RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)

Go down 
+9
Lan Fan
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Fang
Jay
Suburbia
Violet Boopala(pirate)
kieran c:
❝ lauren ❞
Jєt
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) Empty
PostSubject: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 7:43 pm

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) Tt4675193fltt
\"We are no longer alone,\" he said, pacing back and forth. Whisperings echoed throughout the warehouse. \"How can this be?\" a lone voice called out. The mysterious speaker hissed. \"The same way we recieved our powers, of course,\" he replied bitterly. Everyone stared up at him with wide-eyes. The entire room went silent. \"Don\'t you know what this means?\" he yelled, slamming his fist against the wall. Still, no one spoke. \"If they live long enough to get their full powers, we lose ours forever! We must find these new shape-shifters, and destroy them.\"

You are just a normal kid, but suddenly a series of strange events begin to happen to you. Animals you\'ve never seen appear at your doorstep, and you can now do things that you never thought possible. Can you escape before they find you?
Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) Tt4642896fltt
If you want to join just write a short paragraph about your character which includes the name, their personality, a description, which animal they shape-shift into, and anything else we should know about them.

[My Paragraph]
Arabelle Jett Valdori (known as AJ or Ara) is the new kid at Golden Ridge Junior High. She has incredibly bright, yet icy, blue eyes and wavy, golden hair that almost reaches her elbows. Arabelle is just an average weight, but she is also very athletic and good at many sports even though she doesn\'t like to run. She has a soft voice, but isn\'t so happy when she is said no to. Since she has a soft voice Arabelle can come on as very sweet unless you get to know her well- which is when she is rebelious and clever. She can shape-shift into a fox, which suits her personality.
Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) Tt4642896fltt
Rules
*This is for trustworthy members only
*No two people can be the same animal
*The animals have to be somewhat common on your first shape-shift (for example, a giraffe wouldn\'t work) but they can get more exotic later on.
*No \"non-shape-shifters\" can know about shape-shifting

*All characters are in 7th or 8th grade
*All characters attend the same school
*You can create as many characters as you want, but only one can be a shape-shifter

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) Tt4642900fltt
Arabelle Jett Valdori (Fox, Peregrine Falcon, Cheetah)
Bella Airanna Sturm (Raccoon, Owl)
Kayran Drake (Lynx, Hummingbird)
Zoey Martin (Cougar, Osprey Hawk, Elephant)
Jesse Rowell (Egyptian Mau house cat, Dove, California Kingsnake)
Jacob Night (Coyote, Hawk)
Leah Voltrus (Black Wolf)
Danny Howker (Timber Wolf, Golden Eagle, Wolverine)
Violet Wanders (Rat)
Antoinette Divoci (Barn Owl, Wolf)
Trent Strake (Dire Wolf)
Oliva Imelda Kay (Leopard)

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) Tt4647062fltt
Still escaping, and people back in Colorado are starting to get freaked out that the characters are gone. RP these scenes in green.
We are currently working on escaping. Part Two will be on it\'s way soon...

Oh nooo! We have been captured, and taken to Savannah, Georgia (credit to Socky). What could be waiting for us there?
If you want to RP as \'the people who are trying to kill us,\' just RP as them in third person and in dark red. Anyone can RP as them, just as long as one post doesn\'t contradict the other.
I suggest that you all keep track of this RP, things are about to get epic.

It appears that everyone else is beginning to turn into their birds (somebody better be a Golden Eagle xD).
Arabelle, Bella, and Kayran have shape-shifted into their bird. Remember, no two people can be the same bird!
Arabelle, Bella, and Kayran have been captured. They are working on escaping.

We can\'t shape-shift into other animals... yet.
We have shape-shifted, and we can communicate telepathically, although we can\'t read each other\'s thoughts.
It\'s the first day of school! I have decided to name the school Golden Ridge Junior High, and it\'s located in Colorado. So far the characters haven\'t discovered their powers, the administration is crazy, and they are just trying to survive the day.

Last edited by Jєt on Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:30 pm; edited 36 times in total
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:08 pm

Paragraph

Bella Airanna Sturm is a medium-heighted young lady. She has bright green eyes and curly chesnut-brown hair, that falls to her sholders. She has a freckle dotted all over her nose.
She is fairly thin, but doesn't think she is. Her normal cloths are a plain t-shirt and jeans, along with her favorite pair of blue and orange sneakers. Bella is sweet but curious.
She loves to stick her nose where it doesn't belong. If she is anything but happy, she can be a bit aggresive toward otehrs. Bella can shape-shift into a raccoon.

(It's kinda short. xP)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:14 pm

[Awesome and thanks for joining! I will add you. Wanna start RPing?]
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:15 pm

(Sure! You get to start.)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:19 pm

[Alright]

I slammed the car door behind me, and watched with wide-eyes as my dad sped off. I had gone through this ritual before, however. School had started again, and I knew how hard it was for my dad to leave me on my own. I shook the thoughts from my head and thought about all the new problems I would have to encounter. It was 8th grade, I was at a new school, and I had no idea what to expect. I made my way through the small groups of kids and headed to the gym, where an assembly was supposed to be held about starting the new school year. Even though I was new to the school, it wasn't that hard to find the gym.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:26 pm

I arrived at school, no later than I had in 7th grade. My parent worked early in the morning, so I biked to the school. I was use to it, because this was my second year attending. I blended in with the kids going in and headed toward the gym for the assembly.Putting a whisp of hair back in place, I glared at a kid who bumped into me, even though there was plenty of space.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:33 pm

Paragraph

Kayran Drake is about medium height, maybe slightly shorter then average. She is average weight for her age. She has dark brown, nearly black eyes, and the same colored hair. Her hair is curly and most of the time messy, reaching down to a little past her shoulders. She has darker tan skin, and has her fingernails almost always painted purple.
Her normal clothes are a black and purple striped sweater, and jeans with her favorite pair of black Converse.
She is very sensitive and touchy about some subjects, with seemingly no reason at all. She is easily irritated, for random reasons some times, but good reasons the other half of the time. She is friendly and helpful to most, and seems quite shy. If you get to know her, though, she is crazy and funny. Kayran can shape-shift into a lynx.

Last edited by Jingle Bell Branch! on Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:34 pm

A blonde girl approached me and smiled. "Hi," she said, "I can see you're new here. I'm Chelsea." Last year I would of been excited if someone had approached me at random, but for some reason I didn't want to talk to anyone today. "Hi..." I muttered, only looking at the projection on the wall. Chelsea frowned. "When you're new, you're supposed to make friends," she said matter-of-factly. I thought that was a little harsh. Instead of replying I laughed, shaking my head as I did so. "I'm just trying to survive the day," I finally said. She glared at me, but walked away. Great. I had just made my first enemy.

Last edited by JingleJet/ on Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:35 pm

[Accepted!]
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:37 pm

(I'll start role playing then, ^^)

I wanted to cover my ears, but managed to look calm as the bus screeched to a complete halt in front of the school. I could not believe it, I was in the eighth grade, finally, and yet I still rode the bus. As I got off, slinging my backpack over one shoulder, and with all the books I knew I would regret this attempt to look cool. I pondered the fact that my mom was still too busy to drive me to school, and my last and only option was riding the bus. The sunny fall sun shone down on me, though the air had a distinct, crisp feel to it.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:41 pm

Somewhere near the front of the gym the principal cleared her throat, and began to speak into the microphone. "Students..." she began. The microphone screeched, and I covered my ears.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:43 pm

I sighed, walking, late, into the meeting. Apparently, the principle was going to talk to us about the school year. I'd been going here since 6th grade, I already knew the basics from all my friends older siblings, but shrugged, sitting down next to what seemed like a new girl, I didn't recognize her.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:47 pm

I sat down next to some other girls. I didn't reall listen to the assembly when it started, because I've heard it all
before. I could tell some other kids felt teh same way, but then some otehrs listened intently.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:48 pm

[Just so you know, Arabelle has wavy, dirty blonde hair. And a lot of it. She also has bright, icy blue eyes and is a bit short. Medium weight.]

As the principal continued on, I could swear that I dropped five IQ points. She ended in saying something along the lines of, "Meet new people... learn... be nice..."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:50 pm

I hadn't really been listening, in the least bit. "Meet new people.. learn.. be nice.." She had said at the end. Yes, because we didn't know that before? I mean really. I sighed, stretching out my fallen asleep feet.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:01 pm

Then suddenly she added. "As usual, it is required to meet two new people at the beginning of the school year." I groaned, what was the administration thinking? We weren't in second grade.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:02 pm

I hadn't known this. Oh, are you kidding me? They couldn't force me too, could they? What if I didn't want too, hmm?
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:03 pm

I groaned. This put me in a bad mood. Really? We're violent 8th graders. I mean, I'm usually cheery and such, but being FORCED too, that's another story.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:06 pm

I put on my best fake smile and faced the two girls who were sitting around me. "Hi, I'm Arabelle Valdori," I said as kindly as I could, though anyone could see that I didn't like the idea of having to meet new people.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:08 pm

I turned to face this Arabelle, blinking. Was she really going to do this? "I'm Bella." I said lamely. She didn't seem so horrible, though.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:12 pm

"Uh, hi Bella," I replied. "I'm new here, are you?" God, how cheesy can I be? I thought, having to catch myself before I said that out loud.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:46 pm

I shrugged. "No. I was here last year." I muttered. Arabelle seemed pretty shy to her. I turned to the other girl, who had kept quiet.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:10 pm

Suddenly I began to be aware of everything that was going on in the gym. Chelsea was still glaring at me, the principle was arguing with a few kids, and someone had just dropped a pencil on the wooden floor. It was strange to see everything, because I had never taken the time to. As hard as I tried, I couldn't not see everything. I was completely aware.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:47 am

Paragraph ((seriously, what else would it be?))

Zoey Martin is a slim but not freakishly skinny girl with black hair and grayish blueish greehnish eyes. xD
She's a bit short for her age, and it bugs her, so she hates when people mention it. Her hair is wavy, just short of curly, always seems to sit just the opposite of the way she wants it, and hangs just past her shoulders. Her skin is very light, which serves as a powerful contrast to her dark hair and oceany eyes.
She prefers to wear somewhat loose shirts, although not to the point where they're falling off or anything. Her typical outfit is simple, just a shirt and jeans. She also wears several braided thread friendship bracelets.
She's really very nice, and likes having lots of friends. She doesn't take things very seriously unless someone teases her about her height, then they'd better watch out! She's often sarcastic and strange, and describes herself as 'wonderfully weird'.
She shapeshifts into a cougar. ((or puma, mountain lion, or florida panther. Whatever you want to call it.))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:57 pm

[I think i'll go with cougar. Lol and I never said that you had to put "paragraph" before your paragraph. Accepted, by the way.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)
Page 1 of 31Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next