RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine

Go down 
+2
kieran c:
❝ lauren ❞
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 10:14 pm

Pain smiled, although he didn't laugh. He was an obediant one, and disobeying a code of life was shameful. Yeah. "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 10:24 pm

Dappleleaf padded into the forest and then raced off, her tail swishing back and forth, sometimes catching the sides of ferns or other shrubs. She came to the sent of Featherclan cats and skidded to an immidiant stop. "No! I didn't think their territory was this close! All the good prey is immidiantly going to go onto their grounds." Dapple hissed quietly and turned, walking forwards, on the border, careful not to trespass over it. "Mouse-brained Clan cats," She muttered, her eyes darting towards the side but she then trailed back towards Pain, "Let's leave, I hate being so close to the others."
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 10:27 pm

"Whatever you say," Pain smiled. "I suppose they are smart prey though."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:21 am

Fang watched Pain and Dappleleaf leave, not bothering to follow them. He decided he would go hunting again. Fang padded out of his den and into the forest. He approached the FeatherClan border again, and grinned. Why couldn't he have some fun once and awhile? He iignored the border and tresspassed over it.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:32 am

Pain returned to camp, realizing that Fang had gone. Maybe he could just talk to Dapple now.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:35 am

(Meep! Sorry! xD)

Dappleleaf was soon following Pain back into camp. She sniffed, realizing that Fang was no longer there, and his scent lead back into the forest. Though the she-cat seemed to shrug it off and think that he had gone to hunt again, she was really worried. Something seemed almost sinister about the whole ordeal. Almost bumping into Pain, Dapple shook her head and put on a smile for the Tom, "Alright, didn't you want to tell me something?"
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:47 am

"Yeah. Listen, I don't think it's a good idea for you to, uhm..." Pain hesatently continued on, "Stay here. Look, I love you as a friend, but it really isn't safe here. Not that you're not strong or anything, no, just that I don't want you to get hurt. Physically or emotionaly." He mouthed "Fang." "I'll stay here though, so he doesn't come after you. He's not a good person," Pain promised, "I'll take the pain." He smiled at the joke, if Dapple got it of course.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:55 am

Dappleleaf stared at Pain for a moment, understanding the joke, but to shocked to even chuckle. "What?" She asked, her voice falling into barely a whisper, "This doesn't make any sense, Pain! I belong to the Dark Ones. That is that, take it or leave it. I'm not leaving the group because you think I can't handle it, because listen you mouse-brained Tom, I am perfectly capable of taking care of myself. Living as a Loner for all of my years as a kit, I know how to survive." She hissed and then unleased her claws angrily, "Pain, I'm not leaving, no matter what you say. I can take on Fang if I need too, I am not weak!" Dapple didn't know if she was trying to prove it more to herself, or to Pain, but she glared at him, unleasing it full force before stalking away from him, going in the direction of her own make-shift den.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:00 am

"Dapple, I didn't mean that you were weak! I just want what's best for you!" Pain yowled, realizing at that moment that Fang could've heard that whole thing. Fear paralyzed his body.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:23 am

Fang had heard Pain. He glowled and backed out of the forest, glaring at Pain. "Are you TRYING to weaken us?" He spat. "Dappleleaf is perfectly fine. She's one of the better fighters, even. For a female." He snapped.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:38 am

Dappleleaf whirled around at the sound of Fang's voice. "I don't need you telling me that I'm a good fighter!" She shouted at him, her voice rising into almost a yowl. "If I had half a brain I would up and join Featherclan, but my extreme hatred of clan cats kind of hinders my desicion!" Dapple turned and moved towards the forest, "If either are you decide to aquire a brain, I'll be hunting." The she-cat padded into the forest, already deciding that she would hunt as close to the Featherclan border as possible, that way, if all else fails, she would honor her threat, and join. Dapple shuttered, her entire pelt moving with her, "I hate this." She whispered, looking at her remaining claws, remembering that she had never belonged anywhere, and now not even The Dark Ones wanted her.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:50 pm

Fang glared at Pain and whirled around and stalked toward the forest again.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:22 pm

Name: Vivian
Description: With a name that suggests she was never part of a clan, this past kitty-pet is edgy and adventurous. Her pelt is a dark charcoal grey with lighter grey paws and a spotting of dark brown various sized splotches on her back. Her tail is long as she is a Persian breed. Since her fur is unruly from not being groomed in a while, Vivian prides herself in looking as wild as she can. Her eyes are a dark amber, appearing black unless you are looking at her in the Moonlight.
Other: I'm digging the Dark Ones. xD, No clan cats for me! Anyways, she's currently making her way to the camp, after running away from her Two-legs.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:36 pm

(Accepted!)
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:46 pm

(Whoop! Whoop! Alrighty, I'm going to start Viv off and then if someone wants too they can reply. She's gonna be pretty awesome.)

