RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos!

Go down 
+11
Ginger.
Suburbia
❝ lauren ❞
A Christmas Star
Daniel (Joker)
Peachfrost
Leaving
AlexisGosselin Luver
Star
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Mistyy
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos! - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos!   2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 7:55 pm

(Oh,OK, accepted.)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos! - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos!   2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 7:56 pm

(thanks. do you have any char. to rp with?)
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: 2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos!   2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 1:07 am

**{Runa}** wrote:
Lilliana laughed and started to jog, "Then let's fix that..." She broke out in a run.

Tony couldn't help but smile. He ran after her, and glowed with triumph as he gained on her.
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: 2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos!   2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 11:55 am

With a last burst of speed, Lilliana shot across the park and up a hill. She gasped and sat down on top of it, waiting for Tony.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: 2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos!   2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 7:47 pm

Tony slowly walked up the hill, panting. "You..... Cheated..... I..... was.....winning......" He said in between gasps.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: 2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos!   2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 7:49 pm

Lilliana laughed and smiled, "No I didn't... and you weren't either."
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: 2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos!   2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 7:51 pm

"Well I was getting their." He said, straightening his jacket.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: 2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos!   2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 7:57 pm

Lilliana laughed and then said, "We should get back and tell your mom about the job..."
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: 2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos!   2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:03 pm

Tony sat down next to his soon to be partner, avoiding her question. "So, what have you done in the last two years that I haven't seen you?"
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: 2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos!   2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 9:01 pm

Lilliana raised her eyebrows, "Wouldn't you like to know..." She got up and started to run back towards his house, "If you catch me I'll tall you!" She yelled back.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: 2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos!   2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 9:24 pm

Tony stared after her in confusion. Giving up and shaking his head, he started to run after her.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: 2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos!   2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 9:25 pm

Lilliana kept running and momentarily looked back to see Tony was gaining on her, she tried to run faster but she was going as fast as she could already.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: 2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos!   2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 9:30 pm

Tony grabbed the door first and opened it for her. "Who's faster now?"
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: 2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos!   2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 9:32 pm

Lilliana glared at him and walked in, "You might be... Well a deal is a deal, can we go somewhere private?"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: 2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos!   2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 9:39 pm

Tony smiled. "Private?" He pried, "Why not here? Now? No one is around." His voice started to rise and he opened his arms to indicate the open space. But his smile faltered when no one came. "This place is so different." He mumbled. Sighing, he led her to the living room.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: 2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos!   2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 9:44 pm

Lilliana rolled her eyes, "Fine." She sat down on their lumpy sofa and started to tell Tony about what happened while he was gone for two years, "The day after you left my parents both died in a car crash, We had their funeral two days later and I got an apartment and sold our house. I had decided by then that I wanted to be a NCIS agent so I packed my bags and went to FLETC (Real place, not kidding you.). After a year of pure torture there I came back and have been waiting for a job ever since. I got a call a couple days ago saying there was an opening in the main NCIS headquarters in Washington D.C. I accepted and they called today telling me I was on Leroy Gethro Gibbs team."
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: 2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos!   2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 9:57 pm

Silence. Tony's face was frozen with shock. "I.... I didn't......" He sputtered. "Wow." He said, furrowing his brows.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: 2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos!   2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 10:01 pm

Lilliana smiled, "That is why I don't like to talk about it. I have accepted that they are gone and I will see them agian when I die. People always want sympathy and stuff when someone they know passes away, but I have realize I am going to have to cope with many deaths in my new job."
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: 2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos!   2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 10:03 pm

Tony ran his fingers through his hair. "Yea, I guess so."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: 2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos!   2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 10:06 pm

Lilliana nodded, "So, what did you while you were gone?"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: 2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos!   2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 5:42 pm

"Well I hung out on a ship." Tony shrugged. "I was a sailor there, until I decided going around the world was boring. Then I applied for NCIS, came back here to see my family and I will leave the same time you will."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: 2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos!   2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 5:45 pm

Lilliana nodded, "Interesting." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: 2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos!   2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 5:52 pm

Tony pulled out a single coin. "I never did have to pay for the beer." He murmured twirling the coin around his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: 2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos!   2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 6:19 pm

Lilliana laughed, "You're definity the same Tony!"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: 2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos!   2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 6:24 pm

Tony flashed a brilliant smile. "And yet, you force your self to hang out with me anyways."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos!   2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos! - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos!
Page 25 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next