RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||

Go down 
+7
Lan Fan
Harvey
Violet Boopala(pirate)
~~jennie~~
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Suburbia
zkuroneko
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:27 pm

Willowsplash: He's obviously too smart to be fooled... my claws are itching for a fight though. I stopped biting Darkstar and lunged at Warshadow.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:04 pm

((XD And Snakefang is Unaware too. ))

Darkstar let out a little yowl of pain when hawktail slammed into him. He stumbled on his feet, resisting the urge to just fall and relax for a few seconds; That could kill him.

Snakefang pricked his ears. "Oh No. I was supposed to be on guard." He unsheathed his claws. "Come on, honeyhawk! We have to help them." He hurled himself into battle.

Darkstar heard a battle cry and spotted snakefang jump in the battle, which made him even angrier.

"Darkstar! Are you alright?" Snakefang asked, coming up beside him.

"Fool!" Darkstar slashed at snakefang's side. "You were supposed to be guarding the camp."

Snakefang winced in pain. "I'm Sorry Darkstar.." He whispered, then spotting hawktail. "I will make it up to you!" He lunged at hawktail, lunging at his shoulder and tearing most of the cobweb off.

"Aaaaugh!" Hawktail yowled and doubled over, waiting to be finished off by the darkclan warrior.

"Stop, Snakefang!" A Dark Ginger She-cat meowed, hurrying over to the tom. "Don't kill him."

"Gingerleaf?" Snakefang asked, astonished. "What.. Why can't I hurt him?" He asked the medicine cat.

"He's Grizzlyclaw's brother. His talent cannot be wasted." Gingerleaf locked eyes with the tom, as if almost to tell him He Might join darkclan one day

Snakefang nodded.

Smolder hurried over to varjak, cobweb in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:45 pm

Varjakclaw: "I asked for a medicine cat!" I hissed.

Mothpaw: "I don't think cobweb will help him, any... can I go see Gingerleaf's medicine supply? She may have something I could use."

Honeyhawk: I stopped next to snakefang and stared at Gingerleaf.

Dapplestar: I rose up behind Darkstar, the others were focused on Snakefang. "You were once loyal to my Clan, Darkstar. What happened to you? Prepare to die, brother!" I bit into his throat.

(I has a plot! Dark and Dapple are brothers pleaseeeeee?)
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:56 pm

((YESSS

And that means dapple is Varjak's uncle. >:3

And lol i need to make the other frostclan when they were younger. X3))

"Of course." Smolder dipped her head. "Follow me." She padded back into the forest. ((They aren't In the camp, but a little bit outside of it))

Darkstar struggled to breathe. He went limp, and then a few minutes later, starting to stir. "..I still have two lives left." He growled. "I'm not going to die yet!" He lunged at dapplestar. "I'm not a traitor. You could've joined darkclan too, but you did not leave frostclan!"

Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:03 pm

(YESH! And Var and Dapple don't know that. Dapple does not know Var is dark's son.)

Mothpaw: I followed her.

Dapplestar: "More loyal than you! I will kill you again and again if I must!" I hissed at him. "Remember how I was mother's favorite! Even Cinderkit was more important to her! I was devastated when our sister died, Darkstar, but I kept going! Unlike you, since Pandalilly died you've refused to like anything!" I lunged claws at him.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:12 pm

"Tch." Darkstar dodged dapple's attack. "You want to know A Secret, Dapplestar?" He asked, smirking.

"I Killed Maple."

((Lol lion king reference. XD

And if that's okay))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:29 pm

(I forgot who Maple was.)
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:39 pm

((Maple was the love/hate thing with dark))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:03 pm

Warshadow resisted his urge to release his power, but instead he tackled her head on.
His huge black claws ripped at her underside as she rolled onto and over him.
He felt muscle, and dug deeper. "I'm not who you think! Don't even bother your little mind game with me!"
He screeched, his baritone almost lost.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 8:30 pm

Darkstar's eyes flared. "Dapplestar, Your wrong. After pandalilly's death, I did find something I liked."

((In Darkclan Camp))

"Here is the medcine supply, Mothpaw." Smolder mewed, leading the apprentice to a gigantic rock with an opening underneath. She slid inside, gesturing for the apprentice to follow her. It was very roomy, and was lit up by some sparkiling gemstones.

"Smolder? Is that you?" A Gray Tabby she-cat mewed gently, her ice blue eyes sparkiling.

"Yes, Silver." Smolder called. "I'm in the medicine den."

