RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

.:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:05 am

I saw his look and brushed a piece of hair out of my face, ignoring what Noka had said... Something rooted me to the spot, as Luke's offer ran through my head again, 'Just join the Titans...' I tried to shake the feeling off and turned to Gen, "Come on, Noka's right." I muttered, trying to shake Luke's expression from my head. He was still looking as I grabbed Gen's arm and pulled her away from him. I took out my sword to hold in one hand in case anything attacked, but it wouldn't have mattered because the blade burst into shards, flying everywhere around me. I held up my hands while dropping the hilt to protect my face, but a few shards caught my cheeks as it was rendered completely useless. "It could be whole again..." Luke repeated from behind me, his voice growing a bit stronger, "Just join the Titans Violet..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

.:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:26 am

I glared at Luke. I pulled away from Violet, completly furious. "Lemme at 'em! I'll slice his head off like a piece of cheese." I snapped, glowering. Luke was already on teh ground, hurt, put he was still urging Violet to help him. I made a mental note in my head. Keep Violet away from Luke. I pulled my arm from Violet and stalked behind her, out of Camp Half-Blood. "Mortals, here we come." I sighed.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 6:21 pm

Alexandria gave one last look at the Camp, now in ruins, before bitterly turning the pegasi around and heading away. "I suppose we have to find those Gods now," she muttered, now soaring above Violet, Noka, and Gen. Of course the entire camp just had to have been blown to pieces before they had the chance to collect anything but weapons.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:08 pm

I sighed, looking back at the ruined camp. But of course, as they say, a bad opening makes a brilliant finale. On that note, I jumped on a pegasi, grabbing Violet to come with me. Less pegasi meant less of them to feed. More food! But I didn't have to worry about that now...
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:22 pm

I hopped on the pegasis and rolled my eyes at Noka. I had a feeling Violet wanted her own pegasis, and if she wanted to ride with someone, it wouldn't be him. I urged my flying horse forward. He'll get to deal with it. I glanced at the last bit of camp as it disappeared. She focused on the new issue. We needed to find some Gods and Goddesses. I hoped someone had brought along a grape. Suddenly, I had an idea. What if we found something related to each God and Goddess and if it did something, it could lead us to them!
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:33 pm

I debated shoving Noka off the pegasus when he grabbed me, but then again, I was grateful, because I was trying to shove Ambrosia down my throat and find my other weapon; Plus, Luke had really gotten to me. I finally got a hold of a dagger in a sheath on my side and pulled it out, while trying not to fall off of the winged horse. When I finally got my bearings, I let loose on Noka, beating on his back, "HOW DARE YOU GRAB ME!" I shouted, knowing full well that Gen and Alex were about to get a show. I slapped Noka up-side the head and growled, "If you ever do that again, I will cheerfully make you think that you're a three year old girl for the rest of your life!" I really hoped the threat hit home, because I would let the Aphrodite kids braid his hair.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:46 pm

As soon as I felt Violet banging on my back like it was a door, I knew she was going to be a fun person to play with. The "three-year old girl" part really made me want to laugh out loud, or lol for you computer junkies. You know who you are. I had planned out the whole scenario that was about to go down."Whatever floats your boat," I teased, taking advantage of the situation. "If you want to get rid of the link between life and death, go ahead," I encouraged, later growling, "You'll join the latter." I was debating inside my mind whether to flip the pegasus we were riding on a couple of times, but that would just send Violet over the edge. Perfect.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:48 pm

"Oh Hades, this is going to be some quest," Alexandria mumbled under her breath before turning away from Violet and Noka. Looking down, she could see the skyscrapers of New York. They must of been very high up to be above those. I wonder what the Mist is desguising us as... she thought.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:17 pm

I flew over by alex, ignoring the fight going on between Noka and Violet. "Should we stop here and think things through?" I suggested to her. I glanced below at New York. We weren't very close to the Empire Building, which was convientent for all of us. I thought I heard thunder in it's direction, and maybe some sea water, but I'm pretty sure my mind is playing tricks. I took a deep breath and waited for an answer from Alex.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:26 pm

