RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

:.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

:.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1)   :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 5:41 pm

Dapplepaw: I yowled through a mouth full of fur. "I can't be in two places at once!"

Willowpaw: I huffed. "I'll go."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1)   :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 6:01 pm

Duskline growled at Jaguarpaw. "You mean I gathered three extra warrriors
to come rescue you on another clan's territory for nothing?"
He wanted to lash out, but instead commanded the patrol.
"Withdraw! They're honest." The navy blue tom said.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1)   :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 7:23 pm

"S-Sorry!" Jaguarpaw meowed, a little irritated but knew his place.

"Stupid apprentice." Eagletalon muttered, resisting the urge to lash out at the tom.

"W-Willowpaw! Don't go." Hawkpaw meowed sternly. "I won't let you." He stepped in front of his sister, blocking her from leaving the camp.

Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1)   :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 9:51 pm

Willowpaw: I flicked my ear in amusement. "Hawkpaw." I said, "don't tell me what to do, now, brother. I may let you protect me, but orders are not given. I'll be fine. The other apprentices are there and so is Risenstar. I'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1)   :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 9:55 pm

"B-But..! I'm your brother! I need to protect you no mater what, even If there's a chance you won't be hurt!" Hawkpaw's hackles raised in shock. "If you go, I have to go to!"
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1)   :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 10:20 pm

Willowpaw: I smiled and brushed into him. I loved my brother. I pressed into him and laughed. "I don't need to be protected 24/7, brother. I need to fend for myself."

(I have a plot for FC2, play along or die. LOL jk)
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1)   :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 10:23 pm

(KKKLKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK omg I'm suprised that key's not broken. XD)

Hawk nodded. "Al..Alright."
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1)   :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 10:29 pm

Willowpaw: "I'll send you vibes if anything happens."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1)   :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 10:40 pm

Hawkpaw nodded.

"I'll go with you." Snowpaw meowed. "I need to help darkpaw."

That kind of defeats the purpose of her going alone, doesn't it? Hawkpaw thought bitterly.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1)   :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 10:46 pm

Willowpaw: My throat tightened. I sighed. "Alright come on." I purred to my brother.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1)   :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 12:24 pm

Hawkpaw smirked mentally and followed willowpaw.

Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1)   :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 3:45 pm

Duskline growled, and pelted back through the forest, lunging across the border.
"Jaguarpaw, you just broke the warrior code and made four others come rescue you to embarass themselves!
I sure hope that Pantherpaw turns up soon, so we don't have to hold you back from breaking everything."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1)   :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 7:01 pm

Jaguarpaw struggled to control his anger. "But duskline, I was Sure I smelled pantherpaw's scent!"
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1)   :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 9:00 pm

Willowpaw: I kept pace with my brother. Horror struck me. "Where's Nightpelt!?" I asked Hawkpaw.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1)   :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 10:42 pm

"I-" Hawkpaw started.

"Aaaaugh!" A loud screach was heard.

Hawkpaw's eyes widened and without thinking launched himself where the cry was coming from.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1)   :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 10:43 pm

Willowpaw: "What was that!?"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1)   :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 8:43 am

*!October_Falls!* wrote:
Jaguarpaw struggled to control his anger. "But duskline, I was Sure I smelled pantherpaw's scent!"

Duskline sighed. "Jaguarpaw, you should have waited for the patrol before you went tromping onto Frostclan territory.
If that group you ran into had been senior warriors they would have thaught you a lesson about crossing borders."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1)   :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:41 pm

"But-" Jaguar started, then hearing a loud yowl. "Duskline, I smell pantherpaw's scent again." He said, opening his mouth and letting the scent waft into his opened jaws.

"It's darkpaw!" Hawkpaw said, huffing to catch his breath but sped up anyways, skidding to a stop when he saw darkpaw, covered in scratches and a black figure nearby.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1)   :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:45 pm

Willowpaw: My hackles rose and I stood beside the bloody tom. "What is that?"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1)   :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:53 pm

"That? " The shadowy figure stepped into the light, revealing himself a normal tom. "That's hurtful."

"You demon! What have you done with risenstar?" Darkpaw spat, wincing in pain at his scratches.

"I'm not a demon. My name is pantherpaw."

((DUN DUN DUN))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1)   :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:26 pm

Willowpaw: The tom was large. "Another question would be, why are you on FrostClan territory!?"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1)   :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 4:00 pm

Duskline nodded, and sped of again in the direction of the scent.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1)   :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:52 pm

"Why are you calling me a demon? Huh? What did I ever do to you?" Pantherpaw retorted.

"That's..You killed risenstar! You are a demon!" Darkpaw hissed.

"I didn't kill him."

"Then where is he?" Hawkpaw shouted back.

Pantherpaw was silent, his eyes grazing the three apprentices. "I find you annoying." He oustended his claws and lunged at darkpaw's neck, only to be stopped by a she-cat.

"R-Rosepaw?" Pantherpaw's eyes widened.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1)   :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 8:09 pm

Duskline recognized Pantherpaw's slightly gravelly voice, and pelted to it.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1)   :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:47 pm

Willowpaw: I leaped on the DarkClan apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1)   :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

:.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Feline Role-Plays :: Warriors: Clans, Tribes, etc.-
Jump to: