RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fourleaf Pack

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

Location : Magical land where the are Unicorns and GLITTER!!! Oh yea!!! >:D

Fourleaf Pack  Empty
PostSubject: Fourleaf Pack    Fourleaf Pack  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 10:17 am

Plot
------------------
"Forget it!" A Brown wolf snarled "Calm down Darkflight!" a she-wolf said to the brown wolf. Darkflight rolled his eyes, "How is calming down going, to help keep are pack in order?! Takota how?. "You have no say in this!" The she-wolf spoke to him in a angry tone she hadn't used in a long time. The she-wolf looked up, "Only time can tell." Darkflight snarled and walked away.
You've been hunting in the woods for some time now you sweaty and tired. You soon Run into Darkflight he drags you along into the territory. Takota orders Darkflight to put you down. "Hello, how can I help you this evening?" she asks her eyes shining brightly.

[size=18][b]WILL YOU JOIN THE PACK?[/b][/size]

Form
---------------
Name:
Personality(may unfold):
Looks:

Rules
-----------------
You know them
No swearing

Mine
-------------------
Name: Takota
Personality(may unfold):Will unfold
Looks: Takota is a Orange she-wolf she has green eyes and she keep her fur well taken care of, her claws are black.

Name: Darkflight
Personality(may unfold):Will unfold
Looks: Darkflight has dark brown fur and a battle scar,over his eye and has a scar on his black right leg.He also is one of the tallest wolves in the pack

Name: Sachi
Personality(may unfold):will unfold
Looks: Sachi has black fur and has scars from other wolves, picking on him and he is the shortest wolf in the pack.

Name:Zen
Personality(may unfold): will unfold
Looks: Zen has white fur with blue eyes. Her teeth are well kept along with her fur.

Ranks of Fourleaf pack:

Leader: Takota(me)
Deputy: Lusio(Splashie)
Warriors:Zen(me)
Queens:
Pups:Nata(Splashie)
Elders:
Hunters: Sawni(Splashie)
Omega: Sachi(me) Kimi(Splashie)

Leader: Darkflight (me)
Deputy:
Warriors: Dus(me)
Queens: Odina(Splashie)
Pups:
Elders:
Hunters: Tocho(splashie)
Omega:

Last edited by Breyercrazy52 on Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:43 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

Fourleaf Pack  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourleaf Pack    Fourleaf Pack  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:54 pm

Name: Kimi (meaning - Secret)
Personality: Unfolds
Looks:
Code:
[img]http://www.mcnamarareport.com/wp-content/gallery/nature/WhiteWolf1%2022.jpg[/img]

Name: Sawni (meaning - Echo)
Personality: will unfold
Looks:
Code:
[img]http://battlehowl.webs.com/Paige3.jpg[/img]

Copy-written images have been edited and coded, unless you can prove they are your own. - Rebecca
Back to top Go down
http://skywatchersrpg.forumotion.com
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

Fourleaf Pack  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourleaf Pack    Fourleaf Pack  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 2:04 pm

(accepted I was hoping we could get two Omegas ^_^ Also were did you get your photos?)
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

Fourleaf Pack  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourleaf Pack    Fourleaf Pack  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 2:13 pm

Sachi walked around the other wolfs beated down on him. He dug his face in the dirt, he didn't mind his rank but, didn't like it. Sachi yipped as a wolf shut him up by nipping him muzzle hard. He yelped and walked off tail tucked under.

Darkflight was annoyed he snarled Takota didn't get it! His face was showing signs off annoyance. He walked past Sachi and turned fast and nipped him hard.

Sachi yelped and a drop a blood feel from him to the ground.

Takota was in her den thinking about the meeting she had with Darkflight. The Nerve! He was so annoying but gave great advice.

Zen was somewere in the brush he was waiting for a deer to come out. She sprung out just intime for it to bounce away. She rolled her eyes this was hard

Takota stood high on the leader rock whitch her den was under. "Pack we are low on prey we must at least catch a deer.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

Fourleaf Pack  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourleaf Pack    Fourleaf Pack  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:59 pm

Sawni nodded and raced out of camp to track a herd of deer down. He slowed to a walk as he caught scent of an old trail and followed it to a small stream then had a glimce of a buck on the other side of the stream. He backed up and hind in the trees and undergrowth, waiting for the right moment to strike. He watched as the deers' head went down to eat some of the bright green grass. He took this as his chance and pounced across the water then jumped up on the buck. Biting into his neck and using is large paws to help brng it down. After a few minutes the deer fell limp and he sat up.

Kimi kept low watching Darkflight take his anger out on Sachi. She wanted to help him but she knew then she would get a worst treatment. She walked over to him with her head low and tail draging on the ground. She licked the blood away and walked him to a pile of leaves so the he could rest. Her snow white fur stayed stained with dirt and mud most of the time. "Are you okay, Sachi," she asked once they were away from the other wolves.

(thank you and i got them from google and i forgot that tonight i am going to south dakota for two weeks and i dont know if i will have internet)
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

Fourleaf Pack  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourleaf Pack    Fourleaf Pack  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 5:22 pm

Sachi looked at Kimi, "Yea, Darkflight usually does the worst. Never be around him when he's angry." Sachi was glad it was only a minnor wound Darkflight had done worse.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

Fourleaf Pack  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourleaf Pack    Fourleaf Pack  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 6:20 pm

Kimi smiled and stared up at the sky. "You think Sawni found anything? I'm hungry." She watched the sky as she spoke to Sachi.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

Fourleaf Pack  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourleaf Pack    Fourleaf Pack  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 7:30 pm

"I sure hope so." But dont get excited we get the food after, every one at thats mostly fur and bones. He wanted to be a pack laelder very bedly so he could eat first and Kimi could join him.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

Fourleaf Pack  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourleaf Pack    Fourleaf Pack  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 7:37 pm

Kimi nodded and lied down with her head resting on her paws. "Yeah." She sighed and waited for a howl or for Sawni to come in with it.

Sawni draged the deer back to the camp and called for Takota. Once he was there he backed away from the deer and bowed. "Your dinner Takota."
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

Fourleaf Pack  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourleaf Pack    Fourleaf Pack  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 9:33 pm

Name: Lusio (meaning - Light)
Personality(may unfold): will unfold
Looks:
Code:
[img]http://api.ning.com/files/VxZNYHGPJzZHt4uXqeSJJWqbwXxq-Mnx7NONQrLSeSMfZ5E8cK28OTiarRmWuMK76396kSeaLTLmb1bGKUztYQWKfiQmuVGU/BW128_TimberWolf_525.jpg[/img]

Name: Nata (meaning - Speaker)
Personality(may unfold): not yet formed but will unfold.
Looks:
Code:
[img]http://cache.foxsaver.com/thumbnails/2008/05/11/657830100l.jpg[/img]

Copy-written images have been edited and coded, unless you can prove they are your own. - Rebecca
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

Fourleaf Pack  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourleaf Pack    Fourleaf Pack  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 12:42 am

As a rule of RPC, you are not allowed to use copy-written images on anything. It has been brought to my attention that images on this thread are being used without permission from their creators. While I do not mind images for descriptions, please find something royalty-free or get permission. Thank you.
- Rebecca

(There is also a set of links in my signature that include the copy-written images post. I suggest you read them, or at least that one.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

Fourleaf Pack  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourleaf Pack    Fourleaf Pack  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:20 am

Takota smiled food for the pack! "Sawni please join me." She began to tear back the fur and eat.

Sachi waited near by the food ready to eat, the smell made him want to push Takota out and eat. Of course if he did that he would be punished.

Takota invited in the warriors, queens an elders as well as the hunters. After the pack had eaten she let the Omegas begin to eat.

Sachi leaped and began to eat.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

Fourleaf Pack  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourleaf Pack    Fourleaf Pack  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:29 pm

Sawni nodded not arguing with his leader for piece of some of the good meat. He didn't push his luckband when Takota was done he backed up and licked around his muzzle and lied down in the shade of a tree to cool off and relax. He was glad he could bring food to the pack to help keep them strong. He watched as everyone else ate what was rest of the deer.

Kimi followed ober with Sachi to what was left of the deer Sawni had brought back. She used her teeth to get the rest of the meat the was left.

(did you accept my other 2 wolves?)
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

Fourleaf Pack  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourleaf Pack    Fourleaf Pack  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 12:22 pm

(oh yea let me add them is there a guardian of the pup or no?)
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

Fourleaf Pack  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourleaf Pack    Fourleaf Pack  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:46 pm

(no her mom and dad died but Lusio watches over her.)

Lusio sat by a rock and watched Nata pounce on a leaf thn run over to Darkflight and jump on his tail. Her followed the young pup and said in a stern tone, "Nata, Darkflight is a busy wolf and he dosent need a pup at his paws." He pushed her away with his tail the mummered, "I'm sorry for that Darkflight." He followed Nata as she bounced over to the two omegas, Sachi and Kimi. He watched as Kimi backed up and away from the deer as Nata playfully growled at her.

Nata growled at Kimi and Sachi wagging her tail but stopped when Kimi backed up and lowered her head. She looked at Sachi to see if he thought she was playing or not.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

Fourleaf Pack  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourleaf Pack    Fourleaf Pack  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 1:34 pm

(Darkflight is just well Darkflight its in Character.)

Darkflight looked at the pup. He smiled grimly, "Lusio it's fine." he stood up and walked away muttering so they couldn't here. Keep an eye on your pup, he thought. Coyote might get him, or maybe me if I was in a real bad mood. He smirked and kept walking into the deep brush.

(Sachi is a bit foolish not a bit, alot. XD)
Sachi looked at Nata then at Kimi, "C'mon Kimi whats wrong with a bit of fun?" Then he rembered, "Oh yea.. Omegas. Just this time." He got in his playing position. Besides all that could happen is he could get bitten. Besides isn't that what he was for?
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

Fourleaf Pack  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourleaf Pack    Fourleaf Pack  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 1:52 pm

Kimi looked at Sachi and then joined him. Her fuffy tail brushing the ground as she watched the other wolves in the corner of her eyes. She saw Sawni get up but ignored it. Her eyes darted to Sachi and she pounced on him making him roll to the ground then cast a glance to Nata to join the laying.

Nata dropped into a hunters crouch and padded closer to Sachi then turned and jumped on Kimi then pounced on Sachi.

Sawni got up and walked over to Takota. "Would you like me to track down some more prey?" He sat down in front of her and watched the omegas and pup play.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

Fourleaf Pack  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourleaf Pack    Fourleaf Pack  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 5:39 pm

Takota gazed at Sawni, "If you wish." She gazed back to the pups and omegas.

Sachi rolled over and leaped out. He looked back at Kimi. Then he pounced on her. He looked at Nata, "C'mon help me get her!" He said playfuly.

Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

Fourleaf Pack  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourleaf Pack    Fourleaf Pack  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 6:11 pm

Sawni nodded and padded back over to the shade to rest a little longer. He walked pass the playing wolves as he passed he glanced over at Lusio and nodded to him and he flopped down onto his side, laying his light colored head on the soft grass by the tree. Closing his eyes he looked like he was dead if you didn't see the light rise and fall of his chest. He lied motionless only his tail flickering every once and a while.

Lusio nodded back to Sawni then watched the young pup again. He maded glances at Takota to see if she was approving the play of omegas and a pup. His thick drak brown-gray fur blowing in a light breeze that had reached through the trees.

Kimi was careful to not kick around after Sachi knocked her to the ground. She watched him and made a playful yelp with a hint of laughter.

Nata smiled and helped Sachi keep Kimi down.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

Fourleaf Pack  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourleaf Pack    Fourleaf Pack  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 2:08 pm

(sorry for not posting sooner)

Sachi was having fun. He was glad Darkflight was not around. He looked over to Kimi who was laughing, Then at Nata who was still smiling. A good day indeed.

Darkflight had come back from 'work' so he called it. He walked innto camp seeing omegas and pups playing. "What is the meaning of this?!" He snarled.

Takota was starled as Darkflight yelled she looekd in his way.

Darkflight ran up to the three. "Omegas are mean't to be used for anger not playing!" he screamed "This pup is going to be a warrior! So she is higher than you! No Omega should play with a pup!"

Sachi watched Darkflight ready for attack he dug his face in the ground.

Darkflight bit down on Sachi hard, then he looked at Kimi and aimed a hard nip. He Tried to pick up Nata and return her to her guardian.

Takota got up and whispered somthing in his ear somthing along the lines of: "You are relived of your job as deputy."

Darkflight lit with anger as he ran off.

Takota looked at Lusio, "Would you like to take the place as deputy?"
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

Fourleaf Pack  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourleaf Pack    Fourleaf Pack  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 2:31 pm

(its ok)

Kimi rolled on to her back as Darkflight yelled at them. She tryed to lick under his muzzle but got snapped at on the tip of her muzzle. She stayed on her back as she whimpered and stayed in a submissive posture. She watched as he walked away with Nata in his deadly jaws. She scrabbled to the paws and troted away with her head low and tail between her legs.

Nata sighed and whined,"We were just having fun Darkflight, and I want to be a hunter not a warrior."

Lusio padded up to Darkflight. "Let her go. I watch out for her and she is the only pup. So she is aloud to play with the omegas." He backed up as Takota came up as he got the young pup and pushed her to her nest to go to sleep. When Takota asked him if he would be deputy he nodded. He quickly walked over to Kimi and Sachi. "I'm sorry you got im trouble with Darkflight for playing with Nata."
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

Fourleaf Pack  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourleaf Pack    Fourleaf Pack  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 2:39 pm

Darkflight let the pup go. He fled into the forest. He'd return though.

Sachi stood up taller. No more. He would take one more second. He fled into the woods following Darkflight swiftly.

Takota would have stopped Sachi but, Sachi needs to learn better skills. He'd howl if he needed help. She'd lead the pack with her and help him.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

Fourleaf Pack  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourleaf Pack    Fourleaf Pack  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 2:59 pm

Lusco watched as Darkflight and Sachi ran out of camp. He went back over to Nata and sat beside her as she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

Fourleaf Pack  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourleaf Pack    Fourleaf Pack  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 6:01 pm

Darkflight sprung out at Sachi he pinend him to the ground.

Sachi sprung up and bit hardly at His attacker's flank.

"Fighting back can get you expeled!" He snarled and bit and took loose hair off of Sachi.

"Great that's really good!" he said back , "I don't want to deal with you!." He bit under Darkflight's throat.

Darkflight's air was boundign hard black dots swarmed around his eyesigh.

Sachi let go as Darkflight fainted. Sachi fled back to camp. Darkflight wasn't much of a fighter was he?
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

Fourleaf Pack  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourleaf Pack    Fourleaf Pack  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 6:06 pm

Kimi slowly walked back over to what was left of the deer and lied down next to it as she chewed on a bone. She shook her head and watched Nata on the otherside.

Sawni opened his eyes again and sat up watching Takota then looked away quickly and watched the others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fourleaf Pack  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourleaf Pack    Fourleaf Pack  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fourleaf Pack
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next