RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos!

Go down 
+11
Ginger.
Suburbia
❝ lauren ❞
A Christmas Star
Daniel (Joker)
Peachfrost
Leaving
AlexisGosselin Luver
Star
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Mistyy
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos!   2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:18 am

"I LOVE YOU!" Dylan blurted. "I have for years!" he moved closer to his face so their lipswere centimeters apart.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos!   2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:21 am

"Oh My gosh!!!!" He yelled and hugged her.

Destiny was a bit taken aback. She thought about kissing him, but her heart was hurting. She ignored it and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
http://candycornroleplays.7forum.info/forum.htm
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: 2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos!   2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:25 am

He stood up, wide eyes, and waked closer to her. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her.

Fianna smiled and hugged him. Her hands slowly slid down his back and to his buttox. She giggled.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: 2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos!   2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:27 am

He jumped and laughed. "We should go get some stuff for the new baby." He said.

She kissed him onesmore and then pulled away. She was scared her heart would brake again, but decided she would take a chance.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: 2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos!   2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:32 am

"YAY!" she smiled. "I LOVE baby shopping! Lets go get Taila!" She kissed him.

Dylan smiled and played with her hair as e gave her onother kiss.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: 2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos!   2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:38 am

He laughed and smiled. He got dressed and shaved. He stood in the hallway with the car keys, ready to go.

She blushed as she got another text message. It was her old boyfriend who broke her heart. It said. " Hey baby, I still love you. Let's get back 2gether. BTW: Why don't we get married?" She rolled her eyes and rubbed her forehead with her hand. "Crap." She said.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: 2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos!   2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:03 am

"What is it, beautiful...?" Dylan asked sweetly and kissed her forehead. He looked down at the phone. Sadness rushed over him as he quicklyl let go of her hand. Will she leave me for him?! We just go together! "Ugh... I gotta go..." Dylan started.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: 2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos!   2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:06 am

Fianna giggled and got dressed. Than she went and woke Taila up, changed her pull-up, and helped her get dressed. She smiled and picked her daughter up, kissed her husband, and grabbed his hand. "Taila, sweety, we're gonna ha have another baby here in a while!" she told Taila.

Taila smiled, "Baby baby!!!" she giggled.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: 2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos!   2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:00 am

Shes sent a message back to him. "No! I'm over you, I don't need you. I've got a new guy now, and he's a lot better than you." She pressed send and turned to Dylan. "Why?" She asked.

Austin smiled and walked out the door. He lead them out and closed the door. he locked it and walked to the car.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: 2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos!   2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:39 am

Dylan sighed, "Ummm... Cuz you probably don't like me anymore and wanna marry that guy..." he mumbled.

Fianna smiled, trying to keep her daughter quiet because it was early and her siblings and parents were probably all still sleeping in th mansion. She got into the (insert car type when u find out what it is here) after putting Taila in her seat. Fianna smiled brightly.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: 2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos!   2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:56 am

"NO! He a drunk alchoholic! Didn't you see what I sent him?" She showed him the message she sent the guy back.

(MINEH VAN!!!!!!! xD)

Austin started the car and shut his door.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: 2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos!   2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:03 pm

(AHA!!!)

Fianna shut her door. "Lets go, hunny!" she smiled. She took her cell out and texted her sister, Destiny, 'Dest! It's Fianna! I'M PREGNANT AGAIN! Now I know you don't aprove of the first pregnancy cuz we were 16 but now we're married! I am SOOO happy!'

(*cough*drank*cough*)

Dylan smiled and kissed her. "I love you..." he smiled. "Wanna go back to your mansion?"

(The Gangos have a mansion because soooo many people live there.)
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: 2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos!   2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:11 pm

(xD kay!)

She smiled and then looked at her new message. It was her sister. She gasped and put her hand over her mouth.

Austin smiled and pulled out of the drivway. He drove to "BABIES R US" "Hows this place, hun?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: 2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos!   2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:15 pm

"great!" Fianna smiled and got out. She grabbed Taila and puther in a cart, than waited for Austin.

Taila screeched happily. She loved Babies R Us! It had somany great things for toddlers!

"What??" Dylan asked,somewhat worried. "What's wrong??"
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: 2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos!   2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:16 pm

"My sister's pregnant!" She smiled. "That's great!" She smiled.

Austin kissed Taila and followed.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: 2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos!   2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:22 pm

Dylan smiled and hugged her. "That's wonderful!" he huckled. "I always wanted kids..." he gazed at her. "You know, I fell in love with you the second I met you..." he murmered.

Fianna smiled as they walked into the store. "Would you like to get a toy, Taila?" she asked, knowing the answer.

"TWOY TWOY!!!" Taila giggled.

Fianna giggled, "OK, but we need to get some thingsfor your new brother first!"

(Note that they don' know what the baby is yet!)
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: 2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos!   2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:24 pm

(Okay! xD)
She blushed. "Thanks, wan to go to the mansion?" She asked.

Austin smiled. "Yes Taila, we have to get food and clothes for your brother first." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: 2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos!   2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:29 pm

Dylan's smiled brightened, "OK!" he smiled. We can take my convertible, it's just outside of the store!" he smiled and pointed across the street. He held her hand and sarted to head for it.

Taila sighed, "Okway!"

Fianna smiled and walked towards the baby things.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: 2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos!   2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:04 pm

"Okay." She smiled

Austin smiled and followed.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: 2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos!   2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:14 pm

"Oooh! Everything's SOOO adorable!" Fianna and Austin picked out many different baby items.

Taila pointed to the most adorable outfit ever, "BROTHER GET THAT ONE!" she told them.

Dylan smiled as they arrived. "Hop in!" he jumped in at the drivers seat and stuck his key in.
Back to top Go down
Star
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Star

Location : Hogwarts, I'm Ravenclaw's Seeker. ( Can't touch this! )

PostSubject: Re: 2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos!   2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 3:50 pm

( Hey Misty! I'll join!

Name: Asher Jay Gango
Description: I'm workin' on it.
Married: No.
Boy/girlfriend: Yah.. Rianna
Kids: Nope.
Pregnant: Uh............
Other: Nope.

Name: Rianna Lorry Brooks
Description: Coming soon....
Married: No.
Boy/girlfriend: Asher.
Kids: No.
Pregnant: She better not be. :P
Other: Nah.

Is that okay? )
Back to top Go down
http://rppalace.forumakers.com/index.htm
AlexisGosselin Luver
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
AlexisGosselin Luver

PostSubject: Re: 2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos!   2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 3:53 pm

FULL name(INCLUDING middle!): Emily Katherine Miller
Rank(kid, grandkid, dad, husband/wife, pet, ect.):Sister
Pic/Description: Long blond hair and blue eyes
Married?:No but was married
Boy/girlfriend?:No
Kids?:Yes young daughter Kena
Pregnant?: Yes with a baby boy
Other:Has a border collie dog named sophie

Last edited by klmls on Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: 2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos!   2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:34 pm

(Yes, drag, you're excepted, but klmls you must read the rules.)
Back to top Go down
Leaving
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: 2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos!   2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 5:14 pm

FULL name(INCLUDING middle!): Alyson Page Michalka
Rank(kid, grandkid, dad, husband/wife, pet, ect.): Kid/adult
Pic/Description: Hold on
Married?: yes,but husband is in the army
Boy/girlfriend?: no
Kids?: shes pregnant
Pregnant?: yes
Other: Will have 2 boys named Dylan and Cole soon will get a job

Last edited by kaykat32 on Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AlexisGosselin Luver
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
AlexisGosselin Luver

PostSubject: Re: 2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos!   2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 5:20 pm

(No i read the rules)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos!   2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 Parents+11 Kids+Grandkids+BFs/GFs/Wives/Husbands+Pets+Family=The Gangos!
Page 2 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next