"It doesn't look like any of us are in the mood to think right now," Alex replied smugly, indicating towards the two fighting on the frightened pegasus. Calm, she told it, hoping that it wasn't planning on throwing the passengers off and into the busy city streets below.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:53 pm

(I apologize for not being here, guys.)
I growled and slapped him across the back of the head again, hearing a satisfactory smack. "Don't you dare threaten me, Noka. I have a knife, and I'm not afraid to use it." Finally, I calmed down enough to turn to Alex and Gen and shouted to them, "Should we land somewhere around here to see if there are any signs of the gods?" I brushed a piece of hair out of my face and sheathed my dagger, ready for Noka to do some sort of nose-dive and make me lose whatever was in my stomach currently. Yay.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:04 pm

"Uhm, correct me if I'm wrong, but do you realize who is keeping you alive? Besides, it's just a kni-" I started to ramble but me and Violet's pegasus starting jerking around. "Easy, boy, or girl, I really don't-" I tried to calm down, but the flying horned-horse had leaned back, probably going crazy. Maybe s/he was a newbie. I don't know. But I didn't worry about that then. At that point, I fell off the pegasus and started plumetting to my demise, almost being disguised from the clouds, but I shot an arrow so the others would know. To tell the truth, I had no idea if Violet fell as well, considering she was behind me. It was a long plunge though. Might as well make my time. It'll be a visit with Dad ((If anyone ever found him, of course)). I put my hands behind my head, slowing down the speed. I expecting myself to combust into flames at any point.

That was weird.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:13 pm

I watched Noka plummet to the ground and sighed. "Holy Zeus." I muttered and shot after him. His horse came in sight, then the stupid kid himself. I flew close enough to grab him by the collar. Alex would have to calm the horse down. I didn't see Violet. She was probably still on the damn horse. I gathered all the strength I could and heaved Noka on. "Good grief. Really?" I growled, scowling at Hades son.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:30 pm

I smiled and laughed goofily. "Really," I replied, smiling as I hopped onto the pegasus Alex was on. "So, what's up with you lately? Seem a little P.O'd if you know what I mean," I asked, not really interested in what she had to say. As long as I didn't get yelled at again (which, I know, is pretty hard) anything was fine. But, of course, as soon as I get back up, I knew Violet was gonna slit my throat. Till then...
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:48 pm

[Okay, I feel so left out of this 1st person party!]

"You really have this whole death thing wrapped up," I muttered to Noka, not amused by his questions. I was already using enough energy to lead the formation of pegasi following us, as well as keeping them calm. And now I had to listen to the whole quest argue, while the Gods were missing, missing, and try to steer my own pegasus at the same time. It was going to take a miracle to land. Let me tell you, there isn't a Miracle 101 class at Camp.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:33 pm

(xDD, Vix, your post is amazing.)

Suddenly, Noka was bucked off the horse, catching my leg as he fell, but I managed to hook my arm around the psychopathic thing's neck and hand on for dear life. "Calm down you bloody horse with wings!" I shouted hoping that someone caught Noka, because I was in no shape what-so-ever to go get him. Finally, the pegasus seemed to calm down enough to grab it's reigns and cross my arms, "Hi-ya!" I cried, kicking its side as I remember the Aprodite kids had taught me- Oh, gods. The pegasus shot downward and I passed Gen, Alex, and thankfully the safe Noka before I kept plummeting. Jerking the riegns upwards, it asented back into the sky until I finally got it to go neck to Alex, "Take the bloody thing, dear gods, take it." I growled, shoving the reigns at her, "I don't want it, I'll ride with Noka if that's what you want. It's going to be the death of me!"
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:55 pm

[xD, you should see my friend and I's RP site. -swearcurseswear-]

I shook my head, shoving the reins back towards Violet. "If you would be calm, you wouldn't have to steer," I pointed out, jerking my head over to Gen to prove that she was having to do absolutely nothing to stay on the horse. "The pegasi are going to go where I want them to. Don't over-think it," I warned, beginning to allow the flying animals to make a slow descent. I sighed slightly before adding, "Figure it out, or fall," making sure to get in a glare at Noka.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 7:28 pm

I smiled teasingly at Nok a and Violet. "You two should really stare near the ground." I said, breathing in the air of the sky. The only thing missing was clouds. I frowned and furried my eyebrows. I thought I saw clouds ahead- specks of white in the horizon. No. It can't be. I was dreaming. I must of been, cause when I looked again they were gone. I wasn't sure if I should feel relieved or worried. I shrugged this debate off and guided my horse downward. Ground ahoy.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 7:56 pm

I scowled at Gen and waited until we reached the ground, since I had landed on another one, I don't really remember. Everything was a bit of a daze. Why? I have no clue. Maybe it was because I almost fell to my death, does that ring a bell?
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:16 pm

(Don't murder me... I am so un-reliable. -Face-palms-
You all have my permission to make Violet do things if it takes me to long to post.)

"If you would be calm, you wouldn't have to steer," I mimicked in a small sing-song voice, "Pfft, do you see me on Pegasus any other day at camp? I think not, excuse me if I don't like riding on horses with chicken wings." The pegasus bucked underneath me and I grabbed onto the reigns and felt my face go paper white, "Ah, nice horse?" I tried to follow Gen downwards and managed to mauver the pegasus down behind her, it wasn't that hard to steer the thing, you just had to remember that it was a living animal, that would kill you if you hurt it accidently, oops.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:39 pm

I rolled my eyes. "Oh Psh. Riding these horses aren't hard. You can't insult them or hurt them, otherwise, well..." I trailed off and shook my head. "Nevermind." I muttered, and held the reigns steady. The pegasus and I landed with a soft thud. He staggered forward, and I jerked teh regns, and he steadied. I hopped off the pegasus and brushed my hand over his muzzle. "Good pegasus." I whispered, smiling. I ladored the flying creatures. I've always wondered what it'd be like to be a sea child. I shuddered. The only thing good about being them is talking to Pegasis.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:20 pm

I landed gracefully with my pegasus, followed immediatly by the rest of the winged horses. "Whadda we do now?" I asked, looking at the others, hoping they had a plan. I sure didn't. After snagging the Golden Fleece and Pegasi it seemed to be a blur.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:03 pm

The Pegasus and I luckily landed without harm and I hopped off and patted it's side awkwardly, "Nice horse... Thank the gods you're not one of the man-eating ones." I shuttered internally and turned to Alex, who had just asked what had just ran through my head. What now? "Maybe..." I muttered, going out on a limb, "Since we don't have the grape any more, we could look for other signs of the lost ones. I mean, my dad's grape couldn't have just magically appeared... Maybe they are all closer than we previously assumed?" I asked, ending with an awkwardly placed question, maybe my plans weren't exactly fool-proof and we might be heading out on a wild goose chase; but if we happened to meet a certain older demi-god that had the broken pieces of my favorite sword, it would be sweet, sweet revenge; as the Ares' kids called it.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 6:43 pm

I turned toward Violet. "That's what I was just going to ask." I said. "But What? What Gods and Goddesses are missing? Of course the main ones, but major?" I asked quietly. I continued stroking the pegasus soothingly. I leaned on my spear while doing this. I listened softly to the silence. I swear I heard a soft hoot. I stood up straight, straining my ears to hear it again. "I don't think I'm dreaming, but I swear I just heard an owl." I whispered. There it was again. I glanced west, where the sound was coming from.

(It's either Artemis or Athena, I forgot which one had the owl.)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:15 pm

((Athena))

I landed slowly, brushing my pegasus as I calmed it down. I moved the hair out of my eyes. "Let's hope you have," I muttered, starting to regret going on this stupid mission with these girls anyway. Not that girls are icky or anything, just that it was those girls. I swear, one day when they are asleep, I will creep up to them at night, grab my bow and- No! You can't think like that! Shut up! No, you shut up! I will cut you! I'm inside of you, idiot! Oh yeah? Yeah! I looked at the trio, hiding the fact I was fighting with myself and asked, in an almost jokingly tone, "When does the world tour start?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next