RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Finding the Three ch. 1 *The Forest Pack*

Go down 
+2
Lan Fan
Merryier6
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

Finding the Three ch. 1 *The Forest Pack* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding the Three ch. 1 *The Forest Pack*   Finding the Three ch. 1 *The Forest Pack* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 4:22 pm

((sure guys, post away Big Smile ))
Back to top Go down
http://wingedwolfguy.canadian-forum.com
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Three ch. 1 *The Forest Pack*   Finding the Three ch. 1 *The Forest Pack* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:38 pm

Petalfall enjoyed the soft breeze that scarcely came through the valley, breathing against her gray fur. Her white tail-tip twitched with pleasure as the cool feeling spread across her body, and she narrowed her light red eyes in a smile. She was the beta female, but when she hadn't been asked to do anything -- such as now -- she would lie on a ridge on the edge of the valley and savor the elusive feeling that came only when the wind blew.

As she rested her head, she watched a lone flower, a small daisy that was easily pulled by the grasping wind. Its white petals shivered as it shook with the cold, until its petals were lightly picked off and only its sun-yellow heart remained...
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Three ch. 1 *The Forest Pack*   Finding the Three ch. 1 *The Forest Pack* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:21 am

Redfeather was in the valley as well. The walls provided shade, and the few streams provided shattered reflections in the wrath of the current, but she was used to this somewhat strange home.

Her pack lived here.

It was her pack. Nobody would take them.

Because they were hers to protect. Like how a mother would protect her pups with her life, Redfeather felt that she would be able to sacrifice herself for the good of all the other wolves in the world, or even just the pack. This home was like heaven to her, and she would die to protect it as well. There was no telling what would happen ...
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Three ch. 1 *The Forest Pack*   Finding the Three ch. 1 *The Forest Pack* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:28 am

Minx walked to a particularly sunny patch of her forest. Her pack was safe, and well fed, and she was the Alpha. Nobody could take that from her, it was her right. She sighed, she did need a mate though but none of the males in her pack had what she needed.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Three ch. 1 *The Forest Pack*   Finding the Three ch. 1 *The Forest Pack* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:10 am

Winsor gazed over his territory and felt at ease knowing that he was the ruler of such a magnificent mountain range. But he stopped for a moment and wondered...

"What will I happen when I'm gone?"

This was a terrible thought and he tried to not think of it, but it always crept back. This was just madness, and he needed to stop it. There are only two ways to stop it that he knew. Either he would have to die or...

"Every wolf on this territory gather around your leader Winsor!"
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Three ch. 1 *The Forest Pack*   Finding the Three ch. 1 *The Forest Pack* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:01 am

Minx looked about, she needed a mate. There were plenty of men in the pack, but none really had what she wanted, yet.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Three ch. 1 *The Forest Pack*   Finding the Three ch. 1 *The Forest Pack* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:38 pm

Myra poked her head out of her den, hearing her leader's call. She rushed to where Winsor stood. "Alpha Winsor. Is something wrong?" She felt that the meeting would have something to do with the other packs, causeing trouble, but she could be wrong. She relaxed a little, her ears were perked, alert for every word her leader would have to say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Three ch. 1 *The Forest Pack*   Finding the Three ch. 1 *The Forest Pack* - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding the Three ch. 1 *The Forest Pack*
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2