RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)

Go down 
+2
Suburbia
Lan Fan
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:43 pm

((I highly doubt there are still any deer here...))

Suspicion rose further in Swallowtail; now she could smell another wolf. "Who are you?" she called out, eyeing the dark brown and red wolf, and then the new one, whose fur was the same colors as Winterburn's, but she looked vastly different. The blue-and-white wolf angled her ears toward this one first, and then she switched her critical blue eyes to the dark brown one who had been wandering. There was a faint scent of prey, but Swallowtail guessed that it was just an illusion. "What are you two doing in a place like this?" Swallowtail questioned as she approached the two, a little closer.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 3:55 pm

Am rooted his three paws to the ground. He stared at the blue-and-white wolf who had approached and been approaching for a while in a universal wolf gesture of intimidation. "I could ask you the same thing," he snarled irritably. "If this is your territory, there weren't any borders, so you should expect trespassers." Am paused, raising his red-tipped tail. "If you must know who I am, my name is Neamhiomlan, one with no pack." He made no effort to draw his lips back - a fight could wait until he was sure that this other wolf was hostile.

His ears tilted forward. "This isn't my territory, either, so I don't expect a scrimmage over it. Don't make this too hard."
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 4:16 pm

"This was my territory," Swallowtail retorted; her voice was calm but showed that she could grow irritated if this male kept up, "but the humans destroyed it. I'm looking for another. You can stay here and claim this if you want, but I doubt you'll find any food." She paused there for a moment, swishing her thick tail for emphasis, then looked toward the other purple wolf that had appeared at about the same time. Her eyes asked the same question that she had asked the Neamhiomlan wolf: why she was here.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:18 pm

Am exhaled slowly, almost as if he was exasperated. "I never asked to take it. You can go find other territory if you want." Cautiously, he sat down, as if he was waiting for something. There were other wolves approaching, and he pointed his ears back slightly. He swung his head towards the purple wolves, using the same accusing stare as he had with the blue canid. He seemed almost like a cactus, really. His right foreleg twitched in his tripod stance.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:42 pm

Lily growled, annoyed, "Well don't take this out on me, Mr. Sourpus," she told the male wolf irratably. Coming out fully, Lily grew a small Lily, to show that she meant no harm, and to represent her name. Smiling Lily sat down, and seemed to dare anyone to tell her otherwise, but she did so without challenging for claim.
Back to top Go down
http://wingedwolfguy.canadian-forum.com
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:38 am

Am's gaze softened only slightly, and it was drawn to the suddenly appearing flower rather than the wolf. Curiously, he stood back up again, lowering himself into a sort of stalking gait towards the lily. He sniffed it cautiously, wondering how it could possibly grow so fast. He poked it gently with his nose and then drew back quickly, not removing his eyes from the strange plant. His tail swung to the right, almost in a confused manner, and he stepped back. He still wasn't looking at the wolves - only the flower.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:51 am

"It won't bite," she told the wolf, who appeared to be stalking her flower. She laughed, "I've been able to do that since I was little though," Lily explained. She smiled, and encouraged the Lily to grow taller, and sply it's petals out. The flower opened into full bloom, it's petals were white, accented with light purple, and different shades of grey.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:04 am

Swallowtail was going to leave the two strange wolves alone, but she stopped when she noticed that a flower was growing out of the ground. How strange... there probably weren't enough nutrients in the soil to support a lot of life. She looked up at the two wolves again, then noticed that the female purple wolf that wasn't Winterburn appeared to be focusing on the flower. It was growing rapidly, and the wolf's eyes were focused on it. Curiosity pulled on Swallowtail's heart, and she tilted her head. With a more friendly look in her eyes than last time, she repeated, "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:08 am

Lily looked up, startled outof her trance, and the flower immidiatley wilted, "I'm Lily," she told her, "and you?" she asked in return. Lily looked down sadly at the flower, it was dead beyond her help, she could reverse it, but it took too much energy, and she knew it wasn't the smartest chioce. Frowning, she probed the soil, lots of the nutrients had been burny away.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:16 am

"I am Swallowtail," the blue-and-white wolf introduced to the new wolf who could apparently make flowers grow. She nodded, but returned to her higher position and said, "This was my territory before, but I'm looking for another." She took a step closer to Lily and the dark brown wolf, but it was at an angle, so it somewhat looked like she was circling them. "I was always told that this was a paradise, but now that it's been destroyed, I want to find somewhere that is truly paradise, away from humans." She stopped when she was in a straight line with Lily and the other wolf, looking to her right so she could eye them both. "I'm curious about your power, Lily. Would you like to come with me?" she invited. But she had not yet noticed the other wolf's dark and misty lack of a front paw.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:19 pm

Lily blinked, she hadn't been looking for a pack, and yet, to be safe somewhere, to have a warm den, and to find a mate. It sounded to good to be true, and Lily thought it over for a moment, "I'd love to," she told Swallowtail happily. Another flower grew next to her, this time a bright carnation, a bright yellow one. "Whoops," Lily said sheepishly, "sometimes things just grow, sorry," she looked down, heat rising to her face. Her ears twitched to the side, and she flicked her tail.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:22 pm

Name- Luciano
Gender- Male
Description-
)Credited to Hinata661, created by royalty free template(
Spoiler:
Personality- Luciano is a quiet, optimistic wolf with a regal aspect to his position in the world. He often observes everything, but has the attention span of a small pup at others. Overall label: Unpredictable.
Power- He can make things spontaneously explode, but his body recoils half the damage.
Other- Looking to be Alpha Male, but is just a normal member otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:04 pm

((All right. Blanx, accepted! Another competitor for alpha male. Let's see how this turns out.~
I'll add you to the front page now.))

Swallowtail's ears twitched with amusement as the other flower grew, but she nodded to dismiss the subject. She then looked toward the dark brown wolf, circling around to face him. "Why are you here?" she asked, more curious than questioning. She went over his appearance, but stopped when she noticed that he was missing a paw. The stub where the front right paw should have been faded into a swirl of darkness that seemed to exude a magical power of some sort. Or maybe that was her imagination, she couldn't be sure. Her sapphire eyes focused on his orange ones with an air of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:45 pm

)Ha, thanks! I'm what, the 3rd or 4th competitor? xD Come find me.(

Luciano collapsed in the sand, rolling onto his back. He had been walking for how many days again? Three...four? He changed position to his side, unwillingly absorbing the heat on his own sand-colored pelt. "Ugh. Four days...." The large male exhaled heavily and sand rolled into a cloud beside him. Everything around him was sand...except...yes, there was a sand dune and a clump of trees sitting on it's side. Those trees are probably cool.... Luciano thought to himself, looking almost upside down from his position to the trees. Wait- those trees just turned black...and so did the rest of his vision.

)Haha, I made him pass out from dehydration. >:3(
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:49 pm

(Nope, you're only the second. Am doesn't want to be alpha.
You might have to wait a moment for us to find you, since Swallowtail's still dealing with Am, but since Am is played by my sister, I can tell her to come on XD)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:52 pm

)Well, go tell her! xD Am should hurry up. It should be hard to find him if he looks like sand, LOL. (
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:57 pm

(Hehe. I need to stop paying so much attention to The Hardest Grotto Ever. Hehe.)

Am's attention immediately switched to the bright yellow carnation that had appeared as the two wolves - Lily and Swallowtail, as they had introduced themselves - conversed over introductions. He finally lowered his long neck-hackles, only to raise them slightly again as Swallowtail's aim suddenly swapped to him. He noticed her glancing at his right foreleg, but he paid no attention; sooner or later she had to notice the missing paw. He kept his mouth closed until he was asked the question, and then he replied: "I'm here because I have no pack. I thought I already told you that, but one of our memories must be failing at the moment." Tail held rigid, he refused to drop his gaze.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:02 pm

Swallowtail was curious about his missing paw, but decided to be firm with this one. She began heading north along the riverbed again, but stopped to look back at him. "You can come along if you like," she offered, "but you can also go off on your own. Though winter's about to set in, and I wouldn't recommend the latter." She paused there for a moment, then glanced back to the two whom she had invited to come earlier. "Winterburn, Lily, let's go." Swallowtail turned her focus back to the area ahead, her white muzzle fur being blown by another sudden wind, and then she pushed forward into the wind. Luckily, it faded, and she continued forward. Though there was something in the distance... she couldn't quite figure out what it was.

((I need to go for a while, so you guys can either do something small while Mad MOAI and I or gone, or you can wait and I'll make another post when I get back.))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:04 pm

)I'll wait- there's not much to do when you black out...xD Oh! New charr again.(

Name- Ocean
Gender- Female
Description- )Charr creator on DA(
Spoiler:
Personality- Curiosity almost killed Ocean. Forget about cats- Ocean's best attribute is her overwhelming curiosity. She is otherwise kind and intelligent, always wanting to know what's going on.
Power- Ocean can supercharge other wolves' powers, but only for a varied amount of time.
Other- Not much...she's kind of teenage though.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:50 pm

Am didn't speak. He definitely knew that winter was setting in, especially due to the frosty sensation that was drifting on all the air currents that just had to get close to his ears. Swallowtail was an odd one, to say the least, but she had plenty of common sense. Straying off alone at this time of year wouldn't be a good idea. Might as well stay with these guys, unless he found something else to do, or a reason to leave. Maybe the blue wolf knew where to find some food.

A sudden gust blew up in his face as he began to pace forward, causing him to shiver even beneath his thick double-coat of fur. His remaining strong paws dug into the ground, and he shoved himself forward against the headwind, almost overtaking Swallowtail. He only noticed her out of his peripheral vision, but he didn't pay much attention to it.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:51 pm

((Okeydokey, I'm back! That is such cute lineart, accepted!~))

Swallowtail continued toward the small mound in the distance. For all she knew, it could have been another stump, but it looked too rough. When humans cut trees down, they had flat tops, but this one was round and curved on top. As she approached it, she realized it was a wolf. Another wolf. But this one wasn't moving. Maybe he was dead...? Cautiously, Swallowtail approached the lump of fur, looking down at him. She lowered her head to his side, but his heart was still beating. So he was alive? Cautiously, she nudged him, but she wasn't sure what else to do to wake him up. She had no idea how far the closest lake or river was from here, and she couldn't scent any prey. But she would have to find some soon, because she was getting hungry as well. First she had to wake this wolf up. After a moment of inaction, she poked him with her nose again, this time on his shoulder but closer to his neck.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:09 pm

)thnx! Ocean will come in later, I just wanted to get her form in before I forgot. ^^'(

Luciano froze, out of his trance. Something had touched him- no, not something- some one! He didn't move except for the rise and fall of his breathing. Would he have the energy to escape? Whoever it was prodded at his neck now...! He moved his front paws more torwards his chest slowly, as if pulling them closer. Stay still and charge... He thought to himself, still in the same position, left side in the sand, eyes closed. The sand-colored wolf tipped a paw upward, as if to try and hoist himself up, but then stayed still. What are you doing? What if these are enemies?! Luciano's consciense screamed at him, so he stopped and started to think about the clump of sand that had gathered at his head in who knows how long he had been there.

)he hee, next post shall be eshploding fun.(
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:20 pm

Swallowtail's ears pricked as she noticed him move. Was he awake? If only she could find some food or something for him to wake him up... She anxiously looked around, then stepped back and asked, "Hello?" to see if there was a response. She looked anxiously up at the sky, where dark clouds were gathering. Wait... did that mean it would rain? Or maybe snow? That was good enough, if this wolf was dehydrated or something... She shifted her weight from paw to paw, wondering if the rain would start falling before or after this wolf completely regained consciousness... "Does anyone know how to help this wolf?" she called behind her, watching the three that were following her.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:21 am

Lily looked at the wolf sadly, she yearned to help him, but that was definitly beyond her abbilities. Sadly, she shook her head no, and sat down beside him. Then a thought occured to her, she began digging in the soil, she dug farther and farther, until she had an enourmous pile of dirt behind her, and her pelt was coverd in dust. Triumphantly, Lily pronounced, "Ahha! Here," Lily indicated the ground she had dug very far in the earth, and finally the ground had turned moist. Proof that there was water here, "Can anyone control water?" she asked, realizing that a thin lining of water wouldn't do much good.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:31 am

Luciano pulled his other front leg out from under him switly and a crimson red disc struck the sand where his head was, causing it to explode. He used the distraction to lunge backward in the huge cloud that was smoke and sand. The large muscular male flinched as the recoil hit him, he could taste a good amount of blood trickle out of his mouth, but he ignored it- The important thing right now is that he kept the smoke up long enough to recharge. His mind in survival mode, Luciano stood just inside the far side of the cloud, ready to strike again if another wolf even moved.

)Hinthint ;3(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next