RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

<<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Do you like it?
Pie!
<<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%<<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
YES I LOVE IT!!!!!!
<<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 4 I_vote_lcap20%<<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
ehh not my thing
<<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%<<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
NO!
<<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 4 I_vote_lcap20%<<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Cheesecake
<<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 4 I_vote_lcap60%<<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

Location : Magical land where the are Unicorns and GLITTER!!! Oh yea!!! >:D

<<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 3:52 pm

Runningbrook snarled, "Young one!," he snapped, "Why Stay with these wolves they only want to cause harm!" he snapped his jaws in mid air the growled
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 3:52 pm

Runningbrook snarled, "Young one!," he snapped, "Why Stay with these wolves they only want to cause harm!" he snapped his jaws in mid air the growled
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 6:38 pm

((So I'll assume since Runningbrook appears to be healthy you dodged my attack.. again... it's not realistic to dodge that much but whatever.))

Lucas pricked his ears as he thought over Runningbrook's comment, but he didn't respond. If this wolf was talking, he must not be serious about fighting. It wasn't really worth fighting him, then. Carefully, Lucas turned to see what the blue wolf was doing. At least the blue wolf put up a challenge; the wolf had backed off of Cerberus, swinging around and looking for someone to fight.

"Back here," Lucas muttered, and pounced at Skull. He caught Skull by the paws and pinned him down, his jaws open. He suddenly thought of getting his throat torn out, and bent his head. "So what now?" he taunted, his eyes flashing. Skull launched forward with his paws, but Lucas immediately jumped back. If Skull didn't get into gear, it would be a long fight.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 7:06 pm

Midnight swung her head around as she realized that her packmate Skull needed help. The vicious dark blue wolf leaped into battle alongside the male of the same color, catching the Dark Wolf by surprise and bowling him over on his side. Though Midnight was a spirited fighter, she didn't want to get away, and didn't bother pinning her enemy down. It would be more exciting if she didn't do that. With a satisfied, almost evil grin on her face, her violet eyes flashed with anger as she kept her eyes on Lucas, ready to leap again if -- hopefully when -- her enemy stood up again.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 8:55 pm

Lucas was indeed taken by surprise when the second wolf came in to help. It was a she-wolf, but if Skull was normal she would in no way be inferior to him because of her gender. He tumbled onto his side in the grass, barely catching himself with his paws after two full rolls. Still a bit shaky, he stood up, his lips pulled back in fury. It wasn't time to worry about Cerberus right now; the leader was powerful and could take care of himself, especially while Runningbrook had been distracted. At the moment, though, it was three against one; as far as Lucas could tell, the grey-and-white wolf was still targeting him, alongside the new blue-violet colored she-wolf and the battle-hungry blue wolf. He had no intention of giving up, but the odds were against him, so he'd have to be careful.

He stood up, slowly at first, and then quickly. Since the blue wolf was probably most dangerous, he'd have to attack Skull first.

Skull had stepped back, seeing that Midnight had come in to help. Now he stood poised with his ears forward, ready to pounce at the same time Midnight was obviously planning to.

Lucas knew that Midnight would probably lunge at him once more when he stood, so he had his teeth bared, facing the purplish wolf and ready to tear through her pelt once she got within range. It would be a quick and risky attack, but if he aimed right he might be able to inflict a deadly wound.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 4:31 pm

(i'm sorry I didn't catch that sorry you can hit me with your best shot fire away! lol This is that post but changed a bit.)

Runningbrook felt the body land on his he yelped and turned over and aimed to nip his challenger
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:29 pm

Foxpelt turned to see runningbrook crushed almost under a wolf's body she darted over to runningbrook snarling madly this once friendly wolf looked as if she would attack anything who hurt her or Runningbrook.

Sunfire heard Foxpelt snarling she was focused on attacking anyone who lauched at her.

Twilight kept her pups safe growling at any wolf that passed the den. She wrapped around her pups and she wanted to fight badly but she couldn't not with [i]her[/i] pups.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 8:17 pm

(Let's keep this rp alive c'mon :D)
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 9:05 pm

((Well, OK. I wanna be able to roleplay Vincent.))

Vincent snuggled in closer to the warmth, unknowingly pretty much tackling his brother Grimmjow.

((Gotta get Lan Fan to reply first.))
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:26 pm

Cerberus's eyes filled with terror they had to move it was too risky with the pups. He howled a retreat howl and he picked up two of his pups twilight following behind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4