RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||

Go down 
+3
Blank's Toucan
Ω ViolentSong Ω
zkuroneko
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:26 pm

Varjakclaw: "Yes I shall. And I'll be sure to introduce our four new cats." I noticed her face was confused. "A cat called Blue came home with us..."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:35 pm

"Oh...Okay."

(hey, wasn't there supposed to be another cat that varjak met on the journey? ah, oh well.)
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:48 pm

(maybeh... i dun remember.)

IMA SKIP TO DEH GADERING!

Varjakclaw: I sat on the rock with the other leaders who were all like DERP until I said sometin. "FrostClan has three new kits. And a new warrior from teh tribeh her new name is Bluestone. one of our 'prentices diedededed... I dun beh grieven for him. Kthxbai."

(random posteh be random)
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:52 pm

(XDXDXD LOLZ

Also you're pollenstar, leader of oceanclan. IDK just make something up lolz)

Wolfstar reluctantly stood up. "I've gotten a prophecy from starclan."

Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:03 pm

Oceanstar: "TELL US THE PROPHECY!"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:07 pm

"They told me my clan would be destroyed along with all the others, attacked by two-demon cats! And the only way we could save our clans is to have a sacrifice, a sacrifice of an angel!" Wolfstar was shaking, and his eyes were wide and blood-shot. He was smiling, too, a very, very senile smile. "And I think the only cat who fits the role of an angel is lunastar!"
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:18 pm

Varjakclaw: "No! It mustn't be! There's er.... another prophecy! I didn't want to speak of it but I must. Beings with such strong powers join us now. Green Gold and Blue can burn through the night to a better future." I recited.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:25 pm

"Liar!" Wolfstar yowled. "He's a liar!" The dark brown tom stalked up to varjak, nose-to-nose with the tom. He was still smiling, which was really creepy. "Your a low-life sinner. Snowstar told me all about you." He hissed lowly, then, unsheathing his claws, he slashed at varjak's left eye. "You don't deserve to live!"

By then, all of the clans were dead silent.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:38 pm

(omaigawd I'm drawing Wolfstar all up in Var's business now!)

Varjakclaw: I winced as a painful gash ran over my eye.
(gory part, may skip if needed)
Spoiler:
I glared at Wolfstar through my one good eye. "You made StarClan mad!"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:44 pm

((AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BLOOOOODD just what I needed for my gory mood. >:D
Hawktail: Why, Varjak? WHYYYYY!!!
Me: Shut up, hawk! *Drags hawk into secret dungeon*

Hawk's screams are heard.
forever. ))

Wolf's claws shone with blood, and even half of his face was covered in varjak's blood. Beads of crimson dripped down his face, and he suddenly felt more bloodthirsty then ever.

He threw his head back and let out a long, mad laugh. It began to storm, but to everyone, it looked like blood dropping from the sky.

"It's a sign from starclan!"

Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:48 pm

Varjak: "Dude... srsly... you gawt problems."
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:13 am

((OK, so since we skipped forward, I'm assuming the hunting patrol is over.
Now would be a good time to introduce another character for forbidden-love scenario! ;D))

Rivertail looked up at Varjakclaw as he announced the happenings of the Clan. Come to think of it, she hadn't really met Bluestone yet... Perhaps she should do that when she got back. There hadn't been much social time before the announcements either. Was something going on in the Clans? The silver she-cat glanced around suspiciously, but she stopped as she realized that another leader was speaking. A prophecy? It must be pretty bad to have to share it with all the Clans. In alarm, Rivertail stood up, her fur bristling.

She hissed as a battle raged out, and tried to raise her voice. "Stop! This is a time of truce!" But she was too late, and Varjakclaw had already been injured. "What's going on?" she yowled.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:20 am

Moonfrost, who was standing beside rivertail, smiled, mirror-ing wolf's smile. "Things are getting interesting around here." She mused.

Soul, who was also standing beside rivertail, hissed lowly as the events unfolded. "That cat needs to be locked down or something..." He growled.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:24 am

Honeyhawk: I was sitting by Soul. "Yuck, I can't believe Darkstar allied with him once..."

Varjakclaw: "You insane sinner"
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:32 am

Suspiciously, Rivertail glanced toward Moonfrost. "It's not a good thing," she mewed, flattening her ears. She glanced carefully up at the moon, though as far as she could see, no clouds were gathering. "What's going on?" she murmured to herself, staring helplessly at the stars and silently asking them to help her out of this situation. Why would they deliver such conflicting prophecies?

((haha, it's bedtime and I have semi-writer's-block...))
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:37 am

((Haha, know what you mean))

Soul was quiet.

Moonfrost still had a smile planted on her face. She got closer to rivertail, to where she was brushing against her friend. "Maybe you will find this interesting." She mewed, and as if on que, something terrible happened.