Silver slid into the entrence. "Is darkstar back yet?"

"No, Silver." She turned to mothpaw. "This is Darkstar's Daughter, Silver." She explained. "Darkstar never mentions her to anyone because he cares for her. She's Sweetfur's daughter."

((Silver's Varjak's Sister))

Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:22 pm

dapplestar: "What?"

Willowsplash: "Oh shut up. You know my trick and now... now you must be wounded!" I screeched at him and clawed his side.

Mothpaw: "Greetings Silver." I grabbed some poppy-seeds, and other herbs.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:50 pm

"My Daughter." Darkstar jumped at dapplestar, pinning him down. "I Don't Want to Lie Anymore, after all, you'll die soon anyways." Darkstar smirked. "I Had Kits with Sweetfur, Darkclan's medicine cat. One of my kits was Silverkit. She was stolen away from darkclan by some rouges, and a a few days ago, We found her. but she is now a queen."

(( Do you want to be One of silver's kits?))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 10:29 pm

(sure, I'll be two, Sparklekit and Slashkit. STILL RELATED TO DAPPLE! [/happy])

(Oh yeah, Dapple does die here :( BUT LATER HE IS REINCARNATED INTO SATURN'S KIT! SPOTTED!)

dapplestar: "I won't die here!" I hissed as Darkstar lowered his mouth to my throat and chomped down, I gasped for breath and felt his hind legs crash into my stomach and ribs. darkness closed in as I felt the coldness of death creep in. "Just give... my clan... Lunafur... and we'll.... go." I managed.

Varjakclaw: Mothpaw had returned with more cobweb and poppy seeds, and more herbs I couldn't identify, but they made me stronger and made me feel better. Hours had passed and the wound wasn't as bad. i could walk. Then I discovered my leader. Dead. "DAPPLESTAR NO!" I yowled. I glared at Darkstar. "Why, father? Why?"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 10:40 pm

((OKAY I Still need to think of my kit's name tho. XDD What are their genders? AND OH NOEZ POOR DAPPLE.))

Darkstar lifted his mouth from dapplestar's throat, his mouth dripping with blood. "Tch. I thought he'd put up more of a fight." He hissed lowly, but for some reason regretted killing his brother. He looked at varjak. "You..Know..?"

Rowan, who had sunken beside luna, feeling the warmth of her fur, sighed. "I hear them battling. I wonder who's winning." He yawned.

"You act like I'm here because I'm choosing to be." Luna hissed.

"Don't you like being here?"

Luna was quiet for a moment. "I'd rather be with my clan." She said finally.

Rowan smiled gently. "So you do."

They sat in silence for a few minutes.

Rowan stood up, and shook his pelt. "Alright, come on." He mewed. "I'll take you back to frostclan, if that's what you want."

((Luna isn't being kept prisinor by force, but she refuses to hurt rowan, and since rowan doesn't let her leave, she is forced to just go along with it so she doesn't have to hurt him))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:42 pm

Varjakclaw: "I've always known. I always knew Sweetfur was my mother, and that Silver was my sister! But I hate you!" I hissed. "give me Lunafur and my Clan will leave."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:36 pm

((I FINALLY FIGURED OUT WHAT I WANT MY KIT TO BEE. His name is Tanglekit, and He's a light brown tabby tom with ice blue eyes. He has a splash of white on his chest, and some darker brown splashes on him. >:) ))

Moonpaw slinked into the battle from the shadows. she watched the battle, glancing at warshadow and darkstar. She didn't know what to do; She didn't want frostclan to know she was a spy, but she didn't want to fight any of her clanmates as well.

"Rowan." Luna mewed gently, breaking the silence they had as rowan led her into darkclan camp.

"Yes?" Rowan asked, looking over at the she-cat.

"I've decided something." Luna looked at him, and touched her tail to his shoulder. "I Love You."

Rowan was silent. "But you love varjak more, right?"

Luna nodded. "I'm sorry, rowan." She said softly.

Rowan nodded. "It's okay, I already knew that." then the battle came into view.

Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:06 pm

Varjak_Paw wrote:
Willowsplash: "Oh shut up. You know my trick and now... now you must be wounded!" I screeched at him and clawed his side.

Warshadow inhaled deeply, and braced his hid legs against her chest, doubling over.
He used his brace to hoist her into the air, and slid out from under as she fell.
"Well, then if you've fogured it out I suppose you know what I'm about to do."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:11 pm

Hawktail felt dizzy. In his blurred vision he saw the darkclan medicine cat above him, but then he spotted out of the corner of his eye his sister fighting the darkclan deputy. He stumbled onto his paws, and hurled himself at the deputy, not caring about his injuries.

