RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)

Go down 
+2
Suburbia
Lan Fan
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) Empty
PostSubject: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 11:07 pm

After days of wandering as a loner, you find yourself in a place that looks like it used to be a beautiful forest. There are some trees that are still standing but dying, and others are mere stumps. Places where grass and bushes apparently used to grow are now bare areas of dirt. The thing that sticks out most, though, is a dry riverbed. The imagination of this being a beautiful place only makes it harder to believe that it is now barren land.

But something catches your eye. It is a sky blue wolf with despondent sapphire eyes that are staring up at the sky. "I only want to find paradise..."Something is weird about her tail, too, but you can't figure it out. Will you join her in her quest to get away from the place that has been destroyed, or move on and let her fend for yourself while you also travel alone?
The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) Swallowtail-2

Rules:
~ Be fair. Don't kill others' characters without permission; no godmoding, powerplaying, etc.
~ Your power cannot be... overpowered. Something reasonable, please. (A good flaw? Use for only a short period of time!)
~ No one-liners
~ Please respect other players
EDIT: You also don't need warrior names or anything, just for clarification since my character is called Swallowtail :)

This is a magical wolf role-play! You are allowed to have wolves that are strange colors (like my sky blue character) although you can still be normal colored if you like.

Form:
Name-
Gender-
Description (may be picture if it's not copyrighted)-
Personality-
Power-
Other (you can say here if your character is a pup, or if your ambition is to be alpha male)-

The Pack: (
image link, no image link)
Alpha female~ Swallowtail (me)
Alpha male~

Senior members (earned by doing well in the pack)~

Normal members~
- Winterburn (Subrubai)
- Neamhiomlán "Am" (Mad MOAI)
- Lily (Merryier6)
- Storm (Merryier6)
- Luciano (Blanx)
- Ocean (Blanx)
- Solace (Blanx)

Pups~
- Arcticfur (Splash)

Current Info:
Season: Autumn. The prey is beginning to run low, so if a pack is going to be started, it should be done fast. Being in a group is a good thing right now.

Me
Name- Swallowtail
Gender- female
Description- A deep cyan-colored wolf with white underbelly, muzzle, paws and tail-tip. Her eyes are a light frosty blue. She has long fur and a very long and fluffy tail. (Look at the drawing at the top of the post if you want to have a picture)
Personality- Swallowtail is calm and can be pessimistic. She enjoys being around others and dislikes being alone. Though she can seem isolated sometimes, she is actually friendly if approached. She can also be timid and quick to flee, but she doesn't anger easily and is very understanding of others. It's hard for her to trust others, although she is not outwardly suspicious.
Power- Hiding by melting into water for shorter periods of time
Other- Hmm, nothing ^^

Last edited by Lan Fan on Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:57 am; edited 24 times in total
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 2:55 pm

Name- Winterburn
Gender- Male
Description- Winterburn
Personality- Winterburn is very hard to read. He never really sticks to a certain decision very long, and changes his mind often about the things that he do. The only thing certain about him is that he is very unusual and weird, and doesn't apologize for anything. It doesn't mean that he doesn't feel sorry if he did something wrong, he just won't apologize for what he did.
Power- Winterburn has the ability to shapeshift into other animals.
Other- Normal member, has considered being alpha male.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:31 pm

((Wow, nice drawing! Accepted.
Do you think I should put a few graphics for decoration or something on this RP to make it more... awesome-looking? XD))
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:46 pm

Hmm. If this RP gets good I'll do a couple of drawings as well.

Name- Neamhiomlán (Nickname: Am - Irish for "incomplete")
Gender- Male
Description (may be picture if it's not copyrighted)- https://2img.net/h/oi54.tinypic.com/hra29t.png
Personality- Despite missing his right forepaw, at which the ankle fades into darkness, Am likes to spar but not kill. He prefers to have enemies as well as friends but does not necessarily attempt to insult everyone he comes across. Normally he's calm and quiet but he can be aggressive and argumentative, even defiant or rebellious at most some times. Needless to say, he prefers not to have strict rules and wants a bit of freedom instead.
Power- Am still has a missing paw, but the other three are unnaturally strong due to having to carry the weight themselves - it's not a noticeable difference during battle unless he swats you really hard, but he is slightly stronger than most wolves.
Other- Picture from http://wyndbain.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2ytg7v

small backstory: Am wasn't always one to have nightmares, but at one point in his life an especially bad one did occur. In his sleep, he was very stressed, and unknowingly chewed his own paw off. (Yes, I did dream this. xD)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:50 pm

The Spellchecking Bean wrote:
((Wow, nice drawing! Accepted.
Do you think I should put a few graphics for decoration or something on this RP to make it more... awesome-looking? XD))

((If you want. I don't really care too much))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:56 pm

((Mad MOAI, accepted. You can have a better power, if you like, since shapeshifting and water-melting-things are pretty good, but if you want to keep it at that, you can do that, too.

