RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)

Go down 
+5
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Suburbia
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Blank's Toucan
Jєt
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:12 pm

Or I surprise party, I muttered, cranky. I wanted sleep, and I wanted it now! Danny was not gonna take that away from me!
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:19 pm

'Toni rolled her eyes at Jesse. "Stop being such a crank." She poked him.
"At least you're not a rug...yet."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:26 pm

I hissed and curled up again, my tail shielding me from to others.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 1:54 am

Arabelle wasn't in her animal form, so she was completely oblivious to the arguement. Suddenly she felt a sense of falling and the plane lurched forwards, sending her stumbling. "Gah! So much for the seatbelt sign," Arabelle hissed, getting back into her seat. There was only one question: was landing a good thing, or not?
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 1:08 pm

Liv was out of it for the entire plane ride until the plane lurched. Sending the black panther flying out of her seat and changing into a human mid-air. Landing with her head inches from breaking the window. Liv lurched away and back into the seat, "What, the heck." She muttered glancing around blearily. Looking over at the ones that were up, Liv stood up shakily, the sedative still wearing off, and made her way to them, even though the plane was still landing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:35 pm

'Toni had the wind knocked out of her as she flipped over the chair she was behind.
She moaned, holding her stomach.
"Oh god, I hope that wasn't the beginning...!"
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 8:11 pm

I slid off my chair and onto the floor, a huffing sound coming out like a snort as I sat up indignantly. Geesh, if you're gonna kidnap us, at least make a good landing! I shifted back to my regular self so that I didn't have to scramble back into my seat. At another lurch I cupped a hand over my mouth and remarked in a deep, radio voice, "Houston, we have a problem." Hitting a little turbulence was nothing compared to that fight back in Georgia, but it did make me sick.
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:14 pm

The plane was slowing down; she could tell. But before anyone had the chance to react the aircraft hit the ground with a thud, and sent an earthquake through the cabin, nearly throwing Arabelle into the back of the seat again. "Brilliant landing," she muttered.
Arabelle peered out the window, and what she saw made all of her angry thoughts evaporate.

[Hahah cliffhanger,
and considering I'm leaving tomorrow morning...]
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 1:07 am

I was still asleep, only to be awakened AGAIN, flying from my seat.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 12:54 pm

((Ha, that landing reminds me of landing in Florida last year! xD))

With her feet on the seat in front of her, Zoey didn't go far when the plane landed with all the grace of a dizzy Llama. But, the actual landing managed to jerk her snack from her hands and send the food scattering onto the floor.
"Someone owes me a new bag of pretzals." She announced as she looked out of the window. "Or at least they owe me an explanation. This is all very inconvenient."
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:58 pm

((Sorry for my inactivity ^^" can someone explain what went on after we were wondering if we could go home or not? P:))
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 12:30 am

((We got kidnapped again and thrown into a plane. That's about it. Now we're landing, or have just landed.))
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:07 pm

((Thanks! Here is my thanks! *gives thanks* I was confused. I thought we were all in our animal forms and it was hard for us to fit in chairs :P))

Trent looked up frantically at the plane's clumsy landing. He hadn't really been asleep, he had just been in deep thought; about what he was leaving behind, about what these people could want with him... it seemed like there was a whole lot more stuff to think about nowadays.

"I hate this," he said to his companions. "Being confined like this. It's like they can make us do whatever they want," he huffed.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:11 pm

"I know, right?" I growled. "We can shape-shift into a bunch of animals, but they still capture us and put us on a plane and we're helpless to do anything...!" There was another lurch and I turned around in my chair, sitting on my knees and clutching the back to look behind me. "Anyone got some barf bags?"
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:40 pm

"Toughen up," Arabelle commented sarcastically before standing up. She wanted to break open the window and jump out, but even in her falcon form she never would of made it through. Moving quickly, Arabelle made her way down the aisle towards the aircraft's door. She was about to yank it open herself, but someone beat her to it.
"Who are you?" she demanded.
"That's not important right now, come," the stranger replied, grabbing Arabelle by her arm and pulling her out of the plane. She looked back at the others and shot a glance at them like, Help!, but knew that there would be more shapeshifters to come and deal with her friends.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:31 pm

Surprised, Zoey watched the stranger drag Arabelle away. Before she realized what was going on, another stranger had come and was dragging her along behind Ara.
"Where are we going?" She demanded to know.
"You'll find out." The stranger said unhelpfully.

(('The Stranger' sounds like a super villan...he offers you candies and rides home! :o Oh noes!))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:40 pm

I guess I was the lucky one, for appearently I was carried in while I was asleep as I cat. Heheh, I think the others are jealous.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 12:00 pm

I tried to tug my arm away from the Psychopath's hold, but he just gripped me harder, making pain shoot up my forearm. Wincing, I growled, "If you don't tell me where you're taking us, I'm going to make a very pretty design, in your face."
Glaring at him, he just answered, "It is of no concern to you."
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 5:59 pm

"You'd better listen to her!" I warned, shifting into a wolf. I wouldn't take the risk. Charging after the captors, I felt thick, furry arms wrap around my shoulders and wrestle me back. So much for that. I smelled the gross musk of a bear--not that grizzly, thank goodness, but bear nonetheless. I ceased resisting--after all, I might as well go with my friends, right?
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:02 pm

Arabelle put up quite a fight as the stranger pushed her onwards, but it was no use. He shoved her towards a black building, much like the plane, and threw the poor girl inside. Grumbling as she got up, Arabelle took a look around her.
This sure doesn't look like an execution room, she thought, examining the neatly placed desks, computers, and shelves of books. Oh yay, more books. Arabelle waited patiently by one of the desks for her friends to join her, imagining scenarios where another stranger would come in and hit a switch, causing axes to fall from the ceiling and revolvers to pop out from drawers-- maybe it was an execution room. She would of escaped, but had the feeling that someone was watching.

Last edited by Jєt on Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:06 pm

I didn't know I was captured till I found myself flying into Arabelle's lap, or face, I couldn't really tell the difference. I opened my eyes, oh yeah, definately on her face, and saw... OH THE HORROR, MORE BOOKS! These people must be evil librarians!
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:09 pm

Arabelle let out a cry as Jesse came in, oh so gracefully, through the door. Probably harder then she anticipated, Arabelle swatted the cat away. "Jesse! I don't need a heart attack," she snapped, trying to calm herself down-- so much for that.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:20 pm

Being shoved into the room wasn't what Zoey considered a nice entrance, but she had very little choice. Looking around, she examined a few of the books.
"Wow, these guys are really into science stuff." She observed. "Seriously guys," She commented as she read another pile of books' titles. "Crack open a fantasy novel once in a while!"
She was trying to joke as she wondered what was in store for them here. Would it be like the last time? When they fought their captors to exhaustion? Or was there some new terror awaiting them?
Zoey crossed her arms so the others wouldn't notice her hands shaking.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:27 pm

"Sorry, Ara, not my fault. Blame those book-loving creeps," I accused. I jumped to the floor and turned human again so I could read the book titles. "Chemistry is Fun? 101 Things you Didn't Know About the Periodic System? Are these people trying to kill us?" I screamed.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 1:23 am

"Actually, I'm pretty sure that's correct," Arabelle said, now realizing the meaning of the words. Someone was trying to kill them-- and they were about to succeed. Terrified and working quickly, Arabelle made her way over to what looked like a section on animal science. Maybe I can find a weakness of each.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next