RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

::...Wolf's Rain...:: (Wolf Pack ANIME)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ambergaze

Ambergaze

::...Wolf's Rain...::   (Wolf Pack ANIME) Empty
PostSubject: ::...Wolf's Rain...:: (Wolf Pack ANIME)   ::...Wolf's Rain...::   (Wolf Pack ANIME) I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 12:18 pm

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to play as a Wolf's Rain character? Well....

Now you Can!! Wolf's Rain (For those who don't know.) is a wolf anime that is based on wolves, obviously. Before roleplaying on this thread I reccommend that you watch at least 3 episodes of it to get a taste of what it's like, if you havn't already. Form:

[/u]Name:
Personality:
Mate?:
Pups?:
Description or Pic:
Other?:

Oh, for those of you who want a mate or pups, please PM the person you fall in love with so they can at least know you want to be mates, but please allow 1-2 days before telling them. For those of you who want pups with your mate, please PM them about it and allow 2-3 days before birthing or whatever. Oh, and just so you guys know... I'm gonna fill out my own form so you know who I am.

Name: Blue
Personality: Stubborn, intimidating, brave, relentless.
Mate?: Hige
Pups?: None
Pic:::...Wolf's Rain...::   (Wolf Pack ANIME) 24q73ut
Other?: Spiked collar around neck

Last edited by Ambergaze on Sat May 04, 2013 12:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ambergaze

Ambergaze

PostSubject: Re: ::...Wolf's Rain...:: (Wolf Pack ANIME)   ::...Wolf's Rain...::   (Wolf Pack ANIME) I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 12:23 pm

UPDATED: Please do not use any other person's character, check each page of this thread to see each character so you don't accidently make another of the same. Availible characters FROM WOLF'S RAIN: Toboe, Tsume, Hige, Darcia, and Kiba.
For this thread, Darcia is on the good side :)

Hige: ::...Wolf's Rain...::   (Wolf Pack ANIME) 1rxds5 Male

Tsume: ::...Wolf's Rain...::   (Wolf Pack ANIME) 52xq3q Male

Kiba: ::...Wolf's Rain...::   (Wolf Pack ANIME) Raxpxf Female

Darcia: ::...Wolf's Rain...::   (Wolf Pack ANIME) 182ow8 Male

Toboe: ::...Wolf's Rain...::   (Wolf Pack ANIME) 4scoaw Male

Last edited by Ambergaze on Sat May 04, 2013 2:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ambergaze

Ambergaze

PostSubject: Re: ::...Wolf's Rain...:: (Wolf Pack ANIME)   ::...Wolf's Rain...::   (Wolf Pack ANIME) I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 12:54 pm

Blue walked toward the mountain peak, struggling in the harsh blizzard wind. Her paws drowned in the deep, crisp, cold snow. She bent her head down on her chest, so the little flakes of snow wouldn't get into her ice-gray eyes. Under her spiked collar, her neck was colder there. The metal of the collar was frozen. Blue gazed at a nerby grotto, facing away from the wind. She bounded inside, shivering. She went deeper and deeper until she found the back of the grotto, filled with bones of dead elk and deer. She lay her head on her paws, wishing Hige was here. ((Hige and Blue are accidently in love)). Kiba was out with Tsume. She suspected that Hige was out with Toboe, hanging out like guys do.
"If only I weren't up here alone.." she thought to herself. Blue curled up in the tightest ball aganst the surprisingly warm wall of the foggy grotto.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
She awoke the next morning, rested and full of energy. She trotted over to the entrance and looked outside. The ground was covered in fresh snow, her tracks covered up. Blue bounded up the mountain yet again. SHe had to do as she was supposed to. Darcia, Kiba, Tsume, Hige and her were to howl to eachother from different points of the large valley below. She took place at the Northern mountain peak. Hige stood at the Western, Tsume the Southern, and Kiba at the SOuthern. Darcia was planted in the middle of the valley, in a dark alley in the city. Blue was to howl first, but she waited a few moments for the otehrs to take their place. She took in a deep breathe and looked up, letting out the most beautiful melody. It was long, steady, and overall a wonderful tune. She waited for Kiba to howl with her, but she just kept on going as planned. She suddenly heard another soft howl with her own. Must've been Kiba because it was high pitched and amazing. Tsume howled, long and deep, it echoed through the valley. Hige had the most wonderful howl out of Tsume and Darcia. His howl rang like a song bird's twittering, filling the area with a peaceful feeling. Darcia howled a dark, gloomy, long note. She noticed Toboe wasn't howling... he didn't have to be assigned a spot, but he was supposed to help. Blue stopped, she heard something and looked down below her. She saw another strange wolf, but she couldn't identify it...
"Who are.." she paused, "Who are you?" she continued with a soft growls in her bark.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ::...Wolf's Rain...:: (Wolf Pack ANIME)   ::...Wolf's Rain...::   (Wolf Pack ANIME) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

::...Wolf's Rain...:: (Wolf Pack ANIME)
Page 1 of 1