Adding a picture to the front to make it look better~ I think we should wait for another person before we start. What do you guys think?))
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 12:18 am

((I think we should wait - roleplaying with less than four people can get hard. And I'll probably adjust Am's power a little.

Here. If this RP gets really popular, I'll start drawing pictures of Am and maybe some other wolves. >:3 I think we should advertise this in the "Visit my Pack" section.))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 12:24 am

((Just did, way ahead of you. XD~
I wrote something else to add to the plot, so look in the plot at the beginning if you want to know. It's plot important, I think...))
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:41 am

Name- Lily
Gender- female
Description- A ligth purple she wolf with white paws, and underbelly. Her ears and tail are tipped in black, and her snout has both white and black on it, giving the impression of an oreo.
Personality- Kind and generous, she loves to help others and keep the pack going. She loves o hunt, and is delighted that she can help here pack in this way.
Power- She can grow plants at will, or reverse the plant's growth, however, reversing can be very tiring because it isn't natural, if she's starts growing plants out of normal context then she becomes tired quickly.
Other- She is a normal member, and is a huntress

Back to top Go down
http://wingedwolfguy.canadian-forum.com
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:29 am

((Okeydokey, Lily is accepted! Very creative power.~
We can start a little later today, hopefully after another person joins but not necessarily.))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 12:48 pm

((Sweet. Now, can we assume we are all in the pack, or does someone wanna enter?))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:14 pm

((I was thinking you would enter the pack instead of starting inside it.
We can start whenever you guys like now.~ It might be easier for one of you to post first, since I've pretty much already done my first post in the introduction/plot.))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:21 pm

((M'kay))

Winterburn had been traveling the deserted area he had no name for. It seemed like life had been banished from the land he was in, and almost felt like it was time to just give up and travel somewhere else. But something, someone, somewhere kept him from leaving. His pace grew slower before he decided to lay down and rest. Winterburn felt like he was going to pass out, or worse, die. There was nothing he could find that was edible or out of reach or too fast for him.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:17 pm

Swallowtail's ears twitched as she heard something nearby. It sounded like something falling down...? Curious, she turned her head toward the noise. What it was definitely caught her off guard. It was another wolf. She didn't think that there would be anyone else alone out here. This one was purple with a white underbelly and some black ticks. Odd coloring; Swallowtail hadn't seen that many wolves of that color before. She padded over to the wolf that was lying down, stopping a few feet away, about a leap's distance, just to be careful. "Why are you all the way out here?" she asked, although she wasn't sure if she would get an answer. "The humans have destroyed this place." Her head was held high, but her sapphire eyes were focused down on the other wolf.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:20 pm

((Could you make a map of the place? It doesn't have to be colored, and you don't have to - I just think it's easier to roleplay with a visual of where you are.))

Am wasn't wandering, exactly. He was standing over the edge of the dry riverbed, staring down into its lifeless depths. The first thing an onlooker would notice was his odd way of standing. He stood with his hind legs slightly farther apart than what looked sensible, and his left foreleg was positioned more towards his spine. Upon closer examination, the reason was clear - where his right forepaw was supposed to be, the leg faded into a swirl of darkness, disappearing before it reached the ground. There wasn't much of a long history behind his missing paw, but he didn't seem to mind it.

Am's fire-colored eyes burned into the landscape - if it could be called a landscape and not a wasteland. But the memory of the blue wolf was still in his mind; where was she? It sounded like there were voices nearby, or perhaps in the distance, but he didn't bother to look. He was probably hearing things, since nothing lived around here much. No friends, and no enemies. The thought of enemies raised his mane, but it was a silent gesture to himself. No need for whatever sad life around here there was to notice it.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:54 pm

Winterburn looked up to see a blue and white wolf, with an unusually large tail. He shook his head to make sure that the coloring was correct, because he thought that he was the only strange colored one. Also, he wanted to make sure he wasn't hallucinating, which seemed highly possible at this point. "Well, I just had a feeling that some- Wait... What are these "humans" you speak off?" He asked. Having limited education, he had never heard of such a thing as a human. And what should the she-wolf need to know about him? He was regretting his decision to stay here every minute.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:59 pm

Swallowtail paused for a moment, unsure of how to describe the creatures. "Humans are dangerous," she replied, turning away just a little bit. But her ears pricked as she thought about what he had said. Some feeling? "What were you talking about a feeling?" she asked curiously, looking toward him again. She swished her tail for a moment, her eyes still pointing toward the purple wolf. For a moment, she thought that maybe she would be making him awkward, but she quickly dismissed the thought.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:25 am

