RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine

Go down 
+2
kieran c:
❝ lauren ❞
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 3:36 pm

Fang coughed in disgust. "Ew." She grumbled and flattened his ears. "Fine. Vivan and Dappleleaf. Vivan, if you beat dappleleaf, you may join us. If you fail, it's to FeatherClan." He hissed.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 3:40 pm

Vivian didn't wait for the other she-cat. She attacked full force, her claws coming out and attacking from the front, head on. Of course, Dapple dodged it lightly, expecting the Apprentice move and went under the kitty-pet's stomach, slashing and sliding on the ground. Vivian whirled around and attacked Dapple's side, her claws leaving gashes in the side. Dappleleaf leapt forward, her ears pinned to her head. The dark brown she-cat dug her claws into Vivian's back and then pulled them out just as quick, leaving deep marks. Vivian hissed and threw the other she-cat off, knocking her to the ground and leaping onto her. The fight lasted barely five minutes, leaving Dappleleaf wounded and breathless, pinned underneath a Kitty-pet for Starclan's sake.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 3:42 pm

Fang was impressed. "Vivan, you are know a Dark One." He mewed, smirking at Dappleleaf. 'Learn to keep your mouth shut sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 3:47 pm

Dappleleaf got up from underneath the other she-cat humiliated. She brushed past the smirking Fang and went straight back to the Dark One's territory. Her side was wounded, but she didn't care, her mind was made. Dapple would go to Featherclan tomorrow, she'd tell Pain, of course, he was her friend, though she would tell him right before she left.

Vivian licked her paw and smirked at Fang, "Thanks," she hissed before moving beside him, "Tell me where the camp is, and I can do the rest."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 3:50 pm

Fang pointed her in the direction of camp. "That way." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 4:04 pm

Vivian moved forwards, but with the combination of not eating much on her trip, and the gashes on her stomach from Dappleleaf, she stumbled and leaned against a tree. Trying to not show weakness in front of Fang, the she-cat tried to move forward again, but just let out a low hiss from the pain.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 4:06 pm

fang turned and stalked toward the smell of a sparrow. He spotted it, perched on a branch. It looked starved and weak. He sighed and pounced, grabbing teh bird without putting his all into it.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:36 pm

Vivian made her way towards the camp, knowing that she was heading in the right direction only by following Dappleleaf's scent. Her stomach hurt by the time she made her way into a den and collasped and fell into a deep sleep.

Dappleleaf looked around the camp, she knew that Vivian, the kitty-pet had just struggled into camp, and she kind of felt like the other cat deserved it. If she was going to be a Dark One, Vivian had to be tough. Dapple glanced at Pain's den and then sighed, her side hurting her before padding over to it. "Pain, Pain. I need to tell you something." Dappleleaf stated, walking into it.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:06 pm

"What, are you just gonna yell at me some more?" Pain asked, obviously frusturated. Nobody liked him, not even Fang.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:28 pm

"Get a hold of yourself," Dappleleaf snapped back. "I'm going to Featherclan. You are right about not being able to stand it here, and besides. I just got beaten up by a kitty-pet, who is now a Dark One. I hope you're happy." The dark brown she-cat backed out of his den and then turned to hers, she'd leave right at night-fall, when it was her turn to secure the borders.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 2:02 pm

"I'm not," Pain yelled back, "But it had to happen." He laid back down in his den. Now the one cat that he could love left, and even though it was impossible, he wished he came with her. But Fang would kill both of them, he knew it. He sighed, went to the corner of his den, and cried silently. He couldn't show his weakness, his name was Pain for Starclan's sake.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 1:26 pm

(I will not let this die! xD)

Vivian woke in the morning, she was fully recharged, and the wounds from Dappleleaf were already healing well, without a medicine cat. She streached before padding out of the small den and heading towards the forest to hunt. Before she reached there, she noticed that there was a den with another Tom in it, that wasn't Fang. Vivian hesitated, and then tapped the outside with her tail.

Dappleleaf had left in the middle of the night. Her wounds were too bad to ignore, and no one would help her in the Dark Ones. The dark-brown she cat padded silently through the forest, before coming to the border of both groups. If she crossed, there was no turning back, she would either be accepted and helped in FeatherClan, or be cast out and become a loner again. Dapple took her chance and crossed the border, knowing that any other cat would smell her scent. By the time she got to FeatherClan's main camp, she wanted to collasp, her wounds were far worse than the she-cat had though. "Help!" Dapple yowled, before collasping on the ground, in the middle of their camp, none-the-less.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 1:31 pm

Birdshadow heard a yowl for help and, being the way he is, ran out to help her. He was almost ready to support her when he smelled a familiar scent. Dark Ones. He glared at the she-cat with disgust, asking, "What do you want?"

Pain looked up at the new Dark One. "So, what's up with you?"
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 1:36 pm

Dappleleaf's breathing was labored, "Leader of the Dark Ones... Made me fight... Injured... Help, please." She gasped out, looking up at the FeatherClan Member, "Please..." Dapple begged again.

Vivian shrugged, "Ex-Kittypet, now a Dark One. What about you?" She asked, diverting the conversation from herself expertly. If there was anything that Vivian was, it was sneaky. She wouldn't let anyone near enough to her to figure out what her plans were. The she-cat almost never offered information to other cats, except for this time, "Listen, I'm going hunting. I wanted to know if there were any spots I needed to avoid." She stated, cutting the tom off with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 5:46 pm

Spiritstar had followed Birdshadow out of curiousity and concern. A familar scent drifted toward him and the tired sighed and growled at his warrior. "Knock it off, Birdshadow. You know better than to be ungrateful to one that is hurt and means no appart harm. Spiritstar glanced down at the Dark One. "What's your name?" He asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 5:54 pm

Birdshadow acknowledged Spiritstar by dipping his head, mostly from embarressment.

Pain thought for a second, then returned to his glum state. "Just realize the border and you'll be set."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:39 pm

Vivian nodded, and was off into the forest. She walked for a while, trying to find the scent of a good piece of prey, but her nose caught the smell of the cat she had fought yesturday. Vivian's eyes narrowed as she followed the scent, until it cross the border and the she-cat stopped with a hiss. "You little traitor." The ex-kittypet raced back towards the camp to inform Fang of Dappleleaf's little descision.

Dappleleaf managed to bow her head also, acknowledging that this new tom was the leader of FeatherClan. "Dappleleaf," She answered roughly, "My name is Dappleleaf." The brown she-cat leaned over and tried to haul herself up to her paws, "I'm sorry for intruding on the territory, but I need help." She managed out, her voice shaking slightly.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:48 pm

Birdshadow quickly tried to redeem himself by letting Dappleleaf lean on him. "Don't worry, I got ya," he soothed, tried to have a little empathy with her.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:22 pm

Dappleleaf nodded and then muttered, "Again, I am really sorry, and thank you..."

Vivian skidded to a stop in the Dark One's territory and then yowled, "She's gone! She's crossed over the border! Dappleleaf has betrayed us!"

(Bear with me, I can't figure out anything to post.)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:46 pm

Fang pricked his ears to Vivan's yowling. He growled and approached Vivan. "Very well. She will pose a threat to us. She knows all our secrets." He stopped her a moment. "She must be killed." He decided, glancing in the direction of FeatherClan border. He suddenly recalled Pain's little talk with Dappleleaf awhile ago. He glared at the tom.

Spiritstar walked by Birdshadow's side, his senses alert. Any Dark One would have followed. One that didn't want any peace. He twitched his whiskers and padded on hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 3:01 pm

Vivian glared at the forest, "When do we do it?" She asked Fang, ready to prove herself a worthy Dark One. She felt slightly evil for running away from her Housefolk and then turning and joining some rogue and loner Clan with banished other cats. She seemed to be the only kittypet here for now.

Dappleleaf leaned against the Tom that wasn't the leader of Featherclan and then turned to glance at the leader, "I'm sorry if Fang comes here looking for a fight." She mumbled, referring to the 'Leader' of the Dark Ones, "He has a temper, I've been with them since I was barely older than a Kit. He'll want me dead because of what I know." She didn't care about Fang, she could take him, as soon as her mouse-brained wounds healed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4