RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!)   Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:06 pm

(Okay Tema, you start!)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!)   Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:12 pm

(I'd prefer out of the clan, but you choose.)

Winterleaf napped in the sand on the bank of the Caspian River.

Summerstream chased a lizard, and the lizard climbed up onto Winterleaf's head. "Erm...Mama? My lizard is on your head...." his ears bent back.

Winterleaf opened one eye lazily, and then looked on her nose. The grey lizard was perched there. "Aiye!" she screamed, and the lizard jumped off and ran.

Summerstream giggled, and then started to paw at a chesnut.

Winterleaf shuddered, but then continued her nap in the sand.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!)   Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 8:04 am

(Since Autumn is gone, is it okay with you if I "jump in"? . . .)

Shihera sat nearby, watching Summerstream and Winterleaf, out of sight.
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsowner888.webs.com/
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!)   Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 9:59 am

Yeah!

Winterleaf thumped her tail in the sand, but then scented a tiger. Close. She sprang up, and scaneed the bushes. Winterleaf spotted an orange tail, and scattered through the sand, into the brush.

Summerstream chased after another lizard, and splashed in the water.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!)   Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 10:14 am

Shihera yowled with surprise as one of the tigers burst into the bush.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!)   Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:17 pm

( Dani is out, someone will find him)
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!)   Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:43 pm

(Risuro can find him, Bella! :))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!)   Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:40 pm

(She's one of the Clouded Tigers.)

Winterleaf sat in a thicket. "You there! What buisnes do you have on HonorTribe territory, rouge?" she demanded.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!)   Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 4:50 pm

Her tail twitched. "I'm sorry, I didn't know this was your territory!"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!)   Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 5:03 pm

"What is the matter with your tiger sense of smell?? Clouded Tigers like myself could smell my clan's scentmarks even outside this territory!" Winterleaf said, padding out from behind the bush.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!)   Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 6:20 pm

(I'm here now...n_n")
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!)   Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 6:21 pm

(Alright. I'l have AutumnSong find ya' XD XD XD)
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!)   Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 8:04 pm

(Rp anyone?)
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!)   Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 1:34 pm

Temari wrote:
"What is the matter with your tiger sense of smell?? Clouded Tigers like myself could smell my clan's scentmarks even outside this territory!" Winterleaf said, padding out from behind the bush.

She bared her teeth, offended. "Well, I'm not a clouded tiger. And I wasn't paying much attention, for your information. I suppose I'll just leave now, then." She lashed her tail.
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!)   Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 3:09 pm

(I be back! Rp anyone?)
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!)   Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 3:11 pm

(MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! Who do you have?)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!)   Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 3:16 pm

(Okay, Silvermist is by a forked stream, right inbetween the two streams.)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!)   Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 4:51 pm

Winterleaf sighed. "Join- if you will." she said, and padded back onto the sand.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!)   Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 4:56 pm

She smiled. "If I may, I'll join, then."
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!)   Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 4:59 pm

(Sorry, I never posted! :P)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!)   Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 5:17 pm

Winterleaf nodded. "I'll take you back to HonorTribe's camp." she said, and started torward a worn trail.

Summerstream caught up wih his mother, an ran down the trail.
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!)   Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 5:31 pm

Willow glanced around with her good eye. Her dull coat seemed to blend in only to well with the forest.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!)   Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 6:57 pm

She followed them.

(Shadow Cullen
Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!) - Page 3 Atohz6
)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!)   Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 7:08 pm

Winterleaf padded into a camp. "Autumnsong! I have a tiger who wants to join!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!)   Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 1:07 pm

Shihera curiously looked around when they got there. Interesting.

(Shadow Cullen
Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!) - Page 3 Atohz6
)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!)   Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next