RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)

Go down 
+5
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Suburbia
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Blank's Toucan
Jєt
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:33 pm

Jesse nodded and kept his aim as he crept around to the door.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:14 pm

Zoey was careful to keep Jesse between her and the other psychos. It never hurt to hide behind a dude with a gun. Hoping it really would be this easy, she slipped out the door.

((My cat just walked into the room and meowed insanely loud for no reason. Gave me a heart attack...I swear she did it on purpose. 0.0))
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:19 pm

I reluctantly followed, still itching for a fight. I wasn't mad so much that they'd attacked us as I was that we turned tail (literally) and ran. Bounding after the others, I narrowed my eyes. We shouldn't have run.
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:02 pm

'Toni was the last to leave, pummeling through the door still in her polar bear form. She heard a faint thump down the hallway- like another bear.

Xaiver rounded the corner to see a polar bear shifter looking straight at him he barred his teeth and emitted a low growl.

'Toni roared, standing up on all fours in the hallway.
The gleaming white fur stood out against the dark hallways.
Another shifter! Stay behind me! She growled again.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:32 pm

Haven't you figured out that's not how a wolverine thinks? I snapped, leaping thoughtlessly at the new shifter.

((Short, but I had to say something. XD))
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:38 pm

(-Skips in- I'mma post now! xD)

Liv skidded to a hault and stared at the other shapeshifter. "Is he/she/it evil?" She wanted to cover all basics, who knew it might be some odd half-animal-half-human person- oh wait, that was them already. Liv glanced at the bear, not even thinking about what Toni had said. She cracked her knuckles and transformed into a leopard, pulling back (Can't think of Socky's character's name...) _____ in his wolverine form, by the scruff of his neck, hopeing she wouldn't get mauled by him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:40 pm

My eyes popped open as I heard 'Toni. I dropped the gun and turned into my cat form to smell him or her out. I sniffed and realized something. "TWO!"

Alix was in his chameleon form, hiding from everyone.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 8:27 pm

'Toni kept her teeth barred. Who are you?
She growled, stalking up to it's caramel muzzled face.

Xaiver cocked his head, only knowing French.
Xaiver Rae. Seulement Français.
He tried to stay calm, facing the bear that was taller.

'Toni changed into her human form and turned to her friends.
"His name is Xaiver, he says he only speaks French."
She explained. At least she wasn't deaf.

Xaiver sighed with relief, finally someone could understand him.
"Merci, que je promets que je ne mords pas."
He said, changing back to his human form.

(Good translation site: http://babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_txt
If you want to know what he's saying use the French To English one.)
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 8:57 pm

((My name be Danny. XD))

I snarled at being tugged back by Olivia, thrashing wildly to free myself from her jaws. Let--me--go! I slashed the air with my claws. It was as if the wolverine would take over, replacing my personality with its own aggressive, tenacious behavior.

((Anyone ever read Animorphs?))
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:06 pm

(Pssh, I totally knew that. xD And, no, I'm afriad I haven't, though I have heard of them.)

Liv backed off quickly and then shifted back to her human form, "Dan! Snap out of it!" I glanced up at the Frenchman/boy other shapeshifter guy. "Nice to meet you! Oh right, French... Erm... Toni? We are going to need a translator, you game?" I turned to the girl, hopeing that Danny wouldn't completely take off my leg or something and use it as a chew toy, wolverines were vicious. I was distintly reminded of the X-Men character.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:15 pm

((X-MEN!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOO!!!!))

I dropped to the ground, backing away with a growl, Don't. Reluctant to shift back to human after the last thing that happened, I glared at the new boy speaking French. At least, according to Toni. I made an upset snuffing noise, letting everyone know how I was feeling.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:16 pm

'Toni nodded. "La fille grande est Olivia,
et le carcajou est réellement Danny. Liv indique bonjour."
She spoke quickly in French.

Xaiver smiled at the translation, and waved to Liv. "Bonjour!"

