RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open!

Go down 
+6
Jay
Peachfrost
Raynari
Suburbia
Blank's Toucan
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open! Empty
PostSubject: Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open!   Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 10:31 am

The human is tugging you by your red leash, forcing you into some strange cage with walls of glass. You notice other big cats lifting their heads in acknowledgement. The human instantly slips off the collar and leash you were wearing, retreating behind the door and staring behind the glass wall. You glance around. Obviously this human was intent on keeping you here. Well, you might as well make the best of it...

Rules:
-No god-moddeling. That means no invincible, completely cool charries that are great hunters and win every battle they fight.
-No power-playing. That means no saying, "Chico laughed as the other big cat swiped at him. Chico pushed the big cat over, and pinned him so he couldn't get up."
-Keep it P-G. No gore, no gushing blood, and no adult content!
-Mates and kits are a big problem. You may only have one mate at a time, and you must have a realistic amount of kits. That means, around two or three. Don't overdo the flirting.
-Grammar is essential! This is not an elite thread, but "Semi-Elite" may be added to the title. Please! Nobody's perfect, but make an attempt! If you can't spell, "spell" or don't know the meaning of puncuation, DO NOT post here!
-No bargaining. That means, no "If you join my thread, I'll join yours." Also, it means, when I say, "Thanks for joining!" don't post, "You're welcome. You can pay me back by joining my thread."
-Keep it real. No jewelry, blue curliques, or orange purple-spotted eyes.

Here's the form:

Name:
Personality(no, "will unfold"s!!):
Description:
What kind of big cat?:
Other:

*My form*

Name: Stormfire
Position? Wanted?: Lead Male
Personality(no, "will unfold"s!!): Tough, clever, but impatient.
Description: A long tail and whiskers, white with a silvery black maze of stripes.
What kind of big cat?: White tiger
Other: No mate, no kits yet.

Lead Male: Stormfire (Socky!)
Lead Female:

Deputy:

Med. Cat:

Warriors:

Queens:

Elders:

Kits:

This is a pride of cats whose main goal is to escape from Bowerstone Zoo and to find freedom.
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open!   Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:08 am

Name: Shadowflight
Position? Wanted?: Medicine Cat
Personality(no, "will unfold"s!!): strong, trustworthy cat, but will never take no for an answer.
Description: completely black body except for a white moon beside his eye and a bigger on on his side.
What kind of big cat?: Black Panther
Other: has a silver tip on right ear.

Last edited by Tigerpower on Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open!   Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:37 am

Name: Lightningshadow
Position? Wanted?: Deputy
Personality(no, "will unfold"s!!): A quiet liger who only relies on action.
Description: A pale wheat colored pelt with Bright yellow eyes. He has a X birthmark on his underbelly.
What kind of big cat?: LIGER! i just had too.
Other: by "Quiet", ˆmean he doesn't talk loud.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open!   Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:48 am

Name: Sandstorm
Position? Wanted?: warrior .... maybe lead?
Personality(no, "will unfold"s!!): outgoing, kind, but will defend herself, she is shy of two-legs, and will try to get away from them as much as possible. She dosen't talk unless she needs too, some bravery when she knows she can do something, but is reluctent to try something new.
Description: her coat is a deep orange, deeper then the tiger pelt on the rpc wallpaper, brown stripes instead of black, but are so dark you can't tail. Brown eyes.

What kind of big cat?: bangal tiger
Other: none

Last edited by Wolf on Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open!   Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 1:15 pm

Name:Spottedpath
Position? Wanted?: Warrior/eventual queen....Perhaps Lead female?
Personality(no, "will unfold"s!!): Kind, intelligent. Is very swift, but not in water.
Description: Has translucent-like silvery eyes, one has a blue flec.Brilliant spotted coat and long, plumy tail.
What kind of big cat?: Snowleopard
Other: Not really...Has been in pride since begining, obviously...lol ^^

(Hey Socky...What if, after they eventually escaped...they found Twilight's pride....and decided to make a pride near her's? Like the four clans..except two prides.Just a Thought!)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open!   Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 2:36 pm

((Oh, I like that idea! My we rp?))
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open!   Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 2:58 pm

((Yes, you all may RP. Alley, I think at the end of this, if we have enough members and posts to make it a Part 1, then Part 2 could be about finding Twilight's pride and all.))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open!   Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 3:01 pm

Lightningshadow woke up with a yawn and went to see the landscape while he had the interest.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open!   Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 5:23 pm

Name:Keena
Postion:Lead female if I can but warrior
Personality:Will unfold...
Description:Pale golden lioness
What kind of cat:Lioness
Other:Was a kit when we were taken away from our home
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open!   Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 6:39 pm

Spottedpath blinked sleep away and stood, stretching out one of her hind legs. She went over to the den near hers and peered inside, taking in Stormfire's petcular scent. "Rise and Shine," she called inside, eyes adjusting to the cold dark. Along with the Male's scent, she could detect a bit of stale twoleg- keeper, and she cringed.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open!   Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 6:56 pm

Shadowflight lunged at the fence between him and the twolegs, sending them scattering. He had a deep hatred for them, and went back to get food. He roared at a twoleg keeper, it tossed him a piece of meat and ran from the exhibit.Shadowflight glared at the artificial den, and went into a cave near where the keepers tossed out food.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open!   Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 10:21 am

Lightningshadow looked up at the two-legs staring at him. He always had this since he was a cross-over between a Lion and Tiger, two-legs considered him a "freak". He got used to it over the time he had been in the prison, but it still haunts him.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open!   Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:41 am

Shadowflight flew out of the den,and luged at the keepers staring at Lightningshadow. "Foolish twolegs. All they do is stare at nature. They don't save it, care about it, they just stare. Fools." he spat, and went back to his cave.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open!   Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:51 am

"I couldn't agree more," Lightningshadow said. He would've done it anyway, but he let it slide.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open!   Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:48 pm

"You would if you understood me." he stated, his tail twitching vicously at the twolegs giving meat.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open!   Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 5:36 pm

Spottedpath took a paw-step further inside the den. "Stormfire? Wake up!" she meowed, throwing out a paw into the dark and feeling it swipe the tom's ear.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open!   Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 8:13 pm

Name: Shappire.
Position? Wanted?: lead female if possile if not then deputy or warrior.
Personality(no, "will unfold"s!!): kind, trustworthy, sweet, though. Sapphire will stand up for what she thinks and will chnage any cat that thinks shes wrong. if your on ehr good side, you will always stay there.
Description: a beautiful snow lepard with pale blue eyes. Has a sparkling coat with some fickers of sliverish color.
What kind of big cat?: snow leparod.
Other: has been in the zoo/pride since the benning
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open!   Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 8:39 pm

Name: Tierra (Thats spanish for earth or something)
Position? Wanted?: Warrior... lead maybe
Personality(no, "will unfold"s!!): Likes to stand out. She's very clever and smart, but has a bad side, so don't get on it!
Description: Has green eyes, white fur, and a scar in her left back foot.
What kind of big cat?: Snow leopard.
Other: Nope!
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open!   Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 4:54 pm

Shadowflight padded over to Stormfire's den. "He's been sleeping exceptionally late the last few days,not like him, I'd leave him alone if I were you." he stated, walking past Spottedpath, twining his tail with hers incedentally.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open!   Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 6:23 pm

(hi Tiger!)

Spottedpath sighed. "I know...I geuss I'm just worried." she felt her tail being intwined, and pulled it away embarrassedly. What was that? she thought, stalking away to another artificial rock.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open!   Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 9:11 pm

Sapphire troted oevr to Spottedpath, " hello," Spaiire greeted happily. " who was that?" she added looking at Shadowfight. I wounder where he is..... She thought remining her of her old friend.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open!   Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 2:48 pm

I opened my eyes, groggily looking around. "Whew, that hurt!" I exclaimed, padding out of my den. "In case you didn't know, the twolegs pierced me with a tooth-like thing, filled with something clear but liquid. Crazy big-eyes." I called them big-eyes because they would always have big eyes whenever they looked at us.

"One of these days we're gonna get free," I added quietly to myself.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open!   Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 5:25 pm

Spottedpath looked over to (Socky). "Again? Now what will they come up with.." she pondered, standing and stretching over to the tom. "I thought I heard one twoleg call it a 'saringe', but I don't know if it's right..."
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open!   Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 11:55 am

"Ah. Well, that liquid in it is syrup...maybe it's a combination of saringe and syrup--syringe!" I padded over to the big glass wall, stalking up and down, occasionally snarling. The twolegs jumped back. "That's right," I growled. "We'll teach you to capture nature!"

((He's Stormfire.))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open!   Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 11:57 am

"They do it to themself too, those mouse-brained two-legs," Lightningshadow said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open!   Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next