Wolfstar just laughed in his face. "Look who's talking." He said, about to lunge out again before he lost his balance and came tumbling to the earth.

A sickening thud was heard, and a pool of blood surrounded wolfstar.

Nobody rushed up to help him; they just turned the other way, believing he got what he deserved, from starclan. That it was all meant to happen.

Wolfstar was unconscious, and deep within even the most angelic warrior, they wished he was dead.

Moonfrost let out a sickening breath, and she stopped her laughter before it bubbled up. realizing what she just did, got away from rivertail. "I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me..." Great, now she'll be suspicious of me since I knew what was about to happen...

(dun worry I no kill wolfy)
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:57 am

Ghostsweep: "Wolfstar!" I came rushing to him. He lost a life.. but he was still breathing. "I thought I lost you."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 5:01 pm

Wolfstar could hear everything that his medicine cat was saying, but didn't open his eyes or move any since his whole body felt like a badger had just bit him. Somehow he managed to gain some consciousness while he hit the ground, and was no longer feeling edgy torwards anybody. thinking back at what he'd done to varjakclaw, he winced. What is wrong with me...I can't even control myself sometimes...
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 5:06 pm

Ghostsweep: "It's ok... it's ok..." I buried my nose in his pelt. "I love you." I said loudly through the rain.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 7:53 pm

((So.. when are we bringing up this forbidden-love thing? After this plot?
As a heads-up, other than this post, I probably won't be able to do anything today because... I'm busy doing stuff, so try not to post a hundred pages while I'm gone! xD))

Rivertail's fur all stood on end as the startling event unfolded, and she couldn't help but turn away; she couldn't bear to watch Wolfstar fall. StarClan, what made this night so chaotic? She squeezed her blue eyes shut and kept her head down, and oddly, she heard a murmur from Moonfrost, but decided to ignore it. The silver warrior's fur was still bristling long after the leader's fall, and she couldn't help but stay hunched over.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:07 pm

)Ummmm maybe start the forbidden at the 50 mark? 45? XS That would give enough time to clear up this gory mood, LOL Not my thread so no power here.(
OOC: So, where exactly are this trio? We've got everyone sitting next to Rivertail and ripple and rowan AND honey are close to them. -o-? I'm confused.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

Location : Magical land where the are Unicorns and GLITTER!!! Oh yea!!! >:D

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 7:36 pm

Name:Honeypaw (Im going to see if i can handle them all!)
Looks:Honey paw is tan with Blue eys about as blue as the sky and a white paw her whiskers are short and she has a normal length of hair. She has soft fur like silk and keeps it in good condtion .
Wanted Rank:Med Cat
Power:Can bend water and use it to heal bad wounds
Other:(nope)
Clan: Darkclan
Wanted Element:Water
I roleplay her in cyan

Name:Sandclaw
Looks:She has a sleek black pelt here eyes are green and she has a white muzzle and a white chest herWhiskers are short and her hair is slightly long.Gender:
Wanted Rank:Warrior
Power:Can use fire to to make items
Clan: Blazeclan
Wanted Element:fire
i roleplay her in dark red

Name:Silverpaw
Looks:She has a silver-blue coat and a white paw her whiskers are short and hair is normal her eyes are blue and change color on mood when mad they turned dark when happy they turn light blue and when shes O.k there blue
Wanted Rank:apprentice
Power:Can use air to take light to keep cats warm in winter or on hard cold missions
Other:(nothing)
Clan: Frostclan
Wanted Element:Air
I role play her in White

Name:Lotuskit
Looks:A white kit with tiny paw is a runt and the tiniest of kits her whiskers are tiny and her fur is normal legth hair and her eyes are Hazel and change color
Wanted Rank:Kit
Power:Can run faster than others but can only run short distances fast
Clan: OceanClan
Wanted Element:Earth
her i roleplay in violet
(crosses fingers*)
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 8:19 pm

((Accepted, and sorry I've been gone a while! LOL, I was actually in a gory-mood when I posted that, so sorry if it was...disturbing. XD

Will you please remind me of the forbidden love thing? I can't find it in my inbox and I forgot who it was going to be between. ):

Er...Somebody else start..?))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 8:28 pm

ghostsweep: I frantically looked around the clearing. "Doesn't anyone care!? Wolfstar is hurt!"
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 8:33 pm

((Neko: I think it was going to be between me and one of Blanx's characters, but... now I can't remember! xD
We can do some Chronicles of Darkness after this, too, right?

Blanx: I'm not sure... all I know is that Wolfstar was just killed and Rivertail can't bear to watch. I guess she could be in the center back and everyone could be gathered around her...))

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next