'Toni smirked. "Basic French- Bonjour = Hi. Yes = oui, No = non."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:53 pm

Liv smiled and waved back, "Bonjour." She was fairly sure she had butchered the French word, but it didn't really matter because they needed to get out of this place. "Toni, tell him that we need to get out of here before they start coming after us with more guns. Danny," I turned, glancing at him in his all-mighty wolverine form, "Do you mind running in front and ripping anyone that gets in our way to shreds?" I grinned jokingly at him and then shapeshifted into my leopard form. Let's get out of this place and figure out where in the world they took us!
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 9:10 am

'Toni rolled her eyes at Liv's question for Danny, then turned back to Xaiver.
"Nous devons nous échapper d'ici… vous les savons sortie ?"

Xaiver nodded slowly. "Je suis désolé… Je ne sais pas la sortie.
Mais je connais un vestibule où les leviers ne vont jamais...?"

'Toni's eyes widened. "Vraiment ?" She turned her head to Liv.
"He says he doesn't know where the exit is but has a good plan for an escape route."
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:20 am

I glanced at Olivia guardedly. Gladly. I smirked, getting back to my paws, even though I knew that when we were human we couldn't hear the thought-speak. My claws clacked on the tile floor as I trotted up to this Xavier guy. Time to put my old French class to test. Shifting back to human, I racked by brain for all the French words and phrases I'd learned. "Désolé... d'attaquer. Je croyais que--ah-- vous étiez ennemis." I stuttered, fully acknowledging I sounded like an idiot.

(("Sorry for attacking. I thought you were enemy."))

Last edited by Socky's Dootdoot on Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:27 pm

Liv flicked her tail back and forth, "Alrighty guys, if new French Boy says he has a plan, and Toni can translate and trusts him, we should probably start trying to get out of here. There are only so many ways they could kill us in a hallway." She sat down for a moment and then sighed, if leopards can even sigh, "If we don't know where the exit is, then we are going to have to split up, unless we want to go down one hallway first, all together, and then turn around if that's not the right way?" Liv was just spouting out ideas, she had no idea what to do, and it seemed almost as if Ara wasn't here anymore.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:48 pm

I shifted back into a wolverine, my way of agreeing. Actually, I think we have a better chance of sticking together. No matter how powerful our 'shifts' are, we won't do well alone against twenty other shifters. What do you think, Toni? I turned to her expectantly. I felt a strange inward twinge as I gained new respect for my friends, Olivia in particular.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:54 pm

Xaiver shrugged. "Son bien. J'attendrais tels des victimes de notre dilema."
He accepted the boy's apology.

'Toni thought hard for a moment, then nodded.
"It would be better for us to stick together instead of alone, but easier to get out if one of us found the right escape route....but then the sucessors would have to go back and find the others....??"
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 6:24 pm

I was waiting for the shapeshifters to just go away. I stayed in camoflauge because I don't want Wolverine over there to tear me into a meat pie like Sweeny Todd.

I got really annoyed by Frenchy over there talking. She was in America, learn some frickin' English.

((Olive = Alix, Brown = Jesse))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:04 pm

(HE was in America. Black jet captured him from France!)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:25 pm

((Sorry. I got confused between Toni And Xav))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:32 pm

[I am back! Obviously. Let's just pretend that Ara got lost in the 'fight' and now she will rejoin...]

Arabelle made her way through the chaos easily with the help of her cheetah form. As she zigzagged between desks and the occaisonal 'evil' shapeshifter it wasn't long before the exit was in sight. Or at least, I hope it's an exit. Feeling like lightning, she turned into her human form for a few moments to open the door, then ran off into the forest back as her spotted self.
"Hello? Anybody There?" Arabelle called to her friends. I wonder what distances this 'telepathy' thing can go to... hopefully far, she thought, imagining scenarios of how lost she would get if it didn't.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:57 am

'Toni had taken off into a different direction with Xaiver at her heels.
She kept her Polar Bear form and battered past the shifters.

Xaiver followed 'Toni close behind, doing the same.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:27 pm

I weaved through the desks in my White tiger form. I tensed my muscles and glanced around for any exit. She spotted one not too far from where she was crouching. I sprang and landed firmly on my paws. It was a forest. Sweet. Now to find everyone else... I thought and started walking. I turned to my owl form and perched on a oak branch and kept my eyes,ears, and mind open. That's when I heard a faint telepathy message. She couldn't make much of it. But it must of been Arabelle. Arabelle?

(Lemme know if I did anything wrong.)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:48 pm

I crawled through the forest slowly when I saw a white Tiger. What the heck was a frickin' tiger doing here?

I forgot where I was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next