RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- Skies of the Mountain - Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

- Skies of the Mountain -  Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending Empty
PostSubject: - Skies of the Mountain - Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending   - Skies of the Mountain -  Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 8:53 pm

Its a neverending Ending,
Where all fates are still pending.
The wind dances above our heads,
Animals still in their beds.

It's a never ending Ending,
Danger lurks around,
Until it's source is finally found.
Their evil is spreading as fast as frost,
Killing, secrets, lives even lost.

It's a neverending Ending,
Our heros will come,
It's a pack they are from.
Comet Pack will rise,
Through truth, danger and lies.

And defeat this neverending Ending.

-Rules-

|Main Rules apply here, as anywhere else.
|My expectations are medium, but that doesn't mean I still want a bit of quality in forms and posts.
|No spoiling or ruining the plot. No extra plots until this one is finished.
|First come, First serve.
| I only need three other Spirit Wolves, the bad guys.
|You get three powers. No saying just, "Fire", "Water", ect. Put what in those.
|I'm trusting you al read the rules. Instead of a word to put in there, put your form in orange if your wolf is male, and yellow if female.
|Enjoy! ^.^

-Form-

Name;
Gender;
Rank;
Powers (3);
Description (Minimum of 3 sentences);
Personality (Mimimum of 3 sentences);
Other;

-Comet Pack-

Alphas Female; Frelain & Vixen
Alpha Male; ... & ...
Second in Command; ... & ...
Healer; ... & ...

Females;

Gwen & Suburbia

Males;

Erain & Vixen
Cuan & Branch

Apprentices;

Pups & Queens;

-Spirit Wolves-
(I only need three more. Before you play them, please wait until you recieve my PM! Note: You MUST be active and have one other normal wolf. No form needed.)

Sakua & Vixen
Kinii (Kun-ee) & Vixen

-My Forms-

Name; Frelain (Frel-en)
-
Gender; Female
-
Rank; Alpha Female
-
Powers (3); Talk to mammals, See the future 5 seconds ahead, 10 miles faster than normal
-
Description (Minimum of 3 sentences); Frelain has a dark grey pelt. So dark it looks nearly black. Her stomach is dirty white and tan. Her tail is a mixture of grey, white, and black colors. Her dark blue eyes match her looks. Her ear tips are white, and so his her paws then up to her stomach. She has medium legs and a fairly long tail. Her ears are sharp and she has fairly good eye sight.
-
Personality (Mimimum of 3 sentences); Frelain is a loyal, wise and kind of nice leader. She has a stubborn additude and a sharp tone if she is angry or bothered. She can be quiet most of the time. But when something makes her nervous or threatens her pack, she can be obnoxious and quite loud.
-
Other; No

Name; Erain (A-ron)
-
Gender; Male
-
Rank; Male
-
Powers (3); Mind reading for a time limit, Can breath ire for 20 seconds straight, Can make clouds disappear.
-
Description (Minimum of 3 sentences); Erain has burnt red colored fur with visible specks of white dotted on his back and onto his tail. He has maroon colored paws and a white stomach. His yellow eyes are bright and he has a nose like no other. He has long legs and a fairly long tail. He has a green lighting bolt mark on his forehead too.
-
Personality (Mimimum of 3 sentences); Erain is a cheerful and obnoxous brute. He tries to always be cheerful unless he can't, and thinks there is always a bright side of things. He can be a bit aggresive when it comes to fighting and loyalty toward his pack. But otherwise he is pretty fun and humorous.
-
Other; No

-Territory-

Camp & Lake
Spoiler:

Midnight Falls
Spoiler:

Hunting Cliff
Spoiler:

Spirit Forest (SPIRIT WOLLF AREA)
Spoiler:

Weeping River
Spoiler:

Last edited by Pooh and Tigger on Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:29 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: - Skies of the Mountain - Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending   - Skies of the Mountain -  Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 9:14 pm

((will join, but sadly I gtg. I'll make my form later.))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Skies of the Mountain - Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending   - Skies of the Mountain -  Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 9:34 pm

Name; Cuan
Gender; Male
Rank; Male
Powers (3); He can control wind and air weather, he can
Description; Cuan is average size for his age. He has dark, shaggy gray fur, with light gray smudges all over his body. He has white paws, chest, and tail tip that are so bright compared to the rest of his fur, it looks like they were dipped in a bucket of white paint. His paws are large, looking like he hasn’t quite grown into them yet. (REMIND YOU OF SOMEONE? xD) He has gray-blue eyes, with little flecks of darker blue on the outer edges.
Personality; Cuan is naturally cheerful. He is younger, so he has a bright outlook on the world and is eager to learn all he can. He is the youngest of the males, and wishes to grow and get bigger so that he can be just like them. Though quite young, he is fast and furious when it comes to fighting. He is quick and strategic when it comes to that, though he is angered easily and sometimes comes out sharper then he means to.
Other; I’m sorry I have epic failed forms. xD
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Skies of the Mountain - Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending   - Skies of the Mountain -  Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 9:53 pm