Winterburn reluctantly nodded to the she-wolf's mention of "humans", whatever they were. He returned his focus to what the wolf was saying. "Oh, yeah, right, I just had a feeling something, someone, was here, keeping me until I find it. More of a gut feeling, yah know?" He tried to explain, getting up and moved towards the wolf. "Why are you here?" He asked, curious about the stranger.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:12 am

Swallowtail's ears twitched as she listened to the violet-colored wolf's explanation. Instincts were strong in canines, that was true, so it wasn't exactly bizarre for a wolf. But the thing that caught her was the question of why she was here. For a moment, she struggled for words. She didn't like remembering what this place had been like before the humans had grown nearer and nearer until it was all gone. She swallowed, and then answered, "My pack and I used to live in this territory before it was destroyed." She looked down, her sapphire eyes focused on the ground. "Those of us who survived dispersed..." The blue-and-white wolf didn't want to give too much information, so she stayed vague. "Now I'm looking for somewhere else to go." Her eyes seemed to waver for a moment, then they grew strong. She looked up at the purple wolf, but it was as if she was looking through him, not at him. I'm going to find a place that's like paradise, she told herself silently, turning around and gazing at the barren expanse before her. The fur on her hackles bristled as if she was about to start running, but to someone who hadn't been paying much attention, it might look like irritation.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:22 am

Winterburn moved closer towards the blue and white wolf, finding a bit of pity to give her. "I'm sorry," He said sympathetically. "Well... You're looking for a place. I'm looking for a place. Why don't we, you know..." He blushed a bit and turned his head, "find a place together?" It seemed like a pretty strange thing to say with someone he had just met 5 minutes ago. However, for the sake of survival, he might as well starve and wilt if he didn't stick with the stranger. "My name's Winterburn. What's yours?" He introduced himself, waiting for the no-longer-stranger to reply.

((I was just running out of other words for stranger XD))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:21 am

Swallowtail's ears pricked and she narrowed one eye at the wolf's strange question. She then looked over her shoulder and introduced, somewhat humorously and somewhat irritatedly, "My name is Swallowtail, and I think I'll stick with traveling together for now." She turned her head back and lifted her nose to a brief wind. However, there was a strange scent on this wind. She tried to ignore the scent, but as she continued along the dry riverbed, the scent grew stronger, and she couldn't help feeling that it was another wolf. Briefly, she looked back to see whether Winterburn was actually following, but she didn't stop.

((And that scent is Am's. Come on in, Mad MOAI~ xD))
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:51 am

Am flicked his ears to the left. The wind was blowing away from him in one direction, and towards him in the other. Not that it didn't always do that, but a sense of warmth emanated from the distance, which meant he was downwind of something alive. If he moved in a wide circle, he should be able to smell what it is. If it was prey, he would get to satisfy his prickling belly's growls.

Am loped on his three paws in a fairly straight path, apart from the fact that he was slowly aiming to the left. His plan was to make a wide arc around this moving life and see if he could tell what it is. If it was another wolf - which was extremely unlikely - then he would be able to move somewhere else without bothering it. He kept his fire-colored eyes on the center of his planned circle, biding his time to see if he could find out what the living thing in the middle was. After all, trees didn't give off that kind of warmth...
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:55 am

As Swallowtail saw a flash of movement against the gray landscape, she stopped. There wasn't much to hide in here, so chances were, she could see something even from a distance. She was absolutely sure the scent was a wolf. For a moment, she moved her head from side to side, trying to locate the scent. It had blown away by now, but she knew exactly where the wolf was. The dark brown shape was somewhat distant, and blended in a little to the barren soil, but it was moving, so she could see that this was the wolf that she had smelled. She angled her ears forward and growled toward the shape, suspicious. It was strange that there would be so many wolves in this dead area.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:10 pm

Something had caught his scent. Am's lips curled back slightly - this wasn't his territory, but whoever might have snatched it first must have been at least half-blind. He hadn't smelled any scent marks, but there was nothing really to smell out here in the first place. Whatever out there was alive was heading straight for him. He still couldn't detect the scent very well, since the wind wasn't in his favor, but a moving shape farther ahead told him that he should do something about it. Fleeing wasn't necessary until he had to, although standing his ground against a faster wolf with all four paws intact would probably not be the best idea. He could fight, though. Maybe he should stay to check it out.

He kept his paws still and kept his narrow head angled toward the moving blue thing.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:42 pm

Lily was in the process of bringing down a small doe, when the scent of other wolves blew her way, the deer smelled it as well, and bolted in fear. Growling, Lily began to follow the scent, mad that she had lost her lunch. She came up behind a bush, that she had grown, and watched as a wolf stood before her. He was the one who cost her her lunch. She stood up, growling, letting him know she was there. She hoped to distract him enough to turn around, but then seh noticed the scent of another wolf, she stopped growling, and paused, seeing a flash of blue.
Back to top Go down
http://wingedwolfguy.canadian-forum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Canine Role-Plays :: Magical Canine Packs-
Jump to: