RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)

Go down 
+9
Lan Fan
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Fang
Jay
Suburbia
Violet Boopala(pirate)
kieran c:
❝ lauren ❞
Jєt
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31
AuthorMessage
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:40 pm

Returning once again to her cougar form, Zoey limped after Ara and Jesse.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 1:40 pm

I looked at the others and then asked softly, "How do I change back?" Motioning to the ones that had already taken some animal form. It was hard enough trying to become human again, now they wanted me to change again! Rubbing my forehead, I wished that this was a dream, and not the reality I knew it was.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 3:36 pm

"Just think about it hard. If you really want to change, you will." I shrugged, picturing the wolverine, and shrinking into a muscly, chocolate-brown powerhouse. I flashed a toothy grin at her, if it was possible to grin as a wolverine.
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:47 pm

[We gotta wrap this part up!]

Arabelle was about the transform back into her fox form when she heard a muffled sound, sort of what a racecar engine would sound like on a very quiet level. To make the suspicion greater the subtle scent of gasoline lingered in the air. Was someone planning to follow them?
Then it hit her.
Literally, she was dragged a few hundred feet, too taken by surprise and bruised to do anything, and thrown into the back of a airplane that seemed so large it appeared almost colossal.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:12 pm

'Toni was kicked in the stomach, thrown aside and blindfolded.
Oh, very funny. She thought. The blue grey wolf barked,
accompanied by a little bit of a whimper. Ara? Are you here?
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 9:39 pm

((Come on, Jet!))

I looked back to see what smelled funny and saw some guys and an airplane. OLIV- I screamed, but was cut off by a guy's hankercheif over my mouth. It was growing so dim, so dark, why'd it have to be me?
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 9:41 pm

Too tired and sore to fight against her captors again, Zoey stayed limp and unprotesting as she was tossed into the airplane.
Maybe now that we've escaped they're taking us home. She suggested sarcastically. She moved into a more comfortable position, but was too tired to do much else.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 9:52 pm

Guys? Guys! My friends were being captured left and right. I bristled my fur and snarled. No way, Jose, you're not taking me again! A man in thickly padded armor stepped out, a gun in his hand. What is it with you guys and guns? I leapt at him, but being a short, stocky wolverine, I wasn't the greatest jumper and slammed into his stomach. He shouted a little, and as I desperately dodged the needles of tranquilizer aimed at me, he kicked me--hard! I rolled around and sprang to my paws, wrinkling my snout like the ferocious little badger I was. It was the last thing I saw as he chuckled and pulled the trigger.
((Lame cliffhanger fight is lame.))
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:48 pm

[Oh you shall see!]

Arabelle must've been drugged with something in the capture, for she began to get very drowsy. Images of orange and purple danced past her vision as she drifted to sleep. "Not again..." was all she could say before finally passing out.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:36 am

(hehheheh....Toni can't see anything, but I guess she can faint once.
Can I add a brother for her? Like, another wolf??)

'Toni looked left and right cautiously, she could feel weight added to the airplane. She kept dragging a paw over her face,
trying to get the blindfold off. The grey wolf howled in a deep, sad tone.

One of the men was geting very annoyed with the stupid animals.
Especially that wolf. He grabbed the tranquilizer gun one last time.
A swift bullet made it's mark, and it immediately began to struggle.

'Toni was shaking all over, trying to escape the fatality.
She tried to stand up, but just collapsed onto the floor.
Help.....The wolf groaned, and then her breathing dropped majorly.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:43 pm

As soon as I managed to make myself a panther again, there was a sharp pain on my side and I fell to the ground, my senses all cut off, other than being still conscious. Groaning in my head, I asked lightly before the medicine got to me, What's happening?
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 2:50 pm

((I am not sure what was happening :P))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 7:01 pm

[Read the past posts!
In a nutshell: we got captured again.]
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 6:48 pm

[Please go to Part II (when it's open)!
Alley close this...]
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:00 pm

I just realized this thread was never officially closed! It deserves one on me. :3

This thread is Officially Closed.
-Administrator Blankfeather
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 31 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)
Page 31 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31