Vivian hissed yet again. She had been walking for a half-moon, after finally escaping her Housefolk's Twoleg nest while they were out to hunt. Of course, there had been a couple misfortunes with monsters on Thunderpaths and the Two-Leg place where her old masters had lived was a mess. Vivian's paws hurt slightly, since she had been walking all day, but she had caught a whiff of another cat's smell a bit behind her, and she knew that she was close to a clan or another type of settlement. Vivian had been in a Two-leg store for most of her younger type, until a Two-Leg kit had picked her out, and decided to make her a kittypet. As she neared what seemed like a border, Vivian sniffed idly and then crossed onto the section where it seemed like there was the most recent scent, but there was another that had crossed the border and then doubled back almost immidiantly. Vivian's eyes narrowed as she followed the scent, her legs pumping underneath her as she padded faster, almost breaking into a run.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:48 pm

Fang was muttering about things when he caught a new scent. Kittypet. He growled and stalked toward it, his ears pricked in alarm. No kittypets were allowed on DarkOne territory, and even the stupid ones know that it's dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 3:00 pm

Vivian kept forward, her paws making barely any noise. The she-cat's ears pricked as she moved forwards. There must be someone near, Viv thought, unleashing her claws in case it was a foe. As she leapt forward, she caught a flash of dark grey, not unlike her own coat and stated, "Don't fight! I'm no harm to you!"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 3:01 pm

Fang turned around and growled. "Kittypet." He breathed.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 3:08 pm

Vivian stepped towards the Tom, he radiated power and she knew that in her current state she couldn't take him in a fight, let alone if she was a well trained Warrior. "Previous Kitty-pet, thank you." She stated boldly, "I am a Loner now, I have run from my Housefolk and wish to join your Clan." Vivian had no knowledge if he was an actual Leader of a Clan, though he seemed the type. While in the Two-leg store, the others that had been Loners had told her stories of clans, leaders, warriors, and becoming part of a big family.

Dappleleaf smelt a fresh scent, obviously kitty-pet, the floral smell was old, masked with a dirtier smell, rougher. It had most likely run away from it's two-legs. Her paws carried her towards the smell, until she caught the tail-end of a conversation. Dapple's ears moved towards the sound as she caught the last couple words, "...join your Clan." She knew that the other cat wasn't on Featherclan territory and then Dapplelead caught the scent of Fang and moved slowly, settling into the brush to listen to the other two cat's conversation, this would be interesting.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 3:11 pm

Fang growled. "I belong to know cllan. The clan cats are over there." He snarled, motioning toward the stench of FeatherClan. "I belong to The Dark Ones, and we'll be happy to recruit you if you are able to beat one of our warriors in combat."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 3:17 pm

Vivian was hestitant at the desision. She was weak from traveling and didn't want to wager hurting herself, though she was done with the plush life her housefold had supplied her with. Viv nodded and then hissed, "I'll do it. I'd like to join the Dark ones. I am Vivian."

Dappleleaf stared at the sliver of charcoal grey pelt she could see through the branches. This she-cat was crazy, the only one around was Fang and he would run her through with a tree branch and leave her for the crows. Something bothered her though, Dapple didn't like this lifestyle anymore, she wanted to be a Clan cat again, with others who actually cared, maybe Pain was right. The she-cat looked towards the Featherclan borders and then sighed. She would think it over tonight and then decide tomorrow if she was going to leave the Dark Ones.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 3:19 pm

Fang nodded. "Very well. I'll get one of my cats." He growled. "Follow me." He called and dashed through the trees.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 3:25 pm

Dapple leapt up as Fang came through the brush that she was lying behind. "Fang!" The she-cat muttered, trying to not appear like a fool. "What are you doing here? And who are you?" Dapple hissed at Vivian, stepping forward and into her hostile mask.

Vivian stepped forward, her nose almost pressed up against the other she-cat's. "I am Vivian, and you should know better to spy on other cat's conversations."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 3:29 pm

Fang rolled his eyes. "Oh yeah, get mad at me with quarraling." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 3:34 pm

"Fine, I'll fight her," Dapple replied, without even waiting for Fang to ask her. "She's a kitty-pet, not a warrior like I."

"Come on," Vivian retorted, "You are just an egotistical mouse-dung She-cat that has a thing for Mr. Leader right there."

Dapple simply hissed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Feline Role-Plays :: Warriors: Clans, Tribes, etc.-
Jump to: