RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

:.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

:.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1) Empty
PostSubject: :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1)   :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 10:54 pm

This is Frostclan, Takes place Before Part 1

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Plot~

Thunderclan, Shadowclan, Riverclan, And Windclan Have Been Destroyed by The Great Apocolypse. But, Many cats supprisigly survived somehow. The earth erupted, and gems
came from the earth, causing cats who are worthy enough, and touch the gem with their noses, to have powers and elements.
Humans and towns have been vanqueshed, and many cats think there are no more dangers. But are they wrong? Why don't you find out yourself?

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

**Rules!**

- This is an rp that takes place after the clans depart, and now there is only three clans: Darkclan, Frostclan And Blazeclan. Windclan cats didn't survive...so yeah. But anyways, you need
To Have cats that either Know, Were Friends with, Or are related to some Real warrior cats.

- If you wish to be a real warrior cat, you may. But, They are now magical, and try to make their lives different. And you cannot be a cat who is already dead.

- Have fun!

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Major Plot:

The clans were different before part 1, they had different traditions, rules and so on. But they were taken away for a certain reason;
Do you want to witness the blood thirsty things that they did?

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Form:

Name:
Looks:
Power:
Other:
Clan:
Wanted Element:

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Frostclan~

A Clan for cats who love the cold. It's not ALL cold though, in frostclan. Warmness lives as well. (And it's not THAT cold, it's just a little chilly, and most of the time it's warm.))

The camp is in a bowl shaped platform, that has ice walls, but grass grows on the bottom of the land. Warriors have made Dens in the ice wall, lining them with warm beds.

They train in a big ice- den, big enough to fit seven warriors and apprentices in.

They hunt in their territory, wich is an ice field by a lake.

Leader~
Risenstar~
Dark ginger tom with a splash of white on chest. Has bright green eyes.

Deputy~

Medicine Cat~
Cinderleaf~
Dark gray almost black she-cat with bright blue eyes

Apprentices~
Darkpaw~
Gray tabby tom with darker gray stripes. Has white muzzle, paws, underbelly and tip of tail. Has bright blue eyes.

Dapplepaw~
Striking male calico with blue eyes

Hawkpaw~
Brown tabby tom with ice blue eyes

Ravenpaw~
Ravenpaw is Pitch black with bright, curious green eyes. She has a scar down her face.

Snowpaw~
White tom with ice blue eyes

Pandapaw~
Black and White she-cat with green eyes. She has the markings of a panda.

Maplepaw~

Rosepaw~
Cream she-cat with beautiful ice blue eyes. She is luna's mother. (Lulz, in the future)

Warriors~

Hazelthorn~
A Tanish brown tom with faint black stripes and yellow eyes

Snapstripe~
Dark brown speckled she-cat with bright blue eyes

Rainstrike~
Gray tom with speckled mixtures of gray on his flank. Has a splash of white on chest and bright emerald eyes

Cloudgaze~
Light tan almost white tom with darker brown stripes running along his back. has speckled white spots on his paws and darker brown speckles above those. Has blue eyes.

Kits~

Elders~

Queens~

Brindlestike~
A Brown she-cat with white underbelly, muzzle, and under tail. Right front paw is white, and legs are dark brown. her eyes are bright blue.

____

Darkclan~

Darkclan's camp is in a Hidden in the trees, and on a valley. There is a lot of fog. This camp is for cats who love the dark and love to climb.

They train in an underground tunnel that is big enough to hold seven warriors and apprentices.

They hunt in there territory, wich is surrounded by mountains, a big lake, and a swamp.

Leader~
Creekstar~
Light gray tabby with bright yellow eyes. Others don't take him seriously because of his beauty.

Deputy~

Medicine Cat~
Sweetfur~
Pinkish she-cat

Warriors~

Eagletalon~
White tom with splashes of brown. He has green eyes.

Thorntooth~
Dark brown she-cat with one white paw. Has Ice blue eyes

Echowhisker~
light ginger tabby with white underbelly, muzzle, and paws. has bright green eyes.

Apprentices~

Jaguarpaw~
looks like a jaguar, has green eyes.

Pantherpaw~
Black tom with bright red eyes

Kits~

Mothers~

____
Blazeclan~

Blazeclan's camp is underground where lush grass grows. There is a waterfall, and a lake filled with hot water that elders like to bathe in.

They train on top of their camp, wich is surrounded by trees and a lake.

They hunt in their territory, a plain filled with geysers that blow up hot water, wich again, warriors and elders like to get in.

Leader~
Minnowstar~
Dark gray tom with silver eyes.

Deputy~
Duskline~
A dark, charcoal, almost navy blue colored tom with a strange variation in the color
that makes a curved line horizontally appear in his fur. It resembles the sun setting behind a navy horizon, hence his name

Medicine Cat~
Emeraldwhisker~
Cream she-cat with dark blue eyes.

Warriors~

Tigerstrike~
Dark ginger tabby she-cat with splash of white on chest. has white paws as well, and ice blue eyes.

Bloodclaw~
Dark brown almost black tom with red eyes.

Stormcloud~
Dark gray speckled tom with yellow eyes. Son of Minnowstar

Apprentices~

Kits~

Mothers~

____
Oceanclan~

Loyal, brave clan. They live by the waterfall/river, and they live in the reeds, under the stars. their camp is well sheltered, and beautiful. Their nests are lined with moss,
and decorated by beautiful shells. They are low on warriors and apprentices.

Leader~
Otterstar~
Light brown tom with white paws and muzzle. has splashes of white all over his body, and dark brown eyes.

Deputy~

Warriors~

Eelwhisker~
Gray tom. Left eye is green while the other is ice blue.

Snakefoot~
Golden tabby tom with golden eyes. Is very fast and dangerous; It's all in his name.

Apprentices~

Kits~

Elders~

Queens~

Koifish~
White she-cat with ginger splashes. Has green eyes.
_________

To recieve their elements, and sometimes powers, They all share a huge den in the middle of all of their territories . Medicine Cats and the cat recieving their element and or power must go.

Last edited by *!October_Falls!* on Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:52 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1)   :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 12:55 am

(Hi Neon. I'm gonna try this. It looks fun. and I need to join more rps, if that's okay. :D)

Name: Ravenpaw
Looks: Ravenpaw is Pitch black with bright, curious green eyes. She has a scar down her face.
Wanted Rank: Deputy
Power: Hmm. Can heat up her body hot enough to burn a cat.
Other: Nope.
Clan: FrostClan
Wanted Element: Fire.

Name: Hazelthorn
Looks: A tanish brown tom with faint black stripes and yellow eyes.
Power: Can read other's minds.
Other: Is Ravenpaw's brother.
Clan: FrostClan
Wanted Element: Water

Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1)   :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:47 pm

Dapplepaw: I prounced on Darkpaw, batting him playfully.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1)   :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 8:07 pm

((Accepted. :3 ))

Darkpaw groaned. "Leave me alone, dapplepaw!"

"Oh, you know you love it." Hawkpaw meowed, joining in and jumping on darkpaw.

Darkpaw tried to fight it, but ended up smiling. he batted at dapplepaw playfully.

"What are you all doing? Risenstar's about to take us on the anual apprentice night!" Snowpaw scolded, hurrying over to the apprenitices. " I need to go get spiritpaw and ravenpaw! So while I do that, go and wait for me by the exit!"

As Snowpaw hurried off, hawkpaw snorted. "Snowpaw's so grumpy lately. He needs to lighten up!"
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1)   :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:12 pm

Dapplepaw: I hissed at my brother in a happy way. "Come on brother! Go get Pandapaw!"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1)   :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:23 pm

Name: Duskline
Looks: A dark, charcoal, almost navy blue colored tom with a strange variation in the color
that makes a curved line horizontally appear in his fur. It resembles the sun setting behind a navy horizon, hence his name.
Power: Unknown
Other: This is Warshadow's dad. >=3
Clan: BlazeClan
Wanted Element: Darknesssss.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1)   :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:35 pm

((Accepted~))

Darkpaw sighed. "Alright!" He mewed, padding into the apprentice den and finding pandapaw.

"Hmm? Darkpaw?" Pandapaw asked, her eyes gleaming.

"Risenstar's taking us to the ceremony tonight." Darkpaw said, trying to stop his heart from fluttering so much at the sight of pandapaw.

"Oh, okay. Is dapplepaw going to?" Pandapaw asked, looking around darkpaw and spotting dapplepaw.

Darkstar sighed. "Yes.." He knew pandapaw liked his brother, but didn't like to admit it. It wouldn't matter anyways; He would try his best to make pandapaw love him instead.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1)   :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 10:03 pm

Dapplepaw: I looked at Snowpaw pad away. "He's been so... weird since Risenstar became leader a few moons ago..."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1)   :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 10:27 pm

"I think it's because he wants to be leader one day." Hawkpaw guessed, shrugging. "I don't know." He was silent for a moment, then lit up with excitement. "Do you think during the ceremony risenstar will tell us who he's gonna pick to be deputy?" Just the other day, the former deputy, Hailcry had died fighting a darkclan warrior.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1)   :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 10:33 pm

Dapplepaw: "Hee needs to!" I looked up. "There's Willowpaw!"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1)   :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 10:37 pm

Hawkpaw turned around and smiled. "HAI WILLOWPAW!" He meowed loudly. He was a little sad that willowpaw couldn't go with them though; It was only for senior apprentices, and he was older than his sister, like how pandapaw was with maplepaw.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1)   :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 10:50 pm

Willowpaw: I was sad I couldn't go with my brother! I was just a moon younger! So what if I was bon late. "Hi."

Dapplepaw; I nodded my head in acknowledgment.

(DAPPLE IS SO SOLEMN AND SUCH A GENTLEMAN!)
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1)   :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 10:55 pm

((I KNOW RIGHT AND HAWKPAW'S SO SPAZZY AND WEIRD. XDDD))

Snowpaw ran up to them, darkpaw, pandapaw and spiritpaw trailing behind.

"I know where it is, I'll lead." Darkpaw meowed to snowpaw, who nodded and let him in front.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1)   :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 11:06 pm

Ravenpaw: I caught up with the other apprentices, breathless. "Sorry."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1)   :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 11:09 pm

"It's okay." Snowpaw nodded. "Darkpaw was late too." He shot a glance at darkpaw, who just snorted.

"Hey, I'm the one leading here." Darkpaw hissed, leading them into the forest.

"I'm excited." Hawkpaw whispered to ravenpaw and dapplepaw. "But I heard it might be scary."

"Scary?" Spiritpaw whispered. "I don't think I'm going to like this very much."

"It's okay. It's the only way we'll be able to get to be warriors sooner, so I'll do anything!" Hawkpaw whispered.

"Sssh!" Snowpaw growled. "It's supposed to be silent until we get to risenstar!"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1)   :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 11:26 pm

Ravenpaw: I blinked at Darkpaw, tehn followed the other apprentices.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1)   :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 4:34 pm

Dapplepaw: I watched the forest fly by as we ran to the gathering place. I really wanted to ask Hawkpaw what the 'ceremony' meant.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1)   :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:21 pm

)Hey, anybody want to RP? I have Duskline.(
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1)   :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:33 pm

((Me :D))

Tigerstrike looked around, and spotted duskline. "Duskline!" She mewed, padding up to him. "Have you heard? Minnowstar told me that Risenstar is giving his senior apprentices the ceremony."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1)   :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 5:09 pm

'Ah! Finally. It's been more than enough time between their first apprenticeship ceremony.
So, how are you, Tigerstrike? Doing well, I assume?" He purred slightly, but then stopped.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1)   :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 5:50 pm

Dapplepaw: I hissed, "slow to a walk! We're here!"
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1)   :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 6:21 pm

Nightpelt: "Where are they? They are all late."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1)   :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 6:34 pm

((The ceremony is held by risenstar and a senior warrior, or deputy. Just to let you know, if you don't. XD

Remember in snowstar's horror, risenstar's holding a ceremony and all that? That's what this is))

"Hmm. I wonder if they got lost?" Risenstar looked at nightpelt. He then looked up at the sky, and realized that it was time to begin the ceremony- It was nightime.

"Here we are." Darkpaw stopped, and looked around, expecting to see risenstar. "Where is he..?"

Risenstar slinked out from the shadows, smiling wickedly at the apprentices.

**EARLIER IN THE DAY**

"Nightpelt, today we will hold the apprentice's anual ceremony. It is very secretive, and only senior apprentices will be able to go, as you already know. I would like you to go along with me, since I have not chosen my deputy yet. I will hold the ceremony, as all leader's do, and you will wait at the end of the ceremony." Risenstar announced.

((The ceremony if your confused:
Risenstar gives the senior apprentices a "Ceremony."
Only frostclan does this, and the other clans are a little jealous.
The current leader of frostclan brings along his deputy, or another senior warrior along with him.
He tells the apprentices a story, about a cat being murdered just up ahead at a tree.
He then tells them whoever will go and bite off some bark from the tree will become a warrior early; it is a test of their bravery.
The deputy or senior warrior hides at the tree's location, rubbing him/herself in another clan's scent and pretending to be an intruder, and fights the apprentice.
If the apprentice is victorious, they will become a warrior.))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1)   :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 8:54 pm

Ravenpaw: I blinked up at Risenstar, feeling a little bit nervous. I kept my mouth shut and glanced at Dapplepaw.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1)   :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 11:19 am

)Post with Tigerstrike!(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1)   :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

:.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next