RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

==Spots and Stripes: Lost from the Wild== (MED CAT & DEPUTY POSITIONS OPEN!)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

==Spots and Stripes: Lost from the Wild== (MED CAT & DEPUTY POSITIONS OPEN!) Empty
PostSubject: ==Spots and Stripes: Lost from the Wild== (MED CAT & DEPUTY POSITIONS OPEN!)   ==Spots and Stripes: Lost from the Wild== (MED CAT & DEPUTY POSITIONS OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:41 pm

Hopeless. All hopeless. You have to admit, you're trapped by the No-tails. They have you on something made of tough fur, with a ring around your neck. There are strange metal things on the neck-ring, and there's some sort of huge bulb on the end of the tough-fur-branch. In their odd voices, the No-tails yell at you, dragging you with the bulb-branch. Soon they have you in the back of a Metalcat, which roars awake and speeds away on rotating paws.

You don't know how long you were asleep, but when you wake up you're in some sort of huge space surrounded by metal chain fences. Try as you might you can't get through... but then a snowy scent wafts through the air into your nose. You whirl around to see a gray, long-furred lynx with unusually long claws staring at you. "Another member of the Hemlock Reserve... My name is Obsidian. Who are you and what is your allegiance?"

--

Now that you're here, you have to do what you can. It's like life in the wild, with enemy clans of big cats. Which one will you join? Or are you tough enough to start a new one?

--

Rules

1.No Godmoding. This includes perfect characters. Example: "OH NO SHE WAS POISONED! WE HAVE TO FIND THE HERB TO HEAL HER! IT'S SO EXCEEDINGLY RARE! OH THERE'S ONE THERE! OKAY YOU'RE BETTER"
2. No powerplaying. No, you can't even say another character simply swished his tail. STICK WITH YOUR OWN CATS. Example: "Brendan the tiger snatched the cub Joe in his jaws and ran off to steal him from the other pack."
3. Only as many characters as you can handle !
4. Keep it PG.
5. Please post at least three sentences per post! And if you don't use an image for Appearance, type at least three sentences for that as well.
6. Your character must be at least 20 moons old to create a new clan, and you have to be an exceptional RPer to do so. I won't allow too many new clans, though, so... NOTE: NO NEW CLANS RIGHT NOW PLEASE!
--Please suggest new rules, I forget them often!

----

Form

Name:
Appearance: Try an image from this site, unchecking "Rights Managed" but keeping "Royalty Free" checked.
Rank: Cub, apprentice, warrior, med cat, queen, deputy, leader, elder.
Clan: To which clan do you belong? Opal, Cinnabar, Sperrylite, or any of the new ones.
Other:

--

My Characters
Name: Obsidian
Species: Canadian Lynx
Appearance: ==Spots and Stripes: Lost from the Wild== (MED CAT & DEPUTY POSITIONS OPEN!) 200352444-001
Clan: Sperrylite
Other: ?

Name: Strike
Species: Siberian Tiger
Appearance: ==Spots and Stripes: Lost from the Wild== (MED CAT & DEPUTY POSITIONS OPEN!) CB028282
Other: ?

--

Clans

--Sperrylite
Leader: Obsidian / Canadian Lynx / Delilah
Deputy: Belkaline / Amur Leopard / Scarlette
Med. Cat: ?

Warriors:
Strike / Siberian Tiger / Delilah
Lace / Black Panther / Scarlette

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

Opal
Leader: Neko / Liger / Suburbia
Deputy: ?

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

--Cinnabar
Leader: Crystol / King Cheetah / Blank
Deputy: Thornclaw / Cheetah / Raincloud

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

---Season: Autumn---

Last edited by Delilah Nemidah on Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:16 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

==Spots and Stripes: Lost from the Wild== (MED CAT & DEPUTY POSITIONS OPEN!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ==Spots and Stripes: Lost from the Wild== (MED CAT & DEPUTY POSITIONS OPEN!)   ==Spots and Stripes: Lost from the Wild== (MED CAT & DEPUTY POSITIONS OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:11 pm

Name: Neko
Species: Liger
Appearance: Neko
Clan: Opal
Other:
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: ==Spots and Stripes: Lost from the Wild== (MED CAT & DEPUTY POSITIONS OPEN!)   ==Spots and Stripes: Lost from the Wild== (MED CAT & DEPUTY POSITIONS OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:29 pm

Name: Belkaline
Species: Amur Leopard.==Spots and Stripes: Lost from the Wild== (MED CAT & DEPUTY POSITIONS OPEN!) 1998eb3b1f01db576982c4ba34bd8b85
Appearance: ^^^^^^^^^^

Clan: Amur? I would like to create this new Clan.
Other: Belkaline is a noble and well known cat. She is 24 moons old, and has made a friend in a Black Bird whom she named Blankfeather.

Name: Lace
Species: Black Panther/puma
Appearance:
==Spots and Stripes: Lost from the Wild== (MED CAT & DEPUTY POSITIONS OPEN!) Mau_Collection__Black_Panther_by_Palii
Other: Lace is a young warrior,only about 16 moons old, but he is loyal and skilled, and easy to be round. He is a quiet cat, too, giving everyone he meets a warm vibe.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ==Spots and Stripes: Lost from the Wild== (MED CAT & DEPUTY POSITIONS OPEN!)   ==Spots and Stripes: Lost from the Wild== (MED CAT & DEPUTY POSITIONS OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:38 pm

Name: Thornclaw
Species: Cheetah (they're not really big cats but you said they count)
Appearance:
==Spots and Stripes: Lost from the Wild== (MED CAT & DEPUTY POSITIONS OPEN!) Cheetah-acinonyx-jubatus_~433009
Clan: Cinnabar
Other:

Last edited by Kishu-Para-Runa on Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ==Spots and Stripes: Lost from the Wild== (MED CAT & DEPUTY POSITIONS OPEN!)   ==Spots and Stripes: Lost from the Wild== (MED CAT & DEPUTY POSITIONS OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:45 pm

I don't think I'll allow any new clans till later... sorry bout that Scarlette. How about Deputy of a different one?

Everyone else, accepted, except for Thornclaw. Please choose a different clan.

SORRY :(
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ==Spots and Stripes: Lost from the Wild== (MED CAT & DEPUTY POSITIONS OPEN!)   ==Spots and Stripes: Lost from the Wild== (MED CAT & DEPUTY POSITIONS OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:47 pm

All right. How about Cinnabar?
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ==Spots and Stripes: Lost from the Wild== (MED CAT & DEPUTY POSITIONS OPEN!)   ==Spots and Stripes: Lost from the Wild== (MED CAT & DEPUTY POSITIONS OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:00 pm

Sure.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ==Spots and Stripes: Lost from the Wild== (MED CAT & DEPUTY POSITIONS OPEN!)   ==Spots and Stripes: Lost from the Wild== (MED CAT & DEPUTY POSITIONS OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 7:32 am

Name: Crystol
Species: King Cheetah
Appearance:
Good thing is you can barely see the fotosearch! XD
==Spots and Stripes: Lost from the Wild== (MED CAT & DEPUTY POSITIONS OPEN!) King_cheetah
Clan: Cinnabar
Other: King cheetahs are actually bigger than regular cheetahs by size and power- but the speed is the same.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ==Spots and Stripes: Lost from the Wild== (MED CAT & DEPUTY POSITIONS OPEN!)   ==Spots and Stripes: Lost from the Wild== (MED CAT & DEPUTY POSITIONS OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:02 am

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ==Spots and Stripes: Lost from the Wild== (MED CAT & DEPUTY POSITIONS OPEN!)   ==Spots and Stripes: Lost from the Wild== (MED CAT & DEPUTY POSITIONS OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:20 am

(THNX! rp?? We could start with a clan meeting, or some of our charrs meet.)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ==Spots and Stripes: Lost from the Wild== (MED CAT & DEPUTY POSITIONS OPEN!)   ==Spots and Stripes: Lost from the Wild== (MED CAT & DEPUTY POSITIONS OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:42 am

(Alright...um, can Belkaline be deputy of sperrylite?))

(And thanks =D)
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ==Spots and Stripes: Lost from the Wild== (MED CAT & DEPUTY POSITIONS OPEN!)   ==Spots and Stripes: Lost from the Wild== (MED CAT & DEPUTY POSITIONS OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 12:17 pm

Yep, she is now! Deputy of Sperrylite! (right?)

We should be able to start now, with Sperrylite...
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ==Spots and Stripes: Lost from the Wild== (MED CAT & DEPUTY POSITIONS OPEN!)   ==Spots and Stripes: Lost from the Wild== (MED CAT & DEPUTY POSITIONS OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:42 pm

(Awesome, thank you.))

Belkaline lay draped on the thick branch of a tree on the edge of camp. She sighed lazily, her tail waving in the breeze. The amur Leopardess's golden eyes scanned below, watching the few members of her Clan. Silently she wondered where Obsidian was, and picked her head up off her paws to look for his brindle pelt.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ==Spots and Stripes: Lost from the Wild== (MED CAT & DEPUTY POSITIONS OPEN!)   ==Spots and Stripes: Lost from the Wild== (MED CAT & DEPUTY POSITIONS OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 6:10 pm

Creeping.

Slowly creeping.

Not faster than silent.

Just creeping.

He stalked through the undergrowth, placing each small paw carefully as to not let it crunch on the newly fallen leaves. There was something here...

A flash of brown-tan, and the bird was dangling loosely in Obsidian's jaws. When a new scent reached his nose, he turned his head to see Belkaline.

"Greetings," he said.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ==Spots and Stripes: Lost from the Wild== (MED CAT & DEPUTY POSITIONS OPEN!)   ==Spots and Stripes: Lost from the Wild== (MED CAT & DEPUTY POSITIONS OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:57 am

"Good morning, Obsidian. Sucessful hunting I see?" Belkaline answered, looking down at the tom from her comfortable branch. A strong breeze sent a group of dangling leaves into her face and the Amur Leopard almost lost her balance. " I'm getting hungry myself. " she yawned, and made her way down the tree to meet him.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ==Spots and Stripes: Lost from the Wild== (MED CAT & DEPUTY POSITIONS OPEN!)   ==Spots and Stripes: Lost from the Wild== (MED CAT & DEPUTY POSITIONS OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:50 pm

Obsidian glanced at Belkaline. "Prey runs well this autumn... but we still have leaf-bare ahead of us."
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ==Spots and Stripes: Lost from the Wild== (MED CAT & DEPUTY POSITIONS OPEN!)   ==Spots and Stripes: Lost from the Wild== (MED CAT & DEPUTY POSITIONS OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:08 pm

Belkaline sighed, padding over to him. "Yes, Leaf-bare. Don't the no-tails feed us dead prey at that time? I remember the taste well." she made a face, and glanced over at the no-tails at the window across the camp. They're faces were pressed up against the glass, staring in awe. She turned back to the leader as Lace appeared from his den.

"Hey." Lace grumbled, poking his head from his den. The young panther was far from a morning person. "Anything happen while I was asleep?" he asked Obisidian, ignoring Belkaline nearby. Somthing about Leopards just irritated him and he liked to keep his distance.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ==Spots and Stripes: Lost from the Wild== (MED CAT & DEPUTY POSITIONS OPEN!)   ==Spots and Stripes: Lost from the Wild== (MED CAT & DEPUTY POSITIONS OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:03 am

Crystol stretched, yawning as he padded out of his den.
His clan was well supplied for Leafbare. Not because of the no-tails giving them food -but more to the fact of his dismay- it was only ThornClaw and himself in Cinnabar's embrace.
The muscular male was peaceful with the other clans, yet an odd note rang from Lace, Sperrylite's Black Panther. Crystol's black spotted pelt swirled in the breeze, but he was far from happy in the no-tails' cube.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ==Spots and Stripes: Lost from the Wild== (MED CAT & DEPUTY POSITIONS OPEN!)   ==Spots and Stripes: Lost from the Wild== (MED CAT & DEPUTY POSITIONS OPEN!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

==Spots and Stripes: Lost from the Wild== (MED CAT & DEPUTY POSITIONS OPEN!)
Page 1 of 1