RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- Skies of the Mountain - Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

- Skies of the Mountain -  Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Skies of the Mountain - Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending   - Skies of the Mountain -  Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:27 pm

Frelain grinnedd, using her powers to go faster. She slowed down when she stopped a doe grazing in the field.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

- Skies of the Mountain -  Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Skies of the Mountain - Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending   - Skies of the Mountain -  Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:28 pm

Cuan grinned at her, and nearly ran into her when she abruptly stopped. He saw the doe to, and quieted down immediately.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Skies of the Mountain - Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending   - Skies of the Mountain -  Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:31 pm

Frelain blinked and said alert and crepted forward silently, her paws lightly touching the ground.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Skies of the Mountain - Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending   - Skies of the Mountain -  Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:32 pm

Cuan followed quietly, looking like he was gliding over the ground, almost.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Skies of the Mountain - Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending   - Skies of the Mountain -  Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:35 pm

Frelain crouched and eyed the doe and crepted forward and pounced.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: - Skies of the Mountain - Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending   - Skies of the Mountain -  Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 10:29 pm

Gwen had only just realized that Cuan and Frelain had left already. She sighed and laid down in the females den. She thought to herself, "Maybe I'll see the Spirit Wolves. Maybe they'll clear my mind..."

((Are spirit wolves like Starpack wolves but spirits?))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Skies of the Mountain - Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending   - Skies of the Mountain -  Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:50 am

(They're the bad Star Pack spirits. They are determined to become alive again and take over. =])
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: - Skies of the Mountain - Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending   - Skies of the Mountain -  Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:18 pm

((OK!))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Skies of the Mountain - Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending   - Skies of the Mountain -  Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:21 pm

(xD)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Skies of the Mountain - Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending   - Skies of the Mountain -  Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:34 pm

Cuan leaped into action, helping Frelain catch and kill the doe quickly.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Skies of the Mountain - Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending   - Skies of the Mountain -  Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:37 pm

Frelain grinned and stepped off the deer. She blinked, ignoring the cries of pain teh doe yelped out before they killed it.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Skies of the Mountain - Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending   - Skies of the Mountain -  Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:39 pm

Cuan grinned back, and easily ignored the cries of pain form the doe, it was the circle of life, after all. He smiled, satisfied with the kill.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Skies of the Mountain - Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending   - Skies of the Mountain -  Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:42 pm

(Frelain can hear it talk. xDD)

Frelain nodded and started to pull the doe.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Skies of the Mountain - Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending   - Skies of the Mountain -  Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:42 pm

((I knew that.. xD))

Cuan helped.

((LOONNGG POST I KNOW. xD))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Skies of the Mountain - Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending   - Skies of the Mountain -  Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:47 pm

(Woah. Super long! *gawk*)

Frelain arrived at her camp and dropped their prey and stood up, surveying the area.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Skies of the Mountain - Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending   - Skies of the Mountain -  Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:48 pm

((Amazing, I know. xD))

Cuan set the prey down carefully, and stood back up, not bothering to fix his ruffled fur.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Skies of the Mountain - Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending   - Skies of the Mountain -  Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:50 pm

Frelain brushed her tail over his pelt. "Geez. Mind washing it." She teased.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Skies of the Mountain - Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending   - Skies of the Mountain -  Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:51 pm

Cuan grinned, his ears going down in fake embarrassment. "Oh, c'mon! You have to admit I look kinda cool." He gave his best 'cool guy' look, and grinned.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Skies of the Mountain - Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending   - Skies of the Mountain -  Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:53 pm

Frelain rolled her eyes. "Stop acting like a child. I'm Alpha Female here." She prompted.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Skies of the Mountain - Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending   - Skies of the Mountain -  Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:54 pm

"Sorry, sorry." Cuan grinned, and fixed his ruffled fur. "Better?" He teased lightly.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Skies of the Mountain - Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending   - Skies of the Mountain -  Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:00 pm

Frelain nodded and smiled and turned, padding toward the male den to wake Erain up.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Skies of the Mountain - Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending   - Skies of the Mountain -  Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:02 pm

Cuan smiled as Frelain padded away, and admired her pretty fur. He paused.. What in the heck, was he thinking about?
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Skies of the Mountain - Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending   - Skies of the Mountain -  Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:06 pm

Frelain prodded Erain and made sure he was up before leaving again.

Erain grumbled and sat up lazily. He scamble dto his paws and followed the young Alpha out.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Skies of the Mountain - Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending   - Skies of the Mountain -  Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:07 pm

Cuan pushed the thoughts away, and watched Frelain go in, and then come back out with a sleepy Erain padding after her.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Skies of the Mountain - Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending   - Skies of the Mountain -  Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:10 pm

Frelain went to sit in a sunny spot and sighed. Camp was so boring. She was at leat happy there wern't any Spirit wolves roaming around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - Skies of the Mountain - Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending   - Skies of the Mountain -  Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- Skies of the Mountain - Comet Pack ~~ (Part 1) Neverending Ending
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next