RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~ Empty
PostSubject: ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~   ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 4:10 pm

~ Plot ~

When eleven year old\'s Jay Simons, and Annabelle Marie figure out they have powers, they\'re in deep trouble. Well, first off, they get an odd dream, telling them to meet at the old, run down park to find more kids with powers, like them. Then, second, they\'ve attracted The Shadows. See, these kids are part of The Light, they have powers consisting of one elemental, and then one random, cool power. The Shadows aren\'t real people, but spirits, and are attracted to and can track down the kids if they use their powers. Which Jay and Anna did, not knowing the consquences. Will you join forces with The Light, and try and defeat the shadows? Or will you become a traitor on their side, and help The Shadows?

~ Form ~

Name;
Gender;
Description;
Personality;
Power;
Other;

~ Mine ~

Name; Annabelle Marie
Gender; Female
Description; She is short, but slender. She has long, dark brown and curly hair reaching the middle of her back. She has matching eyes, and usually wears t-shirts and jeans, along with sneakers. She has tan skin, and slight freckles along the bridge of her nose.
Personality; Anna is very tempermental. She can be snappy at random times, but really nice others. She is kind, caring, and overall a good friends most of the time. Mess with her or her friends and she will hurt you. xD
Power; Fire Elemental, and Levitation
Other; Nope

Name; Jay Simons
Gender; Male
Description; Is is abnormally tall for his age, and average weight. He has a messy mop of black hair atop his head, and forest green eyes. He is quite pale, and has light freckles as well. He usually wears and green and black striped shirt and jeans, along with sneakers.
Personality; Jay is clever and cunning, as well as very smart. He can hack into anything, and in quick time. He gets very protective of the people he knows and loves, and is loyal to them always. He is a fairly good fighter, but not as strong as Anna.
Power; Plant control, and then speed
Other; Nope

~ THE LIGHT ~

~ Leaders ~

Annabelle Marie & Jay Simons - Branch!

~ Second In Command ~

Jane Bishop - Vixen!

~ Followers ~

Kash Bishop - Vixen!

Last edited by Barbies! on Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~   ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 4:24 pm

Name; Jane Biship

Gender; Female

Description; Jane is a fairly thin, medium-height girl. She has long, light blonde hair that ends a little past her sholders. She has shiny green eyes and faint freckles. She usually wears a fairly nice shirt, like ones with word and stuff. Along with that she would wear either shorts, jeans or skort/skirt, and flip flops or tennies shoes. Matters on the weather.

Personality; Jane is mostly light-hearted and cheerful. She is super curious, and cares about everything. But if something is harming her freinds, she turns completly opposite, aggresive, snotty and rude. She isn't the shy kind either, lemme tell you.

Power; You won't guess it. xD Darkness! Mind reading.

Other; Nah

-

Name; Kash Biship

Gender; Male

Description; He's Jane's twin and brother. Same height, eye color and hair color. His hair is just way shorter, and is like a normal boys hair, which is hard to explain for me. xD

Personality; Kash is like ane too. xD So read above, 'cause I'm lazy.

Power; Weather, Attractiveness. xD

Other; Nope
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~   ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 4:25 pm

((Approved and added.))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~   ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 4:26 pm

(Wait, can Jane me second in command? xD)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~   ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 4:27 pm

((Sure! I added Jane as Second. Do you wanna start now? Or wait.))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~   ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 4:29 pm

(Sure. YOU START.)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~   ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 4:31 pm

((Kay. They'll start by having meeting at the park. =D))

Annabelle Marie huffed, and glared at the bright afternoon sun. "I still don't see why we're doing this!" Anna tried reasoning with Jay for what seemed like the fiftith time. "It was just a dream!" Her voice dropped to a low tone. "I mean, I guess we're special, but.." She trailed off as Jay elbowed her as they entered the park.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~   ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 4:34 pm

Jane and Kash were at the park already. Jane huffed. "C'mon Kash! No one is here. It was a dream. So, they're just powers..." She trailed off when her older brother by 20 minutes gave her a death glare to shut up.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~   ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 4:36 pm

Jay nudged Anna, as he spotted two children sitting in the park. Obviously, this had to mean something. Nobody else ever came to this park, unless you were like Jay, crazy, in Anna's opinion.
Anna groaned. "You don't honestly think.." Jay glared, and walked up to the two other children.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~   ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 4:37 pm

Jane stayed quiet. "Uh, hi?" She said to the kids that walked up.
Kash rolled his eyes. "Shut up, Jane." He growled.
Jane scowled at her brother.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~   ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 4:39 pm

Anna was about to speak, going to excuse her friend for being an INSANE IDIOT, but Jay glared at her again. She crossed her arms, and huffed. "Idiot."
Jay looked at Kash and Jane, obviously twins. "Shut it, Anna." He paused. "I'm Jay, this is Anna. And you are..?"
Anna scowled.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~   ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 4:42 pm

"I'm Jane, and teh stubborn guy beside me is kash." She answered.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~   ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 4:44 pm

Anna nearly grinned, but kept her mouth shut. She didn't know these kids, they could be like.. I dunno.

Jay nodded briskly. "I.. Have you had any weird dreams lately?" He asked suddenly.

Anna was mortified. They sure didn't look like they had, they just looked like bored kids.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~   ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 4:46 pm

Jane smirked at Kash, then looked back at teh kids. "Yeah." She answered.
Kash frowned. "Well, someone's got an additude." He snapped at his sister.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~   ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 4:47 pm

Anna again had to stifle her grin. Jane seemed pretty cool, in her opinion.
"About..?" Jay prompted. He didn't sound pushy or anything, simply curious.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~   ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 4:51 pm

Jane grinned slightly. "But, why may you be asking?" She asked.
Kash rolled his eyes, ready to trip his sister.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~   ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 4:52 pm

"Because Anna and I recently had very odd dreams, the same exact dreams, in fact. Saying to meet here, to find more kids with.." He trailed off.
"Powers." Anna finished his sentence, ready to be put in a padded cell. xD
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~   ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 4:54 pm

Kash blinked.
Jane grinned and brightened. "Same with us!" She answered.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~   ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 4:55 pm

Anna blinked, almost at the same time Kash did. Okay, so maybe they WEREN'T crazy after all.
Jay smiled, looking back at Anna, who scowled back at him. "Well, good to know we're not going like, insane. Anna was opposed to even coming."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~   ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 4:58 pm

Jane blushed and grinned at Anna. "Boys are weirdos." She whispered. "It was Kash's idea." She said, scowling at her brother.
Kash smirked and stood up.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~   ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 4:58 pm

Anna grinned and nodded her agreement.
Jay rolled his eyes at the girls, and looked at Kash and Jane. "So, what ARE your powers?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~   ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 5:01 pm

Kash slightly grinned at Anna. "i only know that I can control weather." He lied.
Jane scowled at her brother. he was a a good liarer(sp. xD). She shrugged. "Darkness and mind reading is mine."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~   ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 5:02 pm

"Cool!" Anna said. "I can control fire, and have levitation. I haven't tried it out much, though." She admitted.
"Plant control and speed." Jay said.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~   ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 5:04 pm

Kash elbowed his sister.
jane shoved Kash. "Knock it off, you big sisy." She retorted, irritated. "You may be older by 20 minutes, but at least I'm not as irritating." She grumbled.
Kash rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~   ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 5:05 pm

Anna grinned, and then turned to Kash. "So, you can control weather? Lemme see!" She grinned.

((Ohh.. Epic shadow moment coming up. xD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~   ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Humanoid Role-Plays :: Other RPs-
Jump to: