RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

() JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()

Go down 
+8
Jillz
indigo-wild
Blank's Toucan
Yuki
Suburbia
Harvey
❝ lauren ❞
kieran c:
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

() JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:56 pm

)Play the rouge before I post. (
Back to top Go down
indigo-wild
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
indigo-wild

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:11 pm

SkySilver growled. This was getting predictable. She wanted to be valued as more than one incompetent warrior. She posed a defiant stance, although not taking her eye of the warrior, she gave a message.
Come and get me.

Hiddenpaw sighed obviously, none of these cats remembered her sister leaving, she always had been secretive and mysterious. Only half the clan had even known Hiddenpaw even had a sister. He groaned. What was CedarStar going to say? "Come on, ApplePaw, let's show these rougues what we're made of." of course they weren't rougues, a few of them, maybe all of them were descendants of stubborn cats of Jointclan who would not follow the clan ways, and so formed this band of rebels. Some, like his sister, were not descendants, they were of full joint clan blood. He had learned so much about them, the cats his sister dreamed of to him before she left.
He sighed...CrescentGleam...he whispered....hadn't she left after she passed her assessments, right before was made a warrior? Perhaps these cats did remember her, but could not make a connection. Perhaps they even believed CrescentGleam was killed by these cats.
Back to top Go down
http://rpwithiri.tumblr.com
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:28 pm

Settlesmoke stayed put, though he was growling aggresively.
"Lilypaw, you have to remember this, medicine cats are only defensive."
He said, locking his iced gaze with the rogue. "Unless we are forced to attack by superiors." The medicine cat's tail flicked angrily.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:32 pm

((kay))

Rogue NPC:

The Tom looked around, then he heard Settlesmoke's voice through the din, saying something about being forced to attck, he grinned, well he was going to force him to attack all right. He stalked foward, spotting the two cats. It was kind of funny to see the apprentice put such high trust in her mentor, only problem was he couldn't get to her without actually going through Settlesmoke first. The tom hissed, and leaped at the medicine cat, claws unsheathed, and leathly glinting in the light.

Lilypaw nodded, she understood now, then she cried out when cried out when she saw the tom leap towads Settlesmoke, trying to get the upper hand by landing on top of him. She hissed, and skittered away from Settlesmoke, giving him room to manuver. What a way to have my first lesson, she thought.

((better?))
Back to top Go down
http://wingedwolfguy.canadian-forum.com
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:41 pm

)Yus. Muchthanks. xD Slight modeplay here.(

Settlesmoke lunged torwards the rogue faslely, and went underneath. He kept his claws sheathed until he ended up behind the equal tom. Muscles rippling under his legs, the charcoal blur of a medicine cat tackled the rogue back again and flattened him to the ground. "Stay away from her!" Settlesmoke roared, putting all the weight into his front paws which had gripped into the rogue's neck.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:24 pm

Missy broke away from her fight with Rosepetal. Clawing the deputy one last time, and leaving a good scratch 'er two, she scrambled over to Staredge. Those stupid little JointClan kitties were going to pay. Hissing defensively at anyone to got too close, she helped her deputy up. Supporting his weight with difficultly, considering he was twice her twice, she helped him up. "Retreat!" Missy snarled at her Clan, starting off the battlefield with Staredge before any of the JointClanners could stop and attack her.

Applepaw hadn't even gotten to fight when the 'fraidy-cat leader of the rebels called them back, helping a limping deputy away from the battlefield before anyone could react.

Last edited by Branch on Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:26 pm

(Haha.. sorry. I got carried away. No, the only thing that really changed is tha Staredge left and Settlesmoke is beign attacked.)
Back to top Go down
indigo-wild
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
indigo-wild

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:04 pm

Skysilver cursed. Grumbling she flicked her tail haughtily in JaggedClaw's face. She caught her brother's eye, and her features softened for a split second. SkySilver knew she could have easily continued the duel. "It's all because they teamed up on StarEdge." she whispered. She probably should have helped, but she didn't really notice what was happening, being occupied by the constant threat of the swarming vermin. They had been outnumbered 5 to 1. It was obvious the moment the she-cat called for reinforcements. Although the healer didn't look to happy to be fighting. Pausing to look back with hatred at the cats, she followed her leader into the darkness.

HiddenPaw sighed. His sister, CrescentGleam, had seemed frustrated the battle had ended with no bloodshed on his side. She had seemed frustrated by many things. He sighed, and turned to ApplePawe. "Are you ok?" He asked with some softness. Then he realized RosePetal was going to be really ticked off this time. She didn't think much of any of the apprentices except her own. He flattened his ears at the thought of her scolding. "Hurry!" he whispered. "Let's go!" he began to quietly scamper away from the scene.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:08 pm

Lilypaw watched the battle, when Settlesmoke tackled the rogue, Lilypaw hissed aprovingly, that rogue hadn't stood a chance against Settlesmoke's expeireience. The tom was still struggling, but Lilypaw felt safe enough to step a little closer.
NPC Rogue:

The tom struggled against Settlesmoke furiously, the old medicine cat had him pinned, but Bluetail scraped his claws along the side of his paws. Hissing and spitting, when he saw Lilypaw approaching, he clamed for a minute, this seemed to boost her confidence, and the she-cat ventured a bit closer. Bluetail hissed, and lashed out at the apprentice, who had come just a few inches to close, with satisfaction, he heard the she-cat whimper, and lean on the other three paws.

Lilypaw hissed in surprise as the tom lashed out, and scraped her paw, she backed away favoring her right forepaw.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:26 pm

)Settlesmoke is relatively young thank you! xD(

Settlesmoke pushed all of his weight to the front and grabbed the rogue's scruff. He pulled upward hard which kept him in the same position- any more and the medicine cat could break his back. 'Lilypaw! Stay back!' He growled through a mouthful of scruff. "Give up already! I've got you paralyzed!" Settlesmoke screeched.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:46 pm

"I'm fine, hardly got to fight, actually," Applepaw grumbled, scampering after him. "How about you?" They slowed their pace to a slow trot through the woods. They weren't doing anything wrong. Just going ahead of their Clan, to get to camp faster. In fact, they'd be making themselves safer and making sure the Clan that would be soon following behind them didn't run into any surprises. "Cedarstar and Rosepetal are going to kill us." Applepaw muttered miserably.

Cedarstar watched as the rebel leader retreated, along with her ragtag group of cats. He was furious and relieved that Applepaw and Hiddenpaw were okay, he'd heard from Rosepetal that they'd split from the patrol. Speaking of Applepaw and Hiddenpaw.. "Where are the apprentices?" He asked, looking distraught. Had they run off again?
Back to top Go down
indigo-wild
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
indigo-wild

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:56 pm

"Just a bit...." he paused for words to describe his sister's appearance. "...shaken." he continued.
He sighed. "RosePetal really doesn't like you that much..." he observed. "I have no CLUE why. You should be the most popular cat in camp!" He smiled. ApplePaw was so likable and sweet. He sniffed the air. He could almost SEE CedarStar's anger pressing on them...If he could really see, that is. "Oh great....CedarStar is raging...should we be going faster or slowing, you think?"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:18 pm

"Rosepetal doesn't like Cedarstar," Applepaw said matter-of-factly. "Hence her dislike of me." Pausing, the she-cat continued, her whiskers twitching with amusement. "Honestly, I kind of think that Cedarstar and Rosepetal both have crushes on one another and just don't realize it." Wincing at the mention of Cedarstar and his rage, she frowned. "Faster, methinks." Murmured the she-cat as she sped her pace, but stuck close to Hiddenpaw so he didn't fall behind.
Back to top Go down
indigo-wild
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
indigo-wild

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:57 pm

"Mm." HiddenPaw nodded seriously at the mention of the Deputy and Leader's hidden crushes on each other. "I agree." Noticing ApplePaw's amusing mumble, he silently agreed, rushing forward, also sticking close. "To the treetops, methinks?" he mewed.

SkySilver gave one last threatening glance back at the wretched pack of cats, nearly gone from sight already. "I'll be back." she whispered quietly under her breath. "I'll be back." Growling inside herself, she whispered, barely audible, her thoughts of trouble and doom. "You will see the timid CrescentGleam die in front of your own eyes, a strong warrior replacing her, this time not on your side. You will regret the fact that you could not even protect one apprentice of three, that you allowed a promising warrior to escape your withering clutches. You will regret you ever LIVED."
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:00 am

Lilypaw skittered back, and tried not to put too much weight on her right fore paw. She could tell that the rogue wasn't moving again anytime soon, but she respected Settlesmoke's order and stayed where she was.
Bluetail hissed, and tried to wiggle a little more, but as the pressure increased on his back, he gave up, and lay limp under the medicine cat's paws. He hissed, and knew that if the pressure increased any more, the medicine cat wold literally snap his back bone in two. Growling, he sat, waiting to see what Settlesmoke woud do to him.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:35 am

Settlesmoke let down just slightly. "Who are you, and who do you report to?" The medicine cat said between long pants.
This cat would be taken to Cedarstar immediately otherwise. He looked back over to Lilypaw, who seemed to be hurt but okay.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 11:04 am

