RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)

Go down 
+9
Lan Fan
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Fang
Jay
Suburbia
Violet Boopala(pirate)
kieran c:
❝ lauren ❞
Jєt
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:11 pm

Mah Pawagwaph!

Jesse Rowell is about 5' 7", but quite tall for his age. He has black hair that covers his left eye because he likes it that way. He's from New Jersey, so he can get violent (no offense to NJ), but he is normally a optomistic kid; just no patience. He has greyish-blue eyes, but doesn't like to show them off. He can turn into a regular Egyptian Mau house cat.

Last edited by Ramazaki on Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:21 pm

[Accepted. I'm going to have to google an Egyptian Mau house cat!]
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:30 pm

((Kewl))

I ran fast with my backpack half on. Oh no, I'm late, I'm late, I'm FRICKIN' LATE! I thought to myself as the entrance door were in sight. I'm in eighth grade, and being late again is gonna kill me, even though it's the first day. I arrive at the doors, kick them open, and sprint towards the gym doors. THey were already open, and I skid to a stop, right in front...
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:35 pm

For a moment I was distracted as yet another person nearly ripped the school doors off of their hinges. I looked around, and realized that almost all the attention was focused on him. Poor guy, I thought. The principle noticed as well, and was glaring.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:37 pm

I froze. I couldn't move, all my attention was on the principle ahead of me. "Uhm... I think this was some bad timing..." I said, not that it really made sense. Maybe if I got a laugh, it would lighten the situation.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:41 pm

I bit my lip to not start laughing. Poor guy. It's not a good idea to be late in 8th grade. The principal didn't seem pleased with teh boys entrance.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:44 pm

Suddenly the principle broke out into a hillarious laughter. "Oh I see what this is," she said. Ironically, the rest of the administration started laughing as well. "If you just want attention..." she added, "You only have to make friends!" I had to keep myself from laughing as well- what went on in the minds of the school administration? This had to be a joke.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 6:51 pm

I wanted to start laughing, but caught myself. Poor kid, coming in late, and in front of all the teachers too? Not the best way to start off the school year. And the admisatration was laughing? Insane adults, I swear. I turned to the girl who called herself Bella. "Nice to me you. I'm not new either." Wow, this was the biggest cheesiness fest in history.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 6:59 pm

[Lol. Cheesiness fest? Nice.]

"This is why I don't plan on becoming a principle, teacher, or a counselor, for that matter," I muttered. It's my first day, and this is already embarassing. Way to make a first impression, I thought. I bet this school is going to be turned into a reality t.v. show.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:06 pm

Jacob Night is a 5' 4", dark haired eighth grader. His skin is pretty pale. His eyes are a dark oak brown with dark green accents around the edges. Jake has a muscular stature. He has a large gash on his left hand, and another one along his neck. These were unknown marks that had just appeared one morning. Jake has a short temper and will erupt if anyone makes a smart remark about him or another person he loves or likes. Jacob has a mild case of ADD, so he can't sit still for very long. That's what he blames his bad grades on. Jake turns into a large, smokey white timber wolf.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:10 pm

I looked at the staff with a load of what the heck. This was stupid. I went to sit next to next to the new kid. If I had to meet two people, it might as well be a new kid to join. That didn't make any sense. Wait, why am I talking to myself? Sometimes I wonder...
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:18 pm

[Accepted!]
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:26 pm

I noticed that the guy who the administration had pointed out was sitting next to me. "Pretty crazy, huh?" I said, reclining back on my hands.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:27 pm

I looked over to see the new girl, I didn't quite remember her name well, so I was just going to refer to her as 'the new girl' for now. She was sitting next to the guy who had been late. I sighed, rolling my eyes and thinking this was sooo stupid.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:31 pm

"No shiz, " i replied, out of breath. "The name's Jesse."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:41 pm

"Hmm. I'm Arabelle," I replied, looking around, mostly at the administration.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:42 pm

I would've chimed into the conversation, but two things held me back. One, it would've been slightly rude, and two, I really didn't want too.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:51 pm

[Hold on, I'm gonna make something exciting happen.]

Suddenly the lights in the gym shut off. Not even the emergency lights came on, but I couldn't be sure if a crazy school like this one had them. The microphone didn't work either, so the principle was shouting, "It appears that we are having some technical difficulties, please just sit tight." I rolled my eyes. Just another thing that went wrong today.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:53 pm

I groaned and closed my eyes. I might as well have gotten some sleep in this school...
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:54 pm

I raised an eyebrow as the whole gym suddenly went dark, the lights switched off. The emergency lights didn't come on, though since nothing quite like this had happened before, I wasn't sure if they had any. I didn't panic, but was curious as to what was causing the, as the principle called it, 'technical difficulties'.
Yeah, right.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:55 pm

Jacob tapped rhythmically against the armrest on his seat. Dub, Dub Dub, Dub. The whole 'Be nice and make friends' crud that was going on around the school was getting on his nerves. They're teaching us that someone is always there to be friends and sing with you which isn't the truth in the real world. He sighed and listened to the small talk between the people behind him. Three girls and a boy. The same boy who had bursted into the gym and embarrassed himself. Then the lights dimmed and the emergency lights came on. The principal saide something but, he didn't really hear it.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:58 pm

I clenched my teeth together. A seven-hour assembly was all that was on the schedule for today (who knows who came up with that), so there was really no point in staying. "I'm outta here," I muttered. I was practically right near the back entrance; so when I left no one seemed to notice. As soon as I got outside I breathed in the cool, Colorado air. This was definitely a step up from the stuffy gym. Make that ten steps up.

Last edited by JingleJet/ on Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:00 pm

I heard new girl leave her seat, and tried to trace the sound of her footsteps. Hooky didn't seem so bad, eh? I started off towards the exit. Hooray for the back seat!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:02 pm

I noticed that the girl, the new girl, had left the gym. It didn't seem like a half bad idea, nobody had seen her leave, but then the new girl might think I was stalking her or something, which would probably be the worst first impression to make if the principle kept egging all this 'make friends and be nice to everyone' bit. I finally sighed, the claustrophobia catching up with me. I nearly raced outside, completely quiet as I sucked in a huge breath of air.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:09 pm

When the principal was facing the other way Jacob quickly ran outside of the gym in chase of the people that had ran outside. He saw three of the four people that were sitting behind him were standing outside. He took in a deep, but silent breath of air. "I don't recognize any of you..." He stated leaning against the building.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)
Page 2 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next