RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

.:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:33 am

I heard the owl hoot also, which caused me to raise an eyebrow. An Owl, in the middle of the day? I turned too look in the direction Gen had and then walked over to her, "I heard it too... You don't think...?" I trailed off, looking at the sort of leader of the entire mission/quest, I mean, she was the Daughter of Zeus, and no matter how much I hated the Big Three kids, these three weren't that bad, if you were drugged, blinded, and virtually dead while in their presence. Alex, I didn't like because she seemed to be able to do, everything. Talk to horses, exploding water arrows (which I had to admit were cool), and then on top of that be an awesome shot with a bow and arrow. Noka was all moody and depressing at points, but then was still sarcastic and almost catty other times, plus the fact that his sword, was completely and utterly awesome; even if he didn't deserve it. Then, there was the almighty and powerful Gen, so happy and nice at points it was kind of sickening, but fierce and slightly evil with a large temper. She had a pretty cool sword; but if you were in a fight with her, you just might find the blade of it embedded in your nervous system. Ouch. Maybe you should've taken Luke up on his offer... A voice hissed in my head. I winced bringing a hand to it instinctively and rubbing, whoa, children of Dionysus never go crazy on their own accord, I mean, my dad invented crazy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

.:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:29 am

((I have a bow and arrow, not a sword! lol < drowning man))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:48 pm

Gen pulled her spear out of the ground and walked toward the noise. She pushed some branches out of the way and peered through the green. The hooting was louder, but no one was in sight. "Oh Athena, where are you?"I whispered, exhaling in frusteration. I walked a little more, hoping the others were following. The owl seemed right above me, I glanced around in the trees franticly. My eyes settled on a speck of brown and grey. I reached up on my tip-toes and jumped, grabbing the thing in my hand. I looked down at my catch and stared. "Holy crow, this is a SMALL owl." I muttered. The owl was wavering in size. I turned around in a circle and when teh owl stayed bigger, I stopped.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:54 pm

I looked around, confused by the owl's hoot. "Last time I checked there weren't any owls in New York," I commented, wondering if this could possibly be a sign that would lead us to Athena. In fact, it probably was. Maybe searching for the Gods won't be as hard as I thought... I hoped, though I knew it was a lie. I noticed that Gen had made her way into the forest, searching for the source of the noise. "What'cha got there?" I asked as the object she was holding came into view.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:57 pm

I stared at the owl. It stared back at my. It hopped on my hand. It was no bigger than my pinkie. I looked around. "If Athena is here, there probably is someone else who is not so great making sure she isn't found." I commented warily. I waited for Noka and Violetto catch. I was pretty sure my theory was correct, so we've got to be prepared. I was hoping I was also wrong. That theory is unlikely.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 2:45 pm

I, not being interested in the two girls' owl, looked around where we were. Ah, New York, a beautiful state, it's cities and towns. Personally, it was home to me, especially because of the vivacity of New York City, how people cannot care and yet interact with each other. Pure ecstacy if you ask me. Truly, only a boy of my personality can appreciate it.

Last edited by I-cee! on Mon May 17, 2010 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:21 pm

I watched as Alex and Gen wander into the forest to follow the hooting and rolled my eyes. They were going to get themselves killed; who knows what kind of monsters were waiting in the wings to jump out and stop us from helping all the gods and goddesses. Grabbing Noka's arm, I tugged him to the forest and growled, "Come on, we are the only sane ones here, and I don't want to watch Alex and Gen get killed." I released him and looked at the owl with a small frown, "It's so tiny, how is this supposed to help us? What if it just flies off without a second look?" I questioned, condesendingly, this seemed way to easy. Just looking for a sign that one was near and then follow it? No, no way; I wasn't trusting this until I was sure.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 12:26 am

I thought for a moment, should I really trust Violet? She is the only person to be persuaded by Luke out of the four, or at least that's what it seemed. Then again, this quest was a bit like Survivor: You have to make alliances to get ahead. If I want Ms. Grape on my side, that didn't seem like a bad thing. "Where's our first stop?" I asked, smiling and followed her into the forest. Many thoughts ran through my mind, like what we would do, what the other girls would think, that kind of stuff.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 9:25 pm

I glared at Violet. "Just trust me!" I snapped, feeling really weird. Almost sleepy. I held back a yawn. Where had this come from. I glanced at Alex. I guess some of the minor Gods and Goddesses are on the Titans side. Morpheus was near. he must be the one preventing anyone from finding Athena. Half-Bloods like us have some thing I've heard, that they don't fall all the way asleep, I think. Because we are half-human. I never paid attention to that part of mythology.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5