Lilypaw watched the rogue cat, both afraid and wary of the warrior.
)urg, writers block!(
Bluetail growled, but decided he'd rather live and give information, than die, "I'm just a warrior, I report to either the deputy, or the clan leader!" he growled, "I thought I might be rewarded if I caught your future medicine cat," he told Settlesmoke.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:13 pm

Settlesmoke let him go and threw him aside aggressively.
"Go home! And tell your leader they have to go through me before they touch our future anything!" He roared, walking over to Lilypaw protectively.
Back to top Go down
indigo-wild
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
indigo-wild

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:05 pm

SkySilver snickered. So Missy didn't care about that incompetent BlueTail? "Good." she muttered quietly. SkySilver never did think much of anyone unless they caught her attention. StarEdge was an Amazing warrior, but BlueTail, from SkySilver's memory of the fight, was only an average fighter, not the best, not the worst. So the small cat was the medicine cat apprentice? Well, that was news to her. She probably should pay more attention to the apprentices of that clan. They seemed worth more to the cats, as they were more vunerable.

HiddenPaw shivered. "Mm....can we go faster? And what about that treetop offer?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:59 pm

Rosepetal watched, smirking as the leader ran off. She backed up slightly, and started back toward camp. Her chest hurt and felt sore. she glanced down at teh scratches the rouge leader had gived her, sighing. She picked her way through teh brush, her head lowered.
Back to top Go down
indigo-wild
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
indigo-wild

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:21 pm

)why does everyone think they are rougues? I thought the 'rebels' were clanborn, weren't they? shouldn't they be recognized as an enemy clan? it seems like they're underestimating them!(

SkySilver caught the eye of Jointclan's deputy. she hissed. Smiling she noticed the cat's wince of pain at the chest scratches. SkySilver only had managed a good rake on the tom's muzzle. She felt a surge of pride towards her leader. "Yeah, you better scurry with that tail tucked between your legs.." she muttered. "Don't think this is over." she scuttled over to Missy and StarEdge.
"Will he be alright? How bad is the damage?" She carefully sniffed him. He was bloody, but the she-cat couldn't tell just how bad it was with just a sniff. Her nose was clogged up with the rusty scent of blood, and it didn't help with sniffing out any infections in the strong deputy's fur.

HiddenPaw mewed, making a decision. "I'm going into the treetops, ok? Follow me if you want, I just prefer cover." He perked his ears, and let outa small cry, trying to see if he could use the sound bouncing back to locate a good tree. Soon enough he found one, a maple by the smell of it, and rebounded off the ground, pouncing on the trunk and scurrying up.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:31 pm

Lilypaw shuddered, and stepped closer to Settlesmoke. She watched Bluetail scamper away, and tried standing on her paw again. She winced, as blood mixed with air, the wound stung, but she could stand and that was something.

((you know what the heck, I'm gunna make Bluetail an actual charrie, it was kinda fun being the bad guy :)))

Name: Bluetail
Detailed Description: He has fur that's so black it looks almost blue that tips his tail ((hence the name)), and his paws all have the same color, giving the appearence of socks. His body is a smoky grey otherwise, and he has white spots dotting his back and snout. His eyes are bright ice blue, that seem to always be glinting with some kind of plot. His snout is always turned in a way that gives the appearence of a frown ever present.
Sentence Description: Smokey grey tom with black tipped tail and paws, and bright ice blue eyes.
Personality: He tends to have a temper, but is otherwise quiet and secluded, preferring to keep to himself.
Wanted Rank: Just a warrioir
Extra: he particulalry despises the medicine cat Settlesmoke because of the recent fight

Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:31 pm

(Missy wasn't Clanborn, she was a kittypet. So technically, she was a rogue, and I suppose if any of her Clan was Clanborn they turned rogue and joined her. XD)

Applepaw debated briefly, then sighed. "Fine, fine, I'm coming. Wouldn't want you to fall," Applepaw grumbled, clawing her way up. Just as she did, she spotted Rosepetal heading back to camp, looking injured.
Back to top Go down
indigo-wild
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
indigo-wild

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 2:03 am

Hiddenpaw smirked, jokingly. "Well, i'm sorry for being such a burden," he mewed, pretending to be hurt. Slowly he followed his gaze. "oh no." swiftly and seriously, he scampered along the branches, quickly catching up from above to the group of cats around the injured deputy. His eyes widened in worry as he sniffed out the blood.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:17 pm

Rosepetal flinched again, and spotted Hiddenpaw coming closer. She rolled her eyes at him. "I'm fine. Just a couple of scratches." She muttered, flicking her tail briefly at him. She didn't need some apprentices worrying about her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

() JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next