"NO! Hawktail, Don't-" The darkclan medicine cat pleaded, but hawktail had already thrown himself at warshadow.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:14 pm

)Just so you all know OOC, his power is making things eshplode. =3 BUT NOCAT KNOWS.(

Warshadow roared around at Hawktail, and draged his claws across Hawktai'ls throat.
"One of the family, eh? Well the family dies today!"
He screeched, finishing his neck swipe and then biting down hard into the wound.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:22 pm

Varjakclaw: I caught a similar scent in the air. Lunafur! I followed it until I came to where I saw the two cats, standing face to face. I heard what she said to him. "What?" I whispered behind her.

Willowsplash: Oh StarClan no! My eyes widened as I lashed forward, seeing my brother's bloody throat scared me. I screeched something terrible at the tom. I bit through his ear, leaving a permanent scar.

Var (again!)- "Lunafur... I... you.... what?" I stumbled backwards, scared at what she said to a DarkClan cat! Love!? She can't love him! She's my mate! "You can't love him!" I frowned. I licked the gaping wound on my side, fur plastered to the bloody, fleshy wound (ew.)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:26 pm

Warshadow bit even harder as pain surged through his ear,
but it didn't affect the strength of the bite force he clasped Hawktail's windpipe with. This is payback! He thought.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:31 pm

((Okay >:3))

Hawktail let out a little gasp of pain and fell back, eyes wide open. He then saw his sister bite into the deputy's ear, and fell into blackness.

Hawktail woke up in a starry place. Many cats surrounded him. "Hawktail. Dapplestar has died a terrible death, and we cannot afford to lose you yet; without a newly appointed deputy. We, the cats of starclan, now give you your new name, Hawkstar." A voice whispered in his ear. He felt a great brightness around him, and then was whirled back into battle.

Hawkstar got up, his blue eyes glowing with a new founded leadership. "Cats of frostclan, retreat!" He yowled into the air, once he'd smelt lunafur's scent. "I will go get lunafur myself."

Smolder, who had come back with mothpaw, stared at hawk. he didn't look injured anymore, and more stronger than ever before.

"Varjak. I-" Lunafur whispered, looking over at her mate.

Rowan stepped in front of lunafur. "Look, Lunafur is confused right now of who she loves. but I Assure you, I will not rest until lunafur is mine." He hissed.

"Rowan! I told you, I love-" Luna started, angry at rowan now.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:44 pm

Warshadow roared, and pinned Willowsplash easily before she could escape.
"The family dies! One or the other!" He yowled, and his eyes blinked, but upon opening his pupils were reptilian.
The ground beneath Willow turned a burnt orange color, and stated to heat up. "You die today, Willowsplash!"
He removed one paw, then another, and the orange area exploded ferociously.
The DarkClan deputy watched as the soot exploded into a cloud, scarred an oak, and settled back to the ground.
Black snow. He smirked, because he knew there was nothing left of the new leader's sister.
Warshadow used the ash as cover, and slid through it, the ash covering his orange marks completely.
He pelted up next to Darkstar, and watched the falling ash.
"Willowsplash is no more, Darkstar."

)HEEHEEEE~)
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 10:09 pm

Willowsplash: I felt something hold me as the explosion happened. "Nightpelt... you can't leave me again!" I cried as the StarClan cat held me from the explosion. I will always protect you. Remember that. He said to me. I felt him wrap himself around me as I hit a tree, it didn't hurt. I sat there exhausted as I felt the dead FrostClan cat touch noses with me. He slipped away. I ran off to my territory.

Varjakclaw: "And I won't rest til I kill you... sooner or later. not today. If I were you, I'd watch my tail and sleep with one eye open!" I ran off with my distant mate.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 10:16 pm

Rowan hissed in anger and watched luna leave with varjak.

"G-Good." Darkstar said, wincing in pain when he moved his injured body.

Hawkstar, who had thought his sister had died, whirled around when his clan had left. He stared at warshadow and darkstar, and hissed. For a second, he thought about killing the deputy and fighting darkstar until he only had one life left, but decided that it would not be the right thing to do. he ran into his territory.

Darkstar looked up at the sky, and then his deputy. "The blizzard is starting up again. We should get back to camp." He meowed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 31 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||
Page 31 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next