RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Calling all Wolf RP lovers! A more realistic kind of wolf RP...?

Go down 
+3
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Rebecca
Lan Fan
7 posters

Read my post and then vote.
Yes, this sounds like a good idea
Calling all Wolf RP lovers! A more realistic kind of wolf RP...? I_vote_lcap88%Calling all Wolf RP lovers! A more realistic kind of wolf RP...? I_vote_rcap
 88% [ 7 ]
No (please state why not)
Calling all Wolf RP lovers! A more realistic kind of wolf RP...? I_vote_lcap12%Calling all Wolf RP lovers! A more realistic kind of wolf RP...? I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

Calling all Wolf RP lovers! A more realistic kind of wolf RP...? Empty
PostSubject: Calling all Wolf RP lovers! A more realistic kind of wolf RP...?   Calling all Wolf RP lovers! A more realistic kind of wolf RP...? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 7:58 pm

WolfQuest wrote:
A typical pack is a family unit led by a male and female pair and their offspring.

I have recently started playing a game called WolfQuest again, and I suddenly had an idea. See, most -- if not all -- of the wolf packs here are created so that the creator of the RP is the leader and other people sign up as wolves that are taken into the pack. However, since I was having so much fun with WolfQuest, it dawned on me that maybe other people would enjoy a realistic approach on wolf role-plays. My idea was that I could create a wolf pack where people would sign up as dispersal wolves -- wolves of two years that split off from their birth pack to find a mate and start a new pack -- and play with others in that way (or sign up as a pup for an already existing pack, once the RP gets far enough). I wasn't sure whether other people would agree that my idea was good, though, so I created this poll.

So what do you other wolf RP lovers of RPC think? Yes or no to this different approach on wolf role-plays?

(Note: If you are not sure, I'd like you to refrain from voting but still post your opinion.)
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Wolf RP lovers! A more realistic kind of wolf RP...?   Calling all Wolf RP lovers! A more realistic kind of wolf RP...? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:50 pm

That might be interesting!
I'd join. Depending on the plot, and how large the wolf-pack would be, I'm fairly certain I'd join, just for the new-spin on things/realistic approach.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Wolf RP lovers! A more realistic kind of wolf RP...?   Calling all Wolf RP lovers! A more realistic kind of wolf RP...? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:54 pm

Rebecca wrote:
That might be interesting!
I'd join. Depending on the plot, and how large the wolf-pack would be, I'm fairly certain I'd join, just for the new-spin on things/realistic approach.

I was thinking that the plot was more free-form, but I might add something in. My idea was that the creating of packs and relationship between packs would create enough of a plot, but now that I think about it, it might need something else.

And the pack size typically would be ten members at the very most, since the offspring disperse after two years, and in WolfQuest at least, you have four pups (though I could see fewer happening, definitely, and maybe more).
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Wolf RP lovers! A more realistic kind of wolf RP...?   Calling all Wolf RP lovers! A more realistic kind of wolf RP...? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:57 pm

Sounds fun! Realistic, too. Like the alpha doesn't have to be the alpha until he/she dies, just until he/she lost a fight.

I'll join!
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Wolf RP lovers! A more realistic kind of wolf RP...?   Calling all Wolf RP lovers! A more realistic kind of wolf RP...? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:00 pm

Lan Fan wrote:
I was thinking that the plot was more free-form, but I might add something in. My idea was that the creating of packs and relationship between packs would create enough of a plot, but now that I think about it, it might need something else.

And the pack size typically would be ten members at the very most, since the offspring disperse after two years, and in WolfQuest at least, you have four pups (though I could see fewer happening, definitely, and maybe more).

I'd definitly join then. I'm not into the super large RPs where you have no idea what's going on with the other people's characters.

I think you should make it! It'd be a change from the 'normal' RPC wolf RPs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Wolf RP lovers! A more realistic kind of wolf RP...?   Calling all Wolf RP lovers! A more realistic kind of wolf RP...? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:03 pm

Yay! :3 Me and Lan sort of helped each other on this, tho I can only say so much. I VOTE YES. c: This is going to be so cool!
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

Location : Magical land where the are Unicorns and GLITTER!!! Oh yea!!! >:D

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Wolf RP lovers! A more realistic kind of wolf RP...?   Calling all Wolf RP lovers! A more realistic kind of wolf RP...? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 9:47 am

sounds good sure ill join alright!

Last edited by Breyercrazy52 on Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:03 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Wolf RP lovers! A more realistic kind of wolf RP...?   Calling all Wolf RP lovers! A more realistic kind of wolf RP...? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 10:13 am

-Thanks Breyer-

Yeah, so we could have multiple packs on one thread, and it wouldn't be RPC's normal style either. :3 Gonna be fun.

Oh, Lan, what's the name of your Multiplayer pack? Me and Breyer want to know.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Wolf RP lovers! A more realistic kind of wolf RP...?   Calling all Wolf RP lovers! A more realistic kind of wolf RP...? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:42 am

I was thinking of calling it "Wolves of Yellowstone" or something along those lines. I have most of it done, and if I continue working on it now, I should have it done in a few minutes.~
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Wolf RP lovers! A more realistic kind of wolf RP...?   Calling all Wolf RP lovers! A more realistic kind of wolf RP...? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 12:09 pm

Itsounds really cool, Lan! I'll thin about Joining. ;)
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Wolf RP lovers! A more realistic kind of wolf RP...?   Calling all Wolf RP lovers! A more realistic kind of wolf RP...? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 12:11 pm

I would most likely join too. :) I love Wolfquest. :)
Back to top Go down
http://skywatchersrpg.forumotion.com
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Wolf RP lovers! A more realistic kind of wolf RP...?   Calling all Wolf RP lovers! A more realistic kind of wolf RP...? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 12:34 pm

Good! I've created the RP now. It's called "The Wolves of Yellowstone," as I said it would be, and it's in the Wolf Packs section.

Thanks, everyone, for your input. :) There will be some actual plot in the future but I won't introduce it now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Wolf RP lovers! A more realistic kind of wolf RP...?   Calling all Wolf RP lovers! A more realistic kind of wolf RP...? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling all Wolf RP lovers! A more realistic kind of wolf RP...?
Page 1 of 1