RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine

Go down 
+2
kieran c:
❝ lauren ❞
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:43 pm

Birdshadow followed Songwhisker, making sure his apprentice wasn't too far behind.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 5:05 pm

Name: Dappleleaf

Description: With a pure dark cocoa brown pelt and dark green eyes, Dapple doesn't look particually evil in that sense of the word. If you happen to catch her while she's hunting, you'll see that she has lost two of the claws on her back right paw and one on her front left paw. She also has a set of six deep scars along her stomach from when she was banished.
Other: She was banished from a Clan when she was a kit because she accidently killed her brother while they were playing in a stream. She drowned him, and her father was the leader and blamed her, because her brother was going to be Leader when he grew older. Since he blamed her, thinking that she did it because she wanted to be leader, he banished her and she found her way into the rag-tag group The Dark Ones.

(I hope I filled everything out right. It took me forever to remember my limited amout of Warrior's knowledge. Please tell me if I end up saying something wrong in my posts. I wanted to start getting into the Warriors section, and since this one was newer, I decided What the Hay. Besides, Vix made it, so it's got to be good. xD)
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 5:41 pm

(Accepted.)
(It was perfectly fine. xD Good job. ^.^)
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 5:47 pm

(Good! I've read all the pages, but was wondering if anyone had an open character to RP with in The Dark Ones? I'll go ahead and start Dapple off.)

Dappleleaf stepped lightly as she made her way out of a make-shift den. The Dark One's group was small, but that just made it easier to know who the others were, concerning why they had been banished or why they ran away from their two-legs. She could never imagine being a kittypet and shuttered to think about it. Dapple, for short, made her way towards the forest, if she was going to do anything then she might as well hunt, because there really was nothing in the kill pile. She hissed slightly in it's direction, the other cats didn't seem to understand the term 'group', a group was where you made sure others didn't starve. Sure, Dappleleaf was perfectly capable of hunting for herself, but there might be others soon that couldn't.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:58 pm

Fang started to sharpen his claws on the rock wall. He stopped for a short yawn and glanced outside the cave, or den. The sun was just rising in the horizon. Fang shook his head in disgust and continued to scratch the wall. It made an eerie, sharp sound, which Fang enjoyed.
When Fang was pleased with his work he padded out of the den. The dark one started toward the forest.

Last edited by Lilac on Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:08 am

"Dapple, Fang, nice to see you've come to play," Pain said in a friendly tone, but became sarcastic at the play remark.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:53 am

Fang growled and bristled. "Really Pain. It's up to you to ruin my glorious morning." He huffed. His fur returned to normal. "I'm going hunting anyway." He muttered and yawned again. Today just seemed like a good day.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 9:06 am

Dappleleaf rolled her eyes at the two, "Really, you both are acting like mouse-brains." Pushing past Pain, the she-cat went straight into the forest, her long limber tail trailing out behind her. If a Two-leg had seen her at that moment, they might have thought of the Cheshire Cat in Alice in Wonderland, until Dapple started to hunt. She became fierce as she lurked through the woods, the morning dew dropping in splotches onto her clean fur. Finally, she came upon a small bird that was pecking the ground for worms. Dapple hissed lowly, careful to not aleart the bird that she was her and arched her back, ready to pounce.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 9:21 am

Fang snarled warningly at Dappleleaf and stalked the other way. He spotted a dove. It was small and scrawny. But it was food. He eyed it closely. He unsheathed his claws and tensed.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 9:56 am

(Same bird as Dapple? She's not going to be happy. xD)

In a split second Dappleleaf leapt out of the brush and the white dove flew away startled. Since she had overcompensated her momentum, Dapple was sent flying past where the dove had been an thrown against a small tree. Rattled, Dapple mewed softly before picking herself up and licked her right front paw, which was the one that was missing two claws, when she tried to fight her father before he banished her. Dappleleaf shook her head and then sat down, feeling a bit defeated.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 10:35 am

(Sure. )

Fang pounced and grabbed the dove, killing it in a split second. Just then Dappleleaf sprang. He dove out of the way and turned. He hissed quietly, glaring at her. "Nice try. Just not fast enough." He taunted.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 10:43 am

Dappleleaf glared at Fang, her dark green eyes flaring angrily. "You should learn how to find your own prey, not mine." She hissed, her tail flicking furiously behind her. "There's barely any prey at all to be found, and your sitting here like you just happened apon it." Dapple stood and started walking farther into the forest, passing Fang on the way and slapping him on the back of his head with her tail. "Take that, Mouse-brain." She muttered stalking off.

(Is there an official leader of the Dark Ones? I figured it would be Fang if there was going to be one, though for the life of me I can't remember if there's just one leader, or two. Like I said, I'm learning.)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:09 am

(He not much like a leader, he just keeps everything in check. Unlike a warrior one. LIke for battles and stuff, he''ll be in charge.)

Fang growled. "Same to you." He hissed and curled his tail around the dove. "I saw it first." He snarled. He stepped on her tail after she hit him with it. Fang's eyes gleamed with anger and annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:17 am

Dappleleaf froze and then turned and hissed at Fang, slashing quickly with the left front paw, since it had all it's claws. "Don't you dare step on my tail again!" She shouted, her paw swiping dangerously close to the tom's cheek. "You would do well to learn that not every cat will hesitate to scratch you!" Dapple brought her paw down and slashed Fang's paw, that pinned her tail down, "Touch me again and die. It doesn't matter to me what your posistion is in this group, I won't hesitate to throw you into the nearest Thunderpath."

(Points to me for remembering what a road was called... Now I just hope there's one near, so her threat sticks. xD)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:03 pm

Fang rolled his eyes. He knocked his paw on the side of her head. "Stupid! There is NO thunderpath for days." He mewed. He sprang and pinned Dappleleaf. "I have this rank for a reason." He growled. Your so fussy about a piece of prey." He hissed, holding her paws still. He narrowed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:10 pm

Dappleleaf brought her back paws up and tried to kick Fang off her chest. Nevermind the fact that it was purely annoying, she didn't like exposing the six scars along her stomach. "Get off of me!" Dapple hissed, her face contorting into concerntration as she pushed with her back legs, since her front paws were pinned, but she was no match for Fang's brute strength. "Fine! You know what? I am a mouse-brain, I admit it! I could even be as worse as fox-dung! Just. Get. Off. Of. Me!" Dapple shoved him off and rolled over, huffing, trying to catch her breath.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:29 pm

Fang jumped to his feet and glared at her. His eyes were hostile but amused. "Very well." He hissed and picked up his prey and padded into the fern, muttering about how she-cats were annoying. He started to smell FeatherClan border scents and grunted, stopping. He turned right and made his way back to his den.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:53 pm

Dappleleaf padded off and soon found a smaller and weaker bird. She ended it's life and then took it in her jaws to carry back to their camp. As Dapple walked, she flicked her tail a couple times for the feeling to come back in it. The side of her head hurt slightly from Fang's paw, but nothing else was hurt. She wouldn't let herself be weak like Clan cats.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 4:57 pm

Fang padded up to his den and dropped the bird in there. He stretched his forepaws out in front of him and arched his back. He licked his lips and devoured the bird hurriedly.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 5:39 pm

Pain noticed Fang coming back from his hunt. He would've joined him, but was zoned out and just stayed. Where was that Dapple though?
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:41 pm

Dappleleaf padded into the area almost directly behind Fang. She walked over to Pain and sighed, before dropping the bird in front of him. "It's small, but if you want some you can have some." She smiled slightly, if Fang had heard her, he would have given her more scars, it wasn't exactly The Dark One's motto to be nice and happy to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 9:51 pm

"Dapple, I don't want you to get hurt. Take it for yourself," Pain rejected. "Besides, I want to talk to you after Fang goes to sleep."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 9:58 pm

Dappleleaf nodded slowly at Pain and then scarfed down the bird, even if it was small, it filled her stomach. "Why do you want to talk, Pain?" She asked softly, knowing that Fang most likely wouldn't overhear. He needed to mind his own Fangy business too. Dapple was still mad at him for taking her prey earlier, she still thought it was rightfully hers.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 10:05 pm

"I can't tell you yet. Just wait," Pain told Dapple.

((yeah...))
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 10:11 pm

"Well then," Dappleleaf stated with a smile, "Let's go hunt, I'd like to put a couple things in a kill pile if others come along." She felt odd, being the only non-bitter one in the Dark Ones. It was an odd life, and she knew that it was odd in of itself that she had been living alone as a loner since she was barely a kit, when she was banished. Pushing the thoughts away, Dapple padded out of the makeshift den and towards the forest, flicking her tail at Pain, "Come on! I'll race you!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next