RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos!

Go down 
+11
Ginger.
Suburbia
❝ lauren ❞
A Christmas Star
Daniel (Joker)
Peachfrost
Leaving
AlexisGosselin Luver
Star
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Mistyy
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos! Empty
PostSubject: 2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos!   2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 10:32 pm

2 parents+11 kids+boy/girlfriends/husbands/wives+GRANDKIDS?!?! Help Sarah and her husband control their out of control children and their kids!

RULES:

1. OK, so Sarah is only 45 and her and her husband started having kids at 15, so no charries older than 30 besides Sarah and her husband!
2. Only 11 kids of Sarah and her husband! There can be as many grandkids and boy/girlfriends/husbands/wives as you want!
3. Obey all RPC rules!
4. Last name must be Gango unless is a girl and married or is a friend OR a boy/girlfriend!
5. You can also play friend so your charrie can become another person's charries BF/GF!

Form:

FULL name(INCLUDING middle!):
Rank(kid, grandkid, dad, husband/wife, pet, ect.):
Pic/Description:
Married?:
Boy/girlfriend?:
Kids?:
Pregnant?:
Other:

MOM
-----
Sarah Jane Gango

DAD
-----

DAUGHTERS
--------------
Fianna Sarah Jacks(18 )
Destiny Ann Gango(23)
Alyson Page Michalka(26)
Emily Katherine Miller(23)
Mai Harukuchi Gango(17)
Winter Rain Gango(11)

SONS
------
Jacob(Jake)Charles Gango(18 )
Asher Jay Gango(15)

GRANDKIDS
--------------
Taila(Tie-Lah) Jessica Jacks(2)(Fianna and Austin's)
Kena (NEEDS MIDDLE NAME) Miller(Mason and Emily's)(Age unknown)

Husbands/Wives/BFs/GFs
-----------------------------
Austin Ray Jacks(18 )(Fianna's husband)
Rianna Lorry Brooks(Asher's GF)(15)
Mason Micheal Miller(23)(Emily's husband)

Friends
--------
Mckenna Jay Byham(16)
Dylan Edward Ropel(19)
Braydon Colton Late(La-tay)(23)
Daine (pronounced Dane) anabella Vogue(16)

Pets
-----
Mitsy(cat)
Lady(Cocker Spaniel)
Thumper(rabbit)

NEWS:

WE NEED MORE PPL!

WE NEED MORE BOYS IN THE FAMILY! I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING DAUGHTERS OF SARAH!!

WE NEED SOMEONE TO PLAY THE FATHER!!!!

Last edited by Misteh <3 [[CUPID] on Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:21 pm; edited 19 times in total
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos!   2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 10:37 pm

Name: Destiny Ann Gango
Rank(kid, grandkid, dad, husband/wife, pet, ect.): Hopefully soon wife!
Pic/Description: Beautiful blonde hair with amber eyes
Married?: no
Boy/girlfriend?: no, but a lot of people have purposed to her!
Kids?: no!
Pregnant?: No!
Other: Nope!
Back to top Go down
http://candycornroleplays.7forum.info/forum.htm
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: 2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos!   2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 10:45 pm

(ACCEPTED!!! RP?? And you wanna play Austin ray Jacks?? Pweese??)
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: 2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos!   2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 10:47 pm

(Uhhh... Okay! :) RP? I need a BF for Destiny!)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: 2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos!   2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 10:51 pm

(YAY! And sure, jus let me make a new guy friend!)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: 2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos!   2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 10:55 pm

(Destiny and Dylan? And Austin, Fianna, and Taila? We can both play Taila!)
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: 2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos!   2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 10:57 pm

(You can Play Taila if you want! xD and sure!!)

Destiny sighed, shopping around Abercrombie. She was 23 and still hadn' found someone special. Many guys had purposed to her, but she had turned them all down.

Austin walked around the house, bored.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: 2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos!   2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 11:07 pm

Fianna ran up to him and gave him a kiss, "Hey hunny!"