(Kay Pink. ^.^)
(Niice Branch. xD Accepted and added.)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Skies of the Mountain - Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending   - Skies of the Mountain -  Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 10:24 pm

((xDD Thankies. Should we start now or wait? Probably wait, huh?))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Skies of the Mountain - Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending   - Skies of the Mountain -  Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 10:29 pm

(Yup. One or two more people might do it. =D)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: - Skies of the Mountain - Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending   - Skies of the Mountain -  Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 11:45 am

Name; Gwen
Gender; Female
Rank; second in command is wanted but she's a warrior.
Powers (3); Is able to create Illusions, change the color of things, and talk to mammals
Description (Minimum of 3 sentences); Gwen is a black colored wolf with teal marking, though they look like grass stains. She has bright yellow eyes and a small nose. Her legs are long and her tail is sleak like he rest of her fur.
Personality (Mimimum of 3 sentences); Gwen is what humans can consider goth. She likes to isolate herself and have very few friends. She does however, have a crush on a wolf (NOT TELLING) and tries to stay away from the males to not reveal who. Also, she's a bit masochistic but very keen.
Other; erm, always in pack?

Last edited by ELMO! on Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Skies of the Mountain - Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending   - Skies of the Mountain -  Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 11:55 am

(You forgot somethin' Sub. ^^ It's in the rules. Otherwise accepted and I'll add her, but you can't play it 'till you fix the missing thing.)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: - Skies of the Mountain - Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending   - Skies of the Mountain -  Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 12:03 pm

((Yeah, there you go!))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Skies of the Mountain - Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending   - Skies of the Mountain -  Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 4:23 pm

(Thanks. xD)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: - Skies of the Mountain - Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending   - Skies of the Mountain -  Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 4:55 pm

((SO, can we like RP?))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Skies of the Mountain - Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending   - Skies of the Mountain -  Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:35 pm

(Sure. ^.^)

Frelain yawned and spread her paws out, stretching. She relunctantly stood up and yawned again. She felt her sleepiness sink out of her as she padded out silently of her den. She blinked at the rising sun.
Erain sat boredly out side of the cave that made the den for males. Cuan was still sleeping. Erain swished his tail briskly over the dew covered grass.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Skies of the Mountain - Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending   - Skies of the Mountain -  Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:42 pm

Cuan blinked awake, the rising sunshine ruining his sleep. He yawned, and stretched quickly. He saw Erian sitting just outside of the cave, and padded over to greet him. He smiled, feeling the dew dampen his paws. "Mornin', Erain!" He greeted cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Skies of the Mountain - Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending   - Skies of the Mountain -  Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:44 pm

Erain turned to the new warrior. He grinned. "Hey Cuan." He greeted.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Skies of the Mountain - Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending   - Skies of the Mountain -  Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:46 pm

"How'd you sleep?" Cuan asked, smiling slightly. He sat down, his tail swishing excitedly over the damp grass. He was almost always excited, about EVERYTHING.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Skies of the Mountain - Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending   - Skies of the Mountain -  Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:48 pm

Erain shrugged. "Well, I guess." He answered quietly.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Skies of the Mountain - Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending   - Skies of the Mountain -  Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:49 pm

Cuan really wished that Erain would be more chatty, it was quite boring not having great conversations with people. He nodded. "Me too." He said, and looked like he was going to start hyperventalating.. With no reason at all.
((He's such a child. xDD))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Skies of the Mountain - Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending   - Skies of the Mountain -  Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:09 pm

Erain chuckled, amused at the males energy. "Goodness! Why don't you go do something to get rid of your energy." He said.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Skies of the Mountain - Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending   - Skies of the Mountain -  Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:12 pm

Cuan grinned. "We could go hunting, I haven't been out since.. Yesterday afternoon." He smiled hopefully.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Skies of the Mountain - Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending   - Skies of the Mountain -  Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:17 pm

Erain yawned. "Why don't you go ask one of the girls. I'm tired." He said, sighing. He turned back into the den.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Skies of the Mountain - Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending   - Skies of the Mountain -  Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:18 pm

Cuan frowned, and padded away quietly, leaving Erain to be boring. He spotted Frelain, and padded over. "Morning!" He said cheerfully, smiling.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Skies of the Mountain - Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending   - Skies of the Mountain -  Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:20 pm

Frelain turned to Cuan. "Oh, hey Cuan." She replied, grinning. "Erain bored you out?" She teased him.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Skies of the Mountain - Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending   - Skies of the Mountain -  Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:22 pm

"Yes!" Cuan grinned, happy that at least Frelain wasn't boring. "Do you wanna go hunting? Erain said he's too tired." Cuan suggested cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Skies of the Mountain - Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending   - Skies of the Mountain -  Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:23 pm

Frelain nodded. "Sure." She said and dashed out of camp before Cuan could reply.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Skies of the Mountain - Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending   - Skies of the Mountain -  Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:24 pm

Cuan shook his head playfully, grinned, and tore after her. "Hey! Wait up!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - Skies of the Mountain - Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending   - Skies of the Mountain -  Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- Skies of the Mountain - Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next