RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Water Manette Pack

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
roleplaylover23
RP Lover
RP Lover
roleplaylover23

Water Manette Pack Empty
PostSubject: Water Manette Pack   Water Manette Pack I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 6:38 pm

"Hello.This is the Water Manette Pack".Says a manette behinde you.Your shocked by the wonderful and pretty ocean decorated with seashells,pretty coral,fish swimming in schools of colors and sand dollars at the bottom.Here's the rules:Good grammar only,No violence between your manette or [] PM if you have to talk,No lol,gtg,ttyl or stuff like that unless your in a hurry and you can use the smiley,Smiles are aloud just by charaeter or person and Have fun.Fourm:Name: Age: Personalitiy: Other:.Other Rule:No deaths.Name:Carabelle Age:23 Personalitiy:Nice,Fun and Mean if so Other:Founder of the pack and is the leader.

Last edited by roleplaylover23 on Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

Water Manette Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water Manette Pack   Water Manette Pack I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 7:08 pm

Please use proper puntuation. ("")
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

Water Manette Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water Manette Pack   Water Manette Pack I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 8:14 pm

Ya, what she said. Its easyer if its straight up and down and stuff....
Back to top Go down
roleplaylover23
RP Lover
RP Lover
roleplaylover23

Water Manette Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water Manette Pack   Water Manette Pack I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 10:44 am

What do you mean?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Water Manette Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water Manette Pack   Water Manette Pack I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Water Manette Pack
Page 1 of 1