Roleplay- Connected   The Next Generation of Warriors Roleplay- Connected I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 7:15 pm

But wait, I'm going to be updating this as people join. Which do you think it'd be if I put stuff about it, like updates and stuff? The news stuff, or advertisements?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation of Warriors Roleplay- Connected   The Next Generation of Warriors Roleplay- Connected I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Next Generation of Warriors Roleplay- Connected
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPC News, Guides, and Help :: RPC Announcements and Updates- FOR MEMBERS-
Jump to: