RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~   ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:57 pm

Kash growled. "Shut it." He warned.
Jand blinked.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~   ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:58 pm

Anna stepped away, embarrassed. Whoops. The shadows encircled then for a moment longer, and then disappeared, small black little shadows lingering a little longer then last time.
Jay rolled his eyes. "Would you STOP argueing for like, five seconds?" He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~   ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:59 pm

Mill and Noka nodded.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~   ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 11:00 pm

Jane growled and glared at Mill and Noka for a moment longer.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~   ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 11:01 pm

Anna was quiet, rolling her eyes at them. "ANYWAYS, we kinda need to stop acting like little kids, please, because little kids don't have powers and freakish shadow things attacking them."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~   ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 11:26 pm

"So, like, what do we do?" Mill asked, confused.

Noka closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~   ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:00 am

Jane blinked.
Kash shrugged and turned to Anna. "I you think that's it, tell us how!"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~   ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 12:33 pm

"Tell you how to what?" Anna asked, shrugging slightly. She didn't know how to get rid of those freaky things.. Yet.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~   ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 12:36 pm

Jane sighed and looked at Kash.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~   ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 3:47 pm

Noka muttered something to himself and looked at Mill. Obviously he couldn't control his power of being able to understand animals, right? He looked at Jane. "Well, since we can't use our powers with out the Shadows appearing, there's only one thing to do..."

Mill sighed and laid down on his back, his hands behind his head.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~   ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:01 pm

Jane put her hands on her hips. "And that is...?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~   ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:07 pm

"Destroy them. Or, I guess it sounds stupid, we could get rid of the powers. but that wouldn't be fun, now would it?" Noka said.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~   ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 10:50 pm

Anna's eyes went wide. "We can't destroy the powers! Do you even understand how much of a one in a million chance this is!?"
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~   ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 10:56 pm

Noka shook his head. "It's a temptation. We have to destroy the shadows or our powers, how hard is that to understand?"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~   ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 11:01 pm

Anna paused, thinking it over slowly. She finally sighed. "Fine, then it looks like we're destroying those shadows, because I'm not getting rid of my powers. One in a million chance." Anna said.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~   ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 11:05 pm

Noka smiled and turned to Mill.

Mill nodded his head. "I'm with Anna. And girl, you more loose ends then Momento!"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~   ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 12:46 am

"I'm in, too. And I agree with Mill." Jay grinned, Anna grinning in return. She turned to Jane and Kash. "Who's up to go Shadow huntin'?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~   ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:24 am

Jane nodded. "Yup. No way i'm getting rid of my powers." She agreed. Kash nodded.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~   ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 1:02 pm

"Let's just stop copying each other and get on with it!" Mill said, working on Anna's hair like no tomorrow.

Noka nodded and asked, "How do you think we do it?"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~   ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 1:33 pm

Anna rolled her eyes at Mill, and was quiet for a moment. "I think we have to use our powers to do it, I think we have to summon them and then fight them."
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

Location : Just gazing into the sky, looking for a shooting star to wish on.

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~   ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 2:10 pm

~ Form ~

Name; Sydney Hayes
Gender; female
Description; Has some pretty blonde hair, and piercing misty blue eyes. Plump lips, and tan skin. She is skinny and short.
Personality; Is nice and mean like any other person, but a short temper. If I ere you I'd treat like you would like to be treated. And don't mess with her friends. Sheused to be a black belt in karate as ell as her twin, Alexis.
Power; Turns power against one another, super speed
Other; Light side =D

------

~ Form ~

Name; Esther Caylls
Gender; female
Description; Looks like Esther in the movie 'Orphan' (Is 11)
Personality; Find out
Power; Darkness and coldness
Other; Is on the dark side =[

BTW, I have not seen the movie orphan, I don't like horror movies. *Shakes head no*

-----

~ Form ~

Name; Alexis Hayes
Gender; female
Description; Chocolate brown hair with matching brown eyes. Tan skin, short and skinny. Maybe 5"7
Personality; Find out
Power; Turns power against you; shapeshifter
Other; Light side =D
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpcentral.forumotion.com
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~   ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 2:14 pm

((Added/Approved, except the one on the dark side. They aren't really people more shadows, I guess. =D))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~   ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 3:40 pm

((Wait, so we can make shadows?))

Mill nodded. "So, you guys ready? Maybe we should just use one power so we know what to expect and stuff," He offered.

Noka nodded also. Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~   ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 5:26 pm

((Both of them are on the light side.))

name; Alayna Morgan
Gender; Female
Description; Dark brown, a beautiful chocolatey brown type of color, like coffee. She has unnatural blue eyes that seem to pierce you. and is a slim fae. She has long legs, along with herself being fast. She is intellegent, and is very good at writing and describing things.
Personality; Alayna is mostly a calm person, but she can be stubborn and difficult. But she can be truthful and honesty; but she is a silent-type person. She is rarely snappy though, and she tries not to lose her temper (which rarely happens.). She might disagree with others and their choices, but she eventaully learns to deal with it. She has her doubts and will become stubborn, but maybe you can just talk it out. She can be rude ever once in a while, but wll stop. She is mostly a book person, and she is surprisingly strong for a girl, but doesn't get aggresive much. She has a simple personality: be quiet and listen.
Power; ((femme a list of the powers. XD idk what powers there are. o.o))
Other; Light Side xD

Name; Jake Askulache(ask-oh-latch)
Gender; male
Description; A tall guy, jet black hair that is shoulder length and hangs in his face. Icey blue eyes, a shade darker than Alayna's. He is strong, but not aggresive. He will defend others; weither they like him or not. He is slim but burly and dependable. He is fast and can outrun many. He mostly wears black, but wears white and green also. He only gets mad when something bad happens or when he wants revenge.
Personality; He is kind, but he can be defendant. He doesn't really talk, but he is not silent like Alayna. He is mostly the so-what's-next-guy, always restless and he gets bored when nothing exciting is happening. But he doesn't like sleeping much, and is no way a person who stays in bed late. He mostly enjoys the outdoors, but gets annoyed when people agrue.
Power; Darkness and earth
Other; Friends with Alayna.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~   ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 5:30 pm

((sorry if my forms suck, I have only RPed humans once. So this human doing is new. I've only rPed werewolves, which don't really dont count to me.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~   ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next