Taila waddled behind her, still learning to walk. "EWW!" she said as she saw them kiss, and reached up for Austin to pick her up. "DADY DADY!!"

[color=violet]Dylan smiled as he walked up to Destiny. He had had a crush on her for years! "Hey, hottie!" he chuckled, surpising her.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: 2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos!   2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 11:10 pm

She smiled and rolled her eyes, putting back a shirt she had been looking at. "Lert me guess, it's Dylan." She laughed, turning around to face him.

Austin smiled and picked up Taila. He gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Hey Taila!" He smiled, and kissed Fianna.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: 2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos!   2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 11:24 pm

"You guessed right!" he smiled. "Hey, wanna go out for a shake?" he asked. "You know... Like a... D-d-"

"EWWWW!" Taila whined.

"If you don't like it, go play!" Fianna smiled at her daughter and hugged her new husband.
"YAY!" Taila squirmed, trying to go to her toys.

(They just got married 2 days earlier, the day that Fianna turned 18!)
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: 2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos!   2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 11:25 pm

"Like a what?" She laughed, flicking him. She missed her olf friend from school.

He smiled and watched her going to play. He winked at Fianna and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: 2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos!   2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 11:28 pm

"A date...?" Dylan smiled gazing lovingly into her beautiful eyes.

Fianna smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck and passionatly kissed him, pushing him lightly against the wall.

Taila smiled and played with her bratz dolls.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: 2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos!   2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 11:30 pm

She smiled and looked down. "I don't know... The last guy I went on a date with was horrible..." She sighed.

Austin kissed her for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: 2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos!   2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 11:35 pm

Dylan's hand slipped into hers. "You know me... I'm not horrible!" he smiled and stepped closer.

Fianna smiled and made out with him as her hands slipped up into his hair and her fingers played with it. "I love you..." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: 2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos!   2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 11:41 pm

She blushed. "Okay. But just for now!" She was always afraid to give her heart out.

Austin smiled and put his hands around her hips. "We have a little one watching!" He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: 2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos!   2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 11:46 pm

Dylan smiled led the way to the shake shop, still holding her hand.

Fianna smiled. "It's time for her nap, anyways!" She turned, "Taila! Nappy time!" She picked her daughter up and went to tuck her in. Once back, she dimmed the lights and pushed Austin onto the couch and romantically kissed him.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: 2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos!   2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 11:50 pm

He kissed her.

Destiny smiled faintly as they arrived.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: 2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos!   2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 11:54 pm

Dylan smiled and ordered a large shake. Once they got it, he grabbed 2 straws, paid, and they sat down.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: 2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos!   2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 11:55 pm

Fianna layed herself down on the couch and smiled up to Austin. "You hawt man!" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: 2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos!   2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 11:57 pm

She sat down and took a drink.

Austin smiled. "You hawt gurl!" He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: 2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos!   2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 11:59 pm

Jake smiled and gazed at her, aking a sip. Should I tell her...? he wondered. "Ummm... Destiny...?"

Fianna pulled him down on her and kissed him, her hands slipping lawer and lower down his back...
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: 2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos!   2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:02 am

"Yeah?" She asked.

THE NEXT DAY FOR AUSTIN

Austin slowly got out of bed and stretched. He yawned slowly.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: 2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos!   2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:09 am

Fianna awakened and gazed at him. "Hey babe... Last night was awesome!" she smiled, but soon felt nasous. She raced to the bathroom and started throwing up.

"I-I..." Dylan started after taking the last sip of the shake.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: 2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos!   2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:14 am

He raced to the door. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"What?!" She laughed and reached over to gently hit his head.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: 2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos!   2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:17 am

"M-morning sickness!"Fianna yelled. "I'm PREGNANT! AGAIN!!!" she puked again, than got up and washed her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos!   2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos!
Page 